[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night drinking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: smirnoff_21_bottle_kv_v5.jpg (2 MB, 4080x6496) Image search: [Google]
smirnoff_21_bottle_kv_v5.jpg
2 MB, 4080x6496
Here's another one!
You know the drill
>what are you drinking
>why are you drinking it

tonight for me it's pic related, but I only have one shot's worth so I'm not expecting to really feel anything. Missing my precious absolut :(

And, as always, ask a not-drunk-but-wants-to-be femanon anything.
>>
bump you guys these are always nice!
>>
>>27737079
You do use the catalog, right anon?
>>
>>27737190
Do you mean the r9k catalog? yes, why do you ask
>>
>>27737211
Oh, no reason at all.

:^)
>>
>>27737242
ok anon

what are you drinking
>>
>>27737285
Bacardi with lemonade, I'm not even gay. Feels..ok man.

I hear eating a banana gets you drunker, if you're looking to get the most out of that vodka.
>>
File: yy.png (876 KB, 594x596) Image search: [Google]
yy.png
876 KB, 594x596
>>27737079
>one shot of shitty vodka
That's not even worth drinking if you don't have more alcohol. So either you're underage, or you're broke because you're a retarded woman who doesn't know how to save money.

Actually, you're definitely underage, because no one over 18 would actually think a single shot is worth taking if you can't follow it with more. The only time it's acceptable to have one drink is if it's one beer, either at a low-key social function or after you get home from a day at work and can't afford to get drunk before going to bed since you have work again the next day. In both cases, the alcohol helps but there's also a calming effect of the slow intake of a familiar beer that helps calm you down. A single shot of hard liquor followed by nothing else is a waste of your time and resources. I would say kill yourself, but you probably don't even have enough bleach.

I love you, anon, I hope you're happy and I hope you have fun doing whatever you're doing tonight even if you're not as drunk as you wish you could be. I'm about to crack open my first beer, sadly a Miller because I forgot to put the good stuff in the fridge earlier today.
>>
>>27737427
this post made me sad
>>
Skyy vodka
Depressed
>>
>>27738187
the Holocaust made me sad just kidding
>>
Sorry lads,I had to quit drinking. I will smoke pot with you though.
>>
>>27738244
How can it make you sad if it never happened?
>>
I haven't started yet, it know its going to be a late night. I have about one third of a bottle of spiced rum, and a Mississippi Mud (liter of beer) that I will drink at the end, as that gets the best results.

I'm alone because my man is up in the shit town we grew up with helping his sister celebrate her 21st birthday. Ugh. I'd much rather drink alone and watch chick flicks than go to the same shitty bar in the same shitty town that his family goes to literally every weekend. I love them, but I have literally everything about that town, especially the other people in it. I'd say lets go some place nicer, but we would be paying for everyone. They go to their dive bar because they know the townies will buy them pitchers.
>>
At the bar with my normie friends even though we do this all the time. Id rather just be comfy playin
>would post pic but my phone is fucked
>>
>>27738187
>>27738296
If you hover your mouse over black lines, you can read the text underneath XDDDDDD (don't tell anyone, it's a secret for only ub3r l33t chon users! :3333) There are so many cool things about "le" (internet-slang for "the," it's soooo epic and cool :PPPP) 4chan that the peasants don't know about, we are truly the intellectual elite!
>>
Jim beam black. Shits delicious.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.