[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be missing something, but why do you have a desire for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1460133226858.jpg (447 KB, 1160x1067) Image search: [Google]
1460133226858.jpg
447 KB, 1160x1067
I might be missing something, but why do you have a desire for a GF?
Do you know it's just your primal instinct talking?
Women are psychopaths, they do not care about you, they do no work in a relationship, they expect to be entertained and so on, all because they have a vagina.

You will never marry a woman, both of them be in love with each other, get married, have children. That's a dream, that doesn't exist. Maybe 1% of population lives like this. It's easier for you to go from poverty at 30 to making millions a year.

I feel angry and sad at you people, you are living a lie because you can't handle the truth and you are enabling their behavior by acting the way you are. Please stop

If you just want sex get a hooker. They are cheaper than a GF longterm. If you aren't 7+/10 a woman will only have sex with you due to money, like a hooker.
>>
There are poor girls out there who are cheaper than whores and guess what!? You don't have to marry them.

Wanting a GF isn't bad at all.
>>
>>27738287
I'm too smart to be manipulated.

I want a woman for companionship and honestly because providing for myself is too easy. She'd be a sophisticated pet with substially more reward and a little more risk.
>>
>>27738287
You're thinking of failed normies. I, a robot, do not want a GF.
>>
>>27738287

whenever I see an attractive woman i have this incredible urge to hurt them
usually not physical, i just can't help but feel so pleasurable when I force unknowable pain into a girl's heart
>>
File: 1123544356.jpg (45 KB, 511x498) Image search: [Google]
1123544356.jpg
45 KB, 511x498
>everyone wants a girlfriend/wife
>everyone cant handle the truth
>everyone don't know the truth

Did you know not every on r9k is the same person, right?
>>
>>27738287
Yeah admittedly there are a number of women exactly like what you described.
That's why when it comes to relationships I only go for girls who aren't like that and are intelligent enough to define themselves and not be defines by societal norms and gender roles.
You should try it sometime.
>>
>>27738355
>substantially more reward

Lol, have you forgotten that women are all vapid whores with no original thoughts??
>>
>>27738355
Companionship in what way? Women have no feelings.

>>27738375
I meant the "tfw no gf" posters. I see 50% of posts are about not having a gf, not being able to talk to girls and so on.
>>
>>27738412
The ">tfw no gf" is just a meme you dip
>>
>>27738410
This guy thought he found the right women. He got punished for it. You will get punished for it as well, and by being punished you will also enable them this behavior.

You always lose unless you abstain.
>>
File: 1459569813612.jpg (37 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
1459569813612.jpg
37 KB, 391x500
I still believe in the """not all females""" meme.

I wish the females that I have known throughout my life were awful people tbqh.
>>
>>27738433

Mate that's when you get marriage involved.

Let marriage die, it's a decrepit social institution.
>>
>>27738469
In some countries there are common laws, which means she gets 50% of your income and all property if you live together for more than a year.
>>
>>27738410
>I only go for girls who aren't like that
Whew lad tell me more about this herd of unicorns?
>>
It might be due to my young age, but my "tfw no gf" meter is pretty damn low. I once had a girlfriend and it was just too damn stressful, I ended up parting ways with her. Now I have this girl I met on the internet who I've been talking to for a week. I was feeling that feel for maybe a day before I realized that I don't give a fuck about this bitch and wish she would just leave me alone.
To be honest my family, my feels are on a far greater scale than "tfw no gf."
More like:
>tfw have no idea where to go in life
>tfw zero friends, and can't seem to make any
>tfw who will remember me when i die
>tfw parents expectations
>tfw can't seem to stick with any kind of hobby
>tfw will never be a god-tier musician
>tfw questioning the idea of working a miserable job in a career I don't give a shit about for someone else's reasons
>>
>>27738485
Well that's ridiculous and I would not live in such a country.
Furthermore, I woudln't be attracted to anyone who would be able to leech off someone else like that with a clean conscience anyway, so no worries.
>>
>>27738287
I can see the divorce shit and maybe kids and lack of sex, but holy shit is this guy imagining the worst. Talk about paranoid.
>>
>>27738513
ahaha i've literally met lots in my time, it happens if you actually talk to people.
>>
>>27738526
How can you know beforehand? People change especially if easy money presents itself.
>>
>>27738561
I wouldn't be with someone with such flimsy morals or materialistic personality, not to mention she'd undoubtedly be successful in her own right so there'd be no need for her to do that.

And I've had quite a few relationships before, if you're wondering.
>>
>>27738324
The difference is whores know when to disengage.
>>
>>27738518

Hey now, you may never be a famous musician, but with time and all the software and shit for recording and editing, you can make some beautiful songs anyone would appreciate. Keep on making music.
>>
>>27738534
The problem is every single item listed there has happened, is happening, and will happen again.

Now, will marrying a woman result in EVERY one of those items happening? Likely no.
>>
>>27738548
>you disagree with me so you must not have any life experience
Eat a dick-flavoured, spiny cactus. You're the one making assumptions.
>implying this behaviour is imposed by society
>implying you can accurately predict how someone will act under the wildly different conditions of marriage vs courting
>>
You look like the perfect candidate to go on a killing spree

Get a couple of Glock 9mm pistols and some high capacity magazines, the practice, practice, practice

Clean up, look decent, get a job at a daycare or as a janitor at an elementary school, children's deaths are met with the most outrage

Easier to fit in by expousing liberal nonsence, try to pass yourself off as a homosexual

Act just before a major holiday Thanksgiving or Christmas

Best to make one shot one to the center of mass and one to the head, get them good and dead

Be sure to wear earplugs, shooting is loud, but the screaming of the scared, injured and dying might make you hesitate, waver from your mission

Before the big day, donate all your shit to Goodwill, destroy everything that can be used to "understand you", destroy all photographs and writings

Leave a pile of " My Little Pony" DVD's and toys, leave a pile of filled condoms and soiled diapers in all the corners of your room, make sure to have a photo of Chelsea Clinton, surrounded with candles

While shooting scream "This is for Pinky Pie", psychologists will ponder over the meaning of this for years

Under your clothes wear a bra and panties, apply red lipstick before your rampage

You must act purposefully, you will have no more than 5 to 10 minutes, as the police arrive, pick one child and using a knife cut her mouth open from ear to ear, tell her to "Remember, Always Smile", then shoot yourself in the head with both pistols

You will be known worldwide, your name, your deeds will be remembered for generations

Go my son, you have much to do, the children are waiting for their salvation
>>
>>27738647
thanks anon. have one of my favorite songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k15pVegwe-o&nohtml5=False
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.