[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, in most mammal species the male has to fight other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 962x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 962x646
Seriously, in most mammal species the male has to fight other males for a chance to mate. Face it atleast now Chad doesn't beat you to a pulp for staring at a hot girl. Stick to your escapism and be glad
>>
Most other mammal species also eat their own shit, which coincidentally is what's spewing out of your mouth, faggot.
>>
>>27771956
>upvoted for visibility

Com org
>>
>>27771917
physical battles over mates would be ideal for me. I would rather live in a world like that than any other world.
>>
>>27771917
Other species adapt to increase their chances of getting laid
For instance, some cuttlefish will disguise themselves as female to get close enough to the alphas horde of females, and then impregnate a bunch

but honestly, this is in a situation where you can just run up to a chick and fuck her
>>
>>27771917
If the world was simple enough that I could become an alpha male just by shooting some Chad in the face from a bush life would be a lot better for me.
>>
We aren't lions you retard.
>>
>>27771917
No, I'm not glad.

100+ years ago, Chad would have killed me. Or I'll be dead by other causes trying to survive.

Now, I'm FORCED to live even though I desperately want to die. And society still bases self-worth on those archaic natural fighting skills.
>>
>be alpha chad enjoyin' some FOOTBALL in the stadium
>made stacy come with me, she's suepr bored, lol who cares
>suddenly the kiss camera focus on me and her
>everyone can see my huge muscles in the big screen (high five, brah)
>but they can also see Stacy's cleavage
>everyone watching at home can see Stacy's cleavage
>remember honor killing for so much as looking at your woman is the norm in this timeline
>immediately punch the guy next to me
>then the guy next to him
>and the guy next to her
>accidentally start a riot
>SWAT shows up and starts shooting teargas into the raging crowd
>it makes me cry
>news choppers videotape me crying
>and also Stacy0's cleavage
>video goes viral on the Internet
beta as fuck
>>
>>27771917
It's true. Robot betas should be grateful that they are left alone to fap to cartoons in peace.
>>
>>27771917
well then....*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>27773595
nothing personal Chad
>>
>>27771917
We still do it's just much more complex
Power used to just be brains and brawn, now it's a mix of the two with ingenuity, guile, loquacity..etc.
It actually would have been better back in the day because niggers retards and poor people were in completely separate gene pools
>>
File: 1364659454655.jpg (344 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1364659454655.jpg
344 KB, 1500x1500
I would definitely be able to win a fight against some of the retards out there who have somehow landed a qt.
>>
>>27773639
you're supposed to use the wrong syntax and use the word "personnel".
>>
>>27771917
>ale has to fight other males for a chance to mate
Most encounters are merely for show. Males fighting are in the minority
>>
>>27773313
What makes you say that? Did you experience a lot of fights in your early life?
>>
>>27771917
Actually it's the other way around. Chad and company are now safe from the hordes of males with little to lose since society provides a level of security and responds harshly to violence, while weapons are usually illegal and controlled.
>>
>>27773782
was thinking maybe, "your move Chad" might sound more badass.
>>
>>27773858
I think he means, a world decided by actual violence would give a raging autist such as himself the best odds they're going to get.
>>
Lol one of the lions is peeing
>>
>>27773957
Kek. That's the beta lion employing the 'lie on your back and sperg out' defense. The chad lion is about to pound him.
>>
>Lions fuck about fifty thousand times a day
>Every once in awhile two young males have a dispute
>"LOOK AT THAT EVEN NATURE WANTS YOU TO BE VIOLENT AND BITTER TOWARDS YOUR OWN SPECIES"
Fuck off, martian influencers
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27773882
>be random hunter from tribe
>brother got killed by wolves, Dad was killed by another tribesmen and mom died from infection.
>see pretty girls fawning over pretty-boy Chug
>Chug dies in an "accident" while hunting.
>exchannge pelts for girl
>mfw i won the genetic race
>>
>>27773366
>And society still bases self-worth on those archaic natural fighting skills.

That's called patriarchy, anon. If we had chosen a different evolutionary path like the noble bonobo and remained matriarchal, we would not only live in a much simpler, less demanding world, but perhaps also go about solving disputes through casual sex like the bonobo, and not through violence like humans and chimpanzees.
>>
>>27774245

until tribal investigators mulgar and skullah find your club imbedded in Chug's skull and you are cast out of the tribe to a life of isolation. Ladies and gentleman, we found the first robot.
>>
>>27774245
>be beta hunter from tribe
>always worst in the group
>no berry picking gf
>feelsbad.collectivedance
>decide "no more"
>get my shitty bow out and an arrow
>hide in the bush
>see Shadh in his tribal chief mask walking around with 3 qts
>decide the time is now
>aim my arrow
>shoot
>miss and hit tribal queen Stahcyi right in the face
>run like hell, never get caught
>turns out I was hiding in the border with rival tribe and didn't realize
>Shadh summons all men for war against the other tribe
>Die with an arrow in my stomach and a club to the head
>our tribe wins
>every man has 5 qts now
>except me
>I was the only casualty

feelrealbad.spiritanimalvision
>>
>>27774394
There's always that one faggot who needs to project the "useless robot" stereotype onto this board, will Chad let you slurp his cum out of your gf because you defended him on the infernet?
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27774506
>"useless robot" stereotype
>stereotype

mfw
>>
Chad would win but I'd bloody his nose or maybe gouge his eyes or rip and ear off to kick him in the balls.
>>
>>27774584
>all robots are unfit
>all robots are dumb as fuck

>Muh Chad is special
>Muh Chad is a gud boy, he dindu nuffing
Go fap to your hypno sissy gif, flower boy
>>
If society were to entirely breakdown right now, they dynamics of relationships would quickly revert to a natural pattern. Harems would form around the strongest individuals and anyone who couldn't hack it would be taken advantage of.

Of course with humans, there are guns and other things that throw the power balance to the best equipped and best strategy.

This should actually be a robots preferred environment, since all you have to do is pop Chad with your ak and rape his bitch. Then you could give her the choice to follow you or get killed.

>inb4 edgy, nothing personnel

It's true though
>>
>>27774636
>>all robots are unfit
>>all robots are dumb as fuck
sounds about right tbqh
>>
>>27774708
>This should actually be a robots preferred environment, since all you have to do is pop Chad with your ak and rape his bitch. Then you could give her the choice to follow you or get killed.
This is assuming that Chad is just waiting around to be prey.

Keep in mind Chad is bigger than you, fitter than you, and better at just about everything than you. I think it's safe to assume Chad would be the superior predator.
>>
>>27774708

this isn't really true, because chads work together. Think back to the wild west era. If you go around killing the rich/powerful and stealing their women, they will form a posse and hunt you down. Enjoy being a permanent robot shunned by any society, large or small.
>>
>>27774812
Yup. Chad poses would quickly eliminate weirdo loner robot spergs.
>>
It's mostly a mock fight. Remember the times Chad beat you up in front of the girls, but didn't actually hurt you? Yea that's what it is.
>>
>>27774394
> spent formative years and middle age (early 20s) hiding in subterranean section of mothers cave watching Chinese cave paintings
> no hunting skills or inventing skills, never travelled, just live life vicariously through cave paintings
> see picture of alpha male with harem of qt females, a huge flowing beard and a luscious, intimidating monobrow
> how can monobrowlets compete with this?
> tfw no qt harem.
>>
>>27774245
Exactly, there was no law or police for 99,9999% of our history and evolution, people had an entirely different level of respect for eachother.
>>
I don't think there are many warm-blooded animals with only one sexual niche

humans have lots of them
>>
Did primitive beta orbiters collect berries to give to their waifus?
>>
>>27775170
It's always the same, anon: 15% of the population truly matters, and the rest have to lie, steal, cheat, pretend and scrape to get by.
>>
>>27774708
Harems no, small groups of people AKA tribes, yes. Assuming that society falls apart beyond any repair, that is. Human males are far too intelligent and violent to allow for "harems" outside of very few small and entirely insignificant ones that a few kings/leaders create for themselves. Educate yourself.
>>
Idk man, robots can be fruity and weak but there's also a sizable portion who are grimey and wouldn't hesitate to break a couple of chad's bones and there are robots who are just plain crazy and would enjoy gouging chad's eyes out with a screwdriver. I met a robot on here before and although he didn't talk much, he was very intimidating. Had scars all over his face and dressed in all black. Ripped too. Could have easily put most Chads out there into the dirt.
>>
>>27773908
that is exactly what I meant
>>
>>27771917
We've got guns now. Chad can expect a .45 ACP round up his fucking ass if he fucks with the wrong robot.
>>
>>27771917
>in most mammal species the male has to fight other males for a chance to mate.
This isn't true at all and it occurs only a comparatively small number of species. And even in those that do it, many don't "have" to -- deer and moose are notable for starting tons of fights and being very aggressive during the rutting season, but the does are as docile as ever and will happily bend over for just about anything, and the more "mid-tier" bucks that aren't off starting shit tend to get laid more because they aren't too busy fighting.

Further, perceived "mating rights" are usually misunderstood by people (as in the case of wolves, only in the last decade did the alpha/beta bullshit get contested and study actually found that the leaders of packs were the literal moms and dads of the rest, who were usually mostly related and probably shouldn't be banging eachother)
>>
>>27775303
Source on that study.
>>
Yes that's right, in tribal societies chieftains had all the women while the rest of the men spent their days prepping the Chief.

I doubt any of you have ever seen a documentary about modern tribal societies. Want to know the real bitter truth? The society we're living in now is the harshest, brutal, most unkind time which man has ever seen before.
>>
>>27775331
The source I had on it is gone from where I found it now, but it's a study by a man named Dave Mech,

It USED to be available at

http://www.wolf.org/wolves/learn/basic/resources/mech_pdfs/267alphastatus_english.pdf

but it's gone now for some reason
>>
>>27775435
Thanks, pham. I really like wolves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNtFgdwTsbU
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.