[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they talk about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
What do they talk about?
>>
>>27752685
food, their jobs, their wives
>>
""what if someone is trying to realize what are we talking about?" *chuckles*
>>
>>27752685
The women they raped in Europe during WWII
>>
>>27752719
Literally this. I've awkwardly had lunch with these types numerous times. It's pretty boring.
>>
>>27752685
i wonder if they make fun of the guy who orders lemonade with breakfast instead of coffee
>>
>>27752755
I think you need to get a stronger prescription for your glasses, anon
>>
normie small talk is the worst
>>
>>27752789
The women they raped in Vietnam.
>>
>>27752830
"aww yea, I remember i had this one gook broad at knife point and the god damn bitch had a penis!"
>>
>>27752685
this 1 time in band camp
>>
>>27752685
Shootin dirty niggaz
>>
>>27752866
>guys around the table just stare at him suspiciously
>"It was a FEMININE penis, jesus christ guys. Im no fag"
>everyone nods and accepts the story
>>
These are men. They know how to fix things, work with their hands, and change the physical world around them on a daily basis. When they were your age they full of fire and blood, unafraid to defend what is right with their fists.

Why are you all making fun of them? Insecurity?
>>
>>27753098

they probably think you can charge an iphone with a micro usb cable. fucking morons.
>>
>>27753098
They were most likely shitting and pissing themselves at a ZZ Top concert when they were are age
>>
boring shit like their jobs or their families

maybe they'll talk about sports every now and then
>>
tractors

it's always tractors
>>
>>27753125
Hell yeah they were getting piss wasted. And they were fighting, chasing girls, racing cars, taking risks and doing everything a young man should do
>>
>>27753191
why don't you suck their dick if you love them so much?
>>
>>27753098
My dude they are hard ass working americans to the core, I think its cool as fuck they are hanging out eating breakfast fuck ya
>>
>>27753207
Masculinity is an admirable trait. Sorry you're a bitchmade pencil neck
>>
>>27753266
>being this insecure
leI
>>
These are the exact kind of people i work with. They talk about the locations of things, how people are related, fishing, golf, food..... really not much I'm interested in talking about.
>>
>"yep"
>"yup"
"ye-up"
>leans back and groans "yep"
>>
>>27752814
I used to envy normies and the fact they can hold engaging conversations with eachother for so long.

Then I realized 80% of that "talk" was mere gossip, and the other 20% shit they saw on a tiny screen back home.
>>
>>27752777

tell us some lunch stories trips guy
>>
>>27752685
How their plan to pose as humans has been successful
How strange and spongey those pancakes feel in their face orifices
What they're gonna do on the next planet they visit
>>
>>27753098
Because they don't actually know what is right
They were fighting a battle that doesn't exist
>>
>>27753098
>work with their hands
Jacking each other off probably. Look at their obese, out-of-shape, flabby bodies. Clearly there was not much manual work going on in their lives lmao
>>
>>27753346
top kayk
>>
>>27752685
Boring sports shit 99% of the time.
>>
>>27753098
>>27753191
>>27753266
I can smell your latent homosexuality from here friendo.
>>
File: wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>27753098
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO FIX

THERE IS WORK LEFT

THE WORLD IS COMPLETE, THE FRAMEWORK IS UNBENDING

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DEFEND

THERE ARE NO WARS TO FIGHT

WE ARE JUST PAWNS IN A GAME OF THEIR DESIGN
>>
I've been considering becoming a regular at the local breakfast joint for their two eggs, toast, and meat early bird special. It's only $3.30, and on my way to work.
>>
>>27756996
Good for you man, want to exchange emails? I'd like to hear how it went
>>
File: 1453420917485.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453420917485.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>27752913
top fucking kek
orgin commento
>>
>>27757332
I'll just make a thread next Friday or Saturday afternoon.
>>
>>27757547
You better do it, fag. If i don't hear from you I'm making a thread to call you out on your shit
>>
>>27753098
Why do people think gentle ribbing is always malevolent?
Tubby truck grandpas aren't browsing the board, even if they were they'd probably pipe up with their own jokes.
>>
>>27752685
Why are these men eating breakfast at a restaurant? Don't they have wives to cook breakfast for them?

If I had a bitch, she'd have to have my breakfast ready by the time I wake up or else I'm going to slap her roastie face.

These old guys are complete betas.
>>
>>27753098
Lol, they were good little goyim that ran off to the jungles of Nam to be lab rats for the Jews in power and get slaughtered by savages.
>>
File: murica.png (649 KB, 639x433) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
649 KB, 639x433
maybe this OP
>>
>>27753346
>I tell ya wut, there's this new-ha thing they got on the phones these days. Think they call it grindr. I've been down ever since Marsha past, rest her soul, so sometimes I hop on over to the app and find a nice fella to grab a drink with
>>
>>27753098
>they can't handle the bantz

They aren't real men then.
>>
>>27752685
Typical baby boomer horseshit that they did when they were young and how ungrateful young people are today when they are the generation who destroyed the western world.
>>
>>27753098
That's true but at least they'd be able to take it, not very frail people
>>
>>27752685
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL SO FAT
>>
>>27756996
>It's only $3.30

Somewhere in the deep south i presume?
>>
>>27757958
because 'merica
>>
>>27758135
Actually WI
>>
Engines. They're talking about engines, and bushels per acre, why their son won't takeover the farm, and who's daughter is in danger of turning into a raving slut at their state's college.
>>
>>27757958
But they are not fat? They are just old. Old people get some extra fat.
>>
>>27758412
... and Trump? I bet they like Trump.
>>
>>27758470
Nah, they look more like Cruz guys. Trump is too brash for guys like them.
>>
>Kids are such faggots these days.
>I hear ya.
>Right the other day my grandson comes to me and tells me he's a Veegan!
>Hahahahaha, what, he thinks animals are people?!?
>We sure as shit wouldn't have tolerated that sort of faggotry in 'nam.
>Nope, we'd have fragged that queer in a heartbeat
>So how's the wife, John?
>Oh she's off with that fireman fella, always spendin' time together they are. Good friends.
>>
>>27752685
Sports, weather, job, wives

Sports are basically so men don't have to talk about anything interesting. They allow them to fill up conversation time.
>>
>>27758989

Sports are for matriarchalised males. The pressure to talk about sports always comes from without, from pre-existing social dynamics, and most of the time it is a genuine pressure - if you don't know sports, you're 'suspect' to these people. This is most common among lower and working-class males because they're the most likely to be subject to matriarchal values.

It's basically a way for men to 'relate' to one another on an issue that women find safe.
>>
>>27752685
cats i guess.
>>
>>27759081
"hey ed, my tabby Sarah sucks a mean cock"
>>
Politics, music, cars, their jobs, health issues, sports, their children, funny shit, beer, card games, celebrities that they hate, food, TV shows, crime, etc. etc. etc. Have you guys not even spoken to your relatives?
>>
>>27759043
Just cuz you don't like sports doesn't mean no one else does anon
>>
single size vs adjustable wrenches
>>
>>27759157

Not saying they don't often genuinely like it and get enjoyment out of it. Men can put passion into anything, and sometimes it's amazing to see someone who knows their shit talking about sport.

I was responding to this line

>Sports are basically so men don't have to talk about anything interesting.

I'm just giving an alternate explanation for why sport is popular in the first place.
>>
>>27759152
>implying they're not talking about their pets

kek, fucking idiot
>>
True robot here
I've had to be around these types before

First thing to mention is they never come up with anything profound or outside of the norm. Usually their discussions involve:
>their spouses
>their kids
>dang ol obama
>something they own that broke
>sex jokes
>shit they saw on the news
>something someone said that was funny
>mah truck
>>
>are you jokin' with me bill? Karen is clearly the best girl, do you even remember the toothbrushing scene in episode 8? it defined the series
>I know I know, all I'm saying is that snail is more consistently good while karen peaked in nisemonogatari
>>
>>27756018
>THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO FIX

Then we should break it.
>>
>>27752685
Jebus
Baseball
Democrats
Liberal fags
CAITLYN JENNER and tranny fags
>>
File: 1460237340873.jpg (128 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1460237340873.jpg
128 KB, 1280x853
>>27752685
normie talk as always
>>
>>27752735
Underrated post tbqh if I do say so myself indeed.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.