[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I gave you $1,000.00 USD to buy material possessions, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
If I gave you $1,000.00 USD to buy material possessions, what would you buy?
>>
M I A T A
I
A
T
A
>>
maybe a plane ticket to a better place to start my miserable life over
>>
>>27738409
My grandfather gave me 500euro for no reason 2 weeks ago and I haven't spend it on anything. I gave 70 euro to my mother because she didn't have any cash and she needed to buy someone in work for homemade olive oil.
>>
Some houses/condos/shit I can rent out and make passive income + have something that will most likely not lose value
>>
File: Y6SN6xf.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Y6SN6xf.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
>>27738409
a gun and a bullet
>>
Drugs and animal brothels. Yknow, the usual
>>
Thousand bucks?
Some music equipment maybe
Bitcoin for reasons
>>
>>27738556
you fucking retard its 1k not 1mil do you have autism?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1200x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1200x386
>>27738409

A pair of atamaca Bestard boots

A Swiss K31 rifle

Shimano Stradic Ci4+ spinning reel on a St.Croix 6"10 Medium Light action Rod
>>
File: this.gif (482 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
482 KB, 300x186
>>27738572
this.
shotgun with 2 bullets.

just in case.
>>
>>27738409
can i just use it to pay off some of my crippling credit card debt? i dont need anymore material possessions honestly.
>>
>>27738599
O shit I didn't see the . Buy dark souls 3 and some new shoes keep the rest
>>
>>27738409
More or less a new pair of shoes, sandals and clothing. I've been wearing the same 10 black t-shirts and four pairs of pants for around three years now. I wouldn't mind just a fresh collection...but then that would be only maybe $2.

The rest I'd put towards a new car since my last one was totaled by a hit and runner.
>>
>>27738409
1,000 of food over a year
>>
>>27738556
Do you live in fucking Cambodia? $1000 in the US isn't more than 2 months' rent, even in the shittiest areas.
>>
A theremin and some equipment for it.
>>
>>27738636
*$250. Shit I wish clothing was more cheap. Pants especially.
>>
>>27738409
Shit I actually like
Shit that will appreciate in value
>>
a daw with a bunch of vsts

a nice camera

a decent telescope (but not before a nice camera to use with it)
>>
File: 1459131816239.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459131816239.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
Goat farm
Goat tower
Goats
Goat feed
Goat land
Goat cannon

Possibly a small estate but my life would be primarily as and amongst the goats
>>
File: 2189121.jpg (120 KB, 670x1015) Image search: [Google]
2189121.jpg
120 KB, 670x1015
Clothes
and glasses
>>
burn it
kill myself
>>
I would buy a new computer, pay for my education, pay for driving lessons, buy a car, buy a home, and buy another home for ma-ma and da-da.
Shit, I thought you said a million dollars, not a thousand. That's disappointing.
I'd just by a new computer and pay for driving lessons.
>>
rent and groceries.
i'm broke af right now
>>
A gun.

But not because I'm an edgy faggot who wants to pretend like the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I can't afford one. If you actually wanted to kill yourself then the price of a gun wouldn't be what's stopping you. You could find enough random shit laying around your house to steal and pawn for $300 and shoot yourself as soon as you walk out of the store. Or better yet, make a slamfire shotgun out of like $10 worth of tubing. You sound like an edgy teen when you say stuff like "ugh if I had $1000 I would just buy a gun and one bullet.. I think you know why"

I'd probably use it to finish my AR build.
>>
I would buy a lot of books and some new furniture.
>>
I'd probably spend it on hookers
>>
A $1,000 rope
>>
>>27738409
I'd buy my wife's son the new Oculus Rift
>>
>>27738409
Top of the line video card and either an Occulus Rift or Steam VR. Hopefully the rest of my computer would be up to the challenge, though probably not.
>>
>>27738409
spend it on hookers & drugs.
>>
A fishing kayak
>>
>>27738409
some body work for my car and a tune up
>>
Put it towards a Santa Cruz Bronson (mountain bike)
>>
Probably a couple of blue tick coonhounds; old style with the long ears.

And a banjo with what's left
>>
anime figurines and groceries
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.