[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Armed robbers have gfs/friends >Murderers have gfs/friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 31
File: 1454547042479.png (124 KB, 382x479) Image search: [Google]
1454547042479.png
124 KB, 382x479
>Armed robbers have gfs/friends
>Murderers have gfs/friends
>People who abuse their partner have gfs/friends
>People with mental or physical issues have gfs/friends

>So uninteresting and unloved that you can't get anyone IRL to love you platonically and are alone
>>
>>27743129
how many people have you asked to go on dates or be your gf op?
>>
>>27743129
Having a woman around is nothing like the relationships you've seen in movies Anon. I have not witnessed one example of a couple in which the woman had any genuine affection for her partner.

I'm afraid you are pining for something that doesn't exist.
>>
I haven't had a girlfriend in six years.
>>
>>27743139
Two.

I don't want a gf, but the fact that no one loves or cares about me is heart-rending. The reason it bothers me is because a gf, obviously, loves one more than most friends, these people have a living embodiment of strong love while I'm such a failure I can barely attain the minimum, having my parents love me. I don't have friends. It's kind of like people who become upset with not having sex, not because of the act itself, which they may not necessarily want, but what it implies. Missing out on something so basic, not having anybody want you that much.
>>
>>27743279
Where do you live, anon? If you live nearby then we can be friends if you like anime and videogames.
>>
>>27743232
I've seen plenty of it, speak for yourself.
>>
>>27743289
No robots live where I live and I'm paranoid about giving out my location. Plus, it has to happen offline on its own to mean anything to me.
>>
>>27743232
It does really exist though, m8. My gf is quirky and socially retarded, but also affectionate and devoted af. She cooks every meal for me, cleans my clothes and gives me bjs every day. I often have to say "this is my life now" because it's too good to believe. She has had partners before, but she is extremely loyal and monogamous. Women like this are rare, but they do exist.
>>
>>27743312
Just tell me your country.
>>
>>27743328
>>>27743312
>Just tell me your country.
US
>>
>>27743279
I feel very bad for you. I wish I could be your friend.
>>
>>27743279
This. So much this.

original hurr durr
>>
>>27743326
>She has had partners before,

Enjoy lapping up another man's cum, faggot.
>>
File: 1460195888245.jpg (96 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1460195888245.jpg
96 KB, 1200x807
>>27743129
>tfw you cant get one because you are shy around women
>jumble your words up
>forget what you are going to say
>fidgety
>even shy and nervous when talking to a women over text
>>
File: 8954877233232.jpg (53 KB, 480x569) Image search: [Google]
8954877233232.jpg
53 KB, 480x569
>>27743129
yfw you learn that you'd have a way better chance if you showed actual 'dark-triad' traits.
>>
>had chance with woman last week
>fuck it up

Normally it doesn't bother me all that much but it is this time.
>>
>>27744319
Perhaps, but I think the "women love bad boys" meme is exaggerated. They definitely do sometimes, but I see far, far more average, normal people with girlfriends.
>>
File: 1443163390712.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443163390712.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>tfw reading that persons posts about how she's in love with a literal retard that will spend hours staring at grass
>>
>>27744371
I've never seen this before, but I want to, sounds hilarious desu
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 288x175
>>27744362
Same here actually, a few weeks ago.

>few weeks ago
>Go shops on my motorcycle
>Nothing special
>Go inside the shopping center and pass the shops
>Get some subway, and decide ill eat it outside
>as I'm walking back some female stops me (about 22-23 years old)
>Those people in the middle of the shops selling stuff i think, or giving out brochures.
>She stops me, so i stop my music.
>She points to my helmet
>While giggling she says do i ride or i just walk around with my helmet in my hand
>Tell her yes
>She puts her hand out and introduces herself and gives me a handshake
>start panicking inside
>Starts asking me questions with her British accent, she is a foreigner and probably a student.
>How old i am
>What i did for my birthday
>If i have a girlfriend
>When i said no, she was saying young and ready to mingle or something
>Asked me what i do for work, was saying vague stuff
>Afterwards she tells me she loves my accent
>Never once tried selling me something or give me anything
>When we finished talking she put her hand out and gave me some sort of knuckle fist (she made me hit my fist against hers)

Been thinking about it ever since and cringe when i think about it and what she thought her self when i walked away. I could of been fucking me some British pootang right about now.

Went to the shop a couple days ago and she was never to be seen, it was probably her last week or something in my country.
>>
File: holmes.png (1 MB, 1127x957) Image search: [Google]
holmes.png
1 MB, 1127x957
>women would rather spend their entire lives with serial murderers or join ISIS over spending even a day with you
>>
>serial killers and rapists get tons of love letters
This world doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>27744371
It's a very defeatist attitude to take so I try not to dwell on it much, but in general finding a girl is really, really luck dependent. There are a million ways and circumstances in which any one person could end up with a girl falling for them, but they are all so low-chance that it doesn't come together for everyone. Of course you can increase or decrease your chances, but it's always down to luck in the end.
>>
File: yes.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2 MB, 540x300
>>27743129
yes

i'll better be back to my ENB tuning before this gets to me.
>>
File: 1366391807038.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1366391807038.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>27743129

>you are hopeless
>>
>>27744370
There's far more 'average, normal people' out there. Doesn't mean their girlfriend wouldn't ditch them for a charming bad boy if he happened to drift into town and make a move on her, it happens all the time.
>>
>>27743139
Not him but I've asked out so many girls I lost count at this point. I can only recount 4 girls I actually managed to get a first date with. The best part is that the last girl I met with on a date seemed actually interested we literally spent 4 hours talking over a drink and claimed that we'll totally meet again. But when I tried asking her out again she claimed to be very busy which may partially be true that we won't be able to meet. I've tried asking her to hang out with me for over 2 months now and once she actually agreed but right before the date she said something came up and she won't be able to meet me. I just gave up at this point. Too bad because it seemed to me like we clicked together.
>>
>>27744459
You miss the point, which is that "average, normal people" have people who love them, I don't.
>>
>>27743279
I feel you mate. For me it's simply about having someone who'd give a shit about me. Someone who'd actually nag me or want to hang out with me because they'd appreciate me. I just want to be desired for once in my life.
>>
>>27744492
she was just being nice
in her mind she hated your beta ass
>>
>>27743129
am I the only one who doesn't give a hoot about being loved? I literally just want a girl to bear my children for me, why else would you even want a girl? unless you actually think love works the same way it does in your animos, in which case you are probably too young to be here.
>>
>>27744533
I don't get it though. Why would she do that? What's the point of being "nice" like this? I was very clear about my intentions. Why lead me on like this?

I genuinely found her interesting enough to want to hang out with her. Not even just fuck, but also talk.
>>
>>27744565
I don't even mean romantic love, I'm fine with platonic love from a real person, as a friend. Read the fucking thread, no, the rest of the post before responding my man.
>>
>>27744566
Because women

because women
>>
>>27744253

Isn't there some medication to fix this? I seriously need something to shutdown everything but higher reasoning. I'm sure if I do that everything will be fine.
>>
>>27743129

I haven't spoken about this to pretty much anyone. But I've been wanting to. I guess now's a good time.

I spent my life much like I imagine you did. In my childhood I learned about love and romance, and immediately took a liking to it. I spent my teens mostly imagining I was like everyone else, and dreaming of my first girlfriend. Then I was 20, hadn't even kissed anyone. But it's ok, there had to be someone out there, right? Because this happened to everyone, right?

Then I was nearing my 30's. Around this time, I'd started to become increasingly depressed, self destructive even. I'd gone to dates, I'd expressed my feelings to several women. I was rather popular at our University too. It's just that no women ever liked me that way. So I'd start to go through the stages of grief. Denial. Anger. Sadness. All of it.

Then I was around 30. With my attitude more towards "I don't give a fuck" than ever before, I suddenly had a few flings with women. But... they were nowhere close to what the movies, TV, media and all had let me believe:

There was no love. Only expectations and demands. The women showed no affection at all, they just tagged along for the ride. I paid the bills, I initiated the sex, I made the plans, I showed my compassion, I helped them with whatever they needed help with. I was no cuck mind you, just very helpful, as I fully expect all people, men or women, to be when they care about someone. Those flings lasted from a week to a few months. The sex - if there even was any - literally sucked. I'd rather do it solo, if you can believe it. And the second I stopped putting in effort, two left with another guy, the two just cut any contact with me. This all was between when I was 30-32. I was a good guy, I did nothing wrong to deserve that. That, is something I'm sure of.
>>
>>27746165
>...cont

It's been a few years since that. Over those few years, what used to be weeks, even months at a time of hoping I had some way to kill my feelings, that pain in my heart.. now it was so numb I felt no pain anymore. I had zero trust in women's ability to love me. Where I had ALWAYS had at least some hope that I would find love, how there was none. I was finally coming to terms with that there was something off about me that made the opposite sex unable to have feelings for me. I don't know what it was, but it was there.

But the thoughts that this promotes are difficult, conflicted, you know? On one hand, I can't blame women for using their free will to ignore me. It's their right. On the other, they have collectively ostracized me from normal life. Were circumstances different, there would be a name for that. Racism, criminal abandonment, or just plain immoral behavior.

Sorry for the long text. My point is, after all this I have eventually reached a state where I no longer feel. Where love, romance or women worth the effort, are as fantastical as dreaming about being Superman. It's so surreal, that I no longer feel sad by it. Because that love, that romance that I always dreamed of? It never existed. It's like finally realizing that Santa Claus isn't real.

Does this bring happiness? No. Does it dull the pain, bring focus to other aspects of life? Most definitely. I am now more balanced, more in tune with my feelings and state of mind than I have ever been in my life. So my message to you OP? Most people do find wives and families at some point. I know several who've done that as late as their 30's. But even if you're in the superminority like myself, and that never, ever happens... there will become a day when it gets better. Much, MUCH, better. And like losing an arm, once it's gone, you will adapt, and eventually not even really miss it all that much anymore.
>>
Some serial killers had gfs/wives.
>>
>>27744232
Enjoy never getting laid because your standards are way too high. Gf gives the best bjs and handjobs you could possibly imagine, and I honestly don't give a shit how she learned it as long as she belongs to me now. My ex gf, on the other hand, was a virgin and after 4 years cheated on me with my best friend. You are seriously retarded if you think sexual record means anything.
>>
>>27746432
Sexual record does mean something, but only in extreme situations. If a gal has been with 50 men over the course of a year, you're damn right that means something.
>>
>>27746187
Interesting story.
Not very encouraging... But interesting nonetheless.
I wonder what it is exactly that put you in that 'superminority' of guys who never achieve a successful romantical relationship.
Could it be going for the 'wrong' women?
Then again, in the social circles I hang out, a 'successful romantical relationship' is not even all that common...
I know 2 guys in their forties who married and had kids but then broke up never to re-marry, one who likely never even had a girlfriend, and a guy who found a partner in his fifties.
The ones who stayed married often don't even get along all too well, including my parents.
>>
>>27746525
>I wonder what it is exactly that put you in that 'superminority' of guys who never achieve a successful romantical relationship.
I honestly don't have the slightest clue. I'm not a NEET, not hideously ugly, I do attend to parties, and am typically quite sociable. I make a lot more money than most people my age in my country, dress stylishly, and have a good respected position in my company with a career that's going great. And I graduated from that Uni too.

While I'm overweight and hardly especially handsome either, I know of dozens of people who are uglier, weirder or otherwise "less well off" in the traditional sense than myself, who are in seemingly happy relationships.

None of this has ever made any sense to me. It just is.

>Could it be going for the 'wrong' women?
This was my thought, but my type changed a few times over the past 10 years, enough that I don't think so.

I do agree that simply being in a relationship means very little by itself though. I know of plenty of people who clearly have no passion in theirs, but seem to do it simply because it's what everyone else does. I've even mused with the idea that I give myself less credit than I should, because many of my friends have to endure shit from their spouses and gf's that I would never take myself. Kind as I am, there's a limit to how much BS I'm willing to endure (no financial leeches, no cheating, no abuse, etc).

I guess the real reasons, whether it's just plain luck or something else, will remain hidden. All I know is it's damned hard living an otherwise completely normal life, when in every work situation, every hobby, every party, you're literally the least experienced, least loved person in there. And you know your career depends on nobody finding out what you really are.

Our types are something the media practically denies even exists. So you know, there's that. That never grows old.
>>
>>27746456
I'm willing to agree that most women nowadays are slutty, but there are also loads of shy grills who hasn't had that many. Women doesn't have to do anything at all to get laid, and female teenagers gets hormonal and horny as well. I know I would totally do the same if I had the chance to get laid without having to do something for it.
>>
>>27743326
Whats your age? Just curious
>>
OP, even at my advanced age your sentiments fill me with a certain kind of horrified wonder. As I've grown older, that wonder has been tempered, in a sense, by recognizing that there are very, very few men that no woman wants.

That wonder only comes when one is one of those men, men like ourselves. You are on the outside looking in, and it is only by virtue of that the things you describe seem strange. If you are one of the majority of men that at least some woman wants, the things you describe make perfect sense. Sure, a man may have some monstrous flaw. But most men have flaws, and most men are not completely and utterly unwanted by all women.

Of course, no one cares about that strange minority of men. In part, because we are a minority. In part, because our minority status springs precisely from the fact no one wants us. No one is going to shed a tear or feel any concern for a man no one wants. Sure, scam artists may try to sell us their schemes, eager to benefit from our loneliness. But when all is said and done, we are recognized without as things without worth. We may hurt, but we are something alien. And no one cares if the freak behind the glass hurts. A freak is something to be gawked at and forgotten. And forgotten we are. No one cares when a monster dies.

However, I shouldn't be so cavalier about saying "we". I see thread upon thread of men who have escaped what is considered to be robot status. Most do. Statistically speaking, you will be one of those men. Your hurt probably isn't forever.

If you do happen to be one of those few, well, I'll mourn for you as I mourn for myself. It may seem selfish to mourn for one's self. However, a monster has little choice but to mourn for himself.

After all, no one else will.
>>
this is the only reason you need to not try in life

why bother if you are considered less than human garbage? just be a leech, live off welfare and take all you can. don't try to be a good person because there will be no reward for you
>>
>>27747553
Fuck this hits close. I'm gonna be 24 soon too
>>
>>27746165
>>27746187
you're a normie, it's possible for you but you just want to stop trying

there are people here that can't even get a first date and will die virgins. fuck off
>>
>>27747693
>I'm gonna be 24 soon too

I see. Well, I'm 36. And trust me, if you don't escape, it never gets any easier. The opposite is the case, actually. It gets progressively more painful as time goes on.

However, what I said to the OP applies to you as well: statistically speaking, anyway, you probably WILL escape. Men like me are very, very rare. Which is a good thing, of course. I wouldn't wish the wizard life upon anyway. The witching-way makes you sick.

And well, if you don't escape, I would say "God help you" but, let's be honest, God doesn't care about the wizards. They are abominations, affronts against nature. Deviations from his divine plan.

God doesn't want us, Nature hates us. I suppose there will always be room in Hell. Not because it's particularly large, of course. But simply because there are so few people there.
>>
>>27747667
>this is the only reason you need to not try in life
>why bother if you are considered less than human garbage? just be a leech, live off welfare and take all you can. don't try to be a good person because there will be no reward for you

That's only because you think love is all there is to life. Once you realize, I mean TRULY realize it doesn't exist. When you have no hope left, when you don't even dream of it anymore, even waste a thought to it during your day... it will stop bothering you.

When that happens, you'll be glad you've made the attempt of "trying" in life. While it might not seem like it now, I can for my part say that having a career, my health, my own flat, and the freedom to do whatever hobbies, vacation plans etc I want without ever having to worry about women or children like everyone else I know does, can be immensely satisfying.

Your life doesn't have to suck just because you don't have love. And as for being a good person? Screw that.

>>27747693
Yeah? Wait till you're 36. But as >>27747553
said, just because you haven't found a woman yet, doesn't mean you never will. Of those who were still virgins at 20, almost everyone I've known got a family during their 30's.

It's after 30's when things change. Because at that point, even if that one in a million good woman would come across you, you would be way past the point of giving a shit anymore. And without any skills, ability or mental health remaining to have a clue on how to actually handle a relationship, chances are slim anything would work out regardless.
>>
>>27747754
>there are people here that can't even get a first date and will die virgins. fuck off

How old are you? I was over 30 when I first got laid. I'm throwing a guess here and say that was older than you are now. I suffered longer than you've been fucking alive, so YOU fuck off.

You're just in the first stage of suffering, still in that point where you think as soon as you get to touch a boobie everything will be better, that all that shit will finally be worth it. You haven't even reached the level of shit that it is to spend 30 years of life to finally reach what you thought was your salvation, only to be offered nothing but an even deeper cliff of hopelessness and abandonment to fall down to. You don't even know what it's like when you reach that light on the horizon you think is hope and happiness, have it be disintegrated from beneath you, and realize it was all a mirage, and this time there's NOTHING left. Nothing to believe in, nothing to hope for, NOTHING.

Dying a virgin is bad. Trick is, dying without ever having felt any kind of love, no matter how temporary, is just as bad. You just can't see the latter before getting over the former.
>>
>>27748014
I'm 28, and I know for a fact nothing will change in the next 2 years. You are different.

At least you've reached that "light" and have the ability to do so. You have the tools to actually TRY. You have hope but choose do pretend you don't.
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27747009
>but there are also loads of shy grills who hasn't had that many
>>
>>27748073
I knew the same for when I was your age. And you haven't been paying attention. It's not about trying. I spent my whole fucking life trying.

Trying with all my might, with the aid of education, job, money, connections and some personality, over the course of decades, did pay off to get to the physical bit. Yes. But like I said, that's when I learned the no matter how hard I try, women would not EVER be interested in me. I got a few hitch hikers along for the ride, for a very, very short ride. They offered nothing back, nothing but the lesson that at the very BEST, at my highest moment in life, very, very few women were willing to leech off of my work and accomplishments and constant shows of affection and then throw me away, without giving anything at all back.

There's nothing left to try. The reward was packaged in a pretty little shining box, so like you I thought it was good. I learned that inside was nothing but piles of maggoty manure. Why try for that? Why put such fucking epic effort, for that?

Anyway, I'm done trading blows over whose love life sucks more. We've both lost, I seriously don't care which of us lost more than the other. But I do hope when you wait those two years things turn out better for you than they did for me, at least.
>>
>>27743252
10 years
Step it up nigga
>>
>>27743129
>blew off work to play vidya with an online friend
>It's okay, 2 hours and we can play, anon
>8 hours later

Fuck me I can't even make online friends properly.
What's the point anymore?
>>
File: 1448032286913.gif (2 MB, 318x236) Image search: [Google]
1448032286913.gif
2 MB, 318x236
>>27743129
In my country this guy killed his GF, and her 4 little sisters in cold blood. He admitted tot he murders

However he has Chad features so he got hundreds of fans after being caught. They made public protests, crying and begging the police to let him out.

Women get sexually aroused by evil.

Another example is the Boston bomber who went from beta cuck to desired by thousands of teens after killing people.
>>
File: 1449508068806.jpg (64 KB, 517x455) Image search: [Google]
1449508068806.jpg
64 KB, 517x455
women love excitement and variety

being timid, boring, and scared is one of the biggest turn-offs imaginable
>>
We're living in an anarcho-tyranny where psychopaths who don't follow the law are almost encouraged to live life to the fullest (procreate, have lots of sex, travel, be happy etc) and the authorities are either unwilling of incapable of dealing with them so they bully innocent people instead to keep up the appearance of lawful order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_T._Francis#Anarcho-tyranny

We are an easy target for both psycho criminals and psycho cops.
>>
>murdering someone is a legitimate method of getting gf

Women are the fucking worst. And then they turn around and cry about "toxic masculinity" while they ALL want fucking criminal boyfriends.
>>
>>27748545
>>27748559
>>27748643
>>27748661
This thread was doing great. Then you /pol/ fucks came in to screw it all up. Yes ok, there's a big fucking genetic conspiracy and ALL women without exception are evil and get turn on by murderers. Great. Now that we've established that, can you get the fuck out and let people discuss REALITY for change?
>>
>>27748747
>le /pol/ boogeyman
Dude, stop living in your own little bubble
>>
>>27748747

It's fascinating how all of the red pill stuff grows increasingly unconvincing as you grow older. I may have found it compelling when I was younger but it seems so silly now that I've lived something of a life. A very lonely life, granted, but a life nonetheless.

You begin to see that sex isn't something reserved for the very few, and that average (and even below average) men experience it. And that doesn't simply mean sex with prostitutes. Most men have sex with women who want to have sex with them. The older you grow, and the more you see, the more this becomes evident. The red pill may be compelling for a virgin in his early twenties; it becomes far less for for in his mid-thirties.

Which is why this red pill stuff is a young man's game. They'll preach it with passion and all the rest...until, like most men, they do eventually find some woman that wants them. Because they are normal men, and this is the normal course of the human experience.

We older men know better. Their is no biological conspiracy, not really. We simply learn we are some of the very few men no woman wants. We are rare, we are almost mythic in that respect. People make documentaries and comedies about us, because freaks are compelling and funny in equal measure.

Women aren't monsters. We old virgins are. Which is why they don't want us. And, quite frankly, how could I fault them for that?

Who could possibly want a monster?
>>
>>27749550
What a fucking imbecile. See, this is why old fucks who have given up on life are useless in every aspect. They did nothing with their lives. They didn't read a fucking book, they didn't develop a passion for anything, they didn't find something to live for or at least die for.

People like you would face the firing squad 100 years ago.
>>
>>27749650
>People like you would face the firing squad 100 years ago.

I'm not entirely how this follows from my post. Elaborate please.

I mean, I've read a book or two. And I've fostered some passions. I'm not entirely sure why that would save me from your firing squad.

Moreover, I'm not entirely sure why my frustration or loneliness would warrant me being executed by one. Or why those feelings of loneliness and being literate are mutually exclusive.

Not sure what to make of your post, to be honest.

Although, I'm curious. What do you have to die for?
>>
>>27749756
You don't want to pick a side in the cultural war we are facing. If this were a full blown civil war, you'd be shot by either side.

And don't try to sound all intellectual with me, faggot. I'm smarter than you.
>>
File: 20160404_123435-1.jpg (883 KB, 1152x1381) Image search: [Google]
20160404_123435-1.jpg
883 KB, 1152x1381
>>27743129
>be convict
>have gorgeous live in pet girl

dont cry OP
>>
File: 1458316606279.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458316606279.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>27743129

Holy shit,
I've never looked at it that way.

What the fuck are we?
>>
>>27749880
Moar

Ejenrnrejeheuejbe
>>
>>27749846
>You don't want to pick a side in the cultural war we are facing. If this were a full blown civil war, you'd be shot by either side.

Oh, you're one of those guys. I fully understand. You're mad. But conspiracy theories and all of the rest of that simply do not interest me. It's nonsense but, if it's nonsense you're willing to die for, I suppose it justifies your existence. So, well, enjoy yourself, I suppose. Hell, fantasies can be fun, even the warped paranoid ones. We all need distractions from our boring lives. Helter Skelter and all of that.

>And don't try to sound all intellectual with me, faggot. I'm smarter than you.

You may well be. However, I'll reserve any judgement regarding the validity of that statement until I've seen some proof for it.
>>
File: 1458153429317.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458153429317.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>never leave house
>never talk to girls
>never even attempt to go out of your way to meet them
>wonder why you don't have a girlfriend

You an idiot?
>>
>>27748234
34 and never had one. haven't had a non-hooker date in 15 years. Get on my level
>>
>>27750009
I don't want a gf, I simply want someone to love me, in a non-romantic way.

I go to uni.
I've gone to fighting game tournaments before, and tried to make friends there. I exchanged IDs with one person there and I've called them each at least once to arrange another tournament; despite this, none of them have tried to call me, play with me outside of that, or reach out in any way shape or form. I've literally set up tournaments for half that purpose, if that's not going out of my way I don't know what is.

I'm just a broken person, I suppose.
>>
>>27750009
Why don't they go out of their way to meet me?
>>
>>27744566
I feel you man sometimes it's hard if you somewhat like the person. I've lead a lot of girls on and it always ends with me just completely stopping texting or calling them back and hoping I never see them again.
>>
>>27750197
This.

Yes, I know that's not the way the world works. I know equality is a lie. But still, this. There is something fundamentally very wrong, when it's so much the norm that people don't even question this idea about how guys are expected to chase after, and give an arm and a leg for women. But for women it's completely ok to not just do nothing at all, but to actually spend energy on AVOIDING contact with men.

It's wrong on general principle, is what it is. For an uglier guy, the amount of effort required to catch the attention of a single girl an entire lifetime of attempts is fucking monumental. Yet where's the credit? Where's the equality? Where's the compassion? The support?

The whole fucking game is rigged from start. Ultimately leading to this: Why in god's name would I go out of my way to meet ungrateful, uninterested women, who would just leech off of me anyway? So, I don't.

And meanwhile, the world goes on acting like women are the ones being oppressed, the ones having it hard. The ones who need help. I'm telling you, something is very seriously wrong with this world, and this life. And the audacity people, the popular opinion and the media have, to keep lying about it and pretending this gross lack of equality doesn't exist... it's sickening, monstrously, perversely dis-fucking-gusting.
>>
>>27749846
woooooah what upset you so much kid? I bet you're pretty dumb anyone who feels the need to say "I'm smarter than you" is usually pretty dumb
>>
File: pep.jpg (39 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
39 KB, 446x362
>every single day a woman is raped by her bf
>every day a woman is beaten by her bf
>every day a woman is cheated on by her bf

And they still don't want a guy like me
>>
>>27749846
>I'm smarter than you.
Rofl, you know I seriously doubt that. If you were smart at all, you'd have picked up on exactly what text like yours sounds like.

I'm putting my internetz money on his IQ topping yours by at least 15-20.
>>
>>27744370
That's because there are comparatively very few "bad boys" out there, and most of them are too busy fucking 10s to give a shit about average girls.
>>
>>27750197
I get your point, but aren't you being kind of ironic? You complain about them never approaching you but you also never approach them
>>
>>27750670
>>27750670
Maybe he traps them in an abusive situation that there's no clean way out of.

What if he threatens to beat her mother or kill himself if she tries to leave? No one with a conscience would leave him, that's manipulative and has happened before.
>>
>>27750700
This nigga right here knows how it is
>>
>>27744420
>ENB tuning
>not writing your own shaders
>>
>>27743129
Maybe gfs/friends really don't mean that much, then.
>>
>>27750727
They just end up dating psychopaths in the first place because women are attracted to antisocial men.
>>
>>27750745
>because women are attracted to antisocial men.
Big lel. No. This place proves otherwise.
>>
>>27750762
Antisocial =/= social pariah, you dumbass
>>
Any one /the-concept-of-someone-who-loves-you-and-you-love-back-is-strange-and-frightening/ here?
>>
>>27750445

You make some good points, and I understand the frustration you're expressing in an abstract sense.

Here's the thing of it, though. Let's assume that the question of initiative was reversed. Let's assume that all of the cultural inhibitions placed upon women making that first move were lifted. Do you think they would pursue you if given that license to do so?

Perhaps so. In which case, the frustration is justified, I guess.

The curious thing is that I've never felt that kind of frustration, in large part because, from what I've seen, women do make that initiatory invitation or rejection. Granted, it may not be a verbal one, but much of human interaction involves those nonverbal cues.

In my experience, I can see the dismissal (at best) or revulsion (at worst) in the eyes of a woman any time I meet her gaze. She has taken the initiative. Granted, not overtly, but in still an obvious fashion.

Now, you may very well be the kind of man a woman does not dismiss the moment she sees him. If you are such a man, God and Nature certainly love you more than they love me. Yes, you may have to speak the first words, but you've already been invited. There's no risk to speak of.

However, if you are a man like me, the kind a woman rejects without saying a word, reversal of traditional sexual roles would mean nothing.

You'd still be unwanted and alone.
>>
>>27750762
You don't know what it means. Antisocial as in they have no respect for the boundaries or feelings of other people. Men who "just take what they want" because they're inherently inconsiderate.

Even if men on this board are shy or awkward, that doesn't mean they're not sensitive people. I'm nervous and awkward but I'm still very good in a comfortable social situation. Like away from a crowd or something. But women don't care about that. I think they're after aggressive men who want to use them to get off or feel powerful.
>>
>>27750762

Anti social as fug da bolice. Not like hikikomori.
>>
>>27750762
people here are far more asocial than antisocial
>>
>>27750827
Good points there too. Yes, it's another question entirely whether women would be interested even if it was up to them to take the initiative. I honestly don't know what would happen, given that in this world I don't see women taking initiatives in anything at all, unless the guy happens to look more or less like Brad Pitt.

It's just... even after decades on this ball of rock, it's still so damn confusing. All the talk of how women aren't treated equally, when I mostly see the exact opposite. All the talk of love, when there is none. The religions, which are a transparent lie a child should be able to see through.

Since early childhood, most of what I've been taught about the world, and most of what we're still being told every day by the social norms and the media, are flat out in-your-face lies. And that cognitive dissonance from all that is just so insanely frustrating.

I'm by no means suicidal. But I will say one thing. For years now, I've considered death as a blessing. Thank god there's something like that that ultimately will bring TRUE equality. Life treats you like shit? Don't worry, you won't suffer forever. Life gave many others a lottery jackpot, and treats most other people as its favorite children while you're forced to feed off of scraps outside the house? No worries, they'll all die some day, they don't get to enjoy that forever either. It's the ultimate equalizer, and while I don't consider myself a bad person, I absolutely take joy and peace of mind from the fact that all these other people. Everyone who has so much more than I do... they won't have that for long.

And make no mistake here. I'm not a NEET just bitching and whining and doing nothing about it. I've worked my ass off, and I've a whole lot to show for it. Work alone, no matter how much of it you do, does not in any way guarantee love.
>>
>>27751115
It's just a nature thing. Even in the animal kingdom the women are just expected to look pretty to attract a male to reproduce with while the men battle to the death to prove they are the alpha male worthy to have their genes carried. Women play a bigger role in the reproducing process to naturally they have to be more selective.
>>
>>27743129
How old are you OP? Original comment. Fuck you muteshit
>>
>>27744387
Yeah take your boring shit stories and fuck off faggot.
>>
>>27751228
The root cause is no mystery. And you're right in that it's just a biological fact that can't be changed in our lifetimes at least.

I just have a problem with that fact, is all. We're supposed to be an intellectual, socially developed species with a complex and rich culture built on democracy and equality.

Why, then, have the teeth been cut from men so they should fall in line and act like civilized modern people (which is a good thing, mind you), while women are still allowed to act like their ancestors a million years ago (which is NOT a good thing)?

Modern women are educated, in leadership positions, can do combat, and are every bit as capable as men, aside from the strength advantage from the male testosterone levels. Why do they get to act like lower primates when it comes to breeding habits?

This is a moot point, I admit. I'm basically just saying "It's not fair!", and, well, that's life. Life has never been, nor will ever be, fair. It's just different when that lack of fairness emerges in the form of a person, or a gender, when you know they COULD take responsibility and do something about it. They just don't want to. Meanwhile, your own gender is fully expected to take responsibility of their own urges.

You don't see too many men beating people up, killing and raping things as they go, even if our heritage clearly drives us to behaviour like that.
>>
>>27751429

Again, you make some good points. Although, for good or for ill, I do have some questions with regard to some of them, primarily this one:

>while women are still allowed to act like their ancestors a million years ago (which is NOT a good thing)?

Let's assume that this sort of primitive aspect of the female sex was somehow changed. What would that change look like? What would it mean for the female sex to have their fangs pulled, as it were?

Would women find monstrously ugly men desirable? Would they for some reason be attracted to a man who has no attractive qualities?

Granted, I'm not omniscient and there's much I don't know. But from what little I've seen, women aren't repulsed by good men or honest men because they may be good or honest. They well be repulsed by good and honest men, but that's simply because those men happen to have very unattractive traits. The goodness and honesty don't rank among said unattractive traits.

It's why I've never bought into the whole notion that women are attracted to sociopaths BECAUSE they are sociopaths. A woman will be attracted to both sinner and saint in equal measure, as long as said sinner or saint is attractive. They may need to rationalize the attraction to the sinner a bit more cleverly, but that's it.

Yes, it is lamentable that a man who sins against Nature by being ugly is considered worse when it comes to sexual selection than a man who sins against society by acting the criminal.

However, I'm not entirely sure what the alternative would look like.
>>
File: 1450062927951.jpg (87 KB, 1137x703) Image search: [Google]
1450062927951.jpg
87 KB, 1137x703
Why do I have to be a huge sap? Why does my brain want to experience love, despite knowing it's something that won't happen?
>>
File: Get_Over_It.jpg (22 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
Get_Over_It.jpg
22 KB, 453x453
I can't believe the shit I'm reading in this thread. Butt hurt over unrequited love and thinking too hard about your virginity.

Mean while, Chads are taking all the bitches and making harems, while you all are stuck thinking about nothing productive at all.

At least I don't have to worry about dying a virgin like you faggots.
>>
>>27752762
>At least I don't have to worry about dying a virgin like you faggots.

Which is why you can say:

>I can't believe the shit I'm reading in this thread. Butt hurt over unrequited love and thinking too hard about your virginity.

Not to cast aspersions or anything, but you do realize you have nothing whatsoever to contribute to this conversation, right?

If not, you may want to take a moment to reevaluate what you've posted.

If so, why bother posting this in the first place?
>>
>>27752984
Probably has low self-esteem, it's easy to come here and feel better about yourself
>>
File: 1444970901431.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1444970901431.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>>27752762
This helps who, exactly?
>>
File: 1454755533705.jpg (239 KB, 1024x1039) Image search: [Google]
1454755533705.jpg
239 KB, 1024x1039
>>27743129
>So uninteresting and unloved that you can't get anyone IRL to love you platonically and are alone

Fuck. When I was in high school I had tons of success with girls. Then my depression hit and nobody wanted to even bother with me anymore. I started getting boring and had nothing to say anymore. My passion was gone and I didn't care, so nobody cared about me

Even now I'm still trying to find other reasons to justify why people aren't interested in me anymore but I know it's because I'm a loser who just sits in his room all day wishing a slug would fly through my wall and into my skull

People would literally rather have somebody evil in their lives than somebody who's a complete blank slate

I think my only options at this point are to find an equally depressed girl who'd love me, get on antidepressants and risk horrible side effects and maybe become normie, or just wait for the day I finally snap and shoot some lead into my brain
>>
File: ....jpg (119 KB, 579x640) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
119 KB, 579x640
>>27752984
>>27753195

Honestly? I was just looking for a rise. Didn't get one. But seriously, why invest so much attention into things you perceive as negative?

Do you know how liberating it is to be oblivious to what real, genuine love feels like from someone who may seem to love you unconditionally? That isn't your family members?

I've had only few instances of this, and they were scarce in my childhood. But once you get a sense of self-validation from someone else, you feel complete. But when they're gone? And out of your life forever? I can't describe it in a way that could be understood. I'm not very illiterate.

I'll say this, I wish I were a true robot; not knowing what it's like to be loved by someone other than yourself, family, or w/e. I'd probably be more focused with what I wanted to do with my life prior to fallin' in love, and having those feelings returned and shit.

Only for it to die, and suddenly. I used to be so level headed, now I'm impulsive. I do shit I don't think about. Being so dependent on someone else to validate your life is stupid as fuck, but at the same time, it comes natural for me to fall in those social habits.

Because before that point, I was a robot, I never held, kissed, or even touched a girl. And I didn't care! Until it fucking happened.

But seriously though, why fight for something we're not entitled to? Friends? Bitches? Fuck all that man. I'm not gonna say I don't wana be loved, but I' got more important shit to think about than just looking for the next lay or a hand to hold on to.
>>
>>27753229

No one, but hey, at least you replied right?
>>
>>27753487

Also, I haven't had sex in 6 years, going on 7.

Shit used to bother me at first, but then I stopped comparing myself to other men. (like my brother who gets laid weekly), Stopped protecting my Ego, not worth protecting anyway. I mean so what If I got laid once or twice? Who gives a fuck? No one is gonna keep track but me. In fact, I would feel a lot better about myself if I was a virgin.

I didn't bang a prostitute, but it sure felt like it after a while, because relationships are so cheap nowadays. Even if you've known them for a long time. Shit didn't even matter in the long run, people move on.

And eventually I did. (Only Recently)
>>
>>27753487
>Honestly? I was just looking for a rise.

Well, I assumed as much, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I consider it something of a vice, but one that I happily indulge in if it provides for the possibility of something like an actual conversation.

>Because before that point, I was a robot, I never held, kissed, or even touched a girl. And I didn't care! Until it fucking happened.

This I find fascinating. Because I'm not a robot. I'm a full-blown wizard. 36 years old, and not a single date. Never a woman who's looked at me with anything save for revulsion. And I care quite a bit. It hurts very deeply.

Yes, I've heard the arguments about not missing what you've never had. I get it, sort of, but experience compels me to call it out for the bullshit it is. A man who has loved and lost at least realizes that he is lovable. Sure, things have changed and that love is gone. But, on some level, he knows the possibility exists because it once existed. A woman once found him desirable, and so it is possible for a woman to find him desirable again.

>But seriously though, why fight for something we're not entitled to?

No, we are entitled to nothing beyond what we can secure for ourselves. Sure, that includes freedom, food and our next breath, but people tend to forget that when it comes to discussions about entitlement.

But there's no fight here. Just a very small number of men who have a very unique kind of hurt commiserating. That's all. God and Nature has not deigned to allow us to live as men, so be it. The very least he can do is permit us to mourn as men.
>>
>>27743279
iktf senpai

Never forget: at least /r9k/ cares about you
>>
I used to think that women didn't like me because I didn't have a good career or something. Then I got a decent job and still no gf. I also witnessed as my mom started dating a complete loser of a man who occasionally lives in tents behind fast food joints because he happened to be 6'2" and "cool" aka he has stupid tattoos and smokes pot.
>>
>>27743279
it took colonel sanders thousands of attempts at asking people to use his recipe in their restaurants before one said yes. he was rejected more than you ever will be. step it up
>>
File: chickenscratches2.jpg (264 KB, 1200x1587) Image search: [Google]
chickenscratches2.jpg
264 KB, 1200x1587
>>27753991
>A woman once found him desirable, and so it is possible for a woman to find him desirable again.

And that's what makes it all the more painful. I haven't felt wanted by anyone for over a decade. It fucked my self esteem in ways I never thought it could. And back then ,I wanted to have sex, have a relationship. JUST ONCE.

Just to see what it was like to feel wanted. And it happened, and its over. And the worst part about a relationship is that I never want it to end, you don't think about how shit unfolds on itself, and once it does. I can't help but blame myself in someway.

The Absence is what makes it painful for me. It was for a long time. But I didn't get over it thinking like " Oh I had my fun, wow I could look back at times like that and look at it fondly".

No, I desensitized myself , by looking at the relationships of other people, trying and failing at starting new relationships.

And honestly? I realized real late that it wasn't even worth thinking about, let alone let it define my very small Ego.

The best I can expect out of life is the things I hope to achieve and accomplish, because nothing is gonna change unless I work hard as fuck at it.

Which is why I'm a drawfag. Not a very good one, but I try hard as fuck to be better than I was yesterday.

..Even though its shit. its all I can ask for in life. it makes me happy, and I'm content with that. Even if I'm alone, with no friends. I just regret not focusing my efforts into Drawfagging it out, instead being spoiled by modern society.

Telling me that; If I've never been desired by someone, then I' should hate myself. or something.

I don't know.
>>
>>27754332
How about you fuck off to you know where.
>>
File: whitney.png (2 MB, 1112x1193) Image search: [Google]
whitney.png
2 MB, 1112x1193
>some dogs have gfs
why live?
>>
>>27754355
>Knowing what it's from
You're just as bad as him.
>>
>>27754355

Stop pretending you're better than me, you casserole faggot.

I'm fine dicking around, especially with people like you around.
>>
>>27754332
>Telling me that; If I've never been desired by someone, then I' should hate myself. or something.

Of course not. One's assessment of one's worth is, ultimately, one's own responsibility.

The conversation being had is with regard to being desired by another person. This is not the entirety of the human experience, not at all. There are other elements to it, to be sure, and one's self-esteem does not rest solely upon it.

But the reason that you've drawn some ire from some people is that this is not the conversation that's being had at the moment. We are discussing not the entirety of the human experience, but rather a part of it.

Sexual affection is merely a part of the human experience, but one many people take for granted. Yes, you've not had an exceptionally active sex life. You've not received sexually affection in anything like abundance. I grant you that, and I'm sure that's painful in its way.

But you're speaking with people for whom it is an impossibility. Their relationship with it is fundamentally different than yours, as is their pain. I'm not suggesting you don't hurt because you've once had the experience have not had it since. I'm merely stating that you have one thing men like me never will with regard to that experience: hope.

You know you have access to that world, however difficult it is to attain or how rare it is. We know we are forever barred from it. To participate in that aspect of the human experience is difficult for you, perhaps.

For us it is impossible. And there is an infinite distinction between "difficult" and "impossible".

We only ask you recognize that. Acknowledge the possibility of our pain, and we will acknowledge the possibility of yours.
>>
File: 1456562672071.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456562672071.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
>>27754332
I ask again, knowing you posted >>27752762
Who does this help?
I'm probably giving you the rise you wanted in the first place, but it pisses me off more knowing where some of it might be coming from.

I'd feel better if you were just some wannabe chad legitimately unable to get why some people are so bothered by their loneliness, they spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking it over.
I'm also probably a bit buttmad because you're a better artist than me too on top of being loved once. I firmly believe if it happened once it can happen again.
>>
File: .....jpg (288 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
288 KB, 800x1131
>>27754652

When you give it to my like that, I'm actually 'forced to acknowledge it. Because I can't challenge your notion of it being "impossible" for people.

Why? Because its impossible for me to give anything concrete for you to acknowledge that the impossible is merely impossible.

I've always believed that no matter the circumstances, even if its against my favor, the one who can determine what will be is myself.

What makes it impossible? Mental Disorder? I have Asbergers, and I had to force myself to become confident to get one, lousy. stupid fucking lay with someone who was twice my age.

Is it looks? Physical Appearance? I've seen men who you may think are complete autist's. get girls.

I'm not gonna sit here and say "Be Yourself! :^)", and fake confidence like I did, but just be forward. If you think physical appearances need to be re-evaluated to date, work on it. Women do it way more than Man, will, and ever do.

I'll wait for your reply before typing anything else though, you got 11 years on me, and I'm not gonna pretend what I'll say will have foundation for something to challenge your assertions. Because I'm pretty damn pessimistic.

>>27754814

How does that help? I don't know, I just know my self esteem would be a little higher if I was pure. Untouched. Stainless.

And I would live without having Sex ever again. I'm way beyond the point of giving fucks. I'm so desensitized to it all that I don't have anything to say that would benefit anyone here.

It's been 7 years since I've had any sexual contact with anyone. And I don't mind it. But I was desperate for it at first, once I had a taste for it. (Lost my virginity at 20.) I was even considering fucking a guy.

How I'm desensitized by my loneliness? Porn.

And occasionally, drawn porn by myself. And my art isn't better or worst than anything you or someone else could do, its subjective.

And being loved once, hurts after being unloved for more than a decade.
>>
>>27755273
Call me a sap, but I'm not even that hungry for sex. just affection. Someone to give a shit. All that cute shit. I know it's all just bullshit and chemicals in your brain and shit, but that, for some reason, doesn't stop my brain from wanting it.

Also, nah I'd say you're objectively on a higher level than me. I'm just a bit disappointed in myself because I've been trying since HS to improve myself and stagnated hard. I get sick of looking at my shit, but enough about that.
>>
>>27754213
Colonel Sanders had a wife.
>>
>>27755273
>I've always believed that no matter the circumstances, even if its against my favor, the one who can determine what will be is myself.

In many respects, we can determine our own fate. We have agency, after all. However, when it comes to this particular topic, that of receiving sexual affection, there is a certain thing called "consent". In other words, our relationship to the Other has an inextricable role upon our participation in that aspect of the human experience. You can't storm the Gates of Heaven, at least not in this case. If a man like me chose to rape someone, he would have had sex, but would still have never experienced any sort of sexual affection. Understand? There are some things that are forbidden to men like me. Fortunately, there are very few men like me. Maybe God is merciful after all.

>What makes it impossible?

I don't know. I say that with all humility, in deference to the fact that the Other has the final say with regard to my experience when it comes to sex.

Perhaps I'm monstrously ugly in fantastic, cataclysmic sense. I sort of suspect this, considering the way women look at me when I dare to catch their gaze. When all is said and done, however, I can present my own experience as evidence.

> If you think physical appearances need to be re-evaluated to date, work on it.

This is not an indictment of you, but of your understanding with regard to the difference between us. This is the advice of a man who has possibility, offering it up to a man who has none.

You hurt. So do I. Our respective pain is fundamentally different. I can not speak to yours, you cannot speak to mine. However, we can still speak, if only to learn about something alien to each other.

There is value, in that, I think.
>>
>>27755423

Who doesn't want affection, cared and adored unconditionally? I sure would love to have it, I've never had it physically, and sex is not it. Having both would be a mind blowing/life changing experience though.

And no, I didn't experience that. If I did.. I'd probably be way more optimistic about life. To quell those desires, I look at alot of porn. Mostly Hentai and Erotic Fiction stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/word-of-mouth-1

Came buckets to that one there bredah. Somewhat fulfilling, but doesn't stave off the starvation of affection I've suffered for 11 years.
>>
File: Loved.gif (753 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
Loved.gif
753 KB, 500x331
>>27755546

Do you have any idea how much a woman experienced in relationships would gobble up someone like you, despite looks?

I was NO looker when I got laid, I was overweight, had, and still have Eczema . And I got dark skin, so it looks really repulsive. I was overly shy, and had a very negative attitude about myself, She even threatened to kick me out!

And I still had sex, Not the affectionate kind either.

I swear.. Starvation of Affection is so bad once you get a taste of it. I've learned to ignore it the past year. Because I'm trying to focus my attention on other things.

But alas, nothing I can say can be anything worth talking or discussing about.

I can say this, we both desire the same thing; Affection. A hug here, a hand shake there. A sign of companionship, trust, respect, and eventually love.

The difference between you and me is that I experienced some of it. And by that, very little of it when I was younger. I've been starved of it ever since.

Its something once you get a taste of, you don't want to let go, and want to seek more of it. Its a painful experience to not have it for years and years. At least if I never experienced it, I could be oblivious in wanting it, without knowing what its really like. Being shown that people can love you, and then leave you just as fast is fucked.
>>
File: 1453663093916.jpg (784 KB, 2480x3787) Image search: [Google]
1453663093916.jpg
784 KB, 2480x3787
>>27755868
I can attest to this

My longest relationship lasted two whole years and had lots of ups and downs

Needless to say we were very passionate and hated to be apart from one another even for a week

Then she started changing, slowly at first. She wouldn't take too much time out of her day to spend it with me anymore. She would start going out with friends more than me

Of course I realized we couldn't just spend all out time together, we each had our own circle of friends to hang out with

But then she cheated on me. I don't remember how I found out but she came to me with crocodile tears and told me how sorry she was and I believed her at the time and took her back

The woman who I had spend almost two years of my life on just threw away everything we had in one night

I took her back but it was never the same. She just got more and more distant and I kept trying to close the gap but she wouldn't even bother. Soon after she moved across the country and hooked up with some new guy less than a month after she got there. I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking to him while we were still together

I think she just got bored of me. That's what makes me scared to try again. If somebody can love you one year and then next year want nothing to do with you whatsoever why even take the risk? What's in it for me if I'm the one who's going to end up getting hurt more if things go south?

I'd have rather just flown under her radar completely than get into that entire mess. Now I've got commitment issues and trust issues yet I crave companionship and affection even more than I did before

I hate that my brain makes me want something that I desperately want to avoid. I hate that I can't control how I feel. I had a taste of the good life and it got ripped away from me and I just want to forget that it ever happened but my feelings wont just let it go

It's awful wanting something that you wish you would just stop wanting
>>
>>27755868
>Do you have any idea how much a woman experienced in relationships would gobble up someone like you, despite looks?

Well, obviously not. A woman has never considered me in any way with regard to sex, save for the fact that said act engaged with me would be horrible. I would call upon God as my witness to this fact, but God doesn't care for wizards (we belong to the Devil after all). So I'll have to invoke my status as a 36 year old virgin as evidence. I think that's sufficient.

>I was NO looker when I got laid, I was overweight, had, and still have Eczema

I have no doubt of this. The vast majority of men have sex, and the vast majority of men aren't some perfect Adonis. Yet they still have a chance to live as human beings live. You, apparently, have the possibility of living as human beings live. That is not something to be dismissed so lightly.

>Being shown that people can love you, and then leave you just as fast is fucked.

Again, I don't dismiss the reality of your pain. Not at all. I understand that pain like yours is real, and I don't mean to denigrate it.

I'm merely suggesting that our respective hurts are fundamentally different. Given the choice, I would choose yours. Now, that may seem cavalier, but consider it for a moment. Would you really trade places with me? Would you really want to be an old man whose life has passed him by, an old man who has never known a woman's smile? Would you really want to have known nothing but the disgust of women, their derision?

If so, you're welcome into the fold. I grant it to you. You'll be an honorary wizard. I'll be your sponsor and everything.

However, consider what it means to adopt the mantle of the wizard. It's a life of ugliness, of being unwanted on a level you've yet to be acquainted with.

Yes, there is magic here. Plenty of magic, many miracles. And all of them are black.
>>
>>27743129
I've thought that a few times once in a while.
Kinda conflicted about it a little tiny part of me wants to be captain-save-a-ho and just let a female be my girlfriend again since I'm an alright boyfriend, pretty amazing compared to those kind of people.
On the other hand it makes me feel pretty good because trying to court a female seems way too bothersome and I get to enjoy some schadenfreude seeing them make a horrible decision making in selection of mates in comparison since the grass is definitely greener over here.
>>
>>27749898
>What the fuck are we?

Not human
>>
>>27756212

I may be on that road, I'll be old, with zero contact with people, I can see it as plain as day. White on rice. I've accepted that a long time ago. ..Probably by the time I took my art way too seriously.

Even though in the back in my mind its unreasonable. ..Why? Because all it takes it to make one friend, and I wouldn't be much of a wizard.

>>27756191

I know that feeling all too well, My relationship was longer than yours, but the pain is similar. Experiences too.

My Theory? What ever my first love saw in me in the first place, wasn't present when she got to know me. Because no one can truly say they love you, until they learn all there is to know about it, dark secrets and all.
>>
>>27750670
>tfw fembot gf goes back to bf that was raping her
>>
File: 1456615590869.png (72 KB, 1042x968) Image search: [Google]
1456615590869.png
72 KB, 1042x968
Shit like this is why I quit the game.
I'm happy I figured this out at 20, thanks to you guys, so I don't waste my 20s pursuing beat up roasties.
Gg feminism, you win
>>
>>27756402

But can you blame her? What if pain and pleasure is her only way to cope with her self-disgust?

Maybe I'm feeling sympathy for no reason, I was almost raped myself. ..Ever since then, I've been seeking nothing but shameless pleasure.
>>
>>27756445

Isn't the point to feminism is that Both Genders are looked and treated equally without bias?
>>
File: 1455529916301.jpg (22 KB, 306x360) Image search: [Google]
1455529916301.jpg
22 KB, 306x360
>>27756448
Yes, I can blame her.
>le lain
Grow the fuck up, you degenerate little whores.
I got beat my parents so badly that I can never look at myself without a shirt.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.
Your "rape" was most likely some non-chad having the nerve to ask you out to coffee.
Boo fucking hoo, get fucked bitch
>>
>>27756474
No, you stupid fucking imbecile. God, damn you're a dumbfuck.

The point of feminism is eugenics. To let women get impregnated by all the psychopathic chads without consequences and to weed out all the beta men. Look it up, feminism has its roots in the eugenics movement of the early 1900s.

It's literally a war against men they see as inferior aka non-chads.
>>
>>27743129
Shit sucks. When I'm feeling especially desperate I'll read around online (even reddit) for advice but it's infuriating how people always say the same shit like "you're not entitled to a girlfriend", "focus on building yourself first", or "sex isn't a big deal, you're obsessing over your virginity". All a bunch of hypocritical faggots. I'm not a complete piece of shit, It's not unreasonable for me to desire companionship and sex. Everyone smug retard giving this advice would never give up their sexlives or relationships and never think about the horrible people who do nothing to cultivate themselves yet attain girlfriends. I recognize it's clearly something with me but it seems like normalfags just want to talk you out of wanting such a relationship or jump on the opportunity to shit on you.
>>
>>27756474
>Isn't the point to feminism is that Both Genders are looked and treated equally without bias?

Maybe in like 1961.
Modern feminism is about women never having to deal with the consequences of their actions, never work for anything, and destroy as many innocent male lives because of one Chad that broke their wittle heart oh so long ago.
>>
>>27756445
I should add that I am not a virgin, because I have sex with escorts whenever I can afford to.
The escorts always ask why I don't have a gf, and I just tell them it's easier for me to pay for sex than to get constantly rejected until some fat ass allows me to touch her after an $80 dinner
>>
>>27756574
>"you're not entitled to a girlfriend"

Oh, how I love this line. Survivor's guilt, pure and simple. Let us find some excuse to ignore the hurt of others, let us find some way to deny it exists, because that kind of hurt isn't ours, and we may be tempted to feel a modicum of sympathy if we forget that fact.

Entitlement. I wonder how many of those people who told you you are not entitled to a girlfriend thing of themselves as entitled to freedom, even if they have no ability to protect themselves from subjugation? How many of those people consider themselves entitled to food despite the fact they would starve if society didn't condescend to feed them?

But never raise that point! They'll remind you that you don't need a sexual relationship to live!

Funny isn't it? They never question why they're "entitled" to life in the first place.
>>
File: 1457893177611.jpg (46 KB, 438x720) Image search: [Google]
1457893177611.jpg
46 KB, 438x720
>>27756398
I think that's why people don't bother to get to know me anymore, because what I'm like on the inside is what I project on the outside

Before I used to try to hide it in pubic but now I've stopped caring and people just notice that I'm not normal. Somehow

>>27756445
I'm just trying to pick my battles but I haven't found a girl that's worth the risk in like 5 years

>>27756448
She's got a certain amount of personal responsiblity in making sure she gets treated fairly by others. If she refuses to get help and enable her abuser it's her fault. Just like it's my fault for taking back somebody who was just using me for their own personal reasons. Unless she's got a physical gun to her head she's the one who's fucking up

>>27756474
That's only true of old feminism and feminism in 3rd would countries. Middle to upper class white girl feminism is about bitching about made up wage gaps and nonexistent sexism against women. The US is probably more sexist against men now desu
>>
>>27756616
What do they reply after hearing that?
>>
surprised this wasn't posted
>>
>>27756846
Most escorts are bretty cool, so they agree.
They look back on their university/younger days and agree that they fucked really mean guys, and had a lot of "nice guy friends" to give them rides to Chad and they'd give them the occasional drunk smooch on the lips to keep them in orbit.
They're also happy for my money, and that I'm a beta that's not gonna try to choke them while fugging
>>
File: uprising explains woman.jpg (1 MB, 1478x6221) Image search: [Google]
uprising explains woman.jpg
1 MB, 1478x6221
and this one too
camon kiddos, there's wasn't even a year this was posted
>>
>>27756570
>>27756933
>>27756975
I can't help but wonder where all this will lead. Especially with younger generations (people below 30).
Is it going to end up in a future where only 30% or something of men actually procreate?
>>
>>27743326
>cooks cleans and gives BJs every day

You're right anon that is really hard to believe. What's she look like?
>>
>>27743139
For me it's too hard. That'll make normalfags angry to hear but it too hard to do hard things.
It's never been in my personality and I can't push myself to start, 23 and saving for a gun and a bullet.
>>
>>27757176
Fat as fuck probably
Fatties are known to give lots of bjs too keep men around
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.