[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/. I'd like some of your thoughts, and advice. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: 564646.jpg (32 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
564646.jpg
32 KB, 400x600
Hi /r9k/.
I'd like some of your thoughts, and advice.

I'm into Financial Domination.
Basically I get really aroused to the thought of giving large amounts of money to random females for doing nothing but laughing and insulting me.
I know it is very pathetic, and I am trying to stop.

I am here to ask someone who might be knowledgeable in this field, why do you think I am like this?
Why can I only get aroused by the thought of being humiliated and ordered to give large amounts of money to women?
What are the psychological quirks attributed to this unhealthy addiction?

I feel as though if I understand why it is, I can fight it better.
Thank you.
>>
>>27739750
Was your mother abusive?
Did she deprive you of love somehow?
>>
>>27739779
No, she was actually a very loving mother.
Sometimes when she was angry she would say stuff like "pack your bags your're leaving", and that would happen fairy often.

but she has always been very supportive and loving.
although she is a single mother, and my immediate family are basically all female apart from one uncle.
>>
>>27739750
I'm into SPH, so I can sorta relate.
>>
>>27739885
Yeah I also love SPH. It all ties in with FinDom, they laugh at my dick too.
I hate that I like it so much, and I'm actively trying to stop, because I know it is unhealthy. It negatively affects my life.

I just want to know why I feel like this.

Did you have a single mother?
>>
>>27739750
How much money have you spent and where do you find the girls?
>>
>>27739750
Get a jewish girlfriend. It is literally the same thing.
>>
>>27740194
I have spent close to 21k now, if I counted it correctly. But thats over 3 years.

I find the girls on Omegle, or on Twitter. Both are good places to find FinDommes.
>>
>>27740253
Yeah I appreciate the joke but they're not the same thing.
Girlfriends are different to having a completely random girl insult and humiliate you, and take your money.

But mainly, I don't want to continue this habit into real life, I want to stop it completely if possible, but at least contain it to my secret fetishes.
>>
>>27739750
I made a lot of money through a business and I would never do that. I have lots of kinks including femdom and the idea of findom just doesn't do anything for me like the concept of rubbing a balloon on my junk.

Did you get the money easily or something? For me the thought of handing money over that I worked hard for would annoy me.

According to Freudian psychology its something in your childhood. Good luck trying to find it though.
>>
I could see it going along with general femdom, but it's still too bizarre. It's a pastiche kind of fetish. So far removed from sex it's no longer about it. You've got issues, friend. I'm glad I'm cheaper than a Jew.
>>
>>27739750
Buy me steam games.
>>
>>27739750
would it make you feel better to give money to someone who really needs it?
24/f vagrant/couch-surfer no neetbux and I will humiliate you however you like if you will pay back the vet for my cat's emergency surgery.
or buy me some books c:
>>
>>27739750
I can't help you but I hope you get another fetish to replace this one soon as it is a very harmful fetish financiallly.
>>
>>27740355
No, I didn't get the money easily.
I work hard 5 days a week.
I have a good salary, and it arouses me more to know I'm giving away money I've earned through hard work

Yes, clearly it is something in my childhood, can't think of what though..
>>
>>27740427
I'd like to help but clearly you are a novice at FinDom.
I don't want an amateur pretending to humiliate me and be bratty.
I prefer serving naturally bratty females.

Sorry.
I've been a human ATM for 7 years so I know what I like
>>
>>27740412
No.
It doesn't work like that, and I'm trying to stop anyway
>>
>>27740409
Yeah, it's definitely not about sex. When I send money and they humiliate me, there is literally nothing sexual.

Although I will only serve attractive females, I can't serve unattractive ones. Just doesn't arouse me.
>>
>>27739750
Giving money (or a diamond ring or flowers or other expensive shit) has always been part of the courtship process for humans. Those unable to get women through physical dominance can resort to using money.

Maybe you're so far gone and so pitiful and disgusting that this is the closest you'll ever get to sexual contact with an actual female and you know it.

They also have literally zero reason to break off the "relationship". It shows a fear of being abandoned. Being needed for your cash makes you feel reassured that you won't be abandoned.

Armchair pschoevaluation complete. One meme as payment please.
>>
>>27740253
Actually Chinese is more accurate. They're by far the most stuck up, entitled, materialistic bitches in the world.
>>
>>27740467
I'm an amateur at findom but I'm pretty practiced with other kinds of sexual humiliation
I-I just thought I'd offer.
sorry I can't be shitty ;~;
>>
Level of Cuckolds in this place is Alarmingly rising.

I dont know if its Lefits Commie propaganda or real people.

Aniway OP wanna give my GF money to humiliate you over skype
>>
>>27740555
I'm actually not far gone at alL.

Yes, mentally I'm not feeling great, but I know 100% it is going to improve.
I know its easy to say it over the internet,but Im a handsome guy,(although a bit fat) and am 6ft4.

I have been rejected once by a girl I thought I loved, maybe thats it.
>>
>>27740611
Is she attractive?
Honestly.
>>
>>27740467
>>27740588
just a question though while we're talking about it
if I'd come into the thread and DEMANDED that you pay the vet bill or give me X amount of money, would that have been a bigger turn on for you?
just without asking, just said "give me $200, I can prove I'm female if you're insecure" something along those lines?

I'm not really into findom but I'm poor and can't hold down a job so if I could find a guy that would gladly give me money that would be the bee's knees. just, you know, for science.
>>
>>27740627
Yes 6'1 tall
>>
OP, I know a few girls who'd be willing to work with you.
>>
>>27740633
>6ft1 girl
>attractive

pick one
>>
>>27740633
I dont really care about height, I was more talking about looks.
>>
>>27740649
Are hottest models in world tall or midgets?
Who do they pick for models?

>(you)
>Intelligent

pick one
>>
>>27740647
I'm really trying hard to find answers as to why I'm like this, and I'm just being tempted by offers :'(

How would these girls help me?
>>
>>27740661
Yes good looks, big tits, big butt but without belly.
Having good sand glass figure as woman should.
>>
>>27740631
If you want me to be honest with you.
Yes, if you had come into the thread and demanded me to pay it, I would have probably done it, or at the very least I would have been inclined to.
>>
>>27740693
interesting
I'll come back later ;)
>>
File: 20160317_161313000_iOS.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
20160317_161313000_iOS.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
22/f here

I want some of your money. In return, I'll help you discover why you're such a worthless piece of shit.

Think of me like a therapist, but one that wants to rinse you as part of your "therapy".

Thing is, you're probably too much of a tiny dicked loser to even go through with this.

[email protected] is my 10 minute mail address

Reply on there WITH PROOF you're OP and I'll give you my details so we can discuss how you're going to give me that money.
>>
Is it possible this fetish is some sort of reaction to abuse by females? Like the guys with this fetish at one stage where used by a woman in some way, and they've sexualised the emotional trauma?

>>27740769

Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1455316250961.jpg (74 KB, 640x962) Image search: [Google]
1455316250961.jpg
74 KB, 640x962
>>27739750
Serious question why don't you just get married? I bet the divorce settlement would give you the best orgasm you've had since you figured out how too masturbate back in middle school.
>>
>>27739750
>I'm into Financial Domination

another caste of cuckery
>>
>>27740769
timestamp it or no bitch.
>>
>>27740769
Understood Queen.
>>
>>27740813

I'm not wasting my timestamp on this thread. If OP messages me, we can sort out that shit. If not, he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>27740828
I have, Queen.
>>
>>27739750
Were you ill as a young child and had to spend some time in the hospital?
>>
>>27740828
Fuck of whore nobody allowed you to come on this site.
Get the FUCK out from this site and go to WorthlessWhoreForum dot com
>>
>>27740837
Not really.
I mean I got really ill in late 2011 when I was 14, had testicular surgery.
No they didnt remove it, it was just contorted.
>>
>>27740613
Then it's probably more the rejection/abandonment thing. You can't be hurt by rejection if you love the abuse plus you're giving money to the girl and she doesn't have to do practically anything for it. It's the ultimate guard against rejection.
>>
>>27740769
>fat
>thinks she can get money

kek. Pathetic desu.
>>
>>27740866
That actually makes a lot of sense.
Thank you for your help.

If I can just get over this fear of being rejected, maybe I can get over this addiction.
>>
>>27740806
well thats just obvious.
of course it is.
>>
>>27740834

You should receive my reply now. Follow the instructions.
>>
>>27740828
>wasting my timestamp
the fuck does that even mean? its literally just taking a photo of yourself to make sure your female, which you can take a nearly limitless amount of.
>>
>>27740862
So basically you had a bunch of doctors look and feel your balls a whole bunch when you were right at the age of sexual development.

It's common for people who underwent humiliating medical procedures to develop humiliation fetishe (if they're also painful procedures they also develop a liking to that).
>>
>>27740884
Try to not to be too invested with a girl before you've asked her out. Like pulling a band-aid, ask the girl out first, then start getting into her by asking her about herself. If you can't feel anything, she's not the girl and if she says no then you won't be hurt as much because you haven't spent time wondering about her.
>>
>>27740932
That could be a reason.
And strangely enough, the first women to inspect my penis was a woman.

Maybe we're overthinking this, it's hard for me to see how such a small event had such large ramifications on my psyche
>>
im sorta similar
into femdom tease and denial / cfnm / ballbusting

help me guys? im trying to stop and get more interested in vanilla sex....
>>
>>27740948
You are right, that has been a large problem for me.
I crush over a girl, and then I build up an unrealistic picture of her, and develop deep feelings for her, without ever asking her out.

Then when I do, and if I am rejected, I am distraught.

I will do what you said, just be more cold and distant towards girls until we are actually dating.
>>
>>27740802
Getting married would mean I was not giving money to someone who didnt give a fuck about me.
A divorce settlement would suggest she loved me at some point, and I don't feel aroused by sending money to someone who cares about me.
And I wouldnt have a marriage just to get a divorce, thats unrealistic
>>
>>27741106
You seem beyond helping at this stage dude
>>
>>27741106
Your thinking of it the wrong way. She never married you because she loved you or cared about you. She married you so she could take half your wealth and income for herself. Thats how little she cares about you and your feelings.
>>
>>27741736
Thats true. Although if I were to go into a marriage, I'd prefer exactly that, but her just using my for money, asking me to buy things for her whenever she wanted e.t.c generally being a beta bitch

I feel that would provide me more long lasting pleasure than a quick divorce
>>
>>27740613
>handsome
>fat
You're delusional too, btw
>>
>>27741786
You just have to start acting like your rich and I'm sure a couple hoes like this will come flying at you.
>>
>>27739750
>I'm into Financial Domination.
Let me guess, you have low test in your blood?
>>
Where do I offer my services to do this? I'm a guy but have successfully pretended to be a girl for money before, FinDom seems like a better target for the big bux tho
>>
>>27739750
hahahahhahhahahahahahhahha pathetic
>>
>>27742264
no idea
never got it tested
i might get it tested sometime soon
>>
>>27741946
nah,i'm 6ft4, 240 pounds.
so i am fat, yes, but it evens out well, I carry it better
>>
>>27742458
wow what an original comment
i sure havent heard someone tell me this before

yes i know its pathetic
>>
>>27742435
probably Omegle, under the tag "Financial Domination"
Although you probably won't be successful, alot of paypigs do ask for sufficient proof
>>
File: 1455877586806.jpg (18 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
1455877586806.jpg
18 KB, 377x350
>>27739871
>>>27739779
>No, she was actually a very loving mother.
>Sometimes when she was angry she would say stuff like "pack your bags your're leaving", and that would happen fairy often.
>
>but she has always been very supportive and loving.
>although she is a single mother, and my immediate family are basically all female apart from one uncle.
>although she is a single mother

EVERY
TIME
>>
>>27742948
can you explain what you mean?
you've just copied my text and then written "every time"
nice meme, but youve said nothing
>>
>>27742994
It looks like your Single mommy has brainwashed you to enjoy pain even tho she clearly hates you and you have developed stockholm syndrome from all these abuse.

Don't you see what you wrote, She is nice and she is very angry and abusive offten.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.