[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight to the death.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled-1.png (314 KB, 1000x324) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
314 KB, 1000x324
You are forced to fight one of these opponents to the death.

You can choose a melee weapon but your opponents gets the same.

If no victor emerges, you both die.

>what do?
>>
>>27768887
>implying my waifu is disgusting 3D
>>
>>27768887
I'd take my clone from 5 years later. Hug and hold hands and wait until we both die.
Even though it is just a clone of myself, I didn't die alone.
>>
>>27769075
It is not a clone.
It is you.
>>
File: 1443780060444.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1443780060444.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>27768887
I would choose my future self, because we would just have a friendly chat and embrace death together.
>>
>>27768887
bear and the hatchet. bear cant use his hatchet. i hatchet his face.

why are you forcing me to kill
>>
>>27768887
Baseball bat vs Ultramandingo.

Niggaz don't play baseball.
>>
Myself 5 years in the future with a shovel because I'll have killed myself by then and I'll need to bury my corpse.
>>
Bear. He can't use weapons. So I will kill him with a giant axe.
>>
>>27768887
I'll choose my waifu, anzu and a baseball bat
It's gonna be a huge loss but let's face it, it won't be hard at all to bash her skull in with a baseball bat
>>
>>27768887
Myself then ask him if it gets better
>>
File: 1460235680759.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460235680759.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27769121
It'd create a paradox then, since I die with my other self in the arena and yet get to live 5 more years to die in the arena again...
>>
>>27769212
this tbhonestfamily
>>
File: 1456813300436.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456813300436.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
>>27769165
But what if you're fighting a Skelton version of yourself then
>>
Waifu and hatchets. Let's get dangerous
>>
If future you wins, do you both die?
>>
>>27769156
Bears are able to take hits from guns and not die, anon. You won't stand a chance with an axe.
>>
I'd choose the hatchet and kill my waifu. As she lay dying i'd cut myself, and we can die together.
>>
Ultramandingo. I take a one in a million chance and fling the hatchet at his enlarged ape forehead right after the fight begins.
>>
>>27769239
The you (you) fight has already defeated (you) once and is 5 years older.
>>
>>27769291
really? a hatchet blow to the head? really? then id die equally as incredulous as i am now.
>>
>>27769291

Just because they can take bullets doesn't mean they can take an axe to the neck.
>>
File: 1458206029671.jpg (70 KB, 680x906) Image search: [Google]
1458206029671.jpg
70 KB, 680x906
Ultra Mandingo with hatchet. Kalimuscle is a slow manlet and I have superior range.
>>
My future self. He's probably gonna be weak as fuck at that point from all the drinking, smoking, depression and lack of sleep.
>>
>>27769336
Bears have gotten shot in the face and lived
They're fucking giant balls of muscle that can run more than twice as fast as you
They're apex predators for a reason dude
>>
>>27769121
That leads to some kinda deep questions? Is a clone yourself?
>>
>>27769392
The clone doesn't have continuity of consciousness with you.
If you flip a coin you create different versions of you, but they were still once you.
>>
File: ManakaClassroom.png (512 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
ManakaClassroom.png
512 KB, 1024x618
Against waifu with a baseball bat.

Pretty sure I could easily win a fight vs a weak fish grill (Manaka), and with a baseball bat if she happens to land a blow on me it isn't going to be a death sentence - you need strength to make it effective.

Would suck to kill my waifu but since she's a fictional character I suppose it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>27769392
Realistically one of the reasons cloning isn't a thing is because they won't be you
For the amount of it would take, it's worthless
You wait 18 years for it to grow into an adult but then it's just your genes but with a completely different personality
>>
>>27768887
Straight razor vs big black guy

Reason is I think knife fights are luck based and with a more agile frame I might be able to wear him down if I get a good first cut in
>>
>>27768887
I would fight myself.

I would win either way.
>>
>>27768887
Bear with hatchet
>>
>>27768887
well the only ones you have a real chance with is yourself and your waifu.
>>
>>27768887
Bear with shovel or axe.

>but your opponents gets the same.
Well, Bears can't use weapons.

>If no victor emerges, you both die.
What's the time limit? What is my environment like?

I'd probably cut the bear and hide somewhere until it bleed out.
>>
>>27769291
Humans can take hits from guns and not die, anon.

The fuck is your point?
>>
>>27768887
I'll kill my waifu with a shovel and dig her grave and visit every year on the day I killed her with flowers.
>>
I'd fight ultramandingo with the hatchet

Because he trained for mass and not strength, it would allow me to have some agility and speed that I could use to my advantage. One quick blow to the neck or head and they will be put out. Or if that fails, kick em in the nutz
>>
>>27770010
>One quick blow to the neck
Good luck getting close enough to do that. If he grabs the handle of the axe, you're done for.

A bear shouldn't be that difficult of a kill though.

If OP said you had to fight a lion or something in a closed arena, then yeah, I might consider killing the black guy, since a lion could probably rip your arm off before you even had a chance to swing.
>>
an elephant and a hatchet
I've killed mammoths in skyrim using war axes before, it's not even hard if there aren't giants around
>>
Myself with a hatchet. In five years I doubt I'll be in better shape than I am in, as it goes I get less and less attentive to outside things as the day goes by.
>>
I choose to fight my waifu but since I don't have one I win automatically.
>>
I'd fight future me...

HE couldn't kill me without killing himself, resulting in a paradox. Each time he kills me, he cannot kill me as he died five years ago, so I come back and then so does he.

Future me could not kill me, but I could kill him... (Then spend the next five years living in fear of the inevitable).

I'd choose the razor... sems less painful than blunt trauma.

This option is the only guarantee that you can walk away from it alive though... but you only get five years to live after that.
>>
>>27769156
good luck trying to kill a bear with a hatchet before it mauls you to death
>>
I'd love to see all the robots who chose the bear fight him all at once

I bet he'd still win
>>
>>27768887
I bet that UltraMandingo faggot only lifts and doesn't know shit about fighting
I choose him and the hatchet
>>
>>27768887
Does that mean that my waifu would come to life? In that case, I pick her and die to her.
>>
>>27770276
That's not how time works
If he went through his life without having to fight his self when he was your age, he'd be unaffected
>>
nigger with a baseball bat
>>
>bears cant use axes
Why would you think that?
>>
>>27768887
Waifu. I wouldn't even need a weapon. I'd just choke her out and rape her senseless body. Hell, I wouldn't even have to choke her out, what could she possibly do?

I'd purposely be nice and give her a bowl of eggs every now and then. Y'know, just cultivate Stockholm Syndrome and living the rest of my life with her, or live with her until she becomes too old (25) before killing her off.

There's literally nothing that can go wrong if you fight your waifu. It's a win all-around.
>>
a bear can't use a weapon, but it is still hard to kill it.

I would never hurt mai waifu, this one is out of the question. (shame you used a 3d picture though)

an elephant, just like a bear, can't use a weapon, but is tough as fuck

ultramandingo is stronger than I am, and gets a weapon. He has the utter edge, I have no chance of winning

Myself from the future would cause a paradox. If there is no paradox issue, then it is still a gamble as we are mostly identical.

the humans are out of the picture, the question is whether a bear or an elephant will be my opponent.
Elephants are much larger and have tough skins, their sheer mass would make it hard as fuck to even approach it without risking death.
I pick the bear, and a shovel as weapon, because the shovel has superior range and can be used as a stabbing weapon.
>>
>>27768887
My waifu with a baseball bat.
>>
>>27769363
Bears are really weird if you think about it. Look at grizzlies. They can run like 30 mph, they're stronk as fuck with claws and sharp teeth and have a sense of smell millions of times more powerful than a human, and they use all this to eat fucking salmon and berries.
>>
Fuck it, I'll fight the bear with a hatchet. Either I win and feel pretty fucking good about myself because I just killed a bear, or I die and I'm released from my suffering.
>>
>all these people choosing bear

do u not realize how tough these fuckers are? you might get one hit on it with your weapon, but itd just charge you and pummel you to death
>>
>>27768887
I can win in a fight with any of these queers
>>
Straight razor and elephant.

Let's do this famiglia.
>>
>>27772416
>the humans are out of the picture
uhh why?

people underestimate just how strong other animals are. humans are weak as fuck. even a giga nigga with a weapon is much weaker than a bear/elephant.
>>
I'd fight myself but that motherfucker might have seen some serious shit and could potentially rip me a new asshole.
>>
>>27772658
They have to fight other bears for feeding spots tho.
Nature obeys prison rules
>>
>>27768887
>Katya Lischina
>a shovel
>>
>>27768887
I'm fucked no matter what I choose

The bear would instantly maul and kill me.

My waifu easily shits all over high tier animu, marvel, and DC characters.

If the elephant isn't bloodthirsty I just might have a chance.

I would get the BBC from Ultramandingo.

I doubt I will ever change from being a worthless hikiNEET in the future but I feel like a future version of me would be deadly as fuck like EMIYA or Victor. It'd be as if my future self existed solely to kill me/himself. My future self would definitely be the most dangerous opponent, surpassing even mai waifu in power.
>>
>>27772870
Not that guy, but I think any of the options apart from waifu are guaranteed death. However if you fight the black guy you are just fighting a stronger version of yourself, whereas although the bear is much stronger than the black guy it can't use a weapon and you might be able to outsmart it.
Personally I would pick waifu with both of us having bats.
>>
>>27769329
Not exactly.
1st. You defeated yourself 5 years older from now.
2nd. You live 5 years more.
3rd. You know every move you yourself used to win.
4th. You win defending against the winning move you used 5 years ago against your future you.
There is not a single timeline.
You are already living in another one, after you defeated 5-years older you.
Then you defeat 5 years younger you, and live for another day.
Conslusion: You win. You live.
>>
>>27773508
So you would actually kill your waifu just for you to survive?
>>
>>27771620
We got a badass over here original comment
>>
>>27768887
How the fuck is it determined who I am in 5 years?
If me from 5 years in the future kills me, he couldn't have existed in the first place, so he couldn't have killed me
>>
File: IMG_1712.jpg (224 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1712.jpg
224 KB, 960x720
>elephant
>axe
>he is huge
>pull some shadow of the colossus shit and climb on his back
>hack away at his head

Elephants are bros though, so this feels bad. I'll pick myself and shovel.
>>
>>27768887

Elephant / Hatchet.
The nice thing about an elephant is, it cant stay awake and active for nearly as long as a human can.
That means i can kill it by tiring it out, wounding it and then harassing it until it dies. Assuming i'm actually more maneuverably in close quarters.
Also the others would straight up fuck me up.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.