[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This 300lb niggress receives more attention by showing her disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Bv2bGRXCcAEJ1TS[1].jpg (59 KB, 632x988) Image search: [Google]
Bv2bGRXCcAEJ1TS[1].jpg
59 KB, 632x988
This 300lb niggress receives more attention by showing her disgusting bloated mess of a torso than the average robot will over the course of his life

Discuss
>>
>>27737519
Her ass is on the wrong side
>>
Being fat generally stems from an addiction to food. It's not a matter of self-control, you feel bad when you're not eating, it's like cigarettes, the only reason people hate fat people but not smokers is because fat people are uglier than smokers.
>>
>plus_size
>plus
More like multiplication_size
>>
>>27737519
I literally fap to this. bully me, if you care to
>>
>>27737572
Trust me, people hate smokers too.
>>
File: keibaragu.jpg (18 KB, 292x328) Image search: [Google]
keibaragu.jpg
18 KB, 292x328
>>27737603
>factorial-size body
>>
>>27737572
People hate both it's just harder to spot a smoker till either you are close enough to catch the smell or they are smoking

Fat's just always there
>>
And women have the gall, the audacity to even attempt to even think they can be robots.
>>
>>27737627
I can fap to obese white girls if they have a cute face, but this woman just looks like she smells like shit for some reason, and I'm not very attracted to black girls as it is.
>>
>>27737629
How come there's no Smoker hate generals and people making fun of smokers, then?

Actually, I'll give you this: I maintain my assertion that people dislike fat people more because they look worse but add that food is eaten by everyone every day but not everyone smokes every day making someone who over eats look weaker.
>>
>Niggers will fuck anything that moves.

What else is new?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.