[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is totally fucked up. My GF of 2.5 years has family friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12
File: 867654632245678.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
867654632245678.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
This is totally fucked up. My GF of 2.5 years has family friend (lets call him David) around the same age as us. David's not quite handicapped but definitely 'slow'. Since he can't hold down a normal job, my GFs dad will 'hire' him out of pity to do odd jobs for cash.

Yesterday I wake up and he's outside mowing our lawn. GF is also outside reading a book. Apparently GFs dad hired David for the day but didn't have enough stuff for him to do so he dropped him off at our place to do some chores / spring cleaning. I see GF and him talking occasionally but don't think anything of it.

After he leaves, GF is acting weird and distant all night. Finally she tells me that David revealed he's still a virgin at 24 years old. I'm like oooooookay? No surprise there.

She says she 'feels so bad for him' and basically wants to get David laid. But she won't drop the subject and after beating around the bush for an hour, she finally 'suggests' that even should could be the one to give him a blowjob or have sex with him.

Of course, I think this is TOTALLY fucked up. But I keep a poker face and basically say yeah, that's actually kind of you babe, tell me what you had in mind, etc. Here's some of the "ideas" she pitched:
>hiring him a hooker and letting them fuck in our bedroom
>fucking him our bedroom with a condom while I'm in the next room
>giving us both a blowjob at the same time

What in the fuck am I supposed to do. I am like 100% opposed to any of this shit. I thought I loved her and she loved me. Is this not totally fucked up?
>>
This is cucktales 2.0.

I really hope this isn't real.
>>
>hiring him a hooker and letting them fuck in our bedroom
This is the one you need to do unless you want to be a cuckold.
>>
Should have dropped her on the spot once she said that. Even then it would have been late as she already thought about cucking you before.

Also nice cuck fantasy thread
>>
>>27743439
Don't worry brev it's not
>>
If you love her so much then try communicating with her. Tell her that you think it's fucked up.
>>
Just hire the hooker goddamnit
>>
>>27743417
Literally getting cucked by one of us.
>>
>>27743417
Tell her the it's not her responsibility to get someone else laid but that if she cares that much, to get him a motel room and a hooker.

There. Altruism without the cucktales.
>>
Don't hire a hooker, that's an easy way to get an S. T. D.. It's just sex, so it isn't really cheating since she's not doing in because they're interested in eachother. She's just being nice, you should let her do it, and you can wait in the next room.
>>
>>27743417
>in case it's not bait
I think that /r9k/ is completely wrong when it comes to women and might even call myself a feminist. However, this is completely wrong, since you can't sleep with anyone else in a monogamous relationship. You're right to be upset, and you should tell that to her. Maybe even phrase it in a the following way: "what if I suggested that I sleep with some girl because I felt bad for her?"
>>
>>27743439
Unfortunately yes, it's very fucking real.

>>27743446
Even that is fucking sick though, like I want him spraying loads on my bedsheets.

>>27743452
You don't think I thought about this? It's 540AM where I am and I haven't been to bed. I thought about packing up my shit and leaving in the night. But do I really want to throw away 2.5 years of relationship over this stupid shit? She's the best thing that's ever happened to me otherwise. She takes care of me -- cooks me meals, does my laundry, puts up with my general NEETdom.

>>27743460
Yeah this is what I had planned to do once she wakes up but even if I say no, it's still in my mind. I won't want this dude at my house ever again.
>>
>>27743417
Agree to whatever she thinks is the best course of action.

Then, the next time she's out of the house change the locks and put her shit on the lawn. She doesn't live there anymore.

Even better, tape the conversations about the tard and your girl's desire to bang him 'out of pity' and send the recording to her whole family, and all her friends.
>>
>>27743417
She has already fucked him behind your back and now she's just looking for approval of her choices from you.
>>
>>27743417
she is attracted to retards. given you're a robot, this should be no surprise.

anyway if you want to torpedo this nonsense tell her that even if she didn't give a fuck about your relationship, the retard will eventually tell someone that she fucked him and everyone will know she cheated on you with a retard out of pity.
>>
>>27743417
I am a 26 year old virgin autist. Please let me meet your GF.
>>
>>27743518
>what if I suggested that I sleep with some girl because I felt bad for her?
This was an exact argument I planned on making when she wakes up. If I said 'hey this mentally challenged family friend of mine still has her v-card, how about I pound her out of pity?' -- would she agree to it? Probably fucking not. In fact, she'd probably think I'm a totally fucked up person.

Is this not the double-standard of the century? Any dude who expressed interest in fucking a 'slow' chick would probably be ostracized, humiliated or even incarcerated. It's FUCKED UP.
>>
>>27743417
>What in the fuck am I supposed to do

Post your address, phone number and pics of gf.
>>
Don't worry OP. I'm going to fuck David.
>>
>>27743522
Keep us updated on what happens when she wakes up. I think you should definitely tell her how you feel. Not wanting the guy over ever again is a little silly but understandable. Breaking up with her over this is pretty ridiculous unless you get the sense that she actually has the hots for him.
>>
>>27743596
>she actually has the hots for him.
She wouldn't want to bang him if she doesn't have hots for him ya retard.
>>
>>27743527
Fuck. This is a thought I had too. I didn't have my eyes on them the entire 6hrs he was here. It honestly crossed my mind that they could've went beside the house or in the garage and she could've blown him there.

>>27743536
Fuck you. I'm not a retard, I have a 131 IQ. I run an online business that makes enough to pay my share of the rent. I get gov't grants because I have some psyche issues, but I'm far from a fucking retard. This guy probably has an 80 IQ or lower.

This is another thing I thought of too. This guy would spill the beans to anyone that he fucked my gf. I know it.

>>27743526
We rent the house together, it's in both our names. We'd have to break the agreement with our landlord. But yeah, I basically thought of just moving out and going back to my parents.
>>
>>27743618
Maybe she doesn't have the hots for him and legitimately thinks she'd just be doing something nice out of pity. It's fucked up but it's possible.
>>
>>27743586
Don't think of it in terms of women/men, think of it in terms of a relationship. You can both sleep with as many people as you want before you get into one, but once you're in one, I feel like in a relationship you're supposed to get the same as you give. That's why I always hated the idea of cucking - it's just so one-sided. If the relationship means anything to you, then talk to her and explain your problems. Honesty really helps in these situations, and if she doesn't cooperate with that, then maybe you need to think about taking a break.
>>
>>27743637
Apparently you are a retard because you don't know what NEET means.
>>
>>27743596
Holy fuck, man. Did you just see what >>27743618 wrote? You're a retard! You have a chance at OP's gf. Go for it, my young spergonaut!
>>
>>27743674
You know, it is possible for humans to have sex with people they do not find particularly attractive.
>>
>>27743662
Not in Education, Employment or Training. I'm not in any of those. I run a blog that makes $15/day in Google Ads, if that counts as "employment" in your books.

>>27743639
I don't see how she could have the 'hots' for him. His only attribute is being tall. Otherwise he's chubby, no real hygiene, etc. Not to mention he's dumb as a brick and can't even do basic things like drive a car. (failed his drivers exam 5+ times or something ridiculous)
>>
tell your gf that if she fucks him you will break up with her, but id imagine your a bitch and afraid to lose her
>>
Kek you should have shut her shit down the second it came out of her mouth
She now has confirmation that she can get away with shit like this
>implying this is real
>>
Say that you think the hooker is a good idea, if she responds just a little bit off, tell her 'You just want to fuck him, don't you?'.
If she responds badly, tell her it's over.
Just don't drop the stone just yet, you need to find out what she really wants, and you can find that out by talk about the hooker. If she think it would be better for him to fuck her than a hooker, leave the bitch at that instant.
>>
>>27743417
OP you may be a fucking retard. You fucked up majorly when you didn't immediately react negatively. and now you're being a bitch about it.
She is attracted to the guy, don't lie to yourself, women aren't going around pity-fucking virgins just because they are such nice people.
You can tell her to get her shit together and drop this crap completely, but at this point it's going to make you a hypocrite, since you were pretending to be nice guy incarnate earlier.
If you go along with any of the options she provided, it makes you a cuck faggot, at most you could hire a prostitute for the guy without the "letting them fuck in our bedroom" part, but again, the real issue is that your woman is thinking of cucking you and you just encouraged her when she told you.
>>
>>27743692
But then she would have only suggested the hooker, anythin els is redflags m8.
>>
>>27743714
Don't think about the guy, OP. No matter what people will tell you here, don't overthink this situation, it will poison your mind and the whole relationship. Just talk to her like a normal human being, tell her how you feel about it and take it from there.
>>
>>27743714
Running an online business means that you are self-employed. Although that is less money than I would have imagined; your total rent is only $900 and you are making no money outside of what you pay for rent?

My GF actually failed her driver's exam about five times or so but I would not call her dumb at all. Some people just have trouble with it. Not saying that your guy isn't dumb, though.
>>
>>27743751
I agree that it's a red flag but I don't think that it's definitive that she has the hots for him. SORRY
>>
>>27743417
There is no way this is real. No man would stay in that place after she mentioned that last 2 lines.
>>
>>27743417

So she asked you if its okay for her to give him a blowjob and fuck him in general, because she feels bad for him?

> Anon, i want to fuck this guy, is that okay for you?

If my gf would ever say something like this i would go fucking ape shit, like wtf? WHY the fuck would you even think about this?

> b-but he's still a virgin at 24 years old!!

Lmao do you think i fucking care? Yeah sure some dude shoves his fucking dick into my girlfriend mouth and its all fine because she is doing him " a favor".

You need to tell her that you wont allow any of this, and that you are mad that she even thinks about this.

Serioiusly this is fucked up.
>>
>>27743724
Of course I'm afraid to lose her. She's the only girl I've dated, the only girl I've fucked, the only girl who's even remotely showed interest in me. She's way out of my league. She cooks for me, cleans the house, does my laundry, doesn't care that I'm a basically shut-in kook. If we break up I'll be celibate til I fucking die.

>>27743732
Of course that was my first impulse but if I had done that then she wouldn't have revealed her true feelings.

>>27743736
Judging by how the conversation went, I honestly think the 'hooker' remark was just to see how I'd react. When I didn't freak out, then she revealed her feelings more and more.

I honestly don't think she's attracted to him in the slightest. She's a good person and in-tune with other peoples suffering. She does charity work and is always giving. Even with me, our relationship is a bit one-sided in that she totally takes care of me. So I honestly believe she wants to do this to be a good person and relieve his suffering, as fucked up as it is.
>>
>>27743778
Just how often do you think girls have pity sex with guys they aren't attracted to, for free? The only scenario I could imagine this occurring is a party where everyone's wasted and the biggest sluts in the room are competing for the #1 slut position, and even then, they're still not doing out of pity.
>>
>>27743797
Try to explain to her that you view sex as an expression of lust and/or romance between two people, not as a transaction to make someone feel better about themselves.
>>
>>27743759
I get "assured income" from the government because I've got some minor psyche issues that make it hard for me to hold down a job.

I use it to chip in for groceries / bills and I'm left with a few hundred bucks a month for my own leisure.
>>
>>27743637
I have a higher IQ than you. Plus, I figured out the answer to your stupid fucking life problems almost immediately after I stopped laughing. That makes you a retard.

Since I'm feeling sorry for you, tell her these things in this order:

1) I appreciate that you are communicating with me about this, but what you have suggested is incredibly hurtful and, in my opinion, very stupid.

2) You may feel sorry for David, but the idea that you would fuck someone outside of our relationship out of pity has deeply hurt me.

3) It makes me wonder what sort of person you are. I thought I understood you, but this is just so completely out of left field that I don't even know how to react.

4) I also think it is the most stupid way to approach the situation, because:

4a) There are tens of thousands of people in a similar situation to David. This is a fact of life and you can do nothing about it.

4b) There are sex workers who address the particular needs of disabled people. They are kind, empathetic people who are better prepared than you are to deal with David's behaviour and know what to expect in the future.

4c) David will almost certainly tell someone that this happened - what will you tell people when they talk about you cheating on me with a retard? It's not what you want to hear, but you will hear it.

4d) Our relationship will never be the same afterwards. No matter what your motivations are, fucking other people is cheating. If our circumstances were reversed, you would feel exactly the same way.

5) I value our relationship, and I don't want this to come between us. I need to know that I can trust you, so while I won't ever refuse to hear what you have to say, this suggestion will never be acceptable to me.

6) And don't fucking hang around David. I don't care, I don't want to see or hear of you two in the same place.
>>
>>27743821
Yeah but you don't know my GF. She's not a slut at all. She's has a bleeding heart for anyone who suffers. She does charity work, she gives money to bums. She's a good person outside of this bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>27743417
>not quite handicapped but definitely 'slow'.
>he can't hold down a normal job
>my GFs dad will 'hire' him out of pity to do odd jobs for cash.
>(lets call him David)
>>
>>27743862
and if you aren't the sort of man who can tell a grown adult that their idea is stupid, use the word 'misguided' instead.
>>
>>27743778
Okay, lets agree to disagree, but listen up for one second. my ex did the same, but in order to fix our relationship. She suggested that if she slept with another person it might spark her sexdrive. Ofc i thought 'what a bad excuse to cuck me', and told her firmly no, it was a silly idea to me, redflags that i didn't see at the time. Shortly after, we are talking about 3 weeks after i found out she had been cheating on me multiple times with the same person over the duration of one week. I ended it there as she came home from work.
It's not worth it, suggesting to sex another person is fucked, it should not be an option if she really cared.

Though what i understand from >>27743797
she is generally a nice person, she might be a 'too' caring person. To OP here, she sounds like a really nice person, i envy that she takes care of you so well. It's just, from my personal experience, sexing another person should never ever be an option, and the sheer fact that she suggests it make me wonder of her nature.
I thought i had the perfect gf too, but then BAM, she flips on a plate even though i had known her for 5 years.
god speed anon, i hope you wont have the suffering i had. It's been a year know since we broke up, still feel the effects, i'm unable to feel love emotions.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 460x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 460x565
>>27743522
>do I really want to throw away 2.5 years of relationship over this stupid shit?

Anon I've been with my gf for five years and if she asked my permission to fuck another guy I would be out the door with no second thoughts.

I've always thought that argument was stupid.

>"well we've been together for X years, I can't throw that away"

Yes you can, your relationship is a sunk cost. Take an economics class nigga.
>>
>>27743874
>She's not a slut at all
But that just confirms that she's attracted to the guy. If she isn't a slut, if she considers sex to be something intimate that she only does with people she cares about, what does that make this situation?
>but she's just so super caring
I'm not going to say that you are definitely wrong, it's just that chances are you are wrong. It's extremely unlikely that she really truly only wants to fuck David because she feels bad for him. But if you still want to cling to your shitty chances, it's not like you have to run off straight away, you just have to make it clear that you're completely opposed to this. >>27743862 is not a bad summary of what you should tell her.
>>
>>27743899
>the sheer fact that she suggests it make me wonder of her nature
Exactly. This is why it's got me so fucked up. Of course I could say "absolutely not" but to me the cats already out of the bag. Even if it's this virgin dope, she still thinks it's semi-okay to fuck other people in our relationship.

What if some other charity case comes along? "Oh I met this guy, he lost a limb in Afganistan so I gave him a handjob to ease his suffering."

It's just such a stupid situation and I can't believe I find myself in it.

>>27743904
I get sunk costs but I'm also looking to the future. I will probably never get laid again if I end it with her. And if I do, it certainly won't be with anyone nearly as hot. I got extremely lucky with my GF man. Other than this ridiculous scenario, she's been a godsend to me.
>>
File: 1454179583260.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1454179583260.png
17 KB, 418x359
>>27743797
if you are afraid of losing her then you are already in a pretty bad situation.

if that's your attitude then be a cuckhold all the way. get some fucking lube and prep her retarded bull so she can fuck some retard instead of you.
this is do or die, there isn't much to discuss here
>>
>>27743996
For your own sake, OP, don't get brainwashed by these cuckposters. In all likelihood you can salvage your relationship and never be cheated on, so don't be a retard and immediately dump her.
>>
>>27743417
Just tell her no ?
You don't just fuck someone out of pity, ok ? There could be other reasons behind, but pity isn't one of them.
>>
>>27743972
would you just fucking listen for a second? If you are prepared to accept this, what else are you prepared to accept? And what will you be prepared to accept in another 2.5 years where you are even more emotionally invested in the relationship?

Even if you decide to stay in the relationship the you must set a fucking precedent for how situations like this will be dealt with in future. Don't be a fucking doormat just because of your self esteem problems!
>>
>>27743972
Exacly, i was in the awe my self, i could not believe it was an option. Do what the guys are telling you, tell her what you think about it, get some sort of communication up without it being an argument. If you reach an argument just stop, because she will be in defending mode, and that wont lead to anything good.
>>27743862
Is a good choice for handling it, it's important to emphasize you appreciate that she says what she thinks, but that is shocked you. keep your cool.
How long before she wakes up, approximate? Or just make a thread with a key word, i'll be searching the catalog if you do to get some updates.
>>
>>27743417
This is honestly a regular set-up in cuck erotica.
>i can't throw this away
>well, I let her suck that guy off...
>now i'm a sissy cuck and i love my new life!

Just stop nigga. Unless you like that shit.
>>
>>27744017
im not even a cuckposter.
im just saying this is just a big shit test. if a woman wants to turn the relationship into poly meaning she is looking to enjoy your security but get the dick somewhere else which is incredibly bad if you ask me
>>
>>27744076
Dude, ease down just a bit. It's fucking david the retard, not some alfa from 10th grade she had a crush on.
>>
>>27744076
>get some fucking lube and prep her retarded bull
You are literally a cuckposter.
>>
>>27744094
>implying the retard isn't going to have a 9 inch cock

BIG RETARD DICK
>>
>>27744104
And what is the situation the OP is about to be in if not literally cucking?
>>
>>27744094
i don't care who he is. and you shouldn't care either
>>
>>27744045
It's 6:30AM now, I'm thinking of waking her up at 7AM and hashing this out. Maybe I'll just do it now.
>>
>>27744094
I'm not sure how that makes it any better
>>
27744112 thanks for the (Yoy) but now you are just being a basement dwelling troll.
>>
>>27744141
she shouldn't suck off retard as she shouldn't suck off homeless people off the street, or wounded army vets, or her father that didn't get his dick sucked in a decade
if you were my IRL friend i would beat the bricks outta you if you did that
>>
>>27743877
Is DFW an /r9k/ meme now as well as a /lit/ meme?
>>
>>27744017
>In all likelihood you can salvage your relationship and never be cheated on

Highly unlikely.
>>
>>27744122
>>27744131
Okay, it is VERY FUCKING BAD that she suggest to sex david, but if she really wanted another prime alfa dick, don't you think she would suggest to sex an alfa with some other twisted argument? It's just cuckposters seems to forget that it's david, and not an alfa that is in a cuckposters fantasy.

>>27744123
Alright, i guess we can keep the thread up for when you have some time for an update. I hope it goes well anon.
>>
>>27744165
no but it was too good of an opportunity to pass
>>
>>27743732

This 100%. If you dont say anything girls will start thinking its okay to do stuff like that.

Same when you say its "okay" when your gf cheated on you, she will do it again thats for sure
>>
>>27743417
Blow David, don't get cucked. Pretty simple really.
>>
>>27744164
I didn't say that, did i?
Then you would get my knife in your chest, fuck off with your threatening.
>>
>>27744197
Ups, david that is NOT in the fantasy of an cuckposter.
>>
>>27743417
>find a "disadvantaged" girl
>fuck her before telling gf
>tell your gf how "caring" you are
>dump your gf

JUST
>>
>>27744197
You really don't need to think hard to figure out why it's David and not some typical Chad.
>well here are all the Chads I want to fuck but that'd be cheating, that's wrong, I can't do that to my bf
>here's David, poor guy, I think he's kinda hot too but nobody wants to fuck him because he's a retard
>if only she met a nice girl that appreciates him for who he is
>right, that girl would be pretty nice, and I'm pretty nice too, so if I were to fuck him, that wouldn't really be wrong. And if I ask my bf he'll probably be okay with it since I'm just being nice, it's not like I just want to fuck some random guy
>>
>>27743797
Get /r/redpill'ed now.

If you have managed to get a gf once, you will do so again.

Tell your gf firmly NO. Or suggest that you get a japanese girl for a threesome first.

Don't be a bitch. Don't let her use you.
>>
File: feelsgud.jpg (7 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
feelsgud.jpg
7 KB, 237x212
Just let her fuck david. It's hot if you think about it, a retard cumming inside your gf while you watch an fap over it.

If I was in your position I would let my gf fuck anyone and have her phone me up while she's being fucked my an autistic manchild. Then I would thrust my dick inside her oozing crusty yellow vagina while she calls me a dirty nigger.
>>
>>27744325
I got it from the start, it's easier to justify with david than with some alfa. All i'm saying is that she could have formulated another, more twisted argument, to justify sexing an alfa.
My original comment to why she would do that was
>>if a woman wants to turn the relationship into poly meaning she is looking to enjoy your security but get the dick somewhere else
All i said was, if she wants to turn the relationship into that, she would go for an alfa to begin with. Hence my comment to that it's david, not some alfa. Now, fuck this discussion. Lurking for an opdate.
>>
So I woke her up and tried to do what >>27743862 said. She basically said "yeah you're right, sorry I don't know what got into me, please don't think less of me". So that's great, crisis averted.

But she revealed something else kinda fucked up. The whole reason this situation came about is because she caught him jacking off. She was laying on her stomach reading her book, turned around randomly and saw a flash of him with his cock out. When he noticed her, he took a step back so he was out of view and probably blew his load.

He tried to continue working like nothing was out of the ordinary but my GF confronted him and said I saw what you were doing, why were you doing that. He pretty much broke down and said he loves my GF, he's so horny, still a virgin, blah blah blah.

So yeah, fuck David. I'm not allowing this asshole around my house ever again. The fact that my GFs first thought was ""helping him out"" after this incident is also fucking ridiculous. But she said she's not going to do it so I'm just gonna forget this conversation ever happened and ban this fucking freak from ever coming near us or our house again.

She agreed to take me out to breakfast so I've got maybe 15min before she gets out of the shower and we leave. Is there anything else I need to say or do, or should I just drop it?
>>
>>27743417
Tell her you're okay with her fucking David, record them having sex, send the video to her dad and break up with her. She's probably already fucked him or someone else OP, I'm sorry.
>>
>>27744524
drop the argument and hope your gf doesn't have a 1 digit iq
>>
>>27744524
If this comes up again i'd stand up firmly and say, "i'm really not having david round again, if you want to see him, say goodbye to me"
>>
Hey OP I'm 28 and a virgin do you think your virgin could fuck me too?

I'd let you watch.
>>
>>27744524
lol how much you wanna bet David's cock was huge
>>
>>27744524
Just make sure they don't meet again, and make that clear to her if you haven't done so already. It might be a good idea to let her parents know about this so they don't accidentally do something stupid down the line. Unless her parents hate you.
>>
>>27744524

wow your a fucking beta pansy.

jesus fuck why didn't you do what I said >>27744391

Your gf wanted to fuck someone else, you're a cuckold. It's too late she'll probably do it behind your back now lmao now that she knows you are insecure about it.
>>
>>27744524
Dude, you just fucking saved it. That makes a lot more sense than i initially thought. Dude, kudos for you, you have a kind gf. Bud david need to beat it, that is one fucked up man, you can't trust him. I think she would understand that you don't trust him, i don't think she does either. Just make an agreement that he needs to back the fuck off. pff, what a pathetic human, haha. Have a nice morning man.
>>
>>27744623
You, and for that case all cucks, are pathetic, fucking get help.
>>
>>27744595
this

for some reason retards generally have massive cocks

OP is gonna get cucked by a literal retard LMAO

OP: dump GF or kys. Don't live the life of a cuck. You will be miserable.
>>
File: 1445465224044.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445465224044.png
731 KB, 499x499
>>27744524
Uh dude, that is a middle school tier lie. She obviously fucked him and is trying to pin the guilt on David
>>
>>27744524

Holy shit is this real?

> lawner jacks off to your gf in the garden and blows his load onto your ground
> He brakes down and basically asks your gf to allow him to shove his dick into her mouth.
> gf actually thinks about doing that, and asks bf for permision

lmao i would have freaked out so hard. I'd prolly shout at my gf and think about dumping her. Thats so fucked up.

WHY WOULD ANY GIRL THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Tell her if she ever comes up with an idea like that you are going to be very very fucking angry, and then never talk about it again. Those last words will be stuck in her head for a while.
>>
>>27743417
tl;dr chads gf wants to fuck a robot
>>
>>27744524

after all this all i could think of is:

> Fuck, she prolly already fucked him/blowed him

lmao i would be a paranoid maniac for the rest of my life
>>
>OP clearly doesn't want this to happen
>didn't outright object when she brought it up
You fucked up
Stop lying to women, they will lie to you at the drop of a hat, so be honest with your feelings and tell her its fine for her to do that but you don't want a relationship anymore if thats what she decides.
Right now you're just a whiner who can't accept that women think stupid things.
>>
she probably cheated on you before and she is now trying to pin the whole thing on david.feel bad for you op, its already too late
>>
>>27743417
Nigger, just break up with her for even suggesting this shit. She's testing the waters for even more shit like this. I'm not even joking. Kick her ass out or lay down the fucking law.
>>
>>27744524
I'm glad that my advice helped. For now you have made your position clear, but you need to be wary of continued interaction between David and your gf.

You are in a difficult position because if you tell your gf's family they will almost certainly BTFO David, and he will blame you. He is retarded and will become emotional, so may cause you and your gf harm and distress. However, if you do nothing about it then David will think that he has got away with his behaviour, and continue to push the envelope.

Any direct aggression against David will trigger your gf's naive and sweet nature, pitting you as a jealous, angry, and insecure man whose pride is more important than the retard's feelings.

This is a situation that you need to handle tactfully. I suggest that you tell your gf that it is much kinder to David to tell him that she will never be interested in him, but thinks he has a sweet heart and will find someone eventually. David can either react well or react poorly to this, and in either case you should his reaction to demonstrate your excellent judgment. Your gf will respect you for understanding her compassion but firmly guiding her to the correct decision. She will secretly be glad that she has a man in her life who can protect her from her own weaknesses. She will respect you because you were firm but did not lose your cool.
>>
>>27744869
*in either case you should use his reaction
>>
>>27744869
better yet, tell your gf to tell David that she loves and respects you, and would never cheat on her bf. This will trigger indignation and guilt in even the most retarded retard.
>>
>>27744524
BRUH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?

>ah he just was jacking it
NIGGER, BEAT HER THEN FUCK HER UNTIL SHE LOVES YOU.

GODDAMMIT I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKING SPINELESS KEKOLDS.
>>
Does anyone actually believe this? You have to be naive on an autistic level if you believe this
>>
>>27743797
>Of course I'm afraid to lose her. She's the only girl I've dated, the only girl I've fucked, the only girl who's even remotely showed interest in me.

and the beta cuck reveals himself
>>
File: cuck.jpg (83 KB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
83 KB, 490x478
yeah, she already gave him a handjob at the very least. masturbating story is bullshit. she feels guilty so she's trying to bring it into the open now while at the same time not admitting what she did.

interestingly enough it's the hooker part that really gets to me. he would be fine having a hooker on his own and fucking her on his own. but your gf wants it done in your bed. why? because for some fucked up degenerate reason, this turns her on. that's women for you

as for the sex option, probably wouldn't even wear a condom like she says she would. if you were in the next room, how would you be able to tell? she could just fill a condom up with some white shit beforehand to show you. she wants to get pregnant with him, I bet he's stronger than you even though you're much smarter. either that or she simply has a virgin fetish. a lot of experienced women do

you haven't saved it or anything by convincing her not to do this. you've just ruined her attempt at coming out into the open. either she'll keep doing it in secret, or she'll keep thinking about it, or maybe, maybe she'll really stop. but this is a part of who she is. sooner or later she'll be fucking some other retard and trying to convince you it's a good idea for you to jerk off a black man while she holds her pussy open so he can blow his load on it
>>
This is a cuck world
>>
>>27743417
>tfw a retarded cucks you
>>
>all of these replies
>not one person telling this normalfag to fuck off
redpillers confirmed normie fucks
>>
How does a David rank on the Chad scale?
>>
>>27743744
>She is attracted to the guy, don't lie to yourself, women aren't going around pity-fucking virgins just because they are such nice people.
best post in the thread really

look at where we are. DO YOU REALLY THINK WOMEN GO AROUND PITY FUCKING VIRGINS?

This is fucking /r9k/. You are posting on the board that is the antithesis of your soon to be ex girlfriend's laughable excuse
>>
Shitty bait. Try harder next time op.
Blox
>>
File: DAVID THE RERE CHAD.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
DAVID THE RERE CHAD.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
DAVID THE RERE CHAD
>>
>>27745667
But they are. Both have the same mindset, but redpillers, instead of giving in to despair, think more about themselves and improve in areas where they can improve. As men, they know their weaknesses and try to correct them while simultaneously trying not to be affected by women's own weaknesses. Before entering a relationship, they run the risk/benefit approach. They also treat their woman according to her own actions (e.g. not excusing all of her mistakes just because she's a woman). While traditional gender roles are being shunned by the SJW, redpillers know what women really want, which is men guiding them through the sea of their own emotions.
>>
Just tell her if she actually is telling the truth.
>>
>>27743522
>But do I really want to throw away 2.5 years of relationship over this stupid shit?
Nice cuckold mentality.
>>
This thread is the cuckoldest thing I've ever saw, fucking humiliating.

Good that you've managed to keep your head cold, but this relationship has no future. Just be glad david revealed what a cheap whore your gf is and now you are free to something better.
>>
File: qQn4zeZ.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
qQn4zeZ.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1029
Is this the kind of girl that has sex with "refugees"?
>>
>>27746598
>me on the left
looking away, just waiting for them to do it ;_;
>>
>>27743862
that last line is good, everything else sounds like you've been reading too much classical literature

slow down
>>
>>27743417
>cucked by a retard.

Go with the hooker option for fuck sakes
>>
>>27746685
>going with ANY of the options
>letting the woman dictate terms of engagement
LOW TEST FAGGOT
>>
why not have an /r9k/ 100 man cumite, where all the autistic virgins here line up and fuck your gf back to back? come on, if you were really a robot you would do it for us, we already know she would
>>
Op the people in this thread know nothing, so hear me out: just buy yourself a cuckshed.

ass: Sven.
>>
>>27746771
do you soundproof your cuck shed or do you like to listen?
>>
File: 1420739474653.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1420739474653.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>27744668
>> He brakes down and basically asks your gf to allow him to shove his dick into her mouth.
>> gf actually thinks about doing that, and asks bf for permision
this, holy fucking shit THIS
I am kekking my ass off atm
David has probably been balls deep inside your """""""""""""""gf"""""""""""""" by now

>>27744524
>>27743417
OP tell me, just tell me
how did you, after hearing this retarded fucking story, not laugh your ass off, declare your relationship as over and knock your whore of a gf the FUCK out?

this is just amazing

i have no words
>>
>>27746771

That depends on the day, when I'm having psychological dissonance about my choices in life I prefer not to, but yeah.
>>
Hey guys, just got back from breakfast. We didn't really talk about it. I think it's going to be alright.

>>27744546
This is my plan right now.

>>27744608
I don't know about bringing her parents into it. I think she'd get pretty angry.

>>27744626
Thanks, man, I appreciate it. This has been one hell of a night/morning.

>>27744668
I think she's realized this now. I'm just going to leave it.

>>27744869
I might do this if he comes around again.

>>27746759
Shit, I really don't want to admit it, but this post made me a little hard. What's wrong with me!?
>>
File: 1402178194176.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1402178194176.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
You fucking reacted POSITIVELY to that shit?! What in the fuck is wrong with you, you dumbfuck OP???

If that was my gf I would have exploded. Why are you even fucking HERE asking for advice and shit, this should be as clear as night and day.

Being a virgin isn't anyone's problem but the virgin's. There's something extremely warped and fucked up with her mindset if she feels like she has to fuck him once just so he isn't one. She feels like she has to make it her problem.

She's fucked, and you're a fucking retard too. I hope this is a troll this shit blows my mind.
>>
kick the whore out
she fancies david and will suck him no matter what you say

the bullshit she feels bad for him is made up, she feels bad for herself not riding any cock she wants

get rid of the whore, she will cheat on you in the future
>>
You should have sex with him instead of your gf. Have blind sex and ram it up his shitter.
>>
File: 1375385731056.png (124 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1375385731056.png
124 KB, 500x375
OP is probably confused why his gf is suddenly attracted to a literal retard
this reminds me of a funny little story

>mom has been divorced for years now
>just sits around at home usually
>one day suddenly exclaims she's in love with someone
>it's a skinnyfat, ugly as sin bald manlet with high school education and no money/car to boot
>what the fuck?
>sit down with her and tell her to explain herself
>she agrees with me
>"but it can't be helped, I just fell in love, I can't possibly control my emotions"
>mfw women will throw any rationality out of the window as soon as their vagina gets wet
>mfw women will completely succumb to the hole between their legs without a second though
>mfw women will be unable to hold themselves back as soon as the waterfall starts to randomly gush

and no he isn't alpha/chad in any sense of the word
he's basically David, just slightly less retarded

OP you didn't really lose to David, you lost to irrationality and an incredibly weak mind
>>
>>27747527
>>mfw women will throw any rationality out of the window as soon as their vagina gets wet
I hate women too senpai but this is true to an extent for nearly all people

if /r9k/ could throw away their emotions towards women then the board would look extremely different
>>
>>27747674
nigga when a girl gets my dick hard she doesn't instantly turn into my oneitis

moreover my dick has never reacted to an ugly-ass gremlin
>>
>>27747728
beauty is not objective even though most of us more or less agree on it. beauty is basically what we subconsciously perceive as fit genes. but what we perceive as fit genes is also genetically based, so you can be shit at judging. which is to say that your mom has shit taste. that doesn't apply to all women. you certainly don't see people like that being laid on a daily basis

and even if it doesn't happen to you, there are plenty of guys to which it does. how many guys have fallen in love over the internet over a few fucking words when they haven't even met the person in question?
>>
>>27747674
>if /r9k/ could throw away their emotions towards women
...then /r9k/ would be blind.
>>
>>27747797
my dad was a 9/10 chad though, how did her taste degrade so hard?

>how many guys have fallen in love over the internet over a few fucking words when they haven't even met the person in question?
that's why I mentioned weak minds in my last sentence
succumbing to irrationality like this is a clear sign that you're incredibly weak up there

but yeah you're right, this applies to both genders, although I think women are more commonly like this

weak-minded people deserve what they get
>>
>>27746598
Yes. I look similar to the guy in the middle. These types of women are fucking disgusting whores that will invite you over while their boyfriend is there and snuggle you on his goddamn couch. I was blown away when this type of shit kept happening to me. I don't get it, but pussy is pussy, desu.
>>
>>27743510
t. A Cuck
>>
>>27748287
Is this legit? Are you in europe?
>>
>>27743417
>What in the fuck am I supposed to do. I am like 100% opposed to any of this shit.

Say that? it's not even like that's not the sort of thing anyone would judge you for having a problem with.
>>
>>27749108

*it's not even like that's THE sort of thing
>>
>>27743417
None of those.

Dump her and move on.

While a male may understand sexual empathy and seeing the purpose of just getting the poor guy laid, women are incapable of thinking that way. She's attracted to David.

Hence why I also 99% believe this story is fake.
>>
>>27749328
>She's attracted to David.
>Hence why I also 99% believe this story is fake.
see >>27747527
>>
>>27743417
>But I keep a poker face and basically say yeah, that's actually kind of you babe, tell me what you had in mind, etc.
The moment you didn't knock her out for this shit is the moment you turned into a cuck, why not go all the way?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.