[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most fucked up shit you've come across on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1460048360758.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460048360758.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
For me it's the Despair Code. No question.
Info is very difficult to find on the surface web but if you download a TOR browser you can find discrete communities on the deep web discussing this shit. You'll never be the same after going down the rabbit hole. Not recommended for those prone to depression.
>>
File: SH2 OC.png (1 MB, 1435x896) Image search: [Google]
SH2 OC.png
1 MB, 1435x896
I've seen you shitposting your awful and desperate meme for days on /x/, and it needs to stop. There is ONE post that explains anything about it, and it's very vague. You are just trying to be le epic troll, creating those stupid iceberg images with The Despair Code at the bottom, and posting multiple threads on /x/ at the same time saying "What is the despair code", and not realizing that everyone but you can see the poster count doesn't go up when you samefag.

Just stop with this desperate and shitty meme, you're so annoying pham.
>>
>>27738314
>One 4chan poster made a comparison with the story of the Grifter
So the despair code isn't real and is just a meme.
Tell me, when you troll, do you think that people won't google this shit?
>>
>>27738314
Are all the retarded memes with this image coming from the same person?
>>
>>27738363
You must have me confused with someone else? I don't go on /x/. I discovered the Despair Code months ago on the Hidden Wiki but references to it popped up on Facebook newsfeed recently so it seems to be getting the attention of the normies now.
>>
>>27738366
It's probably some underagefag taking his first baby steps into the world of trolling.

That's the only way to excuse something so clumsily obvious.
>>
>>27738398
What's the story behind that image and where did it come from?
>>
>google it up
>first link is reddit
yeah
>>
File: 1458544112202.jpg (17 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1458544112202.jpg
17 KB, 736x736
>>27738445
Here's the original.
The one op posted is just an edit.
>>
those kids killing a guy with a hammer
>>
>>27738535
Ok but what is the story behind the image?
What does it mean? I don't have access to the Deep Web.
>>
File: reddit-alien.jpg (89 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.jpg
89 KB, 480x300
After four fucking years 4chan finally managed to acknowledge the despair code. Seriously, what took you so long.

Yeah, don't try to Google it because you won't find anything about it. I'm not sure why, probably because its hardcore top-secret shit, its obscure or it simply does not exist.
I first heard about it five years ago from some conspiracy encyclopedia type book I borrowed from the library. Can't remember the name but the despair code was mentioned in the "far fetched" section and was directly linked to the whole chem trail theory. Another mention that I've seen was on deep web and this one was more to the point and open.

Despair code is a theory some guy was blabbering about on some forum. He specified that the "code" refers to a set of numbers used by the military to gas their enemies with chemicals killing any sense of purpose. He stated that reports showcased this gas having a nickname of "Nietzsche Air" because during the experimentation phase of the gas use one of the volunteer described the state of being "pure nihilistic". Other reports showcased that people who were exposed to the gas were in a heavy depressed state in a matter of seconds, some barely spoke, some sobbed, some even tried to gnaw their wrist.
The gas was allegedly used in the Gulf War, the operation titled "Horizon Blue" or something like that, cant really remember. Allegedly the army convo would release the gas, wait about 10 minutes, enter the camp and start "massacring" their enemies. Some soldiers reported that the feeling was "otherwordly". The "targets" were either sitting, sobbing, some didn't even take notice of the incoming USA soldiers, some even asked to be shot.
Apparently the higher command though this method was to unmoral and later experimentations were conducted elsewhere.

Now according to the forum guy the gas is linked to chemtrails. Apparently each plain loaded with the supposed chems has a back compartment dedicated to the "Nietzsche Air" gas.
>>
>>27738314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME3omOsBI2o

At least it's actually kinda fucked up, rather than the Despair Code which is 'hey, imagine if there was this thing that was really fucked up?'
>>
someone posted a how to guide to make a chemical nerve agent on biz. The randomness coupled with the detail of the guide was quite creepy
>>
File: 1460090127921-1.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460090127921-1.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
I am the fear and the despair...
>>
>>27738668
>I am the autism.
>>
>>27738575
>probably because its hardcore top-secret shit
Stopped reading.
Underage kiddie detected.

>>27738558
Really bad police sketch of home invasion suspect. It was so shitty that it became an /x/ meme.
>>
>>27738758
>Really bad police sketch of home invasion suspect

Source needed.

Sorry for being skeptical but we are being targeted by disinfo shills determined to undermine discussion of the topic.
>>
The Red pill just gets you out of the Matrix. The "despair code" gives you the ability to manipulate the matrix, and since the matrix is a simulation of the code of reality, it helps you to tap into that information and foresee things in that system as well
>>
Get a proper hobby you cunt
>>
>>27738314
>It's much more complicated than I can explain, but the idea is basically, it is an extremely accurate and detailed system that keeps some groups and individuals prolonged feeling of sadness, fear and

>You cannot seperate the eagle from what it does; the eagle simply is

>denial 2311444
>despair 3223412
>distortion 6233322
>>
>>27738314

this meme was shit on /x/ and its shit on /pol/. why did you think it would be better recieved here
>>
>>27739041
>Source needed
It was on the original /pol/ thread where it was posted for the first time, I'm too lazy to look it up on the archive, but I can assure you he's not lying.
>>
File: chris-mccandless.jpg (43 KB, 560x317) Image search: [Google]
chris-mccandless.jpg
43 KB, 560x317
>>27739282
>"I can assure you he's not lying"
>Believing everything you read online
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-00-26-47.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-00-26-47.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>27739041
He's not lying, I remember the original thread. I dont feel like finding the source either, but for what its worth it came up from this Google image search.
>>
>>27739358
Why would someone lie on the internet?
Original
>>
>>27739258
Where do you get the time to browse so many boards? Fuck get a life. Even for a robot that's embarrassing.
>>
>>27739377
get out normie

originality
>>
>>27738314
What is dispair code?
>>
>>27739422

See >>27739068 for the answer
>>
>>27738413
You must be prodigiously stupid if you think you can slip that kind of autism past /r9k/.
>>
This is just a joke by 1 anon who's autistically spamming it around and frivolously samefagging in every board he can. Check the reddit result from google too if you dare, he made a reddit page for it and is pretty much the only one posting to it, trying to stir this into a conspiracy meme and using gullible conspiratards to do so.
>>
>>27740065
Link? Por favor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBH8V3SaLrU

I just miss the days of old when stuff like this was more prevalent and everyone got into it for the thrill of looking into the unknown, fake or not
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.