[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /in college but no friends/ here? I want friends but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lefeelinguy.jpg (59 KB, 744x758) Image search: [Google]
lefeelinguy.jpg
59 KB, 744x758
Who else /in college but no friends/ here?

I want friends but I find flaws in most people that I find insufferable and also on top of that I also feel like I'd be annoying and a burden to have as a friend.

I'm so bored of being alone in this college dorm all of the time feeling sad and unmotivated
>>
that's me
i just don't try anymore though
>>
>>27738994
Same

I don't even try with my studies.

Still maintain a High C/Low B GPA though for some reason
>>
Nobody on /r9k/ has friendship problems?

Maybe this board is full of normies
>>
>>27738968
>tfw you don't need friends anymore
>>
>>27738968
I'm about to start uni. Did you have friends in HS?
>went to community college in the town I grew up in and stayed friends with people I went to school with
>lots of my friends from HS went with
>no friends are going with to college
>>
I dunno. I don't have "friends" but I get along with everyone in my class because of the nature of my work. Do I count?
>>
>>27739467
we're not all uninormies you fucking faggot
>>
>>27738968
How are you even supossed to make friends at college? it's like everyone else already knows each other and I don't want to come up as that creepy guy who forces himself on already established groups of friends.
>>
>>27738968
Same here OP.

Granted, I'm in community college but still I feel like I'm one of the few people here who don't have acquaintances or friends in their classes. My town is small and lame, might have something to do with it.
>>
Also known as /autism feels/
>>
> Hurr durr, it's a new start anon!

Fucking bullshit, if you didn't have friends in high school you won't know how to make friends in college.

> Herp derp, living in dorms is great! You'll meet new people!

If you're not already a party bro, you'll be "that guy" who awkwardly walks across the hall to the bathroom while everyone else is drunkenly partying, and then get woken up at three in the morning by your roommate having sex.
>>
>>27739727
Fortunately my dorms have their own bathroom and my roomate rarely brings chicks back and tells me ahead of time when he's going to have a company.

But I agree with this. In High School I was a fucking dork, in university I don't have that reputation and people respect me since my wardrobe, hygiene, and people skills have improved but I still don't have any friends.

It's true it's somewhat different than High School but if you're not a normie don't expect to make friends with them
>>
>>27739727
>>27739800

OP here

Lucky for me I don't have a roommate.

I've had two roommates before. They were both pretty bad

One of them was actually okay though and tolerable but I hated sharing my TV with him but that's more of a Me problem.

The other roommate was an OCD notch defending sperg who would pace around the room three in the morning and huff and wheeze. He also sucked because he had that "Don't say something bad about anything cause someone else may like it" personality. He was portugese. Guy was annoying.
>>
le I le bring le this le post le back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.