[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to stop wasting my time on this shit game but I just can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: logo-lol-smaller.png (102 KB, 439x209) Image search: [Google]
logo-lol-smaller.png
102 KB, 439x209
I want to stop wasting my time on this shit game but I just can't.
Anyone here with the same problem?
>>
No, private warcraft servers though, yes
>>
>>27739058
iktf dude, i used to main Teemo in ARAM and I was soooo addicted xD
>>
>>27739058
Uninstall it's the only way
>>
>>27739082
I already did it but I installed it again after a day.
Fuck me and my lack of discipline.
>>
>>27739058

ya its cancer. find another game to play.
>>
File: 1455322094840.jpg (116 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1455322094840.jpg
116 KB, 600x337
>>27739058
Soon enough Riot will do something to make you really realize how shitty they are

I played the game since season 2 until about middle of last year, and it finally just broke me to realize how much worse the game had gotten

Same happens to everyone
>>
you just need a good mmo to play.

play toram online instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 208x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 208x326
>>27739081
>main teemo on aram
>aram
Uh huh

>tfw buy skins and champs that I never play
>only use Braum, Vi and Fiora
Wasted over 500 bucks on this shit already
>>
>>27739097
Get your account banned by calling someone a faggot
>>
i've literally ragequit and uninstalled this fucking game at least 12 times after getting stuck with the most retarded fucking idiots on the planet in ranked over and over and over again, but i always come back. good luck
>>
the trick to playing league is playing every now and then, and then playing something else majority of the time.
>>
>>27739058
The last patch ended me I think.
>Tryhard to win tournaments
>Spend hours of scamming noobs for RP
>Hello, we are rito and we will give you free skins now, this is supposed to be based on skill
but you are all idiots so just make sure one of you guys gets fed and doesnt die much ingame, you will all get free boxes np rito out
>>
File: 213123.png (833 KB, 1275x788) Image search: [Google]
213123.png
833 KB, 1275x788
i got permbanned 5x times because they are all fuckin faggots and my win is based on luck if i get retards
>>
>>27739199
>not just getting S ranks yourself

How fucking bad are you
>>
>>27739058
I just realized how shit this game was and I dropped it, I didn't even uninstall it
>>
>>27739058
I quit league in november, haven't went back.
>>
>>27739097
begin cuckposting on LoL forums
>>
>>27739339
Thats what the Riot staff does every day.
>>
File: skarner.png (32 KB, 505x412) Image search: [Google]
skarner.png
32 KB, 505x412
You'll get sick of it, anon.

I've had been playing almost everyday since Irelia was released. I actually partially blame it, (but mostly myself), for interfering with my school and social life.

Sure, I met some new friends on there, but I lost some really great friends I knew in high school.

And I didnt climb rank at all until Season 4/5 where I placed Gold twice. It was then I realized after countless failed attempts at team coordination that trying to get good at this game was a pointless time sink.

Haven't touched it since last ranked season ended. Feels good too, cause now I'm trying to pursue my own goals more readily.
>>
>>27739058
played since 2010, i think the game is utter shit now but still i grind soloq as support main

:(
>>
Honestly I hate just about everything in the game. Even in AI matches I see people get pissed at others for feeding, even if not as many players were like that the game just seems like a waste of time. I hope of being able to be a high ranked player but I still don't see the point. Do you guys know any better games that aren't MOBAs?
>>
>>27739058
play street fighter or starcraft or quake instead so you don't have to rely on low IQ cunts to win or lose. much more satisfying
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.