[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should we even bother with women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: group-of-women.jpg (632 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
group-of-women.jpg
632 KB, 1000x667
>physically inferior to men
>extremely manipulative as a result
>no concept of honor or loyalty
>no concept of love; enter and exit relationships like they're nothing more than handshakes
>care more about what other women think of you than they actually care about you
>unable to reason or think logically, rely on their """""feelings""""" instead
>cowardly, very rarely do you hear about them risking their lives to save someone else's
>no genuine interest in anything, use hobbies as platforms for attention and nothing more
>no self-awareness whatsoever
>very rarely will admit to being wrong, if ever
>literally no value outside of their looks, which are only good for about fifteen years before they start to fade
>even they fucking hate each other and stab each other in the back constantly
What is the upside to dealing with these "people," let alone spending your whole life chasing after them? Sex? Twenty minutes' worth of "hurr my peepee feels good XDDD"? It just doesn't seem worth it anymore.
>>
Just fuck some whores, OP
>>
>warm
>soft
>beautiful
>gives you a reason to take care of yourself
>more things op cant see because he is angry
>>
>Durr it's all about sex
Sex isn't important, or shouldn't be that important. Having a fulfilling relationship is, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself those don't exist there are still millions of happy couples.

>But I don't need a woman
Chances are you do want one, that's why so many people on this board are depressed or even suicidal, because they don't have a gf.
>>
ah look another /lgbt/ post
>>
>women reject me, so i will make up some stupid reasons to hate them and then i win because i reject them myself
kekerino.
>>
>>27768697
One word: feet
>>
Cuz not gay, brain says have to.
>>
>>27768748
this. trap feet are always disgusting and manly
>>
>>27768697
>no concept of honor or loyalty
Haha, wyd thinking that you should have loyalty in the first place.
>Enter and exit relationships
Yeah, until you meet someone who won't because they love you.
>Unable to reason or think logically
You gotta protect your girl annon.
>Cowardly
You're supposed to be the man, you fucking faggot.
>Very rarely will admit to being wrong
They do, but they'll make you feel shit about it. Let them have it.

Man if love ever hits you, you are beyond fucked.
>>
File: barbican-film-comp-thief.jpg (58 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
barbican-film-comp-thief.jpg
58 KB, 460x276
Why should women even bother with us is the question.
>>
File: 1444238835122.png (455 KB, 509x506) Image search: [Google]
1444238835122.png
455 KB, 509x506
>>27768697
> Everything about women disgusts me
> Still want to fuck every single one
>>
i don't bother with them, that's my choice.
my reasoning is because of who i am, not because of what they are.

experiment: decide one day that you aren't going to use people for anything, not for attention, help, sex, nothing and see what happens.
you'll find that if you refuse to use people, there is no reason to be around them.
human relationships are built purely on both people taking turns using each other, it's a barter cycle.
>>
I agree that it's a hopeless situation, OP, at least under the current circumstances.

I have a problem with the way you phrase the question, though. Asking "why should WE" is silly because no matter how red-pilled on women you are, on some level you'd still like to be with a young, attractive woman if the circumstances made it possible. All men are competing against one another for women to some degree, and in this competition there really isn't a "we" in the universal sense.

It's also ridiculous to appeal to r9k, where only 2% of us are Wizards. That means 98% of us have slept with a woman at some point by the time we're 30, can we really complain about dysfunctional relationships and hypergamy when most of us have contributed to that culture?
>>
>>27768697
I want every one of those girls to fart on my face.
>>
File: 1455908936836.jpg (73 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
1455908936836.jpg
73 KB, 543x549
>>27768830
>That means 98% of us have slept with a woman at some point by the time we're 30,

There are a lot more virginias on this board than that my friend
>>
>>27768697
>be with woman
>no longer lonely
that's why people bother with them
>>
Cause they're so cute.
When a girl likes you, the sun shines harder, every breath fills you deeper and your health is at it's peak. When no girl likes you, you wake up feeling like dying and you wonder what the purpose of life is as you shower. When you're in love you're singing songs instead.
They may be pieces of shit but they're what gives life a meaning.
>>
>>27768697
I agree with you op, but this is an opinion very few, even here, will accept.

Most "robots" in this place are failed normies and temporarily embarrassed Chads.

They also haven't experienced the true depths of female vapidness and psychosis, and the emptiness of almost all longterm relationships.
>>
reproduction, ass clown.

>spending your entire life chasing women

doesn't work past 25
>>
>>27768748
Kill yourself.

OP, there is no rational reason to pursue women unless you are a white male who is fit.
>>
File: sobs.png (328 KB, 441x395) Image search: [Google]
sobs.png
328 KB, 441x395
>>27768926
>They also haven't experienced the true depths of female vapidness

This tbqh

> Working in library
> Squadron of whores sit down behind me
> They talk about some shitty money-laundering front of a TV show
> One of them suddenly says that Asians look weird
> They all agree that Asians must be descended from birds
>>
>literally no value outside of their looks, which are only good for about fifteen years before they start to fade

This gives me comfort.
Recently had my now ex gf (i'll get out) leave and two minutes later new profile picture of her caked in make up begging for chad to notice her one quality.
>>
You shouldn't. Keep posting about how pitiful your life is on r9k while everyone normal gets to live a decent life.
>>
>>27768697
>very rarely will admit to being wrong, if ever

Can confirm

I know a woman who gets so pissy when she's wrong, and even more pissy when I go and PROVE she's wrong

Example: She thinks the words "inaudible" and "unintelligible" mean the exact same thing and when the dictionary proved her wrong she got really pissy and still insisted she was right despite the evidence of her being wrong being there
>>
Because I need someone to love me. I really want to be in a normal relationship, even if it's just once in my life. I fucking desperate for love.
>>
>>27768697
But robots are physically inferior to women.

And nobody is more manipulative than a beta trying to fuck a girl by being her friend for 3 years first.
>>
>>27769282
>some poor guy giving me free stuff and listening to my dumb bullshit is being manipulative
As if you don't know when a beta wants to get in your pants. It's your job to identify courtship behavior and stop it immediately.

You could, I don't know, just not associate with males you don't want to fuck? That might help.
>>
>>27769128
I was like you man. Desperate and fat and ugly and boring. I would date any girl I could get. That led to a lot of bad bad bad relationships that were not worth it.

So you need to stop the desperation thing, and start working on yourself and becoming someone chicks want.I am still fat and ugly, but now I am interesting.

Now I drive my own Honda Accord and have 2 girlfriends. The trick is to not tell them, and change the subject when exclusivity comes up.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>27769282
>implying we don't hate the "le nice guy" beta orbiters a million times more than women do
There are few things more repulsive than a self-professed "male feminist" groveling at the feet of women in the hopes that it'll get him laid. It makes us actually-sensitive men look bad. Orbiters should be executed.
>>
File: 1385994448198.jpg (69 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
1385994448198.jpg
69 KB, 572x626
>tfw a girl laughed and made made fun of me today because I have an old phone with no internet
>>
>>27769321

I'm a dude. I really wouldn't know why a beta would want to get in my pants.

The beta there is being a manipulative freak and always saying little passive aggressive things about other guys, always saying exactly what she wants to hear, and all sorts of other creepy manipulative things.
>>
>>27769371
>manipulative freak
>other creepy manipulative things
Okay
>I'm a dude
No you're not lol
>>
>>27769354
I think you're confusing a bunch of things.

Male feminists are probably getting laid way more than anti-feminists. Male feminists are the guys who are in college fucking broads all the time. Beta orbiters just pretend to like shit because they think it will get women to look past their repulsive exterior and also look past the repulsive interior, and fuck them.
>>
>>27769354
>It makes us actually-sensitive men look bad. Orbiters should be executed.

every single straight "nice guy" is just trying to get into a girls pants.

every

single

one
>>
>>27769351
>Now I drive my own Honda Accord and have 2 girlfriends.
LIVING THE DREAM
The fact that you think deception and polygamy are indicative of anything resembling success or being interesting speaks volumes about you. You're no better than a woman.
>>
>>27769391

Yeah I am. Why is that hard for you to believe? You realize anyone can use words, right?
>>
>>27769321
>it's your job

he's literally providing you with incentive not to, so no
>identify courtship behavior
>he's not autistic enough to say, "i'm hitting on you," or "want to go on a date(to a bar/ get coffee)?"
>>
File: 1458100955685.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458100955685.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>27769427
Okay, you might be a noodle, in which case you should kill yourself.
>>
File: anny.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anny.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
>>27769351
>becoming someone chicks want

im not conforming
>>
>>27769406
Wrong :^)
I'm very religious and am waiting until marriage to have sex. I also have a very low libido. If you don't build your relationship on a good foundation then it's doomed to fail. Sex is a fucking meme for the weak and the hedonistic.
>>
File: 1405798123119.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1405798123119.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>27769402
>Male feminists are probably getting laid way more than anti-feminists
> Implying the men getting the most sex aren't also the most misogynistic
>>
>>27768926
Intriguing.

I've never been in a relationship for almost 2 months, so I don't know what the long term experience of being with one girl is like.
>>
>>27769441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
Roasties instinctively know when males are interested in them and plead ignorance to extract resources.

This is Orbiting 101.

Cunts basically lie at every opportunity and pretend they know nothing. I can't imagine such a life.
>>
>>27769407

How is that deception? I literally haven't lied. Also we aren't married, dork. It's not polygamy.
>>
They have nothing to offer us and we have nothing to offer them desu
>>
>>27769282
Yeah m8 nothing more machiavellian than some clueless soppy deluded lovesick beta
>>
I'm saving my virginity for my post-resurrection cosmic waifu.
>>
>>27769478
They're not. The most misogynistic men are the loser anti feminists who hate women because they can't get laid.
>>
>>27769369
Tell me more
you know her?
>>
>>27769486
You're cheating on the both of them and lying by omission when they ask you about it. That's a fucked-up thing to do.

Frankly, the more I start to fucking hate women the more I also start to hate men for doing exactly this kind of shit.
>>
>>27768697
all these things are true of jews and we do nothing but consume "entertainment" produced by them.
source: i'm half jewish and the non-jewish half knows what the jewish half is up to and hates him for it.
>>
>>27769506
I dunno man I've known plenty of super chads that hated roasties. I actually don't really know any badass chad that identifies as a feminist
>>
File: KRQsqWn.jpg (330 KB, 730x694) Image search: [Google]
KRQsqWn.jpg
330 KB, 730x694
>>27769506
Ok, anon, if that's what your experience in life dictates then it's true :)
>>
>>27769524

Well no, because we've never said we are exclusive. That's exactly not cheating.
>>
>>27768736
>Chances are you do want one, that's why so many people on this board are depressed or even suicidal, because they don't have a gf.

It's called biology. You act like wanting one means they're good to have. Women parasitically take advantage of the fact that men are tortured into needing them without men ever having a choice of feeling that way. It's like being cursed to want a demon.
>>
>>27769475
>I also have a very low libido.

>low test male thinks he can form a good relationship when he wouldn't even be able to please a woman sexually

lemme guess, you're 5'9 or shorter and have a small dick too.
I bet you're even balding
>>
>>27769524

Not the guy you're responding to, but who sets this "morality" that you're not allowed to lie to women and date two at the same time?

Women always win in the 'serial monogamy' game, THAT'S WHY IT EXISTS. If you're a male in this game you're on trial until she dumps you. Why do you owe her 'honesty'?
>>
>>27769537

Well there was the whole last season of South Park about it too. So I guess experts on culture sort of agree.
>>
>>27769544
Exclusivity is fucking implied when dating someone unless explicitly specified otherwise, you dunce.
>>
>>27769548
But men have the advantage because we pursue women. We are only alone when by choice.
>>
>>27769576
Yes, rape is the answer.
>>
>>27769559
It's not about owing women anything, it's about not being a fucking hypocrite and holding yourself to the same standards that you hold women to. I'm sure he wouldn't like getting cucked, so why's he stringing two whores along?
>>
>>27769612
I love how nu-males transfer their frustrated righteousness back onto males.

Their entire creed is "the woman is always right", and the implicit corollary is "and only men have agency, so the problem is always males."

Which is true, in a way, ironically, since women are so rationally deficient and must resort to manipulation and parasitism.
>>
>>27769612

Anon, the odds are he's been pre-cucked. When women set the terms for everything, why is a male obliged to be 'honest'? A woman can dismiss him at any moment, and this is somehow "moral" within your framework, because at least she was "honest".
>>
>>27769557
>6'1"
>6" benis
>full head of hair
Nice try, roastie, but your go-to shaming tactics just won't work. Now get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>27769646
How am I a nu-male? Did you not read my post at all or are you just retarded? It's not about owing women anything, it's about being consistent with your values. If you can't follow your own expectations and advice, then what kind of person are you? This holds true for men and women.
>>
File: 1440814125835.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1440814125835.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
at least the whiteknights are TRYING to get laid, nothing is more pathetic than the guys with so little self esteem they don't hit on girls EVER because there is no doubt in their mind they will be rejected
>>
>>27769736
This is terrible b8 and you are very well aware of that fact.
>>
>>27769699
>women
>being able to internalize and adhere to an ethical code
Ahahaha
AHAHAHAH
Honor is impossible for roasties.
>>
>>27769736
>nothing is more pathetic than the guys who are enslave to the pussy.

fix that for you
>>
>>27769761
it's not bait. At least those white knights have hopes and dreams, robots that have given up are just sad
>>
>>27769775
you're enslaved to the pussy too, just because you can't get any doesn't change it.

>I-i fuck hot chicks every day!!!

sure you do
>>
>>27769797
>you're enslaved to the pussy too

I go on with my life just fine without them. I need women as much as a fish needs a bicycle.

>I-i fuck hot chicks every day!!!

nope I have better things to do then to let women control and manipulate me with sex. meanwhile dumb ass chad go back to their cheating girlfriends because that sweet pussy was too good. :^) you faggots are pathetic and you deserve to raise a niglet as your son.
>>
>>27769914
so stop posting in this thread, Wise One (TM)
bak to r/foreveralone with ya
>>
The one thing you have to remember about women, all women, is that they stop aging mentally and emotionally when they're 12-13 years old. Women are basically temperamental children and should be treated as such. It should be obvious by the way they seek shallow validation from their caretakers (parents, boyfriend, spouse) all the time and how they're immature, petty, and overly emotional. They just don't have the maturity for anything deeper and never will.
>>
>>27768985
How many likes on that pic anon?
>>
dont know who said it but if someone ( a man) truly wants to become enlightened and achieve greater he has to completely forget and ignore women, because they do nothing more than hold back and distract,
>>
>>27768803
wtf we shit talking women. Dont make us the baddies
>>
File: MjJm4.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
MjJm4.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>27768789
You should consider leaving this board,Chad.It`ll only make you get more and more annoyed at people like me telling you to fuck off an posting gore.
>>
>>27768830
>implying almost everyone on here isn`t underage B&
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.