[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Apollo a Robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 3245345234.jpg (92 KB, 432x694) Image search: [Google]
3245345234.jpg
92 KB, 432x694
>Rejected by Daphne
>Rejected by Bolina
>Manipulated and Rejected by Cassandra
>Had a child with Rhoio but she ended up leaving him for another man

What kind of women WOULDN'T want to be with the god of light?
>>
File: apollo.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
JUST

LIGHT MY SHIT UP
>>
File: asshole.gif (38 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
asshole.gif
38 KB, 373x500
>>27737988
Why cant Cupid handle da bantz?
>>
File: 1421732575358.png (1 MB, 679x692) Image search: [Google]
1421732575358.png
1 MB, 679x692
He wasn't the God of light at first, he was the God of faggoty harps and literal AIDS.

Women want real men, like Neoptolemus
>>
Was that statue's penis broken off like the fingers on its right hand or was it modeled that way?
>>
>>27737587
Why aren't anymore of these pretty statues coming out? dafuq senpai?
>>
>>27738629
The Greeks thought that small penises signified a sophisticate and that manliness was related to the size of you testicles.
>>
File: Am i chad.jpg (7 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
Am i chad.jpg
7 KB, 240x200
>>27738778
>tfw my testicles are pretty big
>>
Perhaps, but it was Zarex that married Rhoio afterwards and raised Apollos child like his own, so he still cucked someone.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.