[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a fembot and i want a robot bf how do i get one? no you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 35
File: 1460038311954.jpg (230 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1460038311954.jpg
230 KB, 720x690
im a fembot and i want a robot bf

how do i get one? no you cant audition yourself because time and time again shit posters keep leading me on
>>
lose weight and then you can get one
>>
>>27746485
I don't know, you tell me how I get a robot gf.
>>
You go to /soc/ with all the other roastie attention whores.
>>
File: Fre.png (168 KB, 342x315) Image search: [Google]
Fre.png
168 KB, 342x315
>>27746573
>>27746485
>>27746509

This

Otherwise; Shitposting thread
>>
>>27746485
Post what you're like first and if you seem nice I'll drop a throwaway
>>
File: 1447682444700.png (684 KB, 810x720) Image search: [Google]
1447682444700.png
684 KB, 810x720
I'm am right here.

This thread is probably bait
>>
>touhou
Man confirmed
>>
gonna hijack your thread and post shitty art original
>>
>>27746485
>im a fembot
No you aren't.

>i want a robot bf
No you don't.
>>
>>27746485

Hve a little faith there are good people left for you
>>
>>27746485
/soc/ my lady.
go into the virgin threads
and pick anyone you want.
that easy.
>>
>implying you wouldn't just run away or stop replying

Go away and don't get the hopes up of my fellow robots.
>>
get on Omegle text-only section and use the 'r9k' tag as your interest. see ya.
>>
>>27746485
I got an awesome bf off of 4chan I'm not gonna say it's impossible but PLEASE don't look for one on /r9k/. People looking to date from here are usually shit people with too many emotional issues, your relationship will never work out.
There's so many other places on the internet where you can find shy introverted guys that aren't also complete jaded assholes.
>>
>>27746485

I want a fembot gf

I literally can't deal with any other type of girl, I need somebody who has a diagnosed mental disorder. I'm not especially fucked myself, but I get along much better with those sorts of people.

Where do I find these grils?
>>
>>27746912
how about you go get acid thrown at your face you stupid bitch.
>>
File: stupidgooks.png (451 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
stupidgooks.png
451 KB, 1195x1151
>>27746912
>>27746919
btfo stupid normie
>>
File: 4979776.jpg (46 KB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
4979776.jpg
46 KB, 520x292
>>27746912
>don't get a guy from r9k
>but it's okay to get a female who browses r9k because you can trust us tehehe ;)

I wouldn't hurt a fly to be honest, and felt bad all day when i saw a cat get run over and ran across the street and picked up it's helpless body and placed it on the side.

You disgust me.
>>
>>27746912
You sound like one of those gross slutty girls on /adv/
>>
>>27746912
>r9k is for attention whoring only, Chads are better found elsewhere.
''fembots''
>>
Step 1: find a "robot" bf
Step 2: date them
Step 3, no failure possible here: get cheated on because every "robot" is a twofaced manipulative faggot from /soc/ who's using you as their practice girlfriend or, more often, as a simple +1 to their total score

Don't bother risking it
>>
>>27746949
How bad are those whores compared to the ones on r9k?
>>
>>27747007
>tfw no gf who is depressed and loserly enough to be okay with being a practice gf or a +1
I wouldn't have any problems with it if a girl did that to me.
>>
>>27746919
>>27746938
>>27746948
>>27746949
>>27746960

This shit just proves her point lol
>>
>>27747007
Just read through the thread and this (>>27746912) fembot's advice is best. Guys on /r9k/ have zero personality. Go to a hobby board, get to know people there, exchange contact info. That's how you get a quality bf off 4chan (applies to girlfriends as well desu)
>>
>>27746919
I used to be a lonely /r9k/ virgin too, so long actually that I became prison gay and got a bf, so how about you go fuck yourself.

>>27746948
Hey honestly I'm sure that there are a very few genuinely nice and unjaded guys on here and you might be one of them but the vast majority of the guys that will try to contact OP are not gonna be that. If anything they'll be horny semi-chads that visit this board to shitpost and laugh at lonely people and actually have enough SMV to attract OP.

Also I never said trying to get females from r9k is a good idea as they're usually riddled with issues too. I think that ideally no one from this board should date until they sort their own shit out to a certain degree.

>>27746949
don't post on /adv/

>>27746960
Yeah no shit lol, r9k guys are SHIT tier 90%+ of the time, don't deny this
>>
>>27747037
samefagging doesn't work here, and none of those posts proved your point in the slightest you dirty wench.
>>
File: 20160403_194334.png (198 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
20160403_194334.png
198 KB, 720x960
Op here. Here is a pic of me btw. I don't think I look too bad, where is my bf??
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 288x175
>>27747048
>Hey honestly I'm sure that there are a very few genuinely nice and unjaded guys on here and you might be one of them but the vast majority of the guys that will try to contact OP are not gonna be that

There are a lot of people like my self, who are friendly, and rather respectful of people. The only problem we have would fall between the following;

>Slightly clingy
>Boring personalities
>Slightly annoying
>Shy

And those are mainly because majority of us have not had female attention. You should proof read what you read next time as it clearly reads you are claiming all guys on here are pathetic and the works.

>Also I never said trying to get females from r9k is a good idea as they're usually riddled with issues too. I think that ideally no one from this board should date until they sort their own shit out to a certain degree.

Then why didn't you add this into your initial post to avoid confusion? All i see is you are rather hypocritical and only cares and is happy that you got what you wanted but everyone else can fuck off.

People like yourself are a big reason why many people don't like females posting here. The only jaded asshole is you.
>>
>>27747064
He is located in the city of

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>27746917
In what ways are you fucked up? You have to earn crazy
>>
>>27747064
You're the shitposters who keeps leading people on. You know very well why you can't get a bf. Don't forget to tell people that you live in a 3rd world country and you're like 15 and your parents don't let you go outside and that's the only reason you're not getting fucked daily.

Stop wasting people's time.
>>
>>27747044
>applies to girlfriends as well
No it doesn't. Any decent woman will not let their gender be known, much less post contact information along it, on a board where it's unrelated. Thus you have virtually no chance of meeting one. The few boards where contactfagging is more or less acceptable despite it not being the point of the board, namely /v/ and /vg/, have an enormous male:female ratio, so even if you do participate in that, the chances of randomly coming across a girl are incredibly small. The only board where there are many women and do post contact info sometimes is /cgl/, but they aren't looking for relationships, most of them don't even accept contact requests from men. And you have to be into /cgl/, of course.
>>
>>27746485
Only bad things can come from falling for guys on r9k. For all you know everything they said could be a lie. Or they might even have an irl gf they just don't tell you about. People only get hurt from this kind of stuff, just stay away from online relationships in general.

Speaking from experience, its happened multiple times.
>>
>>27746485
I know a fembot in your position she's bi and possibly a trap she could just be ugly she is a robot after all but not sure how you get one of these betas outside just asking around on 4chan. They don't go outside you see which makes meeting them very hard.
>>
NUMBERS GAME
U
M
B
Every board is shit, so you're just going to have to talk to enough people until you get lucky.
R
S

G
A
M
E
>>
>>27746485
Kill yourself. Not even a robot would want you.
>>
>>27747137

I'm really not, I've gotten a lot better over the past few months. Not normie tier, but I have decent-ish social skills and hobbies I mostly enjoy. I have a habit of being a bit obsessive, but that's not a big deal around these parts

It's just that crazy girls are all I've ever known, so they're familiar. Pls gib one
>>
>>27747064
You, or someone else, has already posted with that picture. Just post a throwaway e-mail and your approximate location, better yet do it with a timestamped picture, and you'll have people to pick and choose from.
>>
>>27747116
>There are a lot of people like my self, who are friendly, and rather respectful of people.

And where are all of these 'respectful, friendly' posters? Just glance over the catalog and jump into any thread, tell me how many posters are like that. This board has been overrun with all sorts of normies for ages now, I'm sure people like you are in the minority.

>Then why didn't you add this into your initial post to avoid confusion?
I was just replying directly to OP, and I literally wrote "People looking to date from here are usually shit people with too many emotional issues, your relationship will never work out."
>>
>>27747035
That's because you're pathetic and should kill yourself

>>27747167
>No it doesn't. Any decent woman will not let their gender be known
You spend too much time on /r9k/. Outside of this place, women have no problem letting their gender be known. Stop being an autist

Or they're probably doing it because you make it obvious what a thirsty motherfucker you are. I make friends for the sake of making friends, not in the hopes of it being a girl so i can get my dick wet. Grow up faggot
>>
File: barbican-film-comp-thief.jpg (58 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
barbican-film-comp-thief.jpg
58 KB, 460x276
>>27747265
>And where are all of these 'respectful, friendly' posters? Just glance over the catalog and jump into any thread

I checked out quite a few, and all i see are my fellow robots posting feels, how they hate being lonely, want to improve and the works. You do have bitter people but it is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary or unheard of even on other boards.

>tell me how many posters are like that

Couldn't tell you that, but looks can be deceiving maybe you should spend some time with some robots and add them on Skype and see where it goes? And perhaps get to know them and be a friend and give them some comfort like they want.

>This board has been overrun with all sorts of normies for ages now

I have no idea why someone like yourself is using the term normie, when you are a female (Though i understand females can be robots) but you also have a boyfriend as well. Everything on r9k would refer to you as being the biggest normie in this thread right now.

I may sound rude but i will repeat what i said before and that is you are nothing more but a hypocrite. You got what you wanted but doesn't want anyone else to get the same.

Don't post unwarranted, op clearly knows what she want and is an adult. Don't ruin the chance for a robot. And I'm not talking about my self either since i added someone from /soc/ (just for a friend) a couple days ago but i scared her off with how boring i am so i won't be trying anytime soon.
>>
>>27746485

>be me
>be 23 years old shy/antisocial grill
>feel lonely, no bf, no social life
>remember that one guy in class 7 years ago
>the nerdy, funny and sweet one
>contact him again
>we chat for 3 weeks
>he drives 10 hours to visit me
>he's the male version of me
>he's litterally the nicest person I've met
>fall in love, fuck A LOT
>he moves in with me
>one year later, still happy af
>win at life
>>
>>27747408
>it is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary or unheard of even on other boards.
It actually is because almost every other board has some degree of reason for them to be there, which is a hobby or interest which they focus on. However, just this one difference is enough to have an acceptable personality

>>27747429
This made me happy
>>
>>27747429

>be me
>be 23 years old shy/somewhat antisocial male
>feel lonely, tfw no gf
>remember that one girl who had a crush on me 6-7 years ago
>contact her on facebook
>she doesn't remember me

C'est la vie

Glad it worked out for you though anon
>>
>>27747453
>wAAH NOTICE ME
Why don't you just get a trip if you want to be an attentionwhore?
>>
>>27747344
>You spend too much time on /r9k/. Outside of this place, women have no problem letting their gender be known. Stop being an autist
Not at all, I barely come here. You, on the other hand, appear to be a newfag spending too little time on imageboards before posting, since you don't seem to be aware of what's wrong with women going >btw I'm a grill :)
>Or they're probably doing it because you make it obvious what a thirsty motherfucker you are
If you're referring to /cgl/ not accepting adds from men, no, they already explicitly state it when they post their contact info.
>I make friends for the sake of making friends, not in the hopes of it being a girl so i can get my dick wet.
So do I, but that's not what this discussion is about so why are you talking about it? Did you just need to go for an amazing finisher that you can end with "grow up"? Or is your amazing piece of advice "just keep adding people you find interesting from random places and maybe one of them will be a girl who is not taken and looking for a relationship"?
>>
>>27747429
>dont talk to someone for 7 years
>chat for 3 weeks and alreayd fucking and dating

just a everyday grill thing
>>
>>27747473
>So do I, but that's not what this discussion is about so why are you talking about it?
Oh, if it isn't, then I'll humor you and let you know that guys let their gender be known just as rarely as women do in the sense you're speaking of (which seems to be le timestamp shoe on head tits or gtfo XDDX). I see you haven't outgrown /b/ at all
>>
>>27747470

cuz i dunno how to get one
I'd make a good trip though, for sure
>>
>>27747453
I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I was lucky.
>>
File: 2324114-.jpg (34 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
2324114-.jpg
34 KB, 400x500
>>27747440
>Completely skipping over every other part and only attacking one specific part you think you can get a hold of

Though regardless of that, you are basically telling because they have the initiate interest of a specific board it is completely fine for them to act like dickhead sand be extremely bitter? And basically because they have this initial interest of the topic they are good enough for a girlfriend?

You'll have to explain on this I'm quite puzzles.
>>
>>27747515
>I guess I was lucky.

you're just a women
>>
>>27747497
Why are you randomly pulling stupid shit out of your ass to construct strawmans and ad hominems? I mean the timestamp shoe on head, you could easily infer that that's not what I mean by women letting their gender be known since I used "I'm a grill btw" as an example in the very post you're replying to. And in the end you're not even disagreeing with me. You could just not reply if you have nothing to say, you know.
>>
File: grill.png (23 KB, 438x590) Image search: [Google]
grill.png
23 KB, 438x590
>>27747453
good stuff anon

oiginalz
>>
>>27747515

Yeah you were, but whatever man, if it happens take it. Hope it works out in the long term!

>>27747586

Was that worth a screencap though?
>>
>>27747548
I know, anon. I'm genuinely sorry on behalf of my gender.
>>
>>27747595
>Was that worth a screencap though?

good material to show just how easy women have it at life

thanks
>>
File: 1439542715510.jpg (157 KB, 582x334) Image search: [Google]
1439542715510.jpg
157 KB, 582x334
>>27747586
>/r9k/ screencap
>Yotsuba B
>>
File: HA.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
>>27747048
>so long actually that I became prison gay and got a bf,
>>
Step 1:
Ring random doorbells.
Step 2:
If they are a robot tell them you want to be their gf.
If they are not leave and repeat from step 1.

Alternatively:
If you are in College or University look for people who are always alone.
Standing around before class while the rest of his classmates are talking.

If you are not a biological female dont even try and better seek help because you are seriously mentally ill.
>>
>>27747567
Stop being a little bitch is all I'm saying. Everyone who isn't a pathetic faggot doesn't actually care about gender online. Grow up
>>
File: 1423084225225.jpg (226 KB, 585x615) Image search: [Google]
1423084225225.jpg
226 KB, 585x615
Normal robot here, all you have to do is reach out and try. For example I'll post a throwaway email and if you want to talk all you have to do is send something to it. It's literally that easy all you need to do is not be scared to go for what you want.

[email protected]
>>
I feel like this is garbage from either perspective.

Any guy risks a fembot either not being a girl to begin with or ghosting.

Any girl has to deal with the fact that half this board is ridiculous and again ghosting.

People from here love to just disappear without a word.
>>
>>27746485
I'd tell you to post email but I'm a failed normie and out of your league.

Dunno why no one ever posts email or a Skype steam whatsapp kik anything.

/soc/ is worthless to me cause it's nothing but guys but if I were you I'd lurk there.
>>
Go to /soc/. That's how I found my robot gf and how she found me.
>>
>>27748157
>Go to /soc/. That's how I found my robot gf and how she found me.
What's your robot gf like?
>>
>>27748157
You sound like normies
And any girl I meet on /soc/ is confirmed disgusting trash
>>
>>27748191
Regularly camwhores for /soc/ has a second sexual bf.
He's the emotional bf
>>
File: Thief-.jpg (103 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
Thief-.jpg
103 KB, 1000x802
>>27748201
>And any girl I meet on /soc/ is confirmed disgusting trash

Why are they trash? rather curious. I don't have lots of experience with /soc/ but i did meet someone very friendly and good from there which surprised me coming from that board. Though of course i posted in one of those Skype threads and not some other trashy thread which 98% are related to exchanging nudes and sex.
>>
>>27748191
What do you mean? She talks about suicide on a daily basis and is a recovering NEET.

>>27748208
Do emotional bfs usually get their dicks sucked?
>>
>>27748293
I dont think she'd like you hiring prostitutes.
>>
>>27748293
>What do you mean? She talks about suicide on a daily basis and is a recovering NEET.
I mean like that. Describe her further. What does she like?
>>
>>27748353
I know, i'm as surprised as you I found a good girl on /soc/. Guess I got lucky.

>>27748373
Video games, music, the usual stuff. Why do you want to know? /soc/ girls aren't an archetypes. They're all different.
>>
>>27746485
>2hu
Literally just email me.

We can play 7.5 with caster netplay
>>
>>27748293
>She talks about suicide on a daily basis
>shitting where you eat the post
>>
>>27748401
What's her favorite anime?
>>
>>27748431
What do you mean? Makes her clingy and clingy gfs are best gfs.
>>
>>27748478
As a clingy (and suicidal) gf, this makes me happy.
>>
Don't do it fembot.

I fell for someone who regularly visits /r9k/ and /soc/ (although we didn't meet through here) and although I wouldn't do without him, it's hard work. Anti-social, can't manage his life for shit, unreliable, masturbates more than anybody I know, disappears for days, questionable sexual interests, drinks a lot, the list goes on.

My lord how we laugh at the internet together though. He's like my best friend and we get on like a house on fire. I think he's the greatest.

Can't quit him either. I would spend every waking minute with him if I could.

But don't get involved with one if you can help it because you will end up feeling like shit.
>>
>>27748514
>Anti-social, can't manage his life for shit, unreliable, masturbates more than anybody I know, disappears for days, questionable sexual interests, drinks a lot, the list goes on.
Literally me. Is it me?
>>
>>27748514
you just picked the scummiest of the scum
>>
File: north_carolina_map.jpg (429 KB, 2058x777) Image search: [Google]
north_carolina_map.jpg
429 KB, 2058x777
C A R O L I N A
A
R
O
L
I
N
A
>>
>>27746485
email me then fembot
>>
>>27748460
Hirai Nikki or Charolette.

>>27748510
Yeah. We're all gonna make it. Just remember she's pure. You have to be pure too.
>>
>>27748510
Fuck off normie
Just get the fuck out
>>
>>27748552

Could be. But it could also be 98% of /r9k/, so I wouldn't worry about it.

(ps - if it is you, this is just a reminder that I think you're perfect)
>>
File: enemy.png (140 KB, 243x393) Image search: [Google]
enemy.png
140 KB, 243x393
>>27748514
>>27748596
>I love him
>I think he's perfect
>DON'T DO IT
Gotta love the shit these cunts can spew
>>
>>27748609
Women man, they are as dumb as a bucket of rocks.
>>
>>27748514
>Women in a nut shell

Enjoy your shitty bf who will drunkenly cheat on you with a midget.
>>
File: stalingrad1.jpg (259 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad1.jpg
259 KB, 750x500
>>27748609
Yeah, she didn't exactly think that through, completely contradicted herself.
>>
>>27746485
do you play ESO or LotRO?
>>
>>27748514
sounds pretty much like my robot bf, without the drinking and disappearing. browsing /b/ and watching documentaries is like the only couple activities we ever do, and i love it. also, the masturbation stopped when we moved together, because i take care of his needs whenever he needs it, and we share the questionable sexual interests. but your bf sounds like an arsehole tbqh. where does he disappear?
>>
>>27748609

I do admit my post is contradictory. Lol women. I wouldn't recommend a relationship with someone from 4chan at all. I probably wouldn't even consider it if I hadn't already fallen for him but it just works for me.
>>
File: crying_feels.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
crying_feels.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>tfw exchanged emails with qt mizrahi
>tfw she only ever used a guerillamail temp
>tfw no idea if she still has my email
>tfw she hasn't messaged me and I can't message her because guerilla mail doesn't last long
>>
>someone starts a thread claiming to be female
>100 replies every time
you fucking autistic faggots.
>>
File: GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (1 MB, 1413x2130) Image search: [Google]
GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg
1 MB, 1413x2130
>>27748673
>having sex before mariage
>cohabitating before marriage
shoo shoo sinful fembots
>>
>>27748673

That was a bit of an exaggeration, no disappearing really. We sound like you guys actually. I've been in typical relationships before but this is probably my most favourite.
>>
>>27748700
Then why try and sway other people away from it knowing there could be a spark for a potential loving relationship? Let people live and learn.

I always see women getting what they want, but completely telling everyone else to not do it.

>tfw 4am and I've been posting all fucking day

Whew i need a break, might watch a movie.
>>
File: 100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>27748728
>this is my favorite
>DON'T DO IT
Get out succubus whore
>>
>>27748734

You're right, that was unfair of me to do.

OP, do it. You might meet the love of your life here. If you post here regularly anyway, chances are you might have a similar outlook on everything.
>>
File: inferno41.jpg (13 KB, 370x250) Image search: [Google]
inferno41.jpg
13 KB, 370x250
>>27748766
>You're right, that was unfair of me to do.

It is unfair, I've love to see my fellow robots feeling love for once. I'd rather another robot feeling it over my self if I'm completely honest.

Prefer seeing others happy.

Also movie time.
>>
>tfw only creeps hit on you
>>
File: 1456666658271.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1456666658271.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>27746485
fuck off roastie

originale commento
>>
Approach.

We have been conditioned as males as to not.

Only the obvious pretty males dare.
FUCK YOU
>>
>>27748809
I'm the big strong ugly.

In another day...
>>
>>27748728
yes, i love these autistic faggots real herrd. i like my bf because i've never met anyone smarter or weirder than him. i literally get wet when he plays chess online. he's pretty much emotionally dead, but he's nice and funny as hell. how did you meet?
>>
>>27748723
I'm a semen demon coming for your holy juices.
>>
File: St. Michael the Archangel.jpg (774 KB, 1115x1920) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael the Archangel.jpg
774 KB, 1115x1920
>>27748880
That doesn't even sound appealing in a sinful way
>>
>>27748880
Disgusting
Wheres my crucifix
>>
Hello Roasties,
Please join my r9k discord server and meet the beta nu male of your wildest dreams:
https://discord.gg/0uLZL9iKc22U7sCO
>>
File: true robot.jpg (48 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
true robot.jpg
48 KB, 350x464
>>27747007
how many times do i have to tell you that true robots don't want to date unless you force them pic related what you have to do get a robot bf.
>>
>>27746917
Females can not be robots, all women have some meme mental problem to be speshal snowflake
>>
>>27748933
or just mention the word sex
>>
>>27748938
And male robots doesn't? How do they become robots in the first place then, by choice? Just admit we are all fundamentally fucked up, male or female. That's why we're here.
>>
File: nailed it.png (477 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
477 KB, 498x568
>>27749033
the main argument is women can't truely be lonely as their will always be a beta cuck who will orbit them.

But if a women doesn't find him attractive the man is subhuman and his attention doesnt count.
>>
>>27748938

I don't care, I still want one
>>
File: 1458113844388.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458113844388.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>27749033
>, by choice
>men
>>
>>27746917
What would you do with a fembotgf? Watermelonasuka.jpg
>>
>>27749131
So you're automatically not able to feel lonely and alienated if you get sexually approached against your will? That's weird. I've been sexually approached on several occasions, but I'm still so lonely and alienated that I want to kill everyone and then blow my brains out. Being sexually approached causes serious discomfort if you're not some stacy who wants to jump dick. Yes, I might have it easy because I have the possibility of getting laid, but I do not wish to have sex with random guys, and that is what most men wants.
>>
>>27749249
No, they don't have a choice, because they're already damaged. Which is my point.
>>
>>27749388
>fuck off cunt at least society actually cares if you are lonely while males are just call entitle creeps for wanting love.
>>
>>27746485
I can be your bf if you know the name of the character you posted and are able to name at least 10 more 2hus.
>>
>>27749544
She's a shit though
Chen best 2hu
>>
>>27749602
I want to cuddle with Chen!
>>
>>27749541
No, society honestly doesn't give a shit. But you are still correct, men has it worse, and women who wants random sex have it easy no matter how they look. I'm just arguing against the statement that women can't be lonely.
>>
>>27749632
I have a waifu, but she'd be a great pet cat for us.
>>
>>27749660
Is it a 2hufu?
>>
>>27749679
Nah, just my Mayushii
>>
>>27749711
A cute!

C U T E !
U
T
E
!
>>
>>27749258

I'd love her and be loyal forever
Maybe we'd even hold hands and cuddle
I'd teach her an instrument or two and we could do music together
Whatever else couples do, I guess
>>
>>27749636
they do care and everyone worries about lonely women. you cunts even made it to the news and you have your own documentary. meanwhile some lonely guy wants a shot at love and he gets shit on and he is told that he is an entitle creep loser for wanting a basic human need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irfd74z52Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43yWVMh8ryo
>>
>>27749388
what is beta orbitors
Treat like friends and they will most likely accept friendship if you tell them because BETA

will be you emotional tampon when chad wont date you

Buy you steam games

Women will never understand how it feels like to be regarded as nothing, subhuman by other. Because they are female western society teaches us women have inherent value for being women. while men have to fight work or be top tier looks

but yeah your totally "alone" m8
>>
>>27747965
>memeware email
Patrician detected :^)
>>
>>27749888
Tell me about what you think couples do, fembotwantinganon
>>
>>27750050

Whatever they want, man

I personally like hanging around at home, but going downtown or hiking or something is something I enjoy immensely when I have somebody to do it with. Otherwise, not really sure...I'll figure it out if I ever get one
>>
>>27746656
I'm a girl and I play touhou faggot.
>>
>>27747007
>can't into relationships
>somehow manage to cheat
??????

I guess I seek a gf wo friends for a good reason.
>>
>>27750765
putting on a skirt doesn't make you a girl, faggot
>>
File: 1459139545968.png (222 KB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
1459139545968.png
222 KB, 400x520
I'd love a fembot girlfriend, but it'll never happen.

You guys should probably come to terms with the fact that it'll never happen for you either.
>>
>>27751736

Fuck you I'm still holding out hope
>>
>>27749977
thanks m80, I forgot what my old @tfwno.gf was and got a new one a few days ago
>>
>>27751736
Oh it did.
She disappeared out of nowhere for months, then comes back no different from any other girl.

>>27752033
Don't believe it. They don't want robots, none of them do.
>>
>>27747683
This, to be honest with you. Everyone knows that it's all about Tomorrow.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.