[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Balance >Autism shoes Can we all come to an agreement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 22
File: 3KGhzZmO.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
3KGhzZmO.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>New Balance
>Autism shoes

Can we all come to an agreement that bitches dig NB's?
>>
The thing is Dunkey actually has a personality

you don't you autistic fuck
>>
>Youtubers who are funny should get pussy.
>Atleast this justice is served
>>
>>27743727
autistic bitches appreciate men who value function over aesthetics
>>
posting for based dunkey.
>>
He's not even fat anymore, though.
>>
>>27743727
man, i remember back in the late 90s I used to wear NBs because they were super cheap back then and were basically the only brand that had shoes in my size. i'd buy a pair and wear them for like 4-5 years. one year my old pair finally wears out and I go to buy a new one and suddenly they're super popular and cost 60-80 bucks for the exact same pair of shoes I used to pay $20 for. fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: new-balance-574-pennant-2.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
new-balance-574-pennant-2.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1063
some are pretty nice
but most are autism shoes
>>
>>27743860
He'll be fat again in half a year.
>>
I've always worn new balance sneakers (except for this past year when I didn't have any sneakers and just wore boots all year).
>>
>>27743727
I hope they don't break up :(
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (15 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
15 KB, 400x247
>>27743727

>he doesn't understand autism shoes and thinks it just means NBs!

Kek
>>
File: velcro Autism Shoe.jpg (28 KB, 575x365) Image search: [Google]
velcro Autism Shoe.jpg
28 KB, 575x365
>>27745175
Exactly, there are lots of non Autistic NB shoes and lots of non NB shoes that are Autistic.
>>
>>27744132
this. that jewtube money has to run out eventually and his bitch will leave. thats when the weight comes back.
>>
File: Shoe Order.png (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shoe Order.png
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>27744233
I just checked my order and my shoes will be arriving tomorrow instead of Monday :)
>>
>>27743727
Its not the new balances, its dunkey tho. Most autists that wear new balances are not nearly as funny / charismatic as him.
If anything this is a testament that charisma and humor can overcome a subpar wardrobe/ body when it comes to relationships
>>
File: FedoraWalt.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
FedoraWalt.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>27743727
I've owned several pairs of New Balance shoes. They are sweat-free and union made, which is hard to find these days, and they make them in my size (I wear size 15 DDD). With the amount of walking I do, I usually destroy a pair of shoes inside of six months; New Balance costs more, but they last me years. If the idiot teenyboppers in r9k think they're "autism shoes," then feel free to wear whatever shit brand of poorly-constructed, slave-made shoes you think are better.

PS: I wear a fedora, too, and I happen to look good in it. And I don't give a single blessed fuck what a pack of mouth-breathing middle schoolers think about it.
>>
>>27745712
>And I don't give a single blessed fuck what a pack of mouth-breathing middle schoolers think about it.

If this was true then you wouldn't have brought it up out of the blue in the first place.
>>
>>27745712
literally autism the post

please tell me this is bait
>>
File: JustMe.jpg (80 KB, 407x391) Image search: [Google]
JustMe.jpg
80 KB, 407x391
>>27745746
Yes, because I'm a complete moron and am unaware of the idiot fashion tropes of 4chan, even thought we are IN A FUCKING THREAD RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND about one of those idiot fashion tropes.

>>27745748
Think it's bait? See pic. Me. Looking rather stylish in my genuine 50s vintage fedora.
>>
>>27745829
Oh boy, it's this Canadian faggot again.
This has to be bait.
>>
>>27745829
You are literally a cuck. Go fund some bum's coke habit or something.
>>
I'm not American, never worn New Balance.

Why do you call them Autism shoes? Because they supposedly look bad?
>>
>>27745895
Why, because I'm not afraid of the judgement of a pack of conformist, poorly-socialized, suburban teenyboppers? I'm 48 years old, and I haven't worried about what other people thought of me since Carter was president. Shocking the squares is one of the more pleasurable pastimes of my existence. I like coming here and actively not-caring at you kids. You squeal and tut-tut like a pack of teatotalling Victorian bluehairs.

>>27745918
Oh noes, an anonymous teenager used a meaningless word commonly used to express social rejection to indicate he holds a negative opinion of me! Now Becky-Sue will NEVER let me take her to prom!
>>
You may or may not have autism shoes but you still probably walk like a virgin lol
>>
>>27745712
>>27743727
OP the only reason 100% that people see most sneakers as autism shoes is that the already severely autistic people tend to wear them more often. if a normal dude mixes it up and doesn't want to bring a spare pair for running after work or whatever, then nobody even notices the shoes he's wearing. but we see mentally handicapped dudes and we pay more attention to their funny hats and cargo shorts and dad jeans and graphic tees and autism shoes and weird facial hair.

heres a side note. anybody who claims genetics are their problem only needs to look at how identical most losers are. lifestyle is way more important.
>>
>>27745991
>48 years old
>on /r9k/
>raging at "suburban teenyboppers"

wew lad
>>
>>27746105
at least he gives the autists a glimpse of their future. see? it never gets better.
>>
>>27746130
I plan on having a sizable plot of land to homestead on by that point in my life (if I live that long).
>>
>>27746068
Nobody except the cringingly conformist angry-white-boys on 4chan consider New Balance shoes to be socially faux pas.

>>27746130
I sure hope so. I've hosted two radio shows, run for public office, founded my own NGO, am regularly in the media, have been on the cover of every newspaper in the country as recently as last year, and have a Wikipedia article written about me. Not bad an "autist," eh? One of the reasons I'm here is to let robots know that being awkward, depressed, and socially anxious is not a death sentence, and that it needn't limit them unless they allow it to limit them. But I'm also here to help them resist the peer pressure you sad little bullies try to apply in a desperate attempt to create a hierarchy in a miniscule little social pond where you can pretend to be the big fish.

Fellow robots, I am here to tell you to wear whatever the fuck you want, and to be proud and confident while wearing it.

Hey Mr. Bully, I've posted my photos here many times. Why don't you post a photo of yourself and let us see your superior fashion sense?
>>
File: 1459554649175.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459554649175.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>>27743781
Calm down you ragey twat
>>
It's the fact he's wearing the running shoes rather than the casual ones that make him autistic.
>>
>autist
>have technicolor NB shoes
>have cargo pants
>have trenchcoat
Why do they feel so fucking good?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 238x192
>tfw NBIDF out in full force tonight. Shlomo paying you goyim overtime?
>>
File: 1448150618251.gif (994 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1448150618251.gif
994 KB, 500x320
>Not being a racing driver
>Not wearing NBs for their superior form for driving
>>
>>27746225
you only show that being an autist is worse than a death sentence.

it's not about having a superior fashion sense, fedora-boy. i just said autism shoes are just casual shoes for running on their own. it's the pattern that makes them autism shoes. and yeah those achievements are pretty lame you are like a reality tv personality whose job it is just to get the most attention in the room. the autists i respect are engineers and professors.
>>
>>27746325
Dagumi pls you can't even dorifto

Hachi roku a shit car
>>
File: 100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg (71 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg
71 KB, 500x331
>>27746345
Still don't see any pictures of you, Anonymous Coward. Here, have another picture of me. Why is it, since I'm supposedly an embarassing autist, that I'm not afraid to have my picture all over the cover of newspapers across the country, but we can't coax a single picture of your superior, autism-free fashion sense?
>>
>>27746225
locally active autist
I love those guys, there's this neighborhood newspaper that they all argue or promote their ideas on, and it's one of the most endearing things.
One started a "snow shovel brigade" to help out senior citizens.
>>
>>27746460
because you're an attention whore. what point do you prove by posting his photos?
>>
File: 1460125832282.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460125832282.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>27745829
>>27746460
>only posts the same 3 pictures over and over every time.
how about a new picture (preferably one with a time stamp) or at least a picture you haven't posted over 9,000 times before?
>>
File: 1454695039471.png (342 KB, 663x464) Image search: [Google]
1454695039471.png
342 KB, 663x464
>>27746444
>Implying the hachiroku isn't the God machine of the 2gay
>>
File: MayDay.jpg (41 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
MayDay.jpg
41 KB, 568x426
>>27746491
So they're socially-conscious, compassionate, effective, and are recognized as useful and respected members of the community. And you're chortling at them like we're supposed to find them unsympathetic?

Friendo, I don't think it's the "autists" in New Balance shoes who deserve contempt.

>>27746549
"His" photos? Those are my photos.

>>27746562
I don't own a cellphone or a digital camera. I live a life of voluntary simplicity, and all my possessions can fit in a backpack. But if you want a picture that "hasn't been seen over 9000 times," fine. I've got loads.
>>
>>27743727
by that logic bitches also dig fat guys because of your pic

different girls have different fetishes you autist, your shoes aren't cool.
>>
>>27746581
Loses to civic
>>
>>27746594
>doesn't own a cell phone or a camera
>owns a computer and has internet access
>>
>>27746594
autists get contempt for acting out like children. they get laughed at for wearing silly styles.

when they are respected they are respected for the positive things they do. do you think you're respected because you nearly get a heart attack every time you berate "teenagers" on the internet?
>>
>>27746630
Yes? And? I live in the basement of our union hall as the caretaker, so I have access to a landline and DSL. And my computer is the only thing I own of any value. I not only don't own a cellphone, but I refuse to have one. I've never even used one. As McLuhan wrote, "The medium is the message." Media acts as an extension of our sense perceptions, literally becoming an extension of our brains. The ability for people to contact you 24/7, no matter where you are, has a profound effect on the psyche; it makes people facile and superficial. We communicate for little or no reason, making communication valueless.

I sometimes go years without contact with friends, but when we meet we'll spend 18 hours over coffee discussing meaty things, enjoying each other's company and all the new things we can bring to the table.

I really feel pity for your generation who have never known anything but the degraded, surface-level. superficial connections created by social media.
>>
>>27746594
>chortling at them
You can chortle at things you find both quaint and respectable, most people who can feel nuances.
I think a snow shovel brigade is admirable, and he's honestly probably saved a geezer's life by now because falling down kills old people.
I think calling it a brigade is silly.
You're silly as fuck, an absolutist with a big old Castro beard who insists on spamming his own pictures, but being bold and brash you've probably inspired others to give more of a shit about your pet causes.

Also do you possessions really fit in a backpack? With just what we've seen you wearing- that big ass duster, a heavy leather coat, a huge helmet, two hats, a heavy shirt, one pair of slacks, that's half your backpack already full.
>>
>>27746745
>lives in a basement
>probably never showers

lol neckbeard
>>
>>27746745
>drinking coffee takes 18 hours
>owning a cell phone makes him superficial but being a loser on 4chan doesn't
>feels pity to the audience he tries so hard to reach out to

literally everything has a "profound effect" what is wrong with you? did you eat today?
>>
>>27746776
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw

And I can tell you exactly what I own just by looking around me while I type this:

1 jean jacket
1 oilskin trenchcoat
3 vintage fedoras
1 BVD military cap
1 sheet
1 blanket
2 pillowcases
4 shirts
4 pairs of pants (3 jeans, one pair of black dress pants)
4 pairs of underwear (all more than 30 years old)
1 toolkit
2 decks of tarot cards
1 small folding table
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots
2 towels
1 black flag
1 steel combat helmet
1 desktop computer (which fits, with the monitor and keyboard, into a suitcase)

And that's it. That's all I own. Everything else I pick from the trash as I need it.

>>27746791
Correct on both counts. I live in the bare, concrete, unfinished basement of the union hall and sleep on an old piece of foam. This building is over a hundred years old and used to be a factory. It was abandoned for a decade, and I've been renovating the hall while acting as caretaker, restoring the damage and bringing the building back to life to act as our union hall, a community centre, and a museum and showcase for the hobo arts.

And I haven't had a shower in a year, either, because there's no shower here. I have to take sponge baths in the sink and wash my hair in a bucket. But sometimes we make sacrifices to make sure important things get done. Or I do, anyway. I suspect your priorities may be rather different.
>>
File: river2.jpg (173 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
river2.jpg
173 KB, 960x1280
>>27745712
Keep on truckin brah
>>
>>27745324
She was his even before he was jewtube famous ma dawg. Rage more
>>
File: 60523236.jpg (135 KB, 579x510) Image search: [Google]
60523236.jpg
135 KB, 579x510
>B-but i-it's just a meme
>>
>>27746932
>2 decks of tarot cards
>instead of any proper self defense like a baton or blackjack
Your efforts aren't going to add up to much if fascists beat you to death.
>>
>>27746932
You're not the unreasonable man dude, you're a tramp.
>>
>>27745712
based as fuck. This nigga is a beast
>>
File: iww_globe_reverse.gif (12 KB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
iww_globe_reverse.gif
12 KB, 355x360
>>27747197
I do tarot readings on the street for cash on a little folding table. And I wear homemade steel rings on my fingers for protection. They're completely legal, I carry them with me 24/7, and they're effective. My black flag is usually mounted on a heavy pole so that it can be used as a weapon at actions if required. I used to have a "flag" made from two stop-sign poles bolted together and covered in electrical tape. It was about 15 feet long and weighed about 60 pounds.

>>27747217
If you think those two things are mutually exclusive, then you need to do some reading on the history of the labour movement, and in particular on the IWW. I'm a card-carrying Wobbly. During the Great Depression, so many hobos were members of the IWW that if you tried to hop a train, the hobos would demand to see your union card and pitch you off the train if you couldn't produce one.
>>
>>27744110
This shit is what normies use in my country.
Everyone has this
>>
>>27747376
Dude, no one gives a shit about you or your suspended adolescent sperged out lifestyle.
>>
File: motherjones.png (129 KB, 332x480) Image search: [Google]
motherjones.png
129 KB, 332x480
>>27747452
I plan to be an angry teenager for the rest of my life. Mother Jones was still facing down cops and strike-breaking goons when she was 90 years old. I hope I have half her spirit. Most of you kids act like a close-minded, intolerant, judgemental 70 year olds, and that's a fucking shame. Trust me, calling me "adolescent" is no insult, friendo.
>>
>>27747518
Nigga fuck off back to your basement.
>>
File: crazy_stupid_love_01.jpg (154 KB, 287x460) Image search: [Google]
crazy_stupid_love_01.jpg
154 KB, 287x460
>I-it doesn't matter what you wear
>>
File: ComeGetSome.jpg (19 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
ComeGetSome.jpg
19 KB, 605x340
>>27747561
Nope. And that must just burn your biscuits. You're used to the kids here slinking away under the weight of your scorn, not realizing that you're an Internet bully because you're such a fuck-up and coward that you don't dare try it anywhere people could actually take a poke at you. I openly wear a fedora, dress how I please, and laugh at your contempt by freely posting photos of myself.

I like to think I'm undoing a bit of the damage you and your ilk inflict on the impressionable young robots you prey on by showing people that you're toothless, bootless, and feckless when people simply refuse to knuckle under.
>>
>>27747686
Nigga I'm going to let you in on a secret. No one gives a shit what poor old guys who live in basements think.
>>
>>27747730
That might work on people who don't have confidence born of real-world accomplishments, but I think we both know that quite a lot of people actually do care what this "poor old guy" thinks. I've spent the last 25 years fighting police, politicians, shitbag capitalist scumbags, and every type of bully imaginable, most of whom were a lot fucking bigger, richer, scarier, and better armed than you -- and I've come out unscathed. You think you're a shark in this sad little puddle, but you don't even qualify as a tadpole; you scarcely even exist. And the fact that you're still trying desperately to convince people that you're the BMOC even while you're covering your ears and going LALALALA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU should be all the evidence anyone here needs that this "New Balance is for autists" meme is really just an excuse for bullies to wave their tiny little baby-thumb-sized penis around and feel powerful by heaping scorn on others.
>>
>>27747608
>boss of the year vs. random fuckboi with pants that are way too tight
>>
>>27747878
Fatso detected
>>
>>27747842
>quite a lot of people actually do care what this "poor old guy" thinks
How many?

You seem quite localist which might help change a local community but people do that all the time in their spare time and don't live in basements.
>>
>>27743727
Dunkey is the only youtuber I actually like. A really based dude.
>>
Honestly, serious question here
How long until shoes that light up when walk make a reversal and become cool with older teens?
>>
>>27747608
Steve Carroll is married tho
>>
File: y.png (2 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
y.png
2 MB, 640x960
>>27748067
>HoverKicks
>yfw
>>
It's me, video game dunkey!
>>
>>27748022
Real change happens at the grassroots. And in addition to my own work, I also teach organizing to young people, to make sure the work carries on into the next generation and beyond. I "live in a basement" because I'm renovating a space for organizing, community engagement, and keeping the memory alive of the traditions of the past. And the fact that "living in a basement" while I do construction work on our union hall trips your autism circuit breakers matters just as little as your opinions about me wearing a vintage fedora or union made New Balance sneakers.

When you're in a hole, friendo, stop digging. You're not going to intimidate me, and people can see for themselves that I'm not just some ranting, delusional fruitcake.
>>
>>27748196
This retard is still ranting? Smh
>>
>>27748288
I'm sure the fake-yawn defence goes over great in your middle school locker room.
>>
>>27744132
>>27743860
if you look at the grill channel you see him alot his still pretty big last vid was Jan 16
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.