[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hate dogs/ here? Who hates dog owners even more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: Sam_dog.jpg (18 KB, 220x277) Image search: [Google]
Sam_dog.jpg
18 KB, 220x277
Who /hate dogs/ here? Who hates dog owners even more?
>>
>>27755563
Dogs are pretty cool dudes.

Dog owners are creepy zoophilic bastards.
>>
File: IMG_2576.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2576.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>27755563
Why are dogs such huge jackasses?
>>
I am deathly afraid of dogs.
>>
Dogs are annoying, costly, you have to take them out all the fucking time, you can't tell if a dog is gonna try and maul you to death or not
>>
File: 1426409400026.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1426409400026.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
pls dont im dog
>>
File: 1454477823587.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1454477823587.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>>27755852
dogbros got your back lil doggo
>>
>>27755563

>everywhere that should be a nice place to go for a walk ruined by dog owners and their dogs and shit everywhere

>little yapping dogs, YAP ALL DAY, open windows in summer or listen to YAPPING and kids screaming, it's a fucking mad house a circus outside

>see mega retarded dog owners, who have a gigantic dog or some kind of nigger dog like a pitbull IN TOWN, where everyone has a small house and garden, it should be abuse to the dog and illegal for the owner to keep those dogs outside of the countryside and large acreage

>tfw going for walk by the beach and some niggers GIANT hell hounds are off the leesh and they run at you and start jumping at you, where you know if they knocked you down they'd go in for the kill and bite your neck

>lots of people especially infants and old people are mauled to death by faggot dog owners killers

i fucking hate dogs,

>cats are cute, but then there are bad owners who leave their cats outside for too long and their cat predates on bird life

>pet owners are the retarded niggers who enable nigger pets to become nigger thug beasts
>>
Dogs smell like shit and bad owners basically let them jump all over you, maybe give a half hearted attempt at saying down but they think it's "cute"

whoops you touched a dog with your hand better wash with soap and water for like 5 minutes before you can even think of eating or drinking again

dogs are shite
>>
File: 1451420511129.jpg (8 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1451420511129.jpg
8 KB, 323x323
>>27755924
I don't want any help from WORST DOG BREED posters.
>>
>>27756033
>>27755993
>>27755828
why are dog haters so fearful
doggos aren't going to hurt you unless they've been neglected/improperly trained
did chad's dog fuck your gfs or something
>>
File: oh my dog.png (99 KB, 205x188) Image search: [Google]
oh my dog.png
99 KB, 205x188
HELLPPPEEE MEEEEEEE
>>
>>27755563
I don't like animals much, I try to treat them well. some dogs are fucking stupid and suck.

we never actually should have domesticated dogs or cats.
>>
File: 20160407_180009.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160407_180009.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
My mom got a dog and I fucking hate him.
>>
>>27756080
>fearful
I'm not afraid I just want to eat some party snacks without smelling dog on my fucking hands
>>
>>27756080
Then every fucking dog owner I've met are fucking shit.
At least cats will leave you the fuck alone, only good thing I can say since they are dumb as fucking bricks.
>>
>>27755563
I hate cats, personally. Their owners are usually autistic pussies that can't acknowledge the fact that they never really evolved into being socialized or pets at all.
>>
>>27756124
>without smelling dog on my fucking hands
it's not like your hands are going to reek if a dog brushes by you or something
unless you've been petting them for an extended period of time, the smell won't be that noticeable

>>27756170
did their dogs bite you or just scratch you with their paws or something
>>
File: 1457590667299.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
1457590667299.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
>>27755828
>can't tell if it'll maul you to death
Are you blind or just retarded?
>>
>>27756173
actually cats meow for specifically for humans, a trait that they kept from their kitten years and adapted to communicate with us.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/cat-care/common-cat-behavior-issues/meowing-and-yowling
>>
>>27756173
>When faggot dog owners get butthurt and try to come back with "B-b-but... Cats suck!!!!!"
>>
File: 1444368399303.gif (54 KB, 156x267) Image search: [Google]
1444368399303.gif
54 KB, 156x267
>>27756227
Why do you care so much about some random fuck talking about dogs? This has no effect on you.

Got bit hard when I was younger, scared ever since, "owned" dogs all seem to stare and growl with straight tails like they're going to attack if I don't fucking bolt and I've run into far too many wild dogs walking around my small town.
>>
>>27756075
>...he said, while posting a chihuahua.
>>
>>27756779
I think you replied to the wrong guy.
>>
>>27756227
why are you trying to argue with the most stubborn dickheads on the internet?
>>
>Live in Sarajevo
>Had kickass pest-control that kept city clean.
>European grant money coming in.
>They decide that animal welfare is more important than our rotting healthcare, school and pension systems or water infrastructure that seeps 90% of water pumped into it.
>Some British prick says that we are not civilized unless we get rid of our barbaric and cruel animal control laws. Our laws literally the same as in the UK.
>Bunch of politicians pull strings to get their dopped-up whore children the jobs.
>They spend all the grant money on building an expensive office ie. clubhouse with jacuzzi and buying Hummers as office cars - because you just need a Hummer when you're doing "PR drives" in the rough terrain of the mid-town bar district for a SJW NGO.
>All pest control money gets allocated to them. They start sterilization campaign as an "effective" substitute.
>Dogs start multiplying at crazy level.
>A couple of years pass, now there are 50.000 of them.
>The whole city stinks of shit, cases of e. coli and parasitic infections are sky rocketing, every day 10 people are attacked seriously enough that they end up in ER, it's no longer safe to walk the streets at night, a couple little kids get mauled to death, trashcans get literally overturned by dogs every night, we're losing valuable tourist shekels because all visitors understandably feel like in fallout.
>Pest control guys agree to do their job without pay.
>First day back at job they get attacked and shot at by "animal lovers." Then their families get threatened and the police do nothing despite HD camera footage of the attacks and the threats being sent from public phone lines.

I used to love dogs, I nursed three strays I found half-dead back to health and gave them to my cousins who live in the country. Now I just hate them. They're not cure, not loyal, not social or friendly. They're wild animals and only tolerate us because we feed and shelter them like the mega-cucks of the animal kingdom.
>>
>mom buys a fluffy little shit
>train the fucker like a cat
>never barks
>jumps around the furniture somehow never leaving fur behind
>lays on its back for me to scrat its stomach whenever I get near it
>only shits and pisses on the diapers
>mom buys 3 new little brown shits
>cant train them all at the same time
>shit EVERYWHERE
>barking ALWAYS
>white dog starts barking because of them
>cant sleep
>have to keep them all in cages now

I kinda miss having the white one always cuddling my feet while I shitpost but now I'm alone again till we sell those three shit machines
>>
>>27757070
Muh freindly animals though.
>>
I've developed a theory why the average r6gay user seem to despise dogs and prefer cats.
First of all, cats and dogs are indeed contrary when we look at their behaviour:

dogs: noisy, clingy, assertive, bold, sociable, searching for attention

cats: soft, secluded, cold, wayward, anxious, impersonal

Now we can see that cats reflect the robots personality more than dogs do. If dogs are the chads of pets, loud and outbursting, cats are the women of pets, moody and leery. The average robot recognizes himself in those traits and is more willing to accept such an pet, as he would accept a loud and demanding dog.
>>
File: 1458646164271.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458646164271.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
only non-whites/subhumans hate dogs, or any animal really

non-whites are very aggressive "people" and hating animals is simply an outlet for their immensely low IQ, high natural aggression from self-hatred, and little empathy as they are not actual humans like whites are, but subhumans with subhuman levels of human attributes. They hate animals because they are animals themselves.

It truly is pathetic.
>>
Protip: Don't ever trust a man who doesn't like dogs.
>>
>>27757070
>They start sterilization campaign
>Dogs start multiplying at crazy level

how is this possible?
>>
>>27757263
robot here, cats are fucking retarded leeches.
>>
>>27757384
Because they embezzled that money.
>>
Having a dog is great, I love my dog
>>
>>27757349

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e59_1459357470
>white people
>>
>>27755563
Fuck dog owners who bring their dogs into stores, supermarkets, and trains with them.

Can't go a day without seeing some piece of shit dog in somebody's doggy purse. Dogs have 4 legs and belong outside fuckers
>>
>>27757070
This is the fate of every city that decides that animal control is cruel.
Dogs are more vicious pests than rats. Every city that is clean and safe and relatively free of garbage and disease is so because hundreds or thousands of dogs get killed each year. And no, mass sterilization doesn't work (except as a supplement,) it doesn't always take, domestic dogs get abandoned, they move from place to place etc.
>>
>>27757529
it's not the dogs fault. the dog wants to go chase and eat a rabbit out in the woods or whatever. it doesn't want to eat that shitty ass dog food and live in some faggot house
>>
File: image.jpg (822 KB, 1529x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
822 KB, 1529x2048
Why would you hate a cute smiley nigglet like me?
>>
>>27758854
So dog ownership is the oyveys way of conditioning the white race for cuckdom? By getting them used to having useless, sub-human black/brown things in their houses?
>>
No, sorry, I'm white.
>>
>>27757529
im a wagecuck at a physio clinic
some fuckass woman brought her dog with her to her appointment
AT A CLINIC
she tried to fucking hold it during the treatment i had to tell her to put it away
how fucking retarded can you be
>>
Only mentally ill people hate dogs
>>
>>27759687
>It's okay to dislike people on a multitude of grounds: age ,race, sex, political and social views etc. etc. but disliking useless animals that are loud, dirty and breeding grounds for diseases ie. vermin is a-okay.
People who worship pets are often insecure assholes because to be liked by humans you need actual qualities while pets will love you as long as you feed them and don't hit them.
>>
File: 1388344068968.gif (24 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1388344068968.gif
24 KB, 210x200
>dog owners get instantly butthurt if you don't love any and all drool machines
>they instantly think you must like the autists of the animal kingdom if you don't like dogs
>>
>>27760723
NORMALFAG DETECTED

OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27760896
Being a robot is not the same as being an idiot. Why wouldn't I hate dogs for shitting on my lawn, barking all night and going into my trashcans. If I wanted loyalty and company I'd have friends; if I wanted to lord over a dirty creature with an IQ of 30, I'd adopt a nigglet.
>>
>>27761059

I let my dog shit on the lawns of people like you lol. Every night AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27761059
> if I wanted to lord over a dirty creature with an IQ of 30, I'd adopt a nigglet
topkek mate, topkek
>>
Of course you would hate dogs, you're a beta and they see that, you are thier bitch to be dominated. To have a dog you have to be an alpha to subjugate it. Literally every bad thing said about dogs in this thread can be true if the owner has zero fucking idea how to raise and train it. It will shit all over you because its the boss of you, on the other hand if you know what you're doing its one of the most useful things in your life capable of aiding in any number of thing. Boxer master race.
>>
I don't hate them, but fuck this new-wave dog worship that's happening. Every yuppie fuck picks up a pit-bull or rat looking creature and won't shut the fuck up about how cute it is. Dog people are the gorwn-up kid who won't stop trying to show you youtube videos. They have nothing interesting to say and are slaves to an animal that they treat as a possession.
>>
Also if you don't like the animal that has aided the survival and prosperity of mankind for some 25000 years you are literally sub-human
>>
>>27761080
And it would get the legal (there is a fence and warning sign) pesticide on it's his paws, lick them from the itching and die a very painful death. Nice job idiot.
>>
File: 1412891058836.png (358 KB, 599x448) Image search: [Google]
1412891058836.png
358 KB, 599x448
>>27755563
I don't hate dogs, but dog owners are the fucking worst. If you own an animal it should live in an environment that at least closely resembles a natural habitat, not in your fucking sleazy apartment shitting in a box you pour out the window to fuck anyone on the sidewalk
>>
>>27761120
See >>27757070
for why I came to hate them. They literally killed small children in my neighborhood. And people like you defend that shit by saying "oh- the kids must have provoked them." Rats are much less of a health hazard than dogs and we don't mind them being killed by the millions, if we didn't modern cities couldn't exists. The same is true of dogs and all manner of "cute animals." Unless you raise cattle, go hunting or are looking for drugs/cadavers they're pointless.

> you're a beta ...
But sure proving to yourself that you are "alpha" by dominating an animal that has a quarter of your intelligence, no higher reasoning skills and weighs less than you that falls under having an use I guess. And I thought I was insecure.
Also:
>Implying I didn't raise three very loyal dogs.
>>
>>27761192

You have a sign "no dog shit" fuuuuck you seem like a literal autist HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27761235
dogs have been living with humans for 1000's of years. our environment is their environment...
>>
Dog owning females are literally narcissistic bitches that think because they have a dog it means they are absolved of any responsibility to treat others decently, almost as if the dog fills their "kindness quota" for the day, every day.

And even then they don't treat the dog well either.
>>
>>27761539
No, you unsuccessful abortion, I have a sign that says "Caution: Pesticide." Which coupled with the fence makes me non-culpable if some already malformed cunt like you decides to play in my garden while your dad is getting railed by unwashed mexicans in the nearby forest and gets nerve-damage.
>>
>>27761706
>females are literally narcissistic bitches think because they have a vagina it means they are absolved of any responsibility to treat others decently
fixed that for you
>>
>>27761663
Because your environment didn't change more drastically in that time than anything seen before in nature. If I buy a farm, yeah, I'll have a dog (outside, not inside) but to keep it in an apartment on the fifth floor, and leaving it alone for 10 hours a day. Yeah that's real nice.
>>
>>27761853
Woman with dog has a dog + vagina so she's double plus not responsible.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.