[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized you had literally 0 friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x369
How old were you when you realized you had literally 0 friends?

I finally did it. Had a big fight with a girl I talked to from high school last night and she wants nothing to do with me anymore. The guy I used to hang out with and share interests with has made it passive aggressively clear that he doesn't want to hang out really anymore. All high school friendships have dissolved. The only peer left that I talk to is a guy I've never met in person and literally the only thing we talk about is Souls games, no exceptions, and I think he finds me annoying. I have no online friends or anybody else that I even talk to outside of my family. I'm 20 years old and work part time with a bunch of middle aged people and live with my parents.
>>
12, when I had no friends.

22, no job, no friends, no anything.
>>
You wanna chat with me? I am willing to listen to your problems. Free of charage
>>
I was 20. I didnt just realize it I made it reality. I didn't want to deal with other people after trying to be there for everybody else but myself I realized I had to prioritize myself first.
Now I'm 22 and I ain't need nobody no more.
>>
>>27738437
When I was 16 I realized I had no friends and only one person who gave one tenth of a shit about me.

I spent every lunch alone or talking with one of the teachers at my high school. I realized that the closest thing I had to a "friend" was a teacher who only talked to me because we both knew I was really depressed and about to commit suicide on a whim any day even though I never mentioned anything about it.

My life is a joke. A sad joke that goes nowhere.
>>
>>27738437
What did you fight about?
How'd you piss everyone off so bad?
>>
>>27738580
>charage
>>
Now and forever. Im a cyborg, i have friends in real life (one or two) and in my vidya hobbies. Real life friends devote their souls on gf so we barely ever hangout. Dont talk much to onlines friends aside from playing vidya together. I always ponder if im a cock sucker for attention or do i actually has any friend at all. What does friends mean anyway?
>>
Not having friends wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so self loathing, and of course I'm self loathing because I'm very ugly, lazy, and probably dumb.
>>
>>27738437
I think I've always known I didn't have any friends. I was adopted so none of the kids wanted to by friends with "the kid whose parents didn't even want him". So I kept to myself since then. I'm 39. I don't even know how to make friends at this point even though I'm a bit desperate to do so. That's probably part of the problem.
>>
>>27739203
So self loathing here it ruins every time I get even close to someone all I can think about is how that person is wasting their time with me and eventually I give up trying to fight that feeling and then I never see them again (which ultimately proves that I wasn't worth their time).
>>
realized it a couple hours ago

I'll be your friend OP
>>
value life alone all one
and when you find, turn not to run,
but to face, with stern set brow
with grace the death we're dying now.
and contemplate upon the fate
to which we're damned, not love or hate
to suffer all as one we know
alone together, and nowhere to go.

-t extemporae 4 U
>>
For so long that having no friends feels normal and even talking to other human beings leaves me with a disconnected feel
>>
I talk to some people in school but when I do it's like I don't think they are my friends today I was another bored day and I feel very lonely
>>
File: kgoodnight_punpun_v06_p116_117.jpg (225 KB, 1456x1085) Image search: [Google]
kgoodnight_punpun_v06_p116_117.jpg
225 KB, 1456x1085
>>27739769
Feel the same way. Thing is now people come to me with their problems and I end up having to give advice as if I don't have my own. I talked to some random stranger on the subway who not so subtly admitted they were going to kill themselves soon. I offered to keep in contact but they said no and it was my stop so I left. Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.