[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /wish they could hug the sad and lonely people on r9k/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 59
File: randomanime.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
randomanime.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
who /wish they could hug the sad and lonely people on r9k/ here? V3

figured id need an anime girl for this type of post so i googled random anime girl
>>
File: 1340101706870.jpg (53 KB, 570x443) Image search: [Google]
1340101706870.jpg
53 KB, 570x443
I wish I could accept people like this exist, but at the same time, the though just pisses me off and makes me want to get them to fuck off before they turn out more hollow sentiments.
>>
>>27754446
I do exist anon, promise. Have you seen any of the previous threads?
>>
File: 1432610939471.jpg (69 KB, 493x685) Image search: [Google]
1432610939471.jpg
69 KB, 493x685
tfw no one to hug me
>>
>>27754956
i'd hug you! where are you from pal?
>>
>>27754469
I might have, but wrote it off as hollow sentiments and prison gay circlejerking.
I can't fathom someone actively WANTING to show kindness to a robot.
>>
>>27755019
I like to think i'm not being hollow and circlejerking in a prison but we're all allowed our own opinions. I do actually want to show kindness to many robots. People are so sad and lacking any sort of kindness towards them it makes me wish badly I could give them that kindness humans need.

If you were somehow able to confirm I was genuine are you one of those that would like a kind person in your life to listen to you and such?
>>
hello fellow hug giver. hug any kind robots recently?
>>
File: 1439175140146.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1439175140146.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
A hug would be really nice right about now. Before I turn to alcohol for another night.
>>
>>27755215
no sadly I haven't given any physical hugs I don't think many robots would be willing to meet me unless I knew them a long time.
I've made 2 prior threads where I tried to give some robots kindness and it seemed to be received fairly well actually so as I said then I will try to make these threads now. I actually did have a well known robot add me yesterday and I learned a lot about a robot friend of mine that kinda disappointed me. Even though a lot of people don't like that person I wish I could give him a hug for what he's been through. How about yourself?

>>27755228
Of course anon that's why i'm here! What makes you feel like you need alcohol? Hugs are much nicer
>>
>>27755175
If it was genuine, having someone to vent my shit to would probably be healthier than going to /r9k/.
>>
>>27755306
i was in the previous thread, senpai. mentioned how i only find the kind robots hug worthy. and i wasn't talking about physical hugs obviously since this is /r9k/. also what do you mean a robot added you (where)?
>>
Being a cyborg is a lot worse than being a robot
seriously
I was much happier when I was kv
at least I didn't know what I was losing
>>
The people on /r9k/ are, by and large, idiots (especially the frogposters). I'm not going to say they're responsible for their own problems, but their sheer stupidity sure is one of the things holding them down. Not to mention their white trash / shitskin crabs-in-a-bucket mentality. Christ, if I had a database of /r9k/ users I'd probably cross the border to a gunshow and drive across the country picking them off. God knows I don't have any better ways to commit murder-suicide.
>>
>>27755004
what if im too shy
>>
>tfw not sure if I could even handle a hug
>tfw would probably break down crying
>>
>>27755325
Of course, but you can't trust everyone so that's why i'm here trying to do what I can. Tell me your story anon what's up in your life? Vent to me.

>>27755367
Oh alright, a robot added me on steam due to a post I made calling him out. It's a long story but it shocked me. I hope you're out there giving robots hugs. Tell me what you've been up to since last thread.
>>27755377
I consider myself a cyborg as well, sort of in a mix of not being truly accepted by either community so I definitely know your pain. Though I am also still KHV.
>>27755393
Little bit of a harsh outlook anon, we all make mistakes and we're all human. Maybe they deserve to be forgiven for some things.
>>27755405
Well of course we would have to get over that first, but if you wanted a hug you could have one. Tell me about yourself.
>>27755474
Awww that's so sad and genuine, would make me want to hug you more honestly. It shows how much you've been lacking those basic affections we need as a species.
>>
>tfw last time you got a hug that wasn't from your mother was probably 5 years ago.
>>
>>27755539
>Awww that's so sad
That's about my life
>>
File: 10651-flcl_haruko0082.jpg (40 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
10651-flcl_haruko0082.jpg
40 KB, 720x480
>>27755539
Should make this quick before my interview, but there's not really much of a story.

I've had a decent family life and a couple friends, but past all that I've just been so angry at myself for as long as I can remember. Nothing I ever do is good enough for myself and I'm just incredibly unfulfilled with life in general, baby's first existential crisis and all that shit.
It's gotten to the point where I'd honestly beat myself to death if I were someone else. And it pisses me off that I'm too chickenshit to an hero if I'm so frustrated. It's all internal too, I don't hate anyone. I can't think of anyone I'd want to hurt but myself.
>>
>>27755474
I feel like that
I just want someone to hug me and tell me it will be ok

Why am I such a fucking pussy?
>>
>>27755539
>Oh alright, a robot added me on steam due to a post I made calling him out. It's a long story but it shocked me. I hope you're out there giving robots hugs. Tell me what you've been up to since last thread.
oh, i don't use steam. no money to buy games and no idea how to make friends there to be honest.

and frankly when it comes to showing robots kindness, then i haven't been up to much since the last thread.
>>
>>27755678
>I just want someone to hug me and tell me it will be ok
I'm at the point where I know it's not going to be okay, but the sheer thought of someone wanting to hug me would send me for a loop.
>>
>>27755657
I'm so sorry. I hope somehow life will be more fair to you. Tell me more about yourself please friend, what makes you think that a hug would make you cry?
>>27755664
Oh you're going to an interview? Good luck anon! You got this. I really don't think you should be so harsh on yourself, do you have any idea how much more successful you have been just by going to this interview than many others? Or that you've had a couple friends. You aren't chickenshit, it's stupid to kill yourself when you aren't a bad guy. In fact i'll bet you're a great guy honestly i'd really like to get to know you better if you have time later.
>>27755678
Well then would you also like a hug? Maybe even a group hug if you want, I know someone got upset about that idea in a past thread though. It is going to be OK anon, i'll bet you can handle yourself quite well. Tell me your story.
>>27755705
Well in all honesty a lot of the people were from friend threads or places similar to that, i've not met someone in a game that I added currently. That and real life friends/family. We could be friends if you ever get one, but not having money sucks. There's free to play games. Well then it's good I made this thread isn't it? Let's get the kindness spreading!
>>
>>27755827
My story is >>27755377
I was kv just recently
I'm not anymore
I'm developing feels for this girl
I thought the first kiss would make my life happier, but it seems like normies were just rigging another joke on me
definitely doesn't feels good right now
bonus fuckup: quitting weed is making me lethargic and depressed
>>
>>27755827
boixeem, skype
I'll probably get to adding you if your name doesn't look like some cambot, I've gotten a lot of those lately.

And I might not be bad, but I'm dull as all fuck and frustrated for no good reason. My routine's probably just going to be work and sleep now.
>>
>>27755821
It will be ok friendo, I can feel giving you a warm hug and telling you so. Tell me more anon, i'll bet you're an awesome guy.
>>27755912
I see, that's really tough I can only imagine how you must feel right now. At least you're developing some feelings right? Though maybe the affection with a girl needs to be combined with you making changes in your life. Tell me about her and tell me what you're doing now (school, work, NEET)
>>
>>27755827
>Well in all honesty a lot of the people were from friend threads or places similar to that, i've not met someone in a game that I added currently. That and real life friends/family. We could be friends if you ever get one, but not having money sucks. There's free to play games. Well then it's good I made this thread isn't it? Let's get the kindness spreading!
the free games there are bad, though. to be honest i mostly switched over to console gaming because i managed to get a free xbox one. it's easier for me too because i don't need to upgrade my hardware. if i were to go back to pc gaming though then i'd probably play ffxiv and blizzard games (save for wow because it seems boring nowadays).
>>
>>27755827
>Tell me more about yourself please friend, what makes you think that a hug would make you cry?
I'm a robot going into my mid 20's who has failed in all aspects of life. I've never had anyone willingly care for me. The only people that put up with me were my parents, but they were always extremely disappointed that I didn't turn out normal and successful. The idea that anyone would ever want to get close to me, let alone give me a hug, is completely foreign to me. I'd have no idea how to handle those emotions so I can only imagine they would pour out and make me cry.
>>
>>27754315
It's always the same girl isn't it op? Never Change
>>
>>27755979
I'm 18 and she's 15 (def legal in my country)
my biggest fear is because I had oneitis before and I know how empty it feels
I have no dating experience and she probably knows it
>>
File: dont anime on me.png (143 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dont anime on me.png
143 KB, 600x400
I want a hug from a monster girl. Any kind of monster girl. I want to be enveloped by the tail of a snake girl. I want to be submerged in the body of a slime girl. I want to be caught in the web of a spider girl.

Bioengineered domestic monstergirls WHEN?
>>
>>27755971
Okay I will send you an invite in a bit, good luck again. We'll see how "dull" you are when we talk, i'll bet theres a lot more to you than you think.
>>27755996
Fair enough, I used to be console-centered for years until i got a good PC and a ton of steam games. Recently bought a modified 360 to play games from my younger days and such so best of both worlds. It definitely is a simpler setup that's for sure.
>>27755998
I see. What makes you say you failed though, did you go to school, get a job, make friends, get into bad habits? I would be really upset if nobody cared for you willingly... if that is the case then I care about you anon, I think you're worthy of at least a hug and perhaps we could talk more outside here if you want.
>>27756021
Of course, have to make it obvious i'm the same person so same anime girl. Though I myself am not a girl (some person claimed a girl led him on into being nice with a vocaroo, that's not me)
>>27756059
Wait you had Oneitis with her or with someone else? If you have no dating experience and she's still with you, that's a good sign isnt it? Means she cares for you and she wants to be with you even if you aren't chad.
>>27756085
Sorry i'm no monster girl or even a girl. Hopefully someday your dreams will be realized anon.
>>
>>27756136
I had oneitis at junior hs to a rich gamer girl from the other classroom
Well she's not really with me
she said she liked making out with me and she want's to have it again
her friend told me she was asking her about me
>>
>>27756200
oh so you aren't dating her, she's just some girl that you are currently interested in. then you aren't even experiencing the fun of having someone there for you and relying on each other and all. I think it's meaningless until then, simply the physical sensation. Give it a little more time to see if it will develop into an actual relationship, I think that'll make you at least a little happy.
>>
>>27756136
>What makes you say you failed though
Never made any friends or connections. I was never good at anything and never had any valuable hobbies or skills. I went to school only for it to mean nothing and be left with debt and no job.
>>
>>27756297
I really hope so, thanks OP
I just hope I don't scare her away by being clingy
>>
i really, really want a hug but i will never get one
>>
>>27756355
Ah i'm sorry to hear that friend, I bet you're good at some things! Valuable hobbies or skills doesn't matter, that's so subjective it's silly to ever value one above another. What did you go to school for?
>>27756368
You got this anon, don't be scared. You're the man buddy, I bet she'll be more and more OK with being clingy when you're official. If she starts being clingy then you can kinda see it's okay for you to be.
>>27756409
Don't say that anon! Where are you from? Tell me more about you, why are you in a dire need of a hug?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x144
>>27754315
Hell no (pic very much related)
>>
>>27755576
>tfw when the last time you received a hug that wasnt from you mother was never
>>
>>27756458
I remember you from the other thread, I dont see what physical appearance has to do with being able to give someone a hug or not.
>>27756477
What never? How old are you and where are you from...
>>
File: p4zu.png (369 KB, 652x891) Image search: [Google]
p4zu.png
369 KB, 652x891
I want to hug certain people and be hugged by them. Alas, they probably wouldn't want to and it really hurts, almost as if your heart got pierced.
>>
>>27756510
34, EU. I even opened a thread before asking for a hug from anyone. Thread 404 without any replies. FeelsBadMan.
>>
>>27756559
Who are these people? Give me some backstory friend. I assume you arent desperate for a hug from anyone though just from certain people.
>>27756563
Goodness and you've never gotten a hug? When I go to the EU you got yourself a hug if I meet you, seriously you could hug me all you wanted. It makes me sad that nobody even offered to you...
>>
Why would anyone want to hug one of these greasy manboys?
>>
>>27756457
>I bet you're good at some things!
I'm really not. The only thing I'm decent at is vidya. I went to school for biology which is a useless degree. I never had a passion for anything and only went because my parents forced me.
>>
>>27756628
Im an antisocial NEET. Besides my parents i dont know anyone. Thanks for the offer but i dont think i will last long.
>inb4 attention seeking
>>
OP is trolling for boipucci. Don't be fooled by his 'hug' ruse.
>>
>>27756719
Its okay to me. Even if he's a faggot. At least someone outside my family circle would show me some love and care.
>>
I honestly wish I could have a NEET mentally ill bf to save and make completely dependent on me but sadly I don't have my own shit together myself
>>
>>27756760
Can i be dependent on you?
>>
>>27756642
Because humans need this sort of connection anon, it's natural and a lot of people especially here are deprived of it.
>>27756652
Still it's something, and it is possible there is more out there that you simply haven't explored. Is there really no jobs that will make use of this degree? Maybe you could at least find a generic job to give yourself income.
>>27756684
I see, but still that's a long time to have never met somebody meaningful or supportive of you. Don't say that anon come on, I really do think it'd be nice if I could meet you and hang out.
>>27756719
Definitely looking for "boipucci" friend, even though this would be a horrid way to do it.
>>27756744
Not homosexual but yes that is my hope to give people some feeling that someone cares about them. I know how it feels to not have that, and the older we get while lacking it the worse it feels.
>>27756760
Is that the only type of BF you're out there looking for anon? What about someone who showed they cared about you.
>>
File: 40140334_p16.png (73 KB, 337x394) Image search: [Google]
40140334_p16.png
73 KB, 337x394
>>27756628
People that you admire and treat with great care. They would either think it's incredibly unnatural and/or creepy, or would misunderstand the simple gesture and take it as a sign of affection which is not my intention.
>>
>>27756832
>Is there really no jobs
There aren't. Generic jobs won't hire me either. I'm too incompetent and riddled with anxiety and depression to hold one anyways.
>>
>>27756882
U probably fat.
>>
>>27756852
Of course, but who are these people specifically in your case? Tell me a little more.
>>27756882
That's really unfortunate, have you been able to seek out help for those mental problems you're going through?
>>27756917
don't be like that anon, the entire rest of the board is dedicated to saying dumb mean shit about people... could you at least be nice here?
>>
>>27756917
I'm not.

>>27756942
>>27756942
>have you been able to seek out help for those mental problems you're going through
There is no help. Only pill pushers that want to overcharge you for something that will fry your system and I don't even have the money for that privilege.
>>
>>27756942
It's the truth though. Fatties always complain that it's impossible to get a job while conveniently forgetting to mention that they're a fat ass.
>>
>>27756982
Aren't there therapists or something of the like that will allow you to simply talk with them without dealing with the annoying medicine part? Is there anyone you're able to talk about these things with?
>>27756987
Well honestly, why would being fat affect ability to get a job? As long as it isn't physically demanding, which come on is a retail job or food service job, or any other entry job physically demanding? It's just work, I don't think weight matters in that case.
>>
>>27757054
You don't want him to care about you? Only that he relies on you heavily? I guess. Post some contact info then so you two can talk at least.
>>
>>27757025
>Aren't there therapists or something of the like that will allow you to simply talk
Not without charging you hundreds of dollars per hour. Talking isn't going to change much regardless.

>>27756987
That doesn't make sense. Every fat person I see has a job.
>>
File: 40989785_p15.png (73 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
40989785_p15.png
73 KB, 400x354
>>27756942
People who are incredibly far away - in other cities and countries. The lack of physical contact with others really ruins my perception about reality. I would really like to wrap myself around them and just sit like that for a while, without saying anything.
>>
>>27756778
Y-yes please I have abandonment issues
>>27756832
>What about someone who showed they cared about you.
I have a Misaki complex so that doesnt sound appealing to me at all.
>>
>>27757025
Because people judge you dipshit that's why. Why would I hire someone without enough discipline to maintain a reasonable weight?
No one owes you employment.
>>
File: 1395646364263.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1395646364263.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>27757153
>tfw I thought I found my misaki but she up and bailed
>>
>>27757122
Kek. The disability roll is filled with fat fucks.
>>
>>27757122
I didn't realize it was that expensive, that's really shitty. I dont know, I think people underestimate how much talking with someone can help we are pretty social creatures by nature.
>>27757146
That's so pure and so sad... I'm sorry that those people you feel that way towards are so far away. I know that feeling, it would be so nice if people were able to do that and very peaceful/calming. Where are you from?
>>27757153
See >>27757108
>>27757198
Again, being fat doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to do most jobs. Do you have any idea how many simple office jobs there are? I've seen tons of fat people with jobs, it's not physical weight that matters it's confidence.
>>27757202
How did this happen?
>>
File: image.png (165 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 500x347
>>27757153
>Tfw no misaki to be dependent on and love unconditionally

Feels like agony sprinkled with little flecks of despair.
>>
I wish I could hug someone....

I live near Pittsburgh
>>
>>27757283
Tell me about yourself anon, I would be honored to receive a hug from you!
>>
I volunteer myself to do hugging.
>>
>>27757321
I'm a fat neet with no friends and nothing special about me whatsoever. I like to play 3ds games.
>>
>>27757241
>How did this happen?
I'm assuming she eventually got bored of me.
Turns out I got antsy about having a job and came in super early, fml
The funny part was, when we first started talking I braced myself for the inevitable, but after a while that faded, and now I'm still thinking about it 5 months later.
>>
I've been hugged recently out of pitty.
Now I have a proper last thought before I kill myself.
>>
How do I hug this robot I know irl? I mean, I'm really autistic too so I don't know how to initiate the hug but I think he really needs one.
>>
File: 42806102_p34.png (297 KB, 700x672) Image search: [Google]
42806102_p34.png
297 KB, 700x672
>>27757241
Sadly, it hurts a lot more than it seems. I'm from the Balkans. It's a horrible and lonely place.
>>
>>27757351
Let me test your hugging skills anon, give me a practice one. Then you can join the club.
>>27757368
I'll bet theres more to you than that buddy come on, how old are you?
>>27757370
Ah man im really sorry to hear that... I hope you find a girl that doesn't get bored and treats you right.
>>27757392
It isn't pity though, I genuinely want to hug you. Tell me your story please.
>>27757410
Hmm how long have you known him, tell me a bit about him and why he's in a bad place.
>>27757416
That is pretty sad friend. If i'm ever in the Balkans you better give me a hug alright? I really really hope they decide to come back to reachable distance. Or you can somehow get out of that lonely place.
>>
File: 40358796_p14.png (350 KB, 900x1352) Image search: [Google]
40358796_p14.png
350 KB, 900x1352
>>27757470
I will. I'm actually making plans to get out of here next year. I hope things work out in my favor.
>>
>>27757535
That's great! I'm really happy for you friendo, where are you going to try and migrate to?
>>
Nous ne sommes rien,
Soyons tout.
>>
This hugging shit is really gay.
>>
>>27757588
Hmm? What do you mean?
>>27757596
A bit homophobic anon, but no it's a basic sort of need. Humans need companionship and interaction especially kind interaction. A lot of us are deprived of such a thing, why is it bad to want to fix that?
>>
>>27757470
H-how's this?
>>
File: 55764955_p15.png (880 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
55764955_p15.png
880 KB, 567x800
>>27757578
Germany. I'll do an exam for a B2/C1 certificate soon and hopefully everything goes well. As long as you speak their language understandably they won't mind you much.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x704
>>27757470
I'm 21 KHV please be more specific I'm not good at talking to people I don't know what to say.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-02-24-21h33m06s142.png (176 KB, 720x330) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-02-24-21h33m06s142.png
176 KB, 720x330
>instead of making you happy this thread does nothing but grind your gears with it's fake love
>>
File: 1428765754779.jpg (173 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1428765754779.jpg
173 KB, 786x576
>>27757759
>you read through the posts knowing that none of these people actually care
>it's all just for self satisfaction
>it's all just an act
>these people would never willingly hug half the people on this board in the way they need to be hugged
>>
>>27757646
Seems good, I like your form. Approved. Keep the hugs coming anon let's give them the kindness they deserve.
>>27757732
Very cool, it's good to see you've been able to get out of where you were and I truly hope that moving to Germany will at least give you some people to support you. Good luck out there friend, you will definitely do well on this certificate exam.
>>27757739
Well do you have any friends, do you have any hobbies besides games, what kind of music do you like, have you always lived in pittsburg?
>>27757759
Sorry anon, I remember you disliked my other thread. You should probably block this imagename and stuff like that in order to avoid having your gears grinded.
>>27757856
I do care anon, I legitimately want to know about you. What way do I need to hug them and why would I not do so?
>>
File: ThmGrN7.jpg (31 KB, 622x350) Image search: [Google]
ThmGrN7.jpg
31 KB, 622x350
>>27757856
It's all a sick cruel joke is what it is, people pretending they understand peoples problems and thinks a pathetic pity hug will do anything good.

Don't believe the lies.
>>
File: large-1.jpg (186 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
large-1.jpg
186 KB, 500x471
>>27757861
No friends no other hobbies. I've been here all my life.
>>
>>27757871
You're allowed to have your own opinion anon, i'm just gonna tell you that isn't true I do really care. I know a hug won't do much, but it is something it is that human interaction and care we all need.
>>27757926
No music interest either? What about Anime or Movies or something?
>>
>>27757861
Y-yes sir! I will do my best!!!
>>
I don't listen to much music, I like anime but I haven't seen anything recent. My favorite is Gunbuster.
>>
File: 566.png (2 MB, 680x1187) Image search: [Google]
566.png
2 MB, 680x1187
>>27757999
>You're allowed to have your own opinion anon, i'm just gonna tell you that isn't true I do really care. I know a hug won't do much, but it is something it is that human interaction and care we all need.

No you don't, you're a clown who comes here thinking he/she relates to any of us when it's in fact not true. As the other anon mentioned in his post you are nothing more but about your self satisfaction.

I'll give you a hint, we have our own kind we can share our problems with and get real sympathy from and not from some clown who goes around parading with hugs thinking it's going to do squat and think he is special because he listened to some problem and gave his uneducated opinion.

>just be urself
>i'd give you a hug
>etc..

What a joke.
>>
>>27758034
Good job anon, now I expect you to have met the quota by the end of the day.
>>27758039
Oh neat, what about 3DS games what are some of your favorites? Does that also mean you like other handheld stuff as well like the original DS games or PS Vita stuff?
>>27758066
No I do care but, I understand your reasoning to be cynical. "Your own kind" oh really, so are you claiming that you know what's best for everyone and they should all follow your advice? So be it man, you realize you can leave at any time. I'm one thread with an easily blockable post image and such. But hey if you want to keep spreading the hate I hope to alleviate then you do you buddy. I would also like to see where you found me saying I found myself special. I have never in my history said that, because I know it isn't special. Literally anyone else could do this, but many follow the belief that being kind is a meme and everyone should stay the same ignoring kindness.

I never said just be urself or even implied it friend, I only want to hear people's stories and possible be that friend they've wanted if they're willing to trust me to do so. The only joke here is you for wasting your efforts replying to me.
>>
File: 14386795254590c9q2j.jpg (13 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
14386795254590c9q2j.jpg
13 KB, 399x388
>>27758176
>No I do care but,

No you don't.

>I understand your reasoning to be cynical.

No you don't.

>"Your own kind" oh really, so are you claiming that you know what's best for everyone and they should all follow your advice?

I never said anything about giving advice you moron, i was referring to other robots sharing the same feeling and will give legitimate sympathy.

> you realize you can leave at any time. I'm one thread with an easily blockable post image and such

How about you stop shitting up this board with your autism and for nothing more but your self satisfaction?

>But hey if you want to keep spreading the hate I hope to alleviate then you do you buddy.

The hate is welcome, especially with what me and the other guy speak are completely true.

> I would also like to see where you found me saying I found myself special. I have never in my history said that

You don't have to directly say it for anyone to know you've got your head lodged up your ass and you think you're a butterfly. Your post reeks on it in every way possible.

> Literally anyone else could do this

But they don't because they realize how stupid it is especially when you aren't sincere or have been in those shoes. Everything about you is retarded.

>LMAO good job brah
>oh neat brah cool 3DS

> I only want to hear people's stories and possible be that friend they've wanted if they're willing to trust me to do so

You spark me as some tard that would have 200 other friends on your Skype, you are doing nothing more but worse than good. Especially when i can already tell you'd reply long and everything else.

Leave, you're a joke.
>>
>>27754315
I feel so ugly that I stopped using anime pictures to post. Makes me feel more pathetic.
>>
>>27758176
My favorite games are TWEWY, Persona 4 Golden, and Triforce Heroes. Though the latter I have no one to play with and matchmaking sucks. And yeah I have a vita as well.
>>
Would love to believe in this thread but as others have already said, this thread is just emotionally dry. No one here actually gives a shit and that's what pisses me off about this thread.
>>
>>27758315
That's what we all hate, but it's always the usual anime posting spastics that keep bumping it.
>>
>>27754315

I wonder how many of these threads I'll see before I get hugged by a non-relative.
>>
File: 1460103569171.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460103569171.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>OP posts kind thread
>90% of replies are full of hateful bile

We really are here forever, aren't we?
>>
>>>27758355
I wonder how many more of these threads I will see until these threads hopefully go away forever.
>>
>>27758273
>The hate is welcome, especially with what me and the other guy speak are completely true.
I don't like it, but it's the only thing that feels familiar. I can't comprehend someone wanting to be nice to fucking robots of all people.
>>
File: flame.png (482 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
flame.png
482 KB, 1203x1447
>>27758392

Why would we not? i shut my mouth for way too long seeing threads like this continuing to pop up. I hate people like the OP and their false sense of hope and pretend sympathy.

Nothing but some bum after self satisfaction.
>>
>>27758273
>No proof
>No thought
>No faith
>No brain
>No kindness
>No intuition
>No understanding
>No intelligence
No

good one pepe poster
>>27758296
That's silly anon, there's no reason you shouldn't be allowed to post anime pics since this is an anime-based board after all. Do what you enjoy.
>>27758313
Damn that's a shame you have no one to play with and I have heard quite a lot of praise from Persona I will have to try it out one of these days. Do you have a console of any kind for perhaps Persona 5 or nah?
>>27758315
That's your own belief and like I said before, I don't blame you for thinking that. Lots of people probably do this and dont genuinely care it makes sense. I can assure you that's not how I feel though, not that it matters. I'm not really sure how I should respond to criticism with a better approach.
>>27758355
Who knows anon, I just want to get people to be nicer here. There's such a cloud of toxic rude posters that hate each other from being so bitter over life. I don't blame them, I would feel the same and I do sometimes though I know I don't have it bad. But I think there are so many people here that would benefit from such simple kindness and may change their outlook and trust on such things. I dont expect most people to like this, I was surprised anyone did. Those are the people i'm here for.
>>27758392
I dont think you're here forever anon, I think it is possible to break out though admitadly it is very difficult. My purpose here is to get people to be more kind, it's simple kindness that is lacking. Whether it's me (some "faggot that doesn't understand") or a robot, I feel like somebody should be doing this to make some impact.
>>27758401
All you need to do is filter randomanime.jpg I will promise to only use that filename for any future threads, so you can avoid them if you'd like. No offense taken, I realize I probably should not be well received making these.

Post 1/2 (too long sorry)
>>
File: 6436.gif (59 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59 KB, 381x423
>>27758501
>>No proof
>>No thought
>>No faith
>>No brain
>>No kindness
>>No intuition
>>No understanding
>>No intelligence
>No

Here we have it guys, your typical clown poster who comes here thinking he is a psychologist of some sort. That cant even handle being told he is in the wrong or has anyway to back it up.

I suggest you guys stop feeding op and his autistic fantasies and stop replying to his thread. Also don't forget to sage.
>>
>>27758403
I totally get it friend, I realize what I am posting in this thread is easy to see as fake and trying to cash in on feels for pretending to care. I don't blame you or anyone else for feeling that way with how things have gone. I know humanity has lost faith in you, but I believe there are many good people that should not have had that happen to them. That's why i'm here, to convince those gems that they are indeed valued. I would be happy to have them as a friend more than likely, but at the very least I can offer them small human kindness.
>>27758417
Again you just have to block randomanime.jpg, that's the only filename I will use. You can get back to your own r9k and never see me again. The choice is yours to stay here.
>>27758519
Pretty clown-like of you to think you represent all of r9k's opinions when you can see people trying to talk. I really would like you to take my place if you feel that it would be better for someone that can be related to who can post instead of me. It doesn't matter to me who does it, but it is a shame the lack of kindness here and the simple fact is: we need it. Whether it's me or you.
>>
>>27758599

sorry but it's time to leave armchair psychologist .

sage
>>
>>27758608
I wasn't aware trying to be a friend with genuine intent was psychologist but alright. I don't see how i'm being compensated for being here at all other than potentially meeting cool people.

If the thread is to go down then I will at least leave my throwaway here for those who would like a friend to speak with or hold nothing against me. [email protected]
>>
>>27758651

saging

armchair psychologist .

>>>/out/
>>
File: 1416228932701.png (534 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1416228932701.png
534 KB, 710x508
You kids better not be enjoying yourselves, having fun, or feeling any good emotions in this thread, or I'll whip out my cock for a meat beat
>>
File: 123545436.png (47 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
123545436.png
47 KB, 318x317
>>>/out/

Day of the rope needs to come and the OP needs to be the first to be hanged.
>>
>>27758665
You sure are a lot of bark and no bite anon, quit saying you're going to do it and do it.
>>27758678
You're damn right we're not. Was just telling everyone how we need to all be angry with each other and fight to the death.
>>27758686
Bring it on pepeposter
>>
lol at op the normie faggot

https://fgts.jp/soc/thread/23126338/

>A/S/L

20/M/US
>Sexual Orientation

Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam

Yeah/ Yeah/ Maybe
>Favorite Music

Alternative mostly rock such as Foo Fighters, Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Theory of A Deadman, Nirvana

& Rap such as Dr Dre, Mac Dre, Atmosphere, Gang Starr
>Favorite Movies

Secret Window, Superbad, 1408, Airplane
>Favorite TV Shows

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Stella, The Office, Trailer Park Boys
>Favorite Books

This is where I get dropped, cause none.
>Favorite Vidya

GTA, Left 4 Dead, 007 Nightfire, Fallout New Vegas, Metal Gear Solid 3, Coop Stuff
>Interests

Vidya, Stand Up Comedy, Voice Acting, Computers
>Are you interested in Skype groups?

Nope
>What languages do you speak?

English
>Pic

Could send if you request it
>Contact Info

[email protected]
>>
>>27758696
get hanged you faggot.
>>
>>27758707
Quite your research you've done there friend. Still doesn't make my intentions malicious. I do have shitty tastes though I am aware.
>>27758727
Are you going to be the one who does it or someone else?
>>
>>27758740
drink some bleach you 20 year old faggot child. some tumblr queer that just found out about r9k thinks hes going to help anyone.
>>
File: nbn.jpg (81 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
nbn.jpg
81 KB, 600x544
OP IS A NORMIE
I REPEAT
OP IS A NORMIE

DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES
>>
>>27758754
Faggot Child eh? Great one anon, I love your comedic intelligence and originality. But sure anything you'd like. Clearly a tumblr queer.
>>27758772
Yep you caught me, I was chad the whole time wow I didn't even know myself. In fact, even that was a lie. I lied about my lying.
>>
>>27758810
get hanged tumblr queer.
>>
File: 1458348825053.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1458348825053.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>27758821
>>27758810
This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!This means let shitpost here!
>>
>>27758821
When? I'm anticipating this hanging, let's do it. Also tumblr queer again, gee you have a way with words friend I don't know how you come up with such quality insults.
>>27758842
Yes it does. Free shitpost grounds if you'd like.
>>
File: shotty.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
shotty.png
82 KB, 500x211
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

REPEAT OP IS A NORMIE

OP IS A NORMIE
>>
File: suicide-hanging-rope.jpg (209 KB, 638x850) Image search: [Google]
suicide-hanging-rope.jpg
209 KB, 638x850
>>27758852
time to leave tumblr queer
>>
>>27758859
Let's do it pepeposter, get me that rope it is today I have it on my calendar. Me and my damn normie ways I should pay. How dare I try to befriend people
>>27758871
I should leave a "tumblr queer" counter, are we at three now or four?
>>
>>27758898
No one likes you, get hanged queer.
>>
>>27754315
I'd only hug the qt virgin girls.

I'd shoot the rest of you faggots to put you out of your misery
>>
>>27758918
You don't and there's a couple posters here that don't. Wouldn't say everyone but a loud minority like most angry mobs. In any case I respect that and you may now trash the thread.

also why did you drop the tumblr

>>27758936
Fair enough, but I think there's a lot better people out there than you might expect. Gotta give people a chance anon if you hate me in every other way, at least remember that.
>>
>>27758936
>>I'd shoot the rest of you faggots to put you out of your misery

thank you jesus, be sure to shoot the op first though. Take that queer out of his misery.
>>
>>27758964
Oh hey Tomoko poster, nice of you to drop in
>>27758969
What happened to tumblr, am I queer or tumblr queer or faggot child?
>>27758993
Tomoko Poster 2, hello.
>>
File: 1442192079516.jpg (158 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1442192079516.jpg
158 KB, 477x539
stick the thread up your ass op you gigantic fucking faggot
>>
File: 1416936836574.png (56 KB, 320x354) Image search: [Google]
1416936836574.png
56 KB, 320x354
>>27759004
It is called cebruz you newfag
>>27759008
>facebook frog
Shitpost with something better m8
>>
>>27754446
Im sorry i exist and it annoys you. I didnt choose to anon so please dont hate me. If you want ill grovel at your feet
>>
>>27759044
how about you make yourself useful and suck my dick like you were programmed to do.
>>
File: 2305.png (847 KB, 1305x1131) Image search: [Google]
2305.png
847 KB, 1305x1131
>>27759053
>like you were programmed to do.
Pure autism
>>
>>27758960
If you're a girl and won't be my gf, then I hate you
>>
>>27759068
you're a retard, look above it's a 20 year old loner virgin man.
>>
>>27759076
I'm also a 20 yo virgin man.
I'm just saying that I hate everyone on this board that isn't a qt virgin girl that wants to be my gf
>>
File: 14.png (815 KB, 765x840) Image search: [Google]
14.png
815 KB, 765x840
kIll yourselves desu
>>
>>27759094
don't forget the op is a queer, so MAYBE he will be your gf
>>
>>27759053
Maybe but yeah what did mean??
>>
>>27759008
Nice one pepeposter
>>27759038
Apologies I always get confused between you and the other Tomoko poster so I didn't want to call you the wrong name.
>>27759044
Are you another person who thinks like I do?
>>27759068
Aside from the first part >>27759076 is right I am a 20 year old man sorry to disappoint.
>>27759094
Apologies friend, hopefully you'll feel different someday. Or you'll find a qt virgin girl.
>>
>>27759134

Just curious, but are you that 20 year old with the temp gmail from the other night? He was a kind robot, like you
>>
Any qt virgin girls that want to be my gf ITT?
I have a fairly large penis and 6 cats
>>
>>27759151
>He was a kind

It's all a charade.
>>
>>27759134
Uh maybe i guess i dont know if i think like you
>>
File: 666.png (81 KB, 578x488) Image search: [Google]
666.png
81 KB, 578x488
>>27759111
>queer
>gf
Im gay as fuck but stop this

>>27759134
It is always me faggot

>>27759154
>r9k
>grills
I will take your cats though
>>27759164
This, people like op are just acting that they are nice
>>
>>27759151
If it isn't the one I posted in this thread it wasn't me. But I have posted it before and it is possibly me. Thank you for at least calling me a kind but i'm more of a cyborg, i'm sure you're a kind person yourself.
>>27759175
As in you want to be kind to others and such
>>27759179
Sorry Cebruz, but isn't there someone who copies you?
>>
File: 1447472457665.png (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447472457665.png
111 KB, 800x800
>>27759179
Its never only you, will never be
>>
File: tumblr_nhbs3vlshO1ssotb3o1_400.png (18 KB, 372x590) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhbs3vlshO1ssotb3o1_400.png
18 KB, 372x590
>>27759198
See>>27759257
I told u already to back off from me
>>
>>27759198
Yeah i dont like people being sad.
>>
>>27759317
Me neither, it seems that trying to talk with sad people with good intentions is frowned upon though which I kinda knew from the beginning. I'm surprised it took this long to be called out.
>>
File: 1425171090897.jpg (33 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
1425171090897.jpg
33 KB, 480x349
>>27759388
I'm gonna admit I kinda wanted to do this in the second thread, but thought it would be too much effort honestly.
>>
>>27759677
Fair enough, I really don't see why it wouldn't be just as easy to filter my image but it's your decision.
>>
File: 2late.png (155 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
2late.png
155 KB, 400x277
>Just filter my thread
This is pretty much begging for people to shitpost here
>>
>>27759810
Well let's be honest, the thread is beyond salvage at this point. What good is it to try and go "hey friends just ignore these people" since you can only do that so much. It's discouraged anyone who was originally interested in the thread's content.
>>
File: 1450640420160.jpg (123 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
1450640420160.jpg
123 KB, 480x346
>>27759856
How about you get out already? You are not going to change sad people, go seek attention from people that arent this miserable. This place isnt for your threads anyways
>>
>>27759921
Not gonna happen, apologies. I'm not trying to change them necessarily, but more give them a genuine regular friend to talk with and all. You are right this probably isn't intended for it but sometimes people break the rules.
>>
>>27759921
You're right but your faggot ass doesn't need to be here either.
Both of you fuck off to /soc/ or something.
>>
File: 023.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
023.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>27759990
Oh well this means im allowed to be here!
>>
Op is a pathetic loser who just wants friends himself and disguising it as a help thread. Really pathetic.
>>
>>27760021
Well that's probably true, friends are nice and it would be nice to meet some good people from here. That still doesn't take away from my intentions though, I have nothing to gain really from doing this I just want to.
>>
File: 1445301820339.png (72 KB, 309x330) Image search: [Google]
1445301820339.png
72 KB, 309x330
>>27759970
Do whatever you want, but it doesnt work and youre just making an ass out of yourself
>>27759990
Here is your reply
>>27760019
You are coming with me
>>
>>27760096
I will, thanks Cebruz. I am probably but I feel like if even one person is appreciative of what i'm doing why shouldn't I? Same with your shitposting, i'm sure some people like it so you might as well do it if you enjoy it. I do genuinely want to be a friend to those that seem to be in great need of one, you can hold me to that.
>>
File: 24.png (255 KB, 820x565) Image search: [Google]
24.png
255 KB, 820x565
>>27760147
>thanks Cebruz
Thats not me
>>
>>27760175
shit, I knew i was gonna screw this up... thanks... wannabe Cebruz. Sorry real Cebruz
>>
File: 0stopit.png (64 KB, 370x408) Image search: [Google]
0stopit.png
64 KB, 370x408
>>27760191
Welp that "thats not me" post was mine, you done it again
>>
>>27760222
I fucking quit... thanks to person who posted >>27760096 this whoever you are

I swear there's like 5 Tomoko posters now. I miss when it used to be only Cebruz
>>
File: 59.png (28 KB, 157x142) Image search: [Google]
59.png
28 KB, 157x142
>>27760191
>wannabe Cebruz
Im 4K Cebruz while hes only 720p, caring about shitposting this much is meh
There are no 5 posters, if someone else is trying to post Tomoko, hes a fake bich
Anyways, no one is trying to be someone else, take a nap.
>>
Still waiting on that qt virgin femanon to be my gf
>>
>>27761037
good luck with that anon, they aren't on here in all honesty.
>>
File: 1458454893462.png (1 MB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458454893462.png
1 MB, 1080x1200
>>27759179
b-be my bf

oc8912
>>
>>27761967
you wait till this thread hits page 8 and almost dies to say that? wow senpai wow
>>
What is the point of this thread, does op expect some kind of thank you or what?
>>
File: 141483135344.jpg (20 KB, 287x269) Image search: [Google]
141483135344.jpg
20 KB, 287x269
>>27761967
I have a bf faggot
>>27762182
Standard le look how nice im!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27762244
don't do that anon please, are you the one who posted in the other thread about the demonic version of your dog?
>>27762182
nope i just want to talk to people that are in need of such conversation
>>
I cried during V1 and V2. Imma cry in V3 now.
>>
File: alien.jpg (719 KB, 1735x1671) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
719 KB, 1735x1671
>>27754315

I wish I could be a friend to the lonely. When I talk with that one socially awkward person in the room/class, I try to socialize and seem interested in what they have to say just to help them.

I used to be very shy, but have finally started being able to converse with people. But the robot side of me has trouble starting conversations with people, so it's a double-edged sword.
>>
File: 1403332908277.gif (129 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
1403332908277.gif
129 KB, 289x400
>>27762244
>deleted his own post
are you trying to attetionwhore with your "gimmick" depression again hal?
>>27762272
He is just a attetionwhore
>>
>>27762303
nah v3 got raided, I think v4 probably will too so be ready for that
>>27762309
indeed it can be tough to start conversations, i'm glad you reached out to them anon that's very good of you.
>>27762318
possibly, but I remember someone saying their demonic imagination of their dog was telling them to kill themselves and not post in this thread last time so i was thinking it was the same guy, not hal.
>>
>>27754315
>hug a lonely person once
>they feel slightly better for a moment
>you stop hugging
>you leave and go back to your normal, happy life
>the robot is still lonely
>the only thing they have is a memory

what's the point
>>
>>27762381
i dont really stop hugging, i definitely dont go back to a normal happy life anon you can't be serious. If i had a normal happy life there would be zero reason for me to ever find this board. Plus like I said in here before, I want to befriend people I want to talk to them daily and keep up to date with them and such.
>>
File: 1376094954303.jpg (129 KB, 640x557) Image search: [Google]
1376094954303.jpg
129 KB, 640x557
tfw no piglet to hug me
>>
>>27762678
>tfw no niglet to hug
>>
if i can't manage to get a hug before summertime i'm killing myself
>>
>>27762272
>nope i just want to talk to people that are in need of such conversation
Do YOU need this kind of conversation? You can talk about you if you want to, I'll be here.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.