[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a virgin >legit never done anything sexual with anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>be a virgin
>legit never done anything sexual with anyone ever
>legit a little scared of doing sexual things with others, in general, out of inexperience
>tfw actually really loose in the rear from playing with myself all the time

I fear that my first time with an actual human being, it'll be terrible because my butt's already agape from the toys I use. Is that valid? I'm not a slut, I just love my own hands. But, y'know, all of my hands, like, the whole fist...!
>>
>>27737932
Same problem here, also scared of kissing a girl, because she'll see that I have no experience.
>>
Who cares, slampig? All you are is a filthy whore.
>>
>>27738006
Well, I have 'experience', just not with others, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>27737932
You know your sphincter's a muscle?
Just squeeze, yo
>>
File: 1457461628731.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1457461628731.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>>27737932
Eeeeeeew...

Don't even try, you soiled your only good attribute for being a fagmotron.

>ywn have a tighter shitter to smother someone's dick with poop
>yfw you realise this, and you'll be alone because of it
>>
The guy can't see your asshole in the cowgirl position.

Now post butthole.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.