[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /sheltered child/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1457498767596.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1457498767596.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>mfw hearing stories of family members raping each other
>hearing stories of friends raping other friends/acquaintances
>hearing stories of incredibly dysfunctional families involving verbal and physical abuse
>hearing stories of children having odd sexual encounters with other children

I feel like I was brought up in another universe when I hear these stories. I never knew anyone who had such fucked up stories but when I got into high school (a catholic one) we had this retreat where people would vent their issues and there was so much fucked up shit I heard from these guys. This along side with my experiences on the internet really made me wake the fuck up to just how detestable, bizarre, dysfunctional, and evil a lot of people are.
>>
I was sheltered but like traumatizingly so, my moms got a major anxiety disorder and through verbal and emotional abuse, pretty much kept me from becoming anything but a anxious disaster, luckily after attempting suicide I managed to move out and get a job. I'm doing way better now
>>
>>27739357
That doesn't sound sheltered, it sounds pretty abusive. Parents who shelter you are usually nice but too nice and at the same time don't let you watch R rated movies or play T rated games until you're like 13-14 years old.
>>
>>27739309
I'm with you op, I'm actually surprised that so many people had such fucked up childhoods.
I recently discovered that my best friend got molested by his uncle and a classamate of mine got attacked by his mom in a fit of rage and she almost fucking kills him, he has scar because of that.
The heaviest thing to happen in my family was discovering that my uncle cheated on my aunt, and that isn't jack shit compared to what other people had to deal with.
>>
>>27739416
I mean my dad would spank me and sometimes get really mad and pin me against a wall, but he never hit me or anything, otherwise my home life was pretty chill.
>>
>>27739435

>spank me
>never hit me

Spanking is hitting. If I spank your father now, would you consider it not hitting?
>>
>>27739385
Well like I was sheltered from the real world so much that I didn't know anything outside of my moms anxiety fueled world so I adopted her anxiety believing it to be normal
>>
>>27739521
Ok Stefan Molyneux
>>
Yeah I was sheltered mainly because my parents use to hang out with crazy people and they didn't want me doing that kind of stuff.

Cousin was raping my female cousins too. I nearly got molested by him at age 4.

Now I'm 20 and got anxiety/depression/shut in about the real world because of bullying that made me drop out years ago. I always found it hard to get along with people at school.
>>
>>27739528

I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate, but since you went incoherent I'm assuming accurately that you became extremely sensitive and buttblasted over the conception of your father you have already rationalized and don't want challenged.

Its ok, when he plugged your butt with his cock it wasn't "sex", no it was just fucking.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.