[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat hater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: happiness.jpg (46 KB, 561x380) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
46 KB, 561x380
I can not stand cats. They are the shittiest pet ever. They poop in a box and fuck your shit up. Why do people own these littler fuckers? Or better yet, why does the internet get such a boner for them?
>>
>>27737479
>Why do people own these littler fuckers?
They're cue and require less training/effort than dogs, they also can't kill or cripple you unlike dogs.
>Or better yet, why does the internet get such a boner for them?
They aren't actually domesticated, so their actions are "wacky"
>>
>>27737479
>They poop in a box
atleast they don't shit on the floor when you have to leave them inside
>fuck your shit up
dogs are worse when it comes to chewing fucking anything

>Why do people own these littler fuckers?
they require zero training, they are pest killing machines, almost no maintenance, don't smell like shit and need baths every two days, not hyper 24/7,ect,ect
>>
dunno wot you're talking about my 2 cats always do their business outside n i never had to train them to do so

also v low maintenance and top tier sociability + legit predators for their size unlike dogs n im saying that as a person who loves dogs
>>
I can't stand people who convince themselves that just because they are lonely, they have to subject an animal to the same fate in a space too small for it with nothing to do to keep them company.

I had a roommate that convinced himself that the cat greeted him at the door every day because it loved him, not because it was hungry. He made a regime for the cat's entire feeding life when all it wanted was to jump out the window and chase that bird for a snack.

It's sickening. But humans are really good at making everything look better than it actually is, so people will blow this one off, not even considering what their life would be like if something 10x your size kept you in captivity for your entire life.
>>
>>27737952
yeah, lounging around all day eating food is a awful way to live
>>
>live in old building
>bro cat catches mice all the time
>he's cute af on top of that
I have zero complaints.
>>
>>27737479
got shit on by my parents all day, couldnt stop feeling like hanging myself no matter how i distracted myself until i laid down with my cats and chilled w/ them and their godtier affection.

every morning when my cats see im awake they immediately begin rubbing against me and seem THRILLED im up despite the fact that i dont feed them and brush them all the time, which they hate.

when i got back from a week vacation all of them ran up to me meowing like crazy

it feels good to be loved by something anon, no matter what species. my dogs were just as excited too and i love them as well
>>
>>27737952
Animals are generally lacking in imagination. They do things more by instinct or how they happen to be feeling at any given moment.

You should also consider the fact that if no humans owned cats they would likely go extinct . Its the same with cows and many other animals. We bred them for our uses and would just be nuisance at best if we stopped breeding them.
>>
File: 1418086346791.jpg (95 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1418086346791.jpg
95 KB, 640x427
>>27737479
Because pets control humans and cats do it the best
fucking duh
nobody knows you're a cat
>>
>it feels good to be loved by something anon

Implying cats are capable of love. Kek
>>
>>27738470
I think you mean dogs. every breed of cat can catch small animals. a dog would just sit around hoping someone feeds it eventually
>>
cats are ok
but I'm a no pet person
fuck pets
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 500x375
Really? You find that picture and fucking post it here? You fucking degenerate.

I'm sorry your small autistic mind can't comprehend why some people like different things than you.
>>
>>27737525
Cats can kill you. They carry dangerous parasites and their bites have an 80% infection rate, which is pretty astounding.
>>
>>27738707
are those cats... dead?
>>
>>27738791
yeah, chinese eat cats, dogs, anything since subhuman
>>
>tfw my outdoor cats keep disappearing

is this normal? ;_;

i really loved the latest one

she was so kind and loving
>>
>Cats can kill you. They carry dangerous parasites and their bites have an 80% infection rate, which is pretty astounding.

That's because they are filthy, they paw their own shit multiple times a day and they are never bathed. I feel disgusted by them. They walk all over your kitchen counters to boot.
>>
File: 123434.jpg (173 KB, 1500x1320) Image search: [Google]
123434.jpg
173 KB, 1500x1320
>>27738807
>I know this feel
coyotes are the street niggers of the forest anon, that and your cat either stays around the house or wanders and dies, it's a dice roll I can no longer have the will to take.
>>
b/ has a good fkn cat gore thread going on

http://boards.4chan.org/b/thread/678384454#top
>>
File: 1 - 8DXY1m1.jpg (859 KB, 1548x2063) Image search: [Google]
1 - 8DXY1m1.jpg
859 KB, 1548x2063
>tfw love watching videos of cats being beaten or abused

>tfw have seen most of them

I need more r9k

more
>>
>>27738741
>he has an outdoor cat
If you have a vaccinated cat that never leaves your home, you're 100% in the clear.
Also, human mouths are also filthy and infectious.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.