[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doggo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160408-224915~2.jpg (200 KB, 1047x1045) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-224915~2.jpg
200 KB, 1047x1045
Are you lonely? No one to go on nightwalks with, be excited to see you, want to spend time with you, or cuddle up with and watch anime? Why not get a doge?
>>
Or, at the very least, he/she/them can lick peanut butter off your peeper
>>
My dog is great. Even though she's been a cisgender female her whole life, people still use the wrong gender pronouns. She does NOT get offended. What a strong woman she is.
>>
My apartment doesn't allow dogs. Plus, dogs don't love you. They only use you for food, shelter, etc. and act accordingly. They'll leave you just as quick as any person would.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 619x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 619x963
>getting a dog if you have a gf so she can cuck you with the dog
>getting a dog without a gf so you can broadcast to everyone that you are walking with and prepping the dog you want to fuck your future gf

there is no bigger sign of being a cuck
>>
>>27736843
My boyfriend wants me to let my dog lick me. Is this beta? Does he want to be cucked?
>>
>>27736913
he just wants to see you CANINED
>>
I don't really like dogs. Even if I did I'm not fit to care for one anyways.

I can't even take care of myself, what makes you think I'd be able to take care of another living being?
>>
>>27736843
>all dogs are male
>>
>>27736828
Confirmed for never owning a dog
They don't have the mental capacity for treachery
>>
>>27736720
I can't even take care of myself, a dog would be too much of a burden
>>
>tfw doggo got in a fight with a coon or something
>sounded really violent
>went to grab my gun just in case
>went outside and saw her eating some white stringy shit
>can't find a body anywhere
>she smelled like literal shit afterwards
???
>>
>>27737987
Dogs have a sixth sense so they can see ghosts and stuff. She probably fought off a poltergeist and what you saw her eating was the plasma and what you smelled was death
>>
File: Screenshot_20160325-170015~2.jpg (229 KB, 1080x806) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160325-170015~2.jpg
229 KB, 1080x806
Isn't she qt
>>
Dog just died. Grew up with the lil dude he just got too old, you know?
>>
Why would you force a dog to watch anime? That's a terrible thing. Also stop with the cringy cutespeak
>>
>>27736752
fpbp

Originalforjehfi
>>
>>27736828
You're thinking about cats, chief.
>>
>>27736828
>My apartment doesn't allow women. Plus, women don't love you. They only use you for food, shelter, etc. and act accordingly. They'll leave you just as quick as any women would.
>>
>>27736828
your thinking of women
>>
>>27738993
Sorry to hear that, my dude. Growing up with a doggo and developing that "boy and his dog" relationship is one of the best things in life.
>>
>>27736720
What breed is your doge ?
>>
>>27740118
Australian cattle dog
>>
My lease doesn't allow dogs but I want one so badly. He could keep my drunk ass company
>>
>>27737987
Well, black people do have a shit smell and you already mentioned it could be a coon
>>
I couldn't bear losing him ;_;
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.