[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in class with friend >supposed to work with stacy in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>in class with friend
>supposed to work with stacy in front of us
>friend asks if she wants to work with us
>"Oh no I'm just over here and feeling eh, I'm just gonna work by myself"
>whatever
>few minutes later chad comes and asks to work with her
>she accepts

fucking hate highschool girls I'm on the edge of just pursuing guys fucking hell, how was highschool for you guys please give me hope
>>
Honestly, unless you're a complete Autist, women are overall a lot friendlier after highschool
>>
>>27737864
Only after every hole has been ruined by Chad and Jamal.
>>
such is life robots, it sucks
>>
>that Chain Of Strength record

When robots know that good HC
>>
>>27739280
>views women as objects instead of as people
waahhh women don't love me
maybe it's because you're an autistic dumbass?
probably because you're an autistic dumbass.
>>
>>27740203
Fuck yeah was thinking the same
>>
>>27740308
Sick projections buddy!
>>
>>27740849
You're posting on this board, it's a pretty safe bet desu senpai
>>
>>27740907
It seems like you really want some (You)'s
>>
>>27740944
I'll take them if you're offering
>>
OP here
>>27740052
hell yeah true till death

>>27740308
jesus dude when was the last time you were in school? its fucked for someone whos recovering from carrying spaghetti around for years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.