[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of drug could I take to never have feelings again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4
File: 1447897612075.jpg (19 KB, 338x435) Image search: [Google]
1447897612075.jpg
19 KB, 338x435
what kind of drug could I take to never have feelings again? something like prozac?

I have heard that's what it does, I am not really depressed but if I am going to live my life alone I might as well have no feelings too, which drug would be best for this?
>>
Helium

originale
>>
>>27744479
Without any feelings you'll get depressed and suicidal. If you want to dull yourself just start using benzos, but there's not really anything you can take to eliminate feelings, other than constantly taking so much opioids you don't care since you are in bliss.
>>
>>27744545

this guy

come on guy
>>
>>27744636
>Without any feelings you'll get depressed and suicidal.

what

that makes no sense to me why would that be?

depressed is a feeling is it not?
>>
>>27744698
Depression isn't a feeling. It's the lack of feelings and enjoyment from life.
>>
>>27744698
depressed doesn't mean sad
>>
>>27744709
>Depression isn't a feeling. It's the lack of feelings and enjoyment from life.

i can't tell if you are joking or not

that's what I want, a lack of feelings because nothing good ever happens in my life, thus i just want to get rid of all my feelings forever and simply exist

are you an expert in this field or are you joking or something
>>
>>27744725
>depressed doesn't mean sad

? I do not unerstand
>>
xanax probably. xanax is kind of like the "fuck life" drug. you won't care about anything after you take xanax.
>>
>>27744780

ok good see this is what i was thinking; so if I take xanax which is apparently for anxiety it will eliminate other emotions too?
>>
>>27744798
>>27744479
clonazepam. cheap as fuck for what it is and does on DNMs. Here's an Invite http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
>>
>>27744798
kind of. whatever emotions you have you won't care about, that's the best way i can put it.
>>
check this out guys:

Years ago, when I was on Prozac, a friend who was also taking the drug asked me, "Can you cry? I can't cry. I think it's making it so I can't cry." She had a manic, giddy look about her. While I could, in fact, cry, I did feel that while the drug had smoothed out my rollercoaster emotions, I had become so even-keeled that while I didn't feel like shit, I wondered if it was because I couldn't feel like anything.

this is what i want

http://jezebel.com/5161584/do-antidepressants-prevent-you-from-falling-in-love

it's like exactly what I want because i see and fall in love or have those feelings for girls i know and they are never reciprocated so i just want to throw in the towel

what do my fellow robots think?
>>
>>27744479
What is Natalia doing in this pic?

> ROAR, hehe, ... gulag with you!
>>
>>27744756

are you a fucking retard? female? both?

the "depression" you are talking about is one made up by social media attention whores that want a more attention whorey word for "im sad that chad doesnt want to fuck me my life is so boring"

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>27744827

ok thanks I'll try to check that out i don't have tor here at the moment but ill save the link thanks
>>
>>27744830
>kind of. whatever emotions you have you won't care about, that's the best way i can put it.

sweet
>>
I take Celexa 20mg and it really balances my shit out. I used to think i wanted to not feel anything and be a robot, but when I started taking this I really noticed I felt better. It also dulled down some of my self-destructive behavior.
>>
>>27744771
It has different effects on different people. Before I got on my meds, I wasn't sad all the time, but I was apathetic about everything to the point that my life was literally falling apart and it didn't bother me. I never felt happy, excited, sad or anxious, just cknstantly numb. Because I wasn't sad it never even occurred to me that I had depression. Now that I'm on meds I feel like 1000% better.
>>
>>27744852

i assure you my good friend

i am no normie
>>
>>27744879
>I take Celexa 20mg and it really balances my shit out. I used to think i wanted to not feel anything and be a robot,

could it be that the desire not to feel anything is what people mean when they say depression?
>>
>>27744887

hmmmmm

this is how I feel

so perhaps i have depression?
>>
Took Prozac in middle school, that stuff definantly dampens your emotions permanently.
>>
File: 1459717522508.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459717522508.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>27744938

>tfw took prozac through my entire high school years because my mom fell for the "my emo son is depressed meme" and now instead of being sad i feel nothing and don't care that i feel nothing
>>
weed lmao

enjoy ur dissociation
>>
Chlorpromazine

Its basically a chemical lobotomy, but they usually only prescribe it to schizophrenics.
>>
>>27745030

a lobotomy makes you stupid, i don't want that

i want to be Data from star trek
>>
>>27744918
For me that's how depression manifested itself. I mean, to be clear, I fucking hated myself and thought I was a piece of shit. But I wasn't really sad. Just empty and that life wasn't worth living.
>>
File: IMG_20160402_183214520.jpg (880 KB, 2512x624) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_183214520.jpg
880 KB, 2512x624
>this thread

Tempting....
>>
>>27744479
Prozac doesn't work like that anon. If anything it has the opposite effect. It actually can "wake you up" and make you feel more. That's why it causes suicide in some people. They snap out of the depressive fog they're in and realize how truly shitty their situation is and off themselves.
>>
Highly considering drugs as a final option before i try to end it robots. Can any of you share experiences with psychologists or anti depressants? Nothing else has worked and ive felt like this for 10 years.
>>
>>27744935
It's certainly possible. If you're never happy it certainly wouldn't hurt to talk to someone.
>>
>>27744479
Try cyanide. Guaranteed to never make you feel anything ever again.
Also, feeling nothing is worse.
>>
>>27745315
>For me that's how depression manifested itself. I mean, to be clear, I fucking hated myself and thought I was a piece of shit. But I wasn't really sad. Just empty and that life wasn't worth living.

can you or someone be more clear

i think i might be depressed but im not sure if it's that or im just a faggot
>>
>>27745671
>Prozac doesn't work like that anon. If anything it has the opposite effect. It actually can "wake you up" and make you feel more. That's why it causes suicide in some people. They snap out of the depressive fog they're in and realize how truly shitty their situation is and off themselves.

wow holy shit really

how do you know this
>>
>>27745780
>Highly considering drugs as a final option before i try to end it robots. Can any of you share experiences with psychologists or anti depressants? Nothing else has worked and ive felt like this for 10 years.

at least try the drugs

what do you have to lose? nothing

prozac is like $5 for 30 day supply, it had been generic forever
>>
>>27744479
I'm actually on Prozac and I can tell you first hand that all it does is balance you out if you truly need it. But I'm bi-polar and my ups and downs were getting out of control. If you have anxiety I would suggest klonopin it really helps.
>>
I was on Prozac for a while.
It made it really easy for me to be apathetic. I completely blew off classes and just watched movies all day long. That might sound fun, but it was devoid of any real enjoyment.
>>
>>27747759
>I'm actually on Prozac and I can tell you first hand that all it does is balance you out if you truly need it.

what does that even mean
>>
>>27747769
>It made it really easy for me to be apathetic. I completely blew off classes and just watched movies all day long. That might sound fun, but it was devoid of any real enjoyment.

that's fucking weird it's basically supposed to do the opposite of that

that's what depressed people do, hide from life and do nothing
>>
>>27744887
As in, feeling that nobody fucking gives a shit about you, knowing exactly why youre this fucked up and not even being able to hate the people that caused it and hiding yourself in things(books and vidya in my case) that make you able to forget how empty and devoid of actual enjoyment your life is?
Well Im probably depressed.
>>
>>27744827
>>27744856
This. K-pins are much better for anxiety imo. Longer half-lives, more stable, and the added benefit of being fucking amazing mixed with other things (not that xanax is bad, I just prefer klonazepam).
>>
I was just put on 40mg prozac.

Reading this thread has me a little worries now. Whats a good antidepressant?

I am an addict so i cant go on any benzos. I heard good things about welbutrian
>>
>>27748315
>This. K-pins are much better for anxiety imo. Longer half-lives, more stable, and the added benefit of being fucking amazing mixed with other things (not that xanax is bad, I just prefer klonazepam).

did you have any memory problems on them?

>>27748449
>I was just put on 40mg prozac.

that's a lot to start off with, most docs will start you off at 10 and go to 20, i've never heard of anyone being started at 40 because there can be negative side effects during the first month
>>
>>27748315

how much were you taking? what is a good dose
>>
lithium + depakote my man
>>
>>27748513
I didn't, and if you take em correctly you won't either. Whereas on Xanax i literally don't remember 2 weeks of my life while on em, only to be made worse by not remembering if i even took any, so double doses in cases.
>>27748530
I don't have anxiety, but to loosen up and feel calmer and more laid back than normally 0,5mg will do me right they come in pills up to 2mg (which for me is a KO dose esp. if taken with alcohol) and I'm not a small person by any means, I also have a really fast metabolic rate. so keep that in mind.
>>27744827
the dream market invite anon posted will get you some cheap as hell if you find the right person.
>>
>>27748713
>I don't have anxiety, but to loosen up and feel calmer and more laid back than normally 0,5mg will do me right they come in pills up to 2mg (which for me is a KO dose esp. if taken with alcohol) and I'm not a small person by any means, I also have a really fast metabolic rate. so keep that in mind.

cool thanks i have painful anxiety and my doc gave me 1mg 2x per day, one in the am one in the pm

im afraid to take them though
>>
>>27745315
How did you get out of it ?

I have been empty for like 5 years. It's hell. I've tried talking therapy, cbt, hypnotherapy, and a few different SSRIs and one MAOI. All did absolutely shit jack
>>
Heroin and benzodiazepines at the same time. And if you want to really go all out, fucking thorazine man. If you can get your hands on some thorazine, you will completely stop caring for the time you're on it. When I saw someone on it, they told me they wished they could cook it up and shoot it.
>>
>>27748513
This. When I was on prozac I was started at 10 then moved up to 20, then to 40 then to 60.

Tbh I think it's mostly placebo or it affects one connection in the brain out of many that get in trouble when depressed. I say this because I was on it for months with steadily increasing doses, and I had 0 effects except for headaches. Waste of money.
>>
>>27748848
There's nothing wrong with starting out taking half/a quarter dose of what you got prescribed if you're that afraid start out low and work your way up till you get the desired effects. What I would not necessarily be afraid of, but would be thinking about if my doctor prescribed me that much is when to take breaks from them. Like all benzos, they're addictive as fuck, and that's not a place you wanna be. Been there done that, 10/10 worst week of hell I've ever been through.

TL;DR just don't be dumb about it, do a little reading about them, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>27744479
i'm bipolar and on prozac - for the first few months it brightens your mood, then it dulls your emotions noticeably, no high, no lows, you won't cry if something really sad happens and you won't get excited or really happy about things you normally would either so it has its pros and cons
>>
>>27749133
You're bipolar and all they gave you was Prozac? No Depakote or any shit like that?
>>
Xanax. Especially when you take at least 20mg and chug a bottle of liquor.
>>
>>27749016
>they're addictive as fuck, and that's not a place you wanna be. Been there done that, 10/10 worst week of hell I've ever been through.

what do you mean, you just stopped for a week and had withdrawl?
>>
You should read:
Heidegger's Being and Time.
The Dao de Jing
The I-ching

Understand that there isn't a "you" that feels things; infact there isn't even feelings. You, as you really are, is more like a constant ongoing, semi-conscious, dealing-with-the-world, as a being (not "with-the-world", but...) in-the-world.
You should change the focus of your directionality (self-consciousness) towards the present as it already is and always already proceeds.
>>
>>27749016
The thing about benzo withdrawal for me is that it wasn't even really unpleasant because the seizures made me so mentally numb that I didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>27744479
I hear trenbolone is good for that, but will probably never try it.
>>
>>27745030
Just to let people know, if you end up in a mental ward and absolutely freak the fuck out, there's a chance they'll give it to you, but only if benzo's and other antipsychotics don't work.
>>
>>27749262
No, it was with xanax, I was hospitalised/had surgery and long story short I ended up with like 8mg/day for a month after surgery. I then ran out, and at the time didn't know you could be physically addicted to benzos, so thought great, had fun, now time to get back to doing shit with my life and being productive. Quit cold turkey since I ran out and had insomnia and what I could compare to (from what I hear) heroin like withdrawal symptoms (Insomnia, short temper, emotional wreck, would kill for more, isolation, sweating profusely, lack of hunger, nausea, I could go on till i run out of space to write...).
>>
>>27749393
kek. how much of what?
>>
>>27749444
You didn't drink/take enough. Try again. Use more. You'll be so unfeeling the hospital will put you in a box and you can stop crying and whining about it to people who really don't care (unless you record yourself in the beautiful death throes of a xanax and liquor OD)
>>
>>27749591
>>27749591
What the fuck are you even talking about? I wasn't trying to kill myself, it was doctor prescribed, and I'm not whining about anything.
>>
>>27749444

they told you take 8mg a day? that is an insane dose

do you even remember the time during taking it?

you honestly should have gone back to the doctor asked for more, in the sense you should have been tapered to 4mg per day for weeks, then 2 then 1.....

they would have given it to you and ended that hell
>>
>>27749591
In simpler terms: just an hero and leave us alone
>>
>>27749743
Why aren't you trying? It would be so much easier on all of us. Death is the best way not to feel anything desu
>>
>>27749829
yeah... well horrible free healthcare system, doctors lack motivation to properly educate themselves on shit like that. The reason my prescription was cancelled was cause according to the doctors I was too high and didn't need em anymore. It was also on short notice, so even if I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to taper.

>do you even remember the time during taking it?
maybe an hour or two total out of a 2 month period kek.
>>
phenazepam, weed and booze is awesome. you can spend years without having to worry about normies
>>
>>27749834
sure. will do faggot
>>
>>27750063
OP is real faggot here talking about "muh feelz" like some sort of rejected tumblrina.
I'm here to give him the good advice.

Fucking kill yourself. It's not free healthcare jackass, taxpayers pay for you to whine and cry to doctors that could be fixing REAL problems. That's why they take so long to help you. You really aren't as important to people with physical health issues.

Wipe yourself out and fix the problem. You will save healthcare tens of thousands of dollars a year. Won't that make you feel good?
>>
>>27750157
Am a licensed healthcare professional who is sick of you people clogging up hospitals
>>
benzos + weed will make you feel like you're on a blissful cloud of nothing where your problems don't exist

opiates will make you feel like your problems were never there in the first place
>>
>>27744840
I've been on prozac for most of my life and I have fallen in love a couple times. I am right now.
>>
>>27750157
Who said i'm not a taxpayer? and who said it wasn't physical? Goddamn you're dumb as fuck.

>Am a licensed healthcare professional.
kek
>>
>>27750344
Everything you say is what i get to see constantly when doing rounds. I'm one of the people that makes depressed people wait for hours in the hospital. I have actual sick people to deal with
>>
>>27750416
Also why i love to lurk 4chan and tell you people to kill yourselves. Stop wasting our time.
>>
>people are actually so desperate that they order pills online

Kratom and alcohol are both available within walking distance of my house and are more than enough if i need to not feel feels for a day.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 350x549) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 350x549
>>27750416
Let me repeat myself, I never once complained, neither here nor to doctors. You are a fucking imbecile. Licensed healthcare professional with the inability to read. riiiiight.
>>
>>27750157
literally this. if you aren't in SEVERE PHYSICAL PAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY or are homeless and going to starve or are going to jail you literally have no real problems at all. MUH NO GF or MUH AVERAGE DIK isnt a reason to be a depressed faggot. There is someone in the hospital right now with urethra cancer, or someone going blind and deaf, or someone who just got hit by a car and will never be able to move anything except their eyes ever again.

All that being said, if you want to kill yourself, do it. There is literally nothing wrong with ending your life if you want to, everyone dies anyway. Just don't wait around and feel sorry for yourself and be a debbie downer on everyone.
>>
>>27750491
>>27750536
why did you delete your post, you couldve just edited it.

edit: nvm you're an idiot
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.