[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you saw a robot in real life, would you attempt to help them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459841519530.webm (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1459841519530.webm
1 MB, 480x640
If you saw a robot in real life, would you attempt to help them?
>>
>>27739904
I don't want to be brutally raped and murdered.
>>
i would lick their anus
>>
>>27739904

This isn't a case of trying to stop someone before they jump, but rather trying to catch them as they hit the ground.

Why put two corpses in one grave?
>>
Damn that looks like fun. He's brave enough to do that shit in public and not give a fuck, most badass robot I've ever seen.
>>
we /cyberpunk/ now
someone already posted that
>>
>>27739904
no, it would violate the prime directive
>>
File: 1458371774160.jpg (205 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1458371774160.jpg
205 KB, 776x1054
No, if he's that Based or that ignorant of his own station to be doing that in public, then I don't want to ruin it for him.

I wish I were ignorant of my retardation. I wish I could shamelessly be myself.
>>
File: wal_mart_20.jpg (48 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
wal_mart_20.jpg
48 KB, 640x400
>>27740019
>He's brave enough to do that shit in public
real autistic people are completely oblivious to how socially obtuse they are

that's not a good thing.
>>
>>27739925
Pretty much this... I consider myself a robot, but I'm no way a complete failure of a human being like most irl robots.

R9k bots have a sense of humor, they know what they are and see humor as a way of coping. We also see brutal honesty as a form of catharsis.

Irl bots are just pathetic. Gross men with chuncks of food on their theeth. Who smell and have grotesque childish personalities. Most people would claim that's everyone on r9k, but that's just the meme. Irl bots pathetic. I know one where I work and he's just ridiculous... Plays pokemon all day while working, wears an imgur T-shirt that's been washed far to many times and is almost transparent. And worst of all, he is completely oblivious to just how gross he is.

I think that's the thing, r9k bots know. This is why "revealing or power level" is the main fear we have.
>>
File: f7a.jpg (29 KB, 680x584) Image search: [Google]
f7a.jpg
29 KB, 680x584
>>27740120
>R9k bots have a sense of humor, they know what they are
>r9k bots aren't real bots

And there you have it.
>>
>>27739904

What's wrong with playing a video game on a bus? What about that makes one a robot?
>>
>>27739904

I used to work at a restaurant, helping with the dishes and cooking.
Sometimes, i would have to go to the main door for the delivered ingredients or anything because there was no back door (Old, small place).
Some afternoons i would often see a guy eating on one of the middle tables; a man in his late twenties, fat, with baggy shorts, wearing a backpack with anime pins on it (Elfen Lied, K-On, Steins;Gate...) Your run-of-the-mill Otaku. He always went with different people.

Seeing him sitting there was a surreal experience for me; like seeing something you only read about in books. You could tell he was a Bona Fide aspie that would eat there with relatives, but never alone.

More than once i had the thought of maybe sitting there, to see what would he do. Maybe pass near him and say softly over his shoulder "Kurisutiina" or "Yui a shit", or anything.
I wanted to reach out. To find out about a person that could fit in here more than i do; to learn about those things i joke about with other anonymously.

I resigned from there like half a year ago. Maybe i should go and give it a try one day now that there's no pressure from a contract.
Or maybe not. I don't want to end up being toppled by that retard strength and then anally raped by a mentally disabled person and getting addicted to raw, smelly, smegma-filled, ADHD dick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.