[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've wanted to have sex with another guy for so long. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459648766001.jpg (10 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1459648766001.jpg
10 KB, 400x310
I've wanted to have sex with another guy for so long. I've felt ashamed of it though, like I would need to hide it from girls. I'm also kind of scared of being 'used' and having a man be too dominant or forceful with me, or finding one that's too submissive and girly.

But the sight of a toned male body, a thick cock cumming, it's just so hot. I just want to fuck another guy and surrender our bodies to each other. I don't like all the labels either, like 'top' 'bottom' 'twink' 'bear. I just want to find another non faggy guy that would like fucking me and filling my mouth with his cum as much as he would like having it done to him.

Is gay sex as hot and pleasurable as it seems? I have to know. I've been with girls but most of my crushes in school were on guys. It's something I've suppressed for a long time.
>>
>>27737239
God what I wrote us just so fucking gay

What is gay sex like? I want a nice boyfriend but pol told me gays are never monogamous and it scares me.
>>
>>27737555
It's fucking hot, my boyfriend and love sucking eachother off
>>
>>27737784
>april
>hot
>implying it's not too cold to be banging
whats wrong with you homie
>>
>wants to have a gay experience
>doesn't want any of the experience of being gay

Gay men identify as bottoms or tops and bears or twinks or otters. It's the nature of the beast.

You sound like you're just confused.
>>
>>27737851
>confused
Uh, no.

I don't see how not liking labels makes me 'confused'. I like fucking things, I also like fucking myself (so I assume I'd enjoy a real dick too).

I don't like the cattiness and cliquishness of the gay community. I just want a nice guy with similar interests to be my boyfriend.

>>27737784
Sucking cock looks really fun. I,m envious.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.