[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with no having no sexual experience as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: virgin-men.jpg (38 KB, 588x321) Image search: [Google]
virgin-men.jpg
38 KB, 588x321
What exactly is wrong with no having no sexual experience as an adult? People make it out like you're some horrible person. You're just a lonely person. I don't get the hate and spite shown toward adult KHV. What have we done to deserve such ridicule and hate?
>>
There's not enough people in that condition for it to be publicly defensible.

Look at obesity; it's so mainstream now, making fun of fatties has been stigmatized. But very few adults are virgins, so nobody really gives a shit.
>>
It means no-one loves you so you're a worthless person.
>>
>>27772074
Normies don't really consider you an adult unless you have had relationships with the other sex. Remember, they started in their teens, so it's unfathomable how somebody could be in his mid twenties and still not experienced the most basic of human interactions.
>>
>>27772137
>A person's worth is tied to who loves them

Do people believe this?
>>
>>27772074
>What exactly is wrong with no having no sexual experience as an adult?

Largely because sexual experience is part and parcel of the normal human course of things. By participating in it, a man affirms his allegiance with Nature. He is healthy and whole, he is part of the natural world, not set against it.

A man who has not has sex is a man who is unwanted and, by virtue of that, an affront against Nature. He is defective in some fashion, a monster. Nature abhors her monsters, God even more so. Why should it be any surprise that other human beings do so as well?

We are the repulsive ones, so disgusting that we have been rejected in a way very, very few men are. The ugly, the awkward, the criminal, the deformed...even these men still have sex with women who want them at some point. A virgin is lower than even these men, so low that, in some respects, he is no longer even human.

We are nothing more than a cancer infecting the body of Mother Nature herself. We are living, but not fully so. What is healthy has an inherent hatred of sickness and disease.

We are that disease. Is it any wonder we are hated?
>>
>>27772234
Most of society does.
>>
>>27772234
Yes, most people do.
>>
>>27772371
A person's worth should not come from others' affection and love. It should come from within.
>>
How can you call yourself a grown ass man yet you can't do something kids in middle school are doing? How do you live with yourselves?
>>
File: marriage was a mistake.jpg (953 KB, 1440x1229) Image search: [Google]
marriage was a mistake.jpg
953 KB, 1440x1229
>>27772074
It means there's is something wrong with you. It's a form of signaling. The other person has to ask "why has no one had sex with this person?" and the answer to the question probably isn't anything good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_%28economics%29
>>
>>27772402
Really? There's a lot of seriously arrogant people out there who place their own self worth so high that will shit all over anyone they consider to be below them.
>>
>>27772423
Even if there is something wrong with them, why ridicule the person for it?
>>
A lot of people base their entire self worth on having sex or bf/gf

We don't conform to this viewpoint so as a defense mechanism they mock us
>>
File: 1457625154885.png (260 KB, 640x535) Image search: [Google]
1457625154885.png
260 KB, 640x535
>blackmailed a girl at school into sucking my dick
>that was 9 years ago now
>no sexual contact since then

KILLLLLLLLL MEEEEE
>>
File: 1357504077660.gif (1 MB, 170x128) Image search: [Google]
1357504077660.gif
1 MB, 170x128
>>27772529

Are you 12 years old? How can you be that naive? Despite all that SJW bullshit we're fed, we as a society have always shit on people for their disabilities. That's just how life is.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 259x195
>>27772357
Stop stop Stop.. anon. I hate how you make me feel like a digusting living insect. Am trying to gain confidence and not feel like weak loser around girls.
>>
>>27772357
>god

but God would have created us this way m8. That don't make sense. why would such a being hate his own creations
>>
Literally, veery few adults will make fun of someone for being a virgin.
>>
>>27772648
>Stop stop Stop.. anon. I hate how you make me feel like a digusting living insect.

You do realize that I'm not necessarily speaking about you, correct?

So many of the posters on here are relatively young. They do have some chance of living as men live. Statistically speaking, you will be one of those men.

I'm speaking more about those men who have never seen anything but revulsion and disgust when a woman meets their gaze. Take comfort in the fact that such men are far and few between. In all likelihood, you are not one of those men.

I'm more or less speaking of those men such as myself that really have no chance. We are older, and our age and experience have taught us the truth of our status as monsters.

In time, you may well learn you rank among us. If so, then I'll mourn for you as I mourn for all of my kin. Because we are wretched, to be sure.

But, as I said, chances are you aren't like me. If you need comfort, comfort yourself knowing that monsters are rare. Hell is a lonely place, but be sure, but it is also tiny. Simply because there are not many "people" there.
>>
>>27772695
but in every online argument, people are called turbo virgins by feminists
>>
>>27772695

Mature people won't make fun of you. But they will wonder why and either assume it's because there's something wrong with you or its by choice.
>>
>>27772676
>but God would have created us this way m8. That don't make sense. why would such a being hate his own creations

Even God makes mistakes, after all. And, let's be honest, I don't mean God in any sort of literal sense. Spinoza considered "God" synonymous with "Nature". I find myself falling into the same habit.

Normal men and women who participate in the natural order are the true children of Father God and Mother Nature. They are healthy and whole, and act as their aforesaid parents have dictated.

The wizards are something different. We are the children of Father Chaos and Mother Night. A part of the part that at first was all. But now that Father God and Mother Nature have risen up, have been relegated to the rank of monsters and freaks.

Nature hates freaks, as is right and good. We should be hated, just like all sinners. A criminal sins against society, we sin against Nature Herself. How much more terrible are those who sin against Nature!
>>
>>27772074
>You're just a lonely person

People don't like lonely person, they don't understand loneliness and feel bad about it, so a lonely person make them uncumfortable.
>>
>>27772910
i'd let you fuck my boipussy
>>
>>27772074
>People make it out like you're some horrible person
Not people. Women and women enablers.

Man finds out you're a virgin:
>man, that sucks, we've got to get you laid bro

Woman finds out you're a virgin:
>LOL fucking loser beta coward wtf is wrong with you lmao pathetic u're not even a man xD we need to genocide all these """men""" for they serve no purpose to us
>>
>>27772074
I don't get it, maybe it's the principle of being unwanted, but other than that... Personally I see abstinence as some sort of resistance. You have the strength to fight off natural urges to procreate. Everyone and their mother (see what I did there) loses their v card, why is there so much social gain from doing something so blandly common? congratulations you did something you were biologically wired to do, big whoop. Modern society wasn't built off of simple biological urges, why is refusing/not being able to satisfy those urges ridiculed? Do normies hate people who don't conform to their standards? Do they hate that someone can abstain while they couldn't (jealousy)? In some weird form of economics, being a virgin is far less common, kinda like a rare Pokemon card.
>Tfw you can't show off your V-card like a Pokemon card
>>
>>27772094
the thread ended right here you guys
>>
>>27772910
Tripcodes are a crime against nature, do the right thing and take your's off anon
>>
>>27774581
>Tripcodes are a crime against nature

Well, according to the fellows over at wizardchan, this is certainly the case.

However, I'm one who maintains that not all wizardchan posters are wizards, and not all wizards subscribe to the dictates of wizardchan.

The laws of wizardchan are not mine.

Out of curiosity, why the hatred of people who adopt a tripcode? It allows me to follow conversations through and across threads more consistently. It allows me to enter a conversation without having to reiterate my fundamental points again and again.

Why is something like that so deeply resented?
>>
>>27772074
>People make it out like you're some horrible person.

No they don't, the fact that people believe this confirms the whole board is 16 years old on average. No one gives a fuck about you or your life, why would they care if you have had sex or not, you aren't even on their mind at any point in time.
>>
>Install Grindr and Tinder
>Post a nice selfie
>Keep your bio short
>When they message you keep the convo short, push for physical meet in public place near home
>This can be skipped if they are really goddamn horny and looking for a quick fuk
>Chat them up, go for a walk
>End up by your place

It's a probability game boys. So maximize, and don't be some orbiter. If it isn't panning out, fuck off.
>>
>>27775920
>It's a probability game boys. So maximize, and don't be some orbiter. If it isn't panning out, fuck off.

This may be sound advice for the vast majority of men. I will never contest that.

However, you do recognize the fact that for a very small number of men, a very tiny minority, such a strategy has no hope of ever being successful, correct?

There are some men who may post their profiles and be dismissed immediately. They simply aren't regarded as attractive by any metric. They will always be dismissed and ignored.

Yes, for most men, it is a probability game. But for a very few, there is no chance for anything save but failure. They can play the odds all they like but, when all is said and done, they will invariably lose.

If Nature is opposed to you and God hates you, to whom can you possibly appeal?
>>
>>27772357
>>27772676
>>27772074

Letters John 2
>15 Do not love the world or the things of the world. 7 If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
>16 For all that is in the world, sensual lust, 8 enticement for the eyes, and a pretentious life, is not from the Father but is from the world.
>17 Yet the world and its enticement are passing away. But whoever does the will of God remains forever.

Also to everyone in this thread read

Matthew 19:1-12 particularly 4-12

>4 He said in reply, "Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female'
>5 and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
>6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate."
>7 They said to him, "Then why did Moses command that the man give the woman a bill of divorce and dismiss (her)?"
>8 He said to them, "Because of the hardness of your hearts Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
>9 I say to you, whoever divorces his wife (unless the marriage is unlawful) and marries another commits adultery."
>10 His disciples said to him, "If that is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry."
>11 He answered, "Not all can accept this word, but only those to whom that is granted.
>12 Some are incapable of marriage because they were born so; some, because they were made so by others; some, because they have renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Whoever can accept this ought to accept it."
>>
File: 1455887666565.gif (656 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455887666565.gif
656 KB, 300x300
>>27776238
>12 Some are incapable of marriage because they were born so; some, because they were made so by others; some, because they have renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Whoever can accept this ought to accept it."
>because they were made so by others
congratz, you just killed me
how can religion be so on point, even after ~2000 years?
>>
>>27772074
Humans are primates meaning we are still subconsious controlled by our animal instincts no matter how intelligent we become, a man that has had no sexual experience as an adult is seen by women as a genetic failure and not breeding material and thus the highest of garbage, where as to men they are seen as a complete joke a genetic loser a coward not really a man.

Dont try to use logic to explain human social dynamics you fucking autist.
>>
>>27776238

Save your poison gospel for those who hate the world. For them, it may provide some solace. For those of us hated by the world but still desire it, your quotes blaspheme both your God and men like me, whom your God obviously hates.

The World is God's only begotten Son, and Nature his consort. After all, is not God's creation good?

And does it not follow that those who have been barred from participating in that goodness are themselves not good?

There are the laws of man and the Law of God. Someone who sins against man can be forgiven. Someone who blasphemes Nature and, by virtue of this, blasphemes God, is without recourse.

The sad fact of that matter is that one can only violate laws of man by actions. He must choose to sin against his fellow man. A monster blasphemes the Law of God simply by existing.

Now, let me ask you, from what scripture to monsters derive solace?
>>
>>27776744
The first part of the passage refers to eunuchs anon. People that were castrated. You still got your balls? Then it's not talking about you.
>>
>>27776744
>how can religion be so on point, even after ~2000 years?
Because God is always right full stop.
Just go read Ecclesiastes if you want more Wisdom, albeit I'm at odds with the translations

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/_INDEX.HTM

I'm on the same page with you, you need to ask to God for a wife these days really, I know I do; But also don't forget to give thanks to God and to improve yourself in all aspects (spiritually,mentally,physically) so that you can properly attend your future wife as God demands.
>>
>>27772094
This is pretty much the correct answer.

The stagmia against being a virgin past your teens is so bad, that even the actual virgins won't come out to publicly admit it.

>Y-Yeah, I sure b-b-bonered that girl a few weeks ago.

When there's no one to defend it and it's in the minority, it will become socially acceptable to hate.
>>
>>27777096
>I'm on the same page with you, you need to ask to God for a wife these days really,

And I have no doubt he will provide you one.

All parents play favorites, after all. Our Father in Heaven is no exception.
>>
>>27772074
15% of all white men over the age of 21 are virgins. 17% of all Hispanic men over the age of 21 are virgins.
You're not a special snowflake or unique
>>
>>27776744
that's not what that verse says. It says EUNUCHS in the original. Christcucks have reinterpreted because they want to accept that Jesus wanted his followers to chop off their dicks
>>
>>27776833
>For those of us hated by the world but still desire it
>And does it not follow that those who have been barred from participating in that goodness are themselves not good?

Matthew 7
>1 "Stop judging, that you may not be judged.
>2 For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.
>3 Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?
>4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye?
>5 You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.
>6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces.
>7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
>8 For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
>9 Which one of you would hand his son a stone when he asks for a loaf of bread,
>10 or a snake when he asks for a fish?
>11 If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good things to those who ask him.
>12 "Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets.

>>27777066
Today's society does emasculate man not with the sword or iron, but with it's derision,with it's anti-religious (Specially anti-Christian) anti-marriage pro-divorce attitude and approval, it's promiscuity and materialism that chains the soul and body away from the Grace of God.
>>
Most people base your worth off of how others view you. The idea is, if you can't get someone to take your dick, others don't view you well, so by connection you must not be very valuable.

Instead of guilt-by-association it's value-by-association. It's the same general idea that led to people treating my far better for the one semester in high school when I was in a study group with a popular baseball player.
>>
>>27777221
>>9 Which one of you would hand his son a stone when he asks for a loaf of bread,
>>10 or a snake when he asks for a fish?

There is only one parent who would act in such a vicious manner, and that is God the Father.
>>
>>27777173
>15% of all white men over the age of 21 are virgins. 17% of all Hispanic men over the age of 21 are virgins.

Yes, but those numbers drop to something like 3-4% by age 25. Most virgins get it figured out by the end of college or in the first few years of their career.

And of those 3-4% who remain, you need to remember that the bulk of those are the severely mentally and physically handicapped. Guys with dwarfism, or paranoid schizophrenics kept in all-male homes.

If you are an able-bodied man without *SEVERE* mental issues, being a virgin past about 23 or so is vanishingly rare. Probably a fraction of a percent. That's the reason why it's seen as so odd by the general public. A lot of people here just don't grasp that because this place is an echo chamber.

BTW I'm a 22 year old KHHO, so don't accuse me of being some normie coming here to persecute you.
>>
>>27772357
What about those of us who have absolutely no attraction towards anyone and have no desire what so ever for any sort of romantic or sexual relationship or encounter?
>>
>>27777507
See

>>27776238

If you don't want it then it's ok, but if not then search and you will find.
>>
File: 1369652529366.jpg (72 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
1369652529366.jpg
72 KB, 450x354
>>27772074
>What exactly is wrong with no having no sexual experience as an adult?
Nothing.
Women are shit tier, unfaithful and boring. And even they won't care about your virginity as long as you have something going on for you (status, resources, looks). They'll make up some reason for you being the way you are just to feel better about themselves when they hang around while using you as an utility.
If you're nobody, poor and ugly, it won't matter how much sex you had (paid) for, you won't be attractive in the eyes of a woman.
>>
>>27777507

Well, I can only say that this conversation isn't yours, is it?

I have to admit that I've always been slightly skeptical of the whole asexual claim. Not that I dismiss it apriori or anything like that, but I've never seen any actual evidence of it.

Back in college (and this was a long time ago; I am an old man, after all) a female friend of mine was one who presented herself in such a fashion. She once came to me, terrified, because she caught of a glimpse of her room-mate making out with someone. Sex was so foreign, so alien, to her at that point that seeing two people kiss was cause for shock.

Time has passed and she is now in a sexual relationship, I can't help but wonder to what extent asexuality is a young person's game, a way to fool one's self into believing his loneliness and rejection is the result of his own volition. After all, that's far nicer a thought than one being a virgin because one has been judged and found lacking.

Of course, again, I can only speculate. The true asexual may exist, and I never dismiss a possibility outright. But, lacking anything like compelling evidence...well, let's just say I can't help but reserve my judgement.
>>
>>27777482

[citation needed] on those numbers. as far as i'm concerned, you pulled all of that out of your ass.
>>
File: 1445134279625.jpg (62 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
1445134279625.jpg
62 KB, 400x583
>>27777173
>>27777482
>Yes, but those numbers drop to something like 3-4% by age 25.
Those goddamn planets...
>>
>>27777922
>She once came to me, terrified, because she caught of a glimpse of her room-mate making out with someone.
I'm not terrified of people making out or kissing, I just have no interest in doing so. I do find it rather awkward if it is being done near me though, but it does not scare me in any way.

>a way to fool one's self into believing his loneliness and rejection is the result of his own volition.

I have never even attempted to engage in any form of sexual or romantic encounter or relationship, so rejection couldn't be the reason I have no interest in such things. In fact, I have had opportunities to start a relationship or to fuck someone, but I was in no way interested for the most part. I suppose I do have some slight interest in the idea of a romantic relationship, but the idea of me having sex or any other type of sexual activity such as kissing disgusts me. I have never been even the slightest bit aroused at the image or thought of any other person(s).

The true asexual may exist, and I never dismiss a possibility outright. But, lacking anything like compelling evidence...

I try to avoid using that term when having these discussions, because I think people are more apt to dismiss it off hand. Also, I do get aroused, just not to other people or to any other living thing.
I think most of us try to hide the fact and pretend to be as normal as we can be at least on that front. Just as I don't publicly admit to using a weighted blanket, oral fidgets, playing with toys, watching "children's" cartoons, wearing diapers, sleeping with stuffed animals, or any of the other Autistic, childish or infantile stuff that I do.
>>
>>27772074
The only people I regularly see hating virgins are other virgins. Most 'normies' don't care, besides a few who are just generally bad people.
>>
>>27772074
What is this picture? I typed in that website but it doesn't exist.
>>
>>27778347

Quite fascinating. Again, I don't dismiss the possibility of asexuality outright. Although, let's be honest, I don't think you fall into common notions of what it means to be asexual:

>Just as I don't publicly admit to using a weighted blanket, oral fidgets, playing with toys, watching "children's" cartoons, wearing diapers, sleeping with stuffed animals, or any of the other Autistic, childish or infantile stuff that I do.

You do realize this opens an entire Pandora's box with regard to your sexuality, correct? It's one thing to be bereft of sexual desire, another to have it manifest in such a fashion.

But really, as I said previously, this discussion isn't really yours. Obviously, you could participate in a sexual relationship if you wanted, but have chosen against it:

> In fact, I have had opportunities to start a relationship or to fuck someone, but I was in no way interested for the most part

That's an entire world away from wanting something and having no possibility of it. If I thought about it long enough, actually, it would actually anger me to think there are people who desired you, and that you had the luxury to dismiss them in favor of wearing diapers and watching cartoons or whatever.

But really, what good does it do to dwell upon the things that make us angry? Such things make a man sicker than he already as and, although I cannot speak for all men, I am already sick enough as it is.

When all is said and done, however, you do understand there is a fundamental distinction between a man like you and a man like me, correct? You may be somewhat atyical, but you certainly are no monster. You could "repent" if you so chose.

That option is not available to men like me.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.