[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 9 of no contact with oneitis Oneitis wonders what she did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 9 of no contact with oneitis

Oneitis wonders what she did wrong. Nothing, my sweet angel. It's not you, it's me.

Did not reply.
>>
You're a fucking idiot, OP.

original
>>
File: image.gif (27 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27 KB, 350x198
You're a fucking legend, OP.

So what's the penultimate goal? You hook up?
>>
>claims he wants her out of his life
>makes threads about her literally every day
great logic senpai.
>>
>>27748644
I wish.

>>27748659
I think about her all the time regardless. This is a way to concentrate all of those thoughts about her in one place.
>>
Why do you do this to yourself, OP?
>>
I did this to a girl for 2 years and it damaged her mentally beyond recognition.

We had been dating for a while and she eventually just bothered me so much that I stopped replying in any capacity to anything. I had hundreds of missed phone calls, texts across the spectrum (anger, sadness, erotic/luring, regret, worry), emails, facebook messages, you name it.

Women CANNOT handle silence. Be ready for her to get fucking weird and crazy but don't cave because it's a necessary experience as a man.

The strange effects that this will have on you will likely result in more, better female attention. Not even kidding. You need to step on something if you want to rise above others.
>>
>>27749021
Did you regain contact with that girl?

It seems to me that girl was just way too needy and obsessive.
>>
>>27749021
Shitty advice. Your gf must've been very clingy and obsessive. That ain't never gonna happen irl.
>>
16 days ago I sent mine a text saying "I'm going to a mental hospital. Just figured I'd let you know I'm not dead." I think I'm going to leave it at that. I wish her the best. Things for me are probably going to get darker.
>>
>>27749456
Did she ever contact you after?
>>
I think I might to this to my current oneitis because she is too feminist for me anyway.
what should my final text be? or nothing?
>>
>>27749629
If you send a text, you'll just appear as a drama queen, plus you'll have no self-respect in her eyes if you break NC and talk to her after. Just disappear.
>>
You're fucking retarded OP lol
>>
Do you love her, OP?
>>
Oh look it's this faggot
>>
>>27750738
Of course I love her.

>>27750753
Greetings! I've been here every day.
>>
OP 4 year anon here,

Just returning to say you are a legend. Do what I failed to do. Love my friend live. Consider this a friendly slap on the back from a friendly anon.

I couldn't do it and it broke me. Don't let the same happen to you. I still have my onenitis emails she sent me. They hurt to read knowing she's married now
>>
>>27750846
That sucks anon. Why couldn't you do it?
>>
>>27750906
I loved Op , I loved her and she broke me
>>
I don't know why OP is getting called retarded. Lots of people fall for the oneitis trap and can't really deal with it except by distancing themselves from the girl. This seems like a reasonable method for accountability and solidarity
>>
>>27747987
Some dude is doing this to me right now, out of pity for me because he's mentally fucked up. OP let me speak from the girl's position: Having you not in my life is worse than you not being able to give me everything you want to give me. I want to be here for you and I expect nothing in return.. i want to know how you are and how you're doing. Just talk to me. You don't have to overthink it.
>>
>>27751319
Edit: I just realized he got friendzoned. Sorry OP. I wanted to pursue a romantic relationship with my guy.
>>
>>27751319

Fuck off harpy, don't fall for it OP, stay strong.
>>
>>27751248
I don't know how you'd be able to deal with it in any other way besides distancing yourself.

>>27751388
>>27751319
No worries, fembot. Hope you can get it with your guy soon!
>>
>>27751248
It's because this girl is clearly showing interest in OP. Be it romantic or platonic, she is showing that she really, really cares for him. And he's hurting her.
>>
>>27751533
Thanks but it's probably over. We're in different states now and he's in a bad place.

Also, I think you're doing the right thing. I don't think there's any other way to handle it. Your decision is strong and mature.
>>
Hey OP i havent been here for a couple of days, whats the story? Did you ask your oneitis out and she said no then you broke all contact?
>>
>>27751787
Confessed. Got rejected. Tried no contact. Came crawling back after a day. She became very distant for the following two months, almost like a different person. Trying NC again but this time without telling her anything.

That's the gist of it.
>>
>>27751755
What OP is doing is incredibly immature and childish.
>>
>>27751939
That sucks bro, i wont try to suggest you change anything since every situation is different but no contact didnt work out for me. I tried really hard but she constantly tried to speak to me and i coundnt phisically avoid her after some time. Did it unexpectedly too just like you. And the worst thing was that in adamantly trying to not speak to her in the end I was constantly thinking about her. So in the end I gave in and spoke to her or well, I didn't actually. I was distant, replying in one words and when I saw her on campus I was always hurrying somewhere. After a while she didn't write anymore and only waved when she saw me. She got the memo i guess. What I'm trying to say is that the only thing that can heal you from oneitis is if you don't let your life be governed by your relationship with her. Maybe instead of spending your days constructing plans on how to avoid her - just stop caring. Or make yourself seem like you do. I know that in my case after I stopped caring about her she stopped trying to talk to me, but when I threw a hissy fit by not talking to her at all she knew I was still under her spell and it was still an interesting game to her. I'm in a much better place right now with a more healthy relationship with women, it doesn't bother me at all when I see her even though I still think of her from time to time. The only thing that keeps her interested is the drama. But you should see this no contact out, maybe it works for you, good luck
>>
>>27751704
>>27752104
I've been where OP is, and if his situation is anything like mine, he'd be hurting himself a lot more. I blew a year of my life pining after a girl I was never going to get with. Yeah, maybe it sucks for her. These are the snares of human relationships. I don't think many people are (or should be) self-sacrificing enough to just deal with it for the girl's sake.
>>
>>27752265
I'm always constantly thinking about her too anon, but that will never stop if I keep contacting her every day or almost every day. I have to distance myself in order to forget her.
>>
>>27753260
How severe is your oneitis, anon?
>>
>>27753546
Pretty severe, I think about her all the time.
>>
>>27752819
I doubt OP is hurting more than the girl. Don't be retarded. Losing a friendship is painful.
>>
>>27753260
Im the guy you responded to, i just want to say one more thing, unfortunately i dont think you will ever forget her well depending on how serious it is but it seems bad enough. I heard my grandfather talk about girls he remembers missing out on in the 50s it stays with you. I dont think i will ever forget about my oneitis ill just get on with my life with a small scar on my heart. I know it seems autistic to compare it to something like that but you hardly forget about family members if they die, even though you cut all contact (obviously). Its because they mean a lot to you. I wouldnt wait to forget her because thats simply unrealistic to happen. You have to let go of the feeling only
>>
>>27754078
>ou have to let go of the feeling only
But I don't know how to do that unfortunately, anon.
>>
>>27754078
It doesn't die? Don't tell me this is true. This is some bullshit.

Does this mean girls never forget their exes?
>>
>>27754078
https://youtu.be/mjysEphoZX8
>>
Tell her you like her but you can't be just friends with her. Yeah it's shit and it ends things. At least it's honest though.
>>
>>27754675
I did that once and came crawling back after a day. I don't want to be a drama queen again and end up humiliated if I end up failing.
>>
File: 1412234634657.jpg (49 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1412234634657.jpg
49 KB, 420x420
Can someone tell me this whole thread is just shitposting or you anons srs
not judging
>>
>>27754902
I'm serious at least, anon.
>>
File: 1413491236123dd.png (2 MB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1413491236123dd.png
2 MB, 936x590
>She's on holiday right now
>With him

Why do I bother?
>>
Coming to this thread made me remember what it was like being like that.
Having a oneitis, and becoming bitter after the usual thing happened. I wish I knew to just drop all communication instead of falling for the "just friends" joke.

It also makes me appreciate my gf more

Good luck OP.
>>
>>27755131
Tell me your story, anon, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>27755364
It's the same old tune every time though Anon.

>like a girl
>confess
>Anon I think we should be friends
or
>Anon I'm not interested in dating right now
or
>Anon we're such good friends I'm afraid that if we dated it would ruin everything

It wouldn't bother me as much, if they at least fucking told the truth and said that I was gross or ugly or desperate or whatever the fuck. Instead of trying to sugarcoat their shit.
Makes me a little mad just remember that kind of shit.
>>
>>27747987
>gib attention pls
>look at muh tripcode

You shouldn't breed anyway. You're not important. This isn't your blog.
>>
Still rooting for you, I've officially started NC
>>
>>27747987
Just had my first kiss last week and I'm developing this shit again
I might have a shot to gf her but I'm already terrified
I don't want to cry anymore
>>
>>27755460
I'm using the tripcode because people have been impersonating me, anon. Sorry if it bothers you, but it's to maintain my integrity!

>>27755490
Good for you anon! What's your story with this girl?
>>
>nobody comments on the fact that OP called her oneitis a "sweet angel"
>>
>>27747987
Stay strong, faggot. Don't break radio silence for nothing. You'll kick and scream internally, but don't do it.
>>
>>27755542
She almost controlled my life, I was deleting other girls who wanted into my life because she told me to and wouldn't talk to me if I didn't (we didn't date) but also left me hanging 1/2 the time I asked her to hangout... I could go on forever but I'm such a pussy.
>>
>>27750993
This will be you if you fail, OP. Be like me and never talk to her again and STILL have her text and call. I'm at three years.
>>
>your oneitis doesn't even know you exist
>>
I'm still friends with my oneitis. I broke my phone about a week ago and have no other contact methods with her. The only contact with her was seeing her in her car on the road once. Honestly, even if this doesn't lead to you two hooking up, it's still way healthier for you.
>>
>>27751319
Whores like you are mentally fucked up. Losing your virginity before being married is mentally fucked up. Please leave normie.
>>
Approximately 3 weeks without contacting oneitis. Thought she would actually care if I was gone but I guess not
>>
>>27755603
Oh, that's bad. I'm sorry your oneitis is a bad person. Hopefully NC works for you anon.

>>27755614
Well, she's been texting and calling for 9 days now, so who knows!

>>27755638
I very much doubt it'll lead to us hooking up, she said she wasn't interested in relationships after she broke up with her BF two months ago. And even if she was, she seems a lot more flirty with other guys than me, so I doubt this is gonna miraculously change her mind. Still, it's the healthiest thing to do!
>>
>>27755693
That's rough, anon. How you been holding up? I know it's hard to care so much for someone and have them not care a whole lot for you. Your oneitis not caring is probably taking a toll on you.
>>
Anon i believe it you, get out of it.
I tried today. I beat my record, 15 minutes over 9.
>>
>>27755699
She'll eventually give up for a minute, then come full force with the "I miss you" nonsense and try to bait you in. Do not. I repeat, do not, cave.
>>
>>27749456
it seems like a great idea but it's TOO easy to spin that as 'he's a drama queen psycho"
women are unmatched in turning tables around and reasoning everything around them to never be at fault
>>
>>27755740
I'll try not to, anon. Thanks for the advice!
>>
These threads are getting too much traction.
>>
Do you hold hopes she will change her mind and finally date you if you seem unreachable? Or did you forfeit all hope about a relationship already?
>>
>>27755731
Thanks OP. She was always too nice to tell me she doesn't care that much, even when I've confronted her and asked if she actually likes me or not. To which she always replies "of course of course of course" and still makes absolutely no effort whatsoever. At least this way I can be sure and she doesn't have to fake anything
>>
>>27756022
I'm trying to be as emotionally detached as I can and see that both outcomes are preferable to just orbiting her
>>
File: 1429052365725.png (238 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
1429052365725.png
238 KB, 543x417
>3 weeks ago this very minute I was lying in her bed with her wrapped around me n resting her head above my heart while sleeping
>I stayed up for another hour in silence just utterly satisfied as I think I have got something really good in my life
>Wake up, she's there with breakfast ready
>Sit in bed together for another 3 hours
>4 days later tells me she enjoyed it but can't continue it, she doesn't want a relationship with anyone until she's dealt with her red flags
>Says she could text me to see if I want to meet in a month, maybe longer, or she may just go home to Slovakia for good after college finishes
>I'm waiting for a text that will probably never come
>Fucked a girl from Tinder this week, amazing sex
>After each time we fuck, I'm lying there spooning just thinking of checking my phone to see if she's text me

I wish I was emotionally detached from this shit
>>
>>27756022
I didn't forfeit ALL hope, but most of it is gone and I'm doing this to get over her. If she changes her mind, that's a desirable outcome though.
>>
>>27756379
You sound like me when I was younger. That text never came. I'm still fucking random bitches. I'm numb.
>>
>>27756379
#chadProblems

am i rite brah?!?!
>>
>>27756486

surely if I was chad I wouldn't give a shit about some bitch I slept with once

if I was chad I wouldn't have went on 5 dates to get her into bed either when I can get hole from any bitch in a club for $10 and a cabfare
>>
>>27756551
>can "get hole from any bitch in a club"
>isn't Chad

ok
>>
>>27756579

"if I was chad"
>>
>>27756551
>and a cabfare

>Implying chad doesn't fuck in the bathroom
>>
>>27756551
>that reading comprehension pham
>that syntax structure confusing af doe
>>
So how do you break the ice after several days of no contact?
>>
>>27756725
you don't, you simply go ahead and talk and if she mentions it you give some stupid excuse
>>
>>27747987
Fuck her. Do it. You will do it. Make it happen, create your own reality.
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>Dear Stacie, I'm still fighting the urges to orbit you again. So instead of forgetting you and moving on, I choose to glorify you in an anonymous board. I surrendered my balls the day I met you. My left ball took my dignity, my right ball took my shame. So I shall make a thread every day to show you how much of a loser I am. Yours truly, White Knight of the Fedora House.
>>
>>27756861
I'm sorry anon, I know I'm pathetic but I can't help it. It's a way to concentrate all of my thoughts of her in one place.
>>
File: 1350797165813.png (259 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1350797165813.png
259 KB, 704x396
>>27747987
I did this too OP, not fun but its for the best for your own mental health

>day 1
>hey heres a thing to talk about
>day 2
>hello? :(
>day 5
>did i do something wrong?
>day 16
>i know i dont feel the same about you as you do about me but i do still care for you deeply
>day 42
>the messages have stopped for a while
>mfw

feeling feels no mortal has felt before
>>
>>27757286
It'd be jokes if you started contact again after all this time. You'll get that pussy mang.
>>
File: 1458339682217.png (19 KB, 1152x712) Image search: [Google]
1458339682217.png
19 KB, 1152x712
>had oneitis for 4 years
>finally snapped out of it
>fapping to her facebook pictures now
>she's nothing more than fap material
>>
>>27747987
Did you ever try asking her out? Maybe she has feelings for you.
>>
>>27757541
I can never fap to pictures of a girl I'm in love with. It just doesn't feel right, I can't get it up.

>>27757568
Yes, she only loves me "as a friend".
>>
>>27754609
>Does this mean girls never forget their exes?
Of course not. One of the reasons men like inexperienced girls is this.
>>
>>27757642
Sluts should forget their exes with ease.
>>
I find this shit so fucking immature, running away from your problems instead of just confronting them.
Put yourself in her shoes, you'd at least like an explanation so you're not left wondering.
I've been on the other side of this and it sucks getting ignored, you feel worthless.
>>
>>27757753
Maybe so, but I pulled the no contact card once and offered an explanation, and came crawling back after a day. If I fail again, I don't want to be humiliated the same way again. And don't you think I feel worthless by staying by her side? Knowing I'll never be the guy she wants is tough, man.
>>
>>27757964
OP m8, you have to believe. I believe. I had a oneitus for a few years and after we actually went out for about a week and I was the happiest guy on earth, turns out she was just using me to get back at her ex who hates me. I legitimately considered drinking bleach every day for about a month.

Somehow I got over her, but I understand the unbreakable attachment you can develop and the best way to deal with it is to break it yourself
>>
Hang in there OP. I'm on day 9 too, and my oneitis only contacted me in day 2. One week where she didn't care what I was doing...
>>
File: 1442651839689.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442651839689.png
66 KB, 400x400
>>27750786
dude, i m sure shes playing this stupid iwannagetattentionandaffectionbutalsowannamakesureyouknowthatimlessdependentonyouthanyouareonme-game, too. but i gotta be honest with you. as long as you are willing to play along youre not loving anyone but the self-pitying you. make sure if your oneitis wants to break out of this and if not just tell her you dont want no contact and move on.
>>
Just found a photo of me and my oneitis when browsing my phone. That hurt.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.