[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you ever love a woman that's fucked other men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: 2.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
How can you ever love a woman that's fucked other men?

The most intimate thing she can give you she also gave to other guys. How is that not basically spitting in your face? I get if you're the kind of guy who just sees sex like fapping in a vagina, but can you actually respect and love that person fully if they couldn't wait to share it with the right person?
>>
>being so omega you value pussy this much
>being so omega you think someone should have magically waited for you to show up

KEK
>>
>>27737439
>caring about women
They're basically just sex toys.
>>
>>27737439
>How can you ever love a woman
That's already a very good question 2bh
>>
>>27737582
I want a lifetime companion, sex isn't necessary, just a bonus.
>>
I've fucked other women, how can her fucking other men be a problem.
It's only a problem if you can't fuck her as good as they did.
>>
>>27737439
>yfw even if you SOMEHOW manage to become a beta bux for a fat 40 year old washed up "fembot" you will NEVER absolutely 100% sure know if she saved her virginity to you "I broke my hymen on a bike or horse anon~!~!~"
or chad just fucked her in the butt
>>
>>27737439
Yes faggot.

Sex is easy. Opening up emotionally is not, unless you're used to being melodramatic. Why put pussy on a pedestal?

That said most women have the emotional depth of a sandbox. Not all, as this board would have you believe, but most.
>>
>>27737439
>can you actually respect and love that person fully if they couldn't wait to share it with the right person?

what, and you're the right person? do you enter relationships convinced they'll last until death? you literally want to be so attached to another person? fuck, that's ridiculous.
>>
>>27737678

You have to keep in mind that most robots stopped developing emotionally at 12 and believe in romantic preteen fantasies
>>
File: 473468736859469.pngXX0001.jpg (125 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
473468736859469.pngXX0001.jpg
125 KB, 1280x1080
>>27737439
You assume those that do felt like they had any choice in the matter
loneliness can crush sanity and reason
a reminder that those pure ones will never date you because you know in your heart that, you can't make them happy, there are better men that would love them more, or both.
So at a cross roads you either just accept that you must take damaged goods to not be alone or start hating women because the alternative is to hate yourself and your failings.
>>
>>27737643
A girl will never forget her first time.
>>27737678
No I don't go head first thinking she's the one, but I'm not going to get intimate with her if I'm not sure she's the person I want to be with. And yes, I want a lifetime commitment.
>>
>>27737439

why are you so insecure dude.
>>
>>27737727
Why do you think I couldn't make them happy?
>>
>>27737736

You've very clearly never had a first time know nothing about girls because no-one remembers theirs as romantic
>>
>>27737722
true

>>27737736
so why exactly is it that you think there needs to be this emotional bond between two people for them to be allowed to have sex? just literally why? do you think the same of kissing, cuddling, holding hands?
>>
>>27737736
>And yes, I want a lifetime commitment.

faggot
>>
>>27737789

You're not good enough for them and they are completely out of your league
>>
>>27737736
i know this is probably what everone says but youre just like this because you dont get pussy. sex is not the most intimate thing, physically yes but intellectually, no. try it, make friends, have sex. you feel this way because youre a virgin and youre trying to justify it.
>>
While this is true, only rich and powerful men have a chance at getting a 10/10 that is a virgin.

More importantly if a woman gave away sex for free and she is not married, raping her should be legal since she does not value her vagina.
>>
>>27737789
>Why do you think I couldn't make them happy?
look where you are posting
>>
>>27737736
Lots of girls aren't fans of their first time, since most guys they're doing it with on their first times aren't very good. They'll remember it obviously, but not in the sense that they'll automatically think you're awful in bed because you aren't the boy she lost it to. Jesus Christ dude stop living a bunch of cliches, actually go out into the world and learn what relationships are like through living them, generalisations are impossible man.
>>
>>27737727
anon here is right, op
>>
>>27737831
Or teenagers, man.
They have a chance, we all had the chance back then; who here took advantage of that?
>>
>>27737439
>OP is so gay that when he has a wet vagina ready to get fucked laying in front of him, all he can think about is other men's dicks

Maybe you should stop being such a fucking fag OP, it might solve your problems
>>
>>27737790
Yes we do
We remember the first
We remember our first organism

Sex to us isn't the same as it is with men. Why do you think women as a whole are pickier as a whole about there mate? Our hormones are not screaming at us to fuck wherever is closest to us.
>>
>>27737582
Thats all theyll ever be..once they see you care they take you for trash...believe me I was cheated on
>>
Because the older you get, the chances of finding a woman who has not had any past history with men is completely impossible. You just have to hop in there and hope you fuck her better than her last man did.
>>
>>27737831
i take it that you dont get very much pussy
>>
>>27737831
hey, lets play spot the virgin
>>
>out of my league
I'll admit I have some issues but I actually look better than the majority of guys and have been doing pretty well my myself financialy. >>27737835
I've actually dated a girl for an extended period of time. I couldn't stand that she treated sex as if it's no big deal and ended it.
>>27737817
I have friends but they can't relate since they have virgin gfs so I can't talk to them about it.
>>
>>27737879

Try actually reading the post before you reply, you stupid cunt,
>>
>>27737831
so 10/10 men can get 10/10 girls?
Stop the fucking presses
>>
>>27737921
eh well in that case go find someone 'pure' then, or realise that the reason you care about purity so much is that you don't want her to realise how relatively shit you are at sex.
really though, i wanna know WHY it matters to you, i can't understand.
>>
>>27737921
thats because it really is not big deal. children play around in sexual ways and teenagers expiriment with sex, its how most humans are.
>>
>>27737921
>I'll admit I have some issues but I actually look better than the majority of guys and have been doing pretty well my myself financialy

>>27737921

None of this makes you good enough for those girls.
>>
>>27737961
I've been trying to get around it but you're right, I just have to get to know a bunch of girls until I meet one. Sex is a very intimate thing that I only want to share with someone I really care about, and u want them to be happy about it being a first for both of us, to be able to grow together without any outside influence. It feels like an insult to me if she doesn't take it seriously.
>>
>>27737950
say to self I want young virgin girlfriend
okay self get a STEM doctorate and then it is possible
dont care that the plebs women will be outraged and the pleb women jealous
>>
>>27737981
Then what does exactly?
>>
>>27737921
i think the problem here is that op hasn't had sex and he thinks that makes him special. get laid you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>27737439
"the right person"?

wow you think everyone has their designated soul mate, the one and only person they should have sex with? nice little fantasy to sustain your hope that there's some nice girl out there waiting for you? people collide by chance and relationships are fleeting, have sex whenever you want to and know that everything you do could be the last thing.
>>
>>27737903
I dont get any, but I take plenty. If the girls hate logical beings and deny them sex then I use my logic and rape them.

It is easier to rape or kill someone then to steal a small amount of money. As a society this shows where their priorities are.
>>
>>27738079
>>27738087
There is no "right" one, I mean someone o could spend my life with. And I'm not going to throw away my virginity.
>>
>>27738063
not being a faggot who thinks virginity is that big of a deal. if you want sex then find someone who you think, as a person is ok to have sex with and do it. if virginity means that much to you, youre the biggot here and should probably just keep yours forever.
>>
>>27738048
yeah man, nothing else you can do really.

you know, if i take myself for example, i've only ever had sex with two people, each of them i cared for very much and still do, and have always respected them. however, the relationships still didn't work out because of various issues, which is what happens in the world, and i pretty much have to move on, and find someone else. i still think sex is a serious thing and i only enjoy sex with people i love, but i've had sex before, does that mean i "don't take it seriously"?
there's simply no way to know if a relationship will last or not, so would you always hold off on having sex in case she turned out not to be 'the one'?
>>
>>27738125
>i'm not going to throw away my abstract concept created by people in the past to stigmatise sexual pleasures

wow, looks like you could use a hand with all those spooks you're carrying.
>>
>>27738118
this is the most autistic thing ive read all day and ive been on r9k for 5 hours now. congrats if this is a joke. if this isnt a joke, your existance is hilarious, i bet alot of people like you.
>>
File: 1459905637844.jpg (21 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1459905637844.jpg
21 KB, 184x184
>>27737664
>saved her virginity
Yeah, i'm pretty sure they don't actually do that.
>>
>>27738125
wow youre a fucking sheep. haha think for yourself once in a while, not just what your mom or your priest tells you, holy fuck
>>
>>27737439
>The most intimate thing she can give you
that would be trust, love and respect
if you think sex is the most intimate thing you can share with someone, you're a dumb fuck

source : I have found true love
>>
>>27738192
I can second this, OP.
>>
>>27737439
I can't, op. How could I love a woman who's had black men's cum all over her face , who's had her anus stretched to capacity by someone else's dick, who's had her mouth used as a sperm recepticle. I can't and I wont
>>
>>27738158
I don't know why I even bother arguing, I guess I just want someone who thinks like me. I know for a fact I won't be happy with a girl who isn't a virgin so I'll just go on lots of dates and find out if they are quickly. I know I can do it, but it just feels so shitty to have to hide my intention on every date. Whatever, it's my only choice for now, maybe things will work out well and soon. I just really wish I knew people who understood me.
>>
File: 1457662788638.jpg (69 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1457662788638.jpg
69 KB, 720x479
>>27738251
>tfw someone supports you and your points on /r9k/
>>
>>27738225
you're absolutely right about trust, love, and respect being more intimate than sex. i wish the idea that sex is the be all and end all wasnt so force fed to virgins like OP.
>>
>>27738280
eh fair enough man, i'm not trying to change your mind, i'm just curious as to why you feel this way, but if it makes you touchy then no worries!
good luck on your virgin hunt, hope you're under 20 so there's still a chance of success for you.
>>
>>27738310
I'll be fine, believe it or not I have no problems getting girls interested in me. No point on even coming here anymore either. Obviously nobody thinks like me so maybe by getting to know more people my perspective will change a bit. Thanks for at least considering why I think this way but I honestly don't think I can explain well enough.
>>
>>27738403
Nah I believe you, and in that case it's just a shame you're hung up on this purity thing. As I said, hoping you do find a qt virgin to spend your days with.
>>
>>27738403
ok, i thought exactly like you back when i was a virgin. when i was a kid i had the exact same thougts. i even wanted to find people who thought exactly like me because i didnt get how you could have sex with a non-virgin. i did end up having sex with a virgin and every girl ive been with since then has been a non-virgin. there's really no difference, emotianally or otherwise. i began to learn that it doesnt matter if youre the first or the last, doesnt have to be that deep, just that it meant something along the way. this is all the advice from experience i can give. maybe you wont understand what im saying, then, i dont know, good luck finding a virgin to fuck. faggot.
>>
>>27738195
Do you think I care whether other people like me?

If for some reason you do then I bet if everyone that has ever existed could be asked they would agree with me. They would know a women should only have sex with her husband and loses her value if she does not and becomes used goods or an actual whore depending on the time period.

If you are unable to get something it is because you do not deserve it.
>>
>>27738522
I won't know for sure until I see for myself.
>>27738560
>if you're unable to get something it's because you do not deserve it.
You should lecture starving African children about how they apparently don't deserve foood.
>>
>>27738560
woah ahahaha. im not trying to joke around or be funny here, if this is in all seriousness anon, i think you should see a psychologist. i just think it would benefit your life based on what ive seen. to adress your points; firstly, no, nobody thinks that. and secondly, this just shows that you have no empathy and as a human being youre a pretty shitty one. just based on what is accepted by the majority as desirable human traits, youre worthless, and will not be missed when youre gone. if youre playing around just trying to sound autistic, good job, you have me fooled, i got a good laugh.
>>
>>27738637
We are the summation of our parents choices. This view is unpopular because most people's parents are plebs and work all their lives with nothing to show for it.

They do not deserve food because they can not get food. Those niggers do not deserve anything because no one deserves anything. They dont deserve life either since their parents cant or wont take care of them. This is what mindless overbreeding does and needs to be quelled.
>>
>>27738637
you sound like an ok guy, i hope you manage to find a virgin so you can figure it out, or maybe even find out on your own.
>>
>>27738764
And people were calling me autistic... holy fuck.
>>
>>27738764
youre right that nobody is entitled to anything but you cant just go around saying what people do and dont deserve. they over breed because more working niggers means more food eventually. the problem is that, based on geography, food doesnt come easy to them like it does to you, you fucking autist.
>>
>>27737879
Ah yes, my first organism.
I remember it like it was yesterday
>>
>>27738735
Empathy is a tool for easier manipulation. THe ability to understand someone's feelings and being able to exploit them are paramount to success or at least getting what you want. It takes a lot of self control to be able to feel it and ignore it.

Again why would I care what they think? Especially when I am dead.

Our time is finite and I see no benefit to interacting with lesser apes let alone allowing them to delude themselves into thinking they have equal standing to myself.
>>
File: image.png (569 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569 KB, 640x1136
>tfw 23
>Tfw I scored a 18 year old virgin
>I am the older man

She's on her rag and acting like a 18 year old. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THIS, (Apart from fukkin)
>>
>>27738849
Im gonna go with my first answer of having them stop breeding and move somewhere else with at least food to steal.

Think of all those potential Basketball-Americans that could have come from there if htey had enough food.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.