[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fucking normies on my dorm floor won't stop slamming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: I will end you.jpg (177 KB, 476x748) Image search: [Google]
I will end you.jpg
177 KB, 476x748
The fucking normies on my dorm floor won't stop slamming their FUCKING doors like the degenerates that they are. Holy shit that is such a pet peeve of mine, every few minutes it's just *SLAM* and another *SLAM* to the point that it makes me jump, I'm very jumpy so it doesn't help. I mean you can't do anything about it, a lot of them are ratchet ghetto niggers who don't give a shit. They probably do it on purpose because they know it annoys people, It's really not that hard to close the door gently. It's just fucking common courtesy when you live around other people not to do degenerate shit like that, I don't understand why people do it.

I guess it's easy for people to ignore it, I wouldn't mind it if I heard a *SLAM* every like hour, but no. They slam a door every like fucking five minutes or some shit, who leaves their dorm that often? It's fucking autistic to just go into your dorm and then go right back out over and over again. You either stay inside or you don't, I swear. If I'm autistic for getting so worked up over slamming doors and how annoying I find them to be then so be it, because that shit just drives me insane. I know how to fix it, I just need headphones but I don't have the fucking money to get decent headphones. If I had headphones then I could just play music or something and I probably wouldn't even hear the sound of the doors slamming.
>>
>>27739226
You just answered your post in your own post
Get noise cancelling headphones
>>
>>27739275
I also stated that I don't have the money for it, I'm thinking of getting cheap like $10 headphones at best, but you get what you pay for. They probably will only last me a couple of months before one of the earbuds burns out, that's what happens to most pairs I buy. They last a good two or three months and then break, can't really be upset when I'm buying $10 for them. I suppose any headphones will do the job of helping with the sound of the doors slamming.
>>
Call the cops and say they have drugs

They probably have anyway
>>
wait until they're out then unscrew the hinges to their doors about half way so they fall off when they slam them
>>
>>27739226
I bought a shotgun for cases like this, now I'm just waiting things out to see who pisses me off so I can kill then suicide.
>>
STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP up the hall
STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP down the hall

how many fucking times do you need to go back and forth
>>
>>27740134
So you too know my pain, I can always count on /r9k/ for sympathy/empathy.
>>
>>27739226
Typical normies. The ones at my dorm would scream at each other through the hall at the top of their lungs. Sometimes in the middle of the night or early morning.
>>
Do you live in a dorm?

I did.

I also hate slamming doors and any loud sounds. But where we lived, in our dorms, the doors were extremely heavy and had super duper loud sturdy locks. It was impossible to close the door quietly by my standards. Even if you left the door open a crack it would slam itself and echo through the floor.

If you're in a dorm with doors like this, cut people a break.
>>
>>27740548
I'm in a dorm, also the doors are like from the 80's. I'd take a picture but too much trouble. It is possible to close them gently, you just have to control the speed that it shuts. The faggots on my floor just open it and let it slam with such force that it resonates throughout the hall, it's easy to close it softly but they are too lazy and too stupid to bother doing it. I shut my door softly all the time and never have a problem with it, but like I said they just open it up and let it slam without slowing it down.

How are they not bothered by the noise it makes? That's what I don't understand, it's such an obnoxious noise, unless they are doing it too annoy others then I don't understand why they're bothering to let their doors slam like that. I have a private room but if I had a roommate and he slammed the door like that I'd probably say something to him, at the very least just try to be polite and ask if he could not let the door slam. I'm not saying everyone on my floor slams their door but a good chunk of them are degenerate normies who don't give a shit.

Also I live on a floor with like 50 other people, the floors are pretty big and can house like 50 people per floor or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 249x243
You know what to do OP..
orgi
>>
>>27740630
Not everyone is hypersensitive to sound.

I'm a diagnosed autist and all sound is suffering for me, but even I know that to most people, it is just something that their brain reads as information.

I imagine it kind of like being at the dentist. Imagine getting some kind of tooth filling or oral surgery or something and how the dentist gives you the numbing stuff. Then you can feel contact where you are touched, but no pain. That is how normal people are with the vast majority of sounds.

We live in their world, anonymous, and we must play by their rules.
>>
>>27740682
It's not that they don't hear it as much, it's just that they're never actually thinking or focusing on anything, so it doesn't bother them.
>>
>>27740682
Well I obviously don't think I'm autistic but I never considered that I might be "hypersensitive to sound" it seems like just the sound of heavy doors slamming is the only thing that I'm probably hypersensitive to.

Usually the alarm on my phone doesn't bother me, or the campus alarm testing that they do at my university. I think the only reason the doors make me jump is because it's so sudden, I don't expect it because it'll be super quiet one second and then *SLAM* the deafening noise breaks the silence. It's the unexpectedness that makes me jump.
>>
>>27740719
In that case you will probably be able to develop a tolerance to it given a lot of time.
>>
>>27740801
I've been living in this dorm for four semesters, or two years roughly not counting summer. How long does building a tolerance usually take? I clearly haven't yet.
>>
>>27739226
I know that feel, OP.

I live in an university residence in europe and they are all degenerates, mostly whites tho.

They party all night and scream like monkeys, chat in corridor loudly instead of chatting in their fucking room and slam the doors all the time.

Those people just don't have any education and lack common sense.
Those people will never understand how cancerous they are.
Then normies wonder why they get shot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.