[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never be an average teenage girl >you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: erica.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
erica.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>you'll never be an average teenage girl
>you'll never wake up every morning being greeted by hundreds of online friends saying "I love you <3"
>you'll never get to make 10000 attention whore videos and notice the same names commenting every time
>you'll never be gifted tons of free shit for simply existing
>you'll never be so vain that you're still ''''''''''''''depressed'''''''''''''''' and ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''suicidal''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' with all that positive attention

Why live?
>>
>having to fear for your safety constantly
>receiving creepy messages
>getting sent dick pics
fuck off
>>
>>27747984
>>having to fear for your safety constantly

It's very easy to protect yourself from ever getting doxx'd.

But, yes, I suppose as a teenage girl, you're also automatically too stupid to know how to avoid that.
>>
>>27747984
>implying OP wouldn't love that many dick pics
>>
>>27747984
not an argument
creepy is relative to the physical appearance of the subject
>getting sent dick pics
I see traps and shemales and dick measuring contests and big black cocks every time I scroll through /r9k/, it doesn't bother me that much
also women like cocks
if I got sent pictures of vaginas I'd be happy
>>
I can't wait until Erica sees her Amazon list updated!
>>
>>27747932
has she posted nudes yet?
>>
>>27748334
Yes. Her butt is really cute.
>>
>implying average teen girls get all that stuff
i think you meant
>you'll never be a hot teenage girl
>>
>>27748474
Post them nigger
>>
>>27748500
You wish anon, you wish.
>>
File: 1451000401939.jpg (44 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1451000401939.jpg
44 KB, 375x375
Please remember to report and hide these threads as they are breaking Global Rules and Board Rule #3
>>
>>27748625
and sage if you must post
>>
>>27747932
why the fuck should want be greeted by retarded horny guys?
i would be rather be dead then something pathetic as a whore.
>>
>>27748679
>>27748625
blow me faglord
>>
>>27748625
thank god there are still normal human beeings on this board.
>>
>>27748696
no, but i can kick your teeth out bitch.
>>
Being born as a female today is winning the lottery of life. Especially if they learn to not be fat and apply makeup, it doesn't get much better than that.

What a shitty time to be alive as a low status male.
>>
>>27748724
kid, pls

I'd curbstomp your nigger ass in an instant
>>
>>27748744
Kill yourself keyboard warrior
>>
>>27748744
its no problem for me to stab you and not getting in trouble.
>>
"sage" in options field to not bump.
>>
I would rather be bereft of attention than absolutely overwhelmed with it; men and women face different monsters online.
>>
File: Fuck You Asshole.jpg (46 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Asshole.jpg
46 KB, 500x257
>>27748696
What >>27748724 said you little bitch 15 year old poster
>>
>>27748794
>>27748797
>buttmad coons detected
>>
my friend and i were discussing how awful being a woman must be, you're not even a real person, not like men anyway, your whole existence is finding a genetically superior male and having his child, and even if you go to school its just so that you make yourself more appealing to high tier genetically superior males
>>
>>27748857
As opposed to being male in which if you aren't one of those genetically superior specimens then you're fucked?
>>
>>27748940
yeah, also we discussed how in modern society beta males can exist, but before the common era we would be killed at birth and for the betterment of the species
>>
>>27747984
Happens to me. I'm male, violence against males in public is huge. I'm not sure why you have to be afraid for your safety.
Ignore them? I'd personally prefer creepy messages over no messages.
>getting sent dick pics
Ignore them?
>>
>>27748497
>implying Erica is anything more than the average looking teenage girl
>>
>>27748971
That literally did not happen, you edgy cunt.
>>
>>27748971
>but before the common era we would be killed at birth and for the betterment of the species
You're saying ugly kids were killed?
I mean sure there has been a lot of killing of kids coming out super weird but ugly isn't visible at birth. And just an idea, that was likely a much smaller problem.
>>
>>27748971
Yeah sure parents would murder their kids even though they just spent 9 months making them and there is no promise they will be be able to make more with all the disease and famine that could come out of no where.

Moron
>>
>>27749099
she is more than the average looking teenage girl.
she is slow in the head.
>>
>>27748735
Nah. Winning the lottery of life is being born a true alpha male. It's literally life on God mode. Your entire life, people will want to like you. Women will want to be with you, men will want to be like you.
>>
>>27747984
as a skinny white boy, I have to do that whenever Im outside anyways. and unlike a cute grill, its unlikely anyone would rush to defend me either
>>
>>27747932
This is why I play steam on my fake girl account
get lots of attention from thirsty guys and they buy games for me
they get competitive with eachother too which is fun to watch
>>
>>27747984
Despite all the edgy posts, not a single attention whore was ever attacked or physically bothered IRL. Something Eliza should keep in mind too.
>>
>>27749391
how does that even work? do they just buy you shit without asking for anything? sounds like bs tbhfam.
>>
>average
nigga she's a top 8 or 9 and in a year or two she'll get to college and exclusively fuck Chads
>>
>>27749515
Whenever a new guy adds and we start talking, i'll say that my birthday is in a month, they usually ask about that stuff
then when that rolls around I get a game, sometimes casually mention that another guy bought me one, then they want to 1-up them and get me one too
>>
>>27749539
are you talking about her appearance?
she looks average minus 1
>>
>>27747932
>>you'll never be an average teenage girl
>>you'll never wake up every morning being greeted by hundreds of online friends saying "I love you <3"
>>you'll never get to make 10000 attention whore videos and notice the same names commenting every time
>>you'll never be gifted tons of free shit for simply existing
Pretty sure this isnt the average teenage girl. And having such low esteem that you need to make videos for attention doesn't sound too great to be honest family.
>>
>>27749558
why would they buy you a present if you've only just met though? do you have a girl's pic as your avatar or wut? either you're lying or the guys you add are that stupid.
>>
>>27747932
fuck off tumblrette

also sage
>>
>>27749604
>why would they buy you a present if you've only just met though?
Some guys really are just THAT thirsty for pussy
>do you have a girl's pic as your avatar or wut?
Yeah, and shes a qt

And finally, yes the guys are stupid
>>
>>27749633
well i guess that makes sense somewhat. enjoy your free shit my trickster friend.
>>
>>27749682
Thanks brah
You should try it sometime, aint that difficult
>>
File: walter white1.jpg (10 KB, 325x200) Image search: [Google]
walter white1.jpg
10 KB, 325x200
>>27748724
lmao this nigger thinks he is hot shit

this is embarrassing dude, don't try to look tough on a anonymous image board
>>
>>27749730
i thought about it because i'm a poorfag and i've been told that i type like a girl or whatever. but having some girl's pic as my avatar and posing as her would be going too far for me desu. i would just feel bad for deceiving those poor betas.
>>
>>27749793
Yeah I sometimes feel kinda bad too, but really if they're stupid enough to fall for it then oh well
>>
File: 6iTYwNh.png (185 KB, 385x372) Image search: [Google]
6iTYwNh.png
185 KB, 385x372
>>27747932
>you have to download VCW's and thousands of pictures to exploit people out of money online
>>
>>27749826
well if they don't try to get to know you on a personal level then i guess it's fine. maybe at some point i'll be so bored i might try it myself, minus the girl avatar bit. wouldn't mind having some free triple a titles.
>>
>>27749776
but what if i would kick your teeth out?
>>
>>27749308
Can confirm. Will probably not.
>>
>>27749308
why dont you carry a knife?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.