[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
god im so fucking pissed >dads outta town >brother invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tfw no gf.png (17 KB, 652x680) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.png
17 KB, 652x680
god im so fucking pissed
>dads outta town
>brother invited a bunch of his posthead friends and his gf
>theyre all partying with doors open, letting mosquitoes in
>brother ask for my ps4 and wont shut up about it
>give it to him
>theyre all playing mortal kombat against eachother
>after a hour I ask if I can go a match
>fight against his girlfriend
>dont remember a lot of the moves, so I look at the moves list
>wreck her shit after she was smugly taunting and stuff
>tell her gg
>she gets all asshurt and says i was cheating by looking at the moveslist (which is a one button press away for both of us, the pause screen)
>tell them the salt is getting too much and Im leaving
>can hear them all laughing at me while i come to my room
fucking normie fags are mashing on my 200$ fightstick like its a fucking toy and destroying my shit and playing my games and using my netflix
what the fuck do i do
>>
go take your shit back right now mate.

go take your ps4 back and maybe smash a few plates or something and then blame them when daddy comes back.
>>
>>27736903
they just said theyre leaving to go to walmart and said im a whiny faggy babby
im going to get my ps4
>>
Be a fucking man and go get your shit. Act like you're legitimately insane by smashing something and screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" so they won't try to bother you again.

Just confront them. When you call somebody out for being a cunt they'll usually stop being a cunt... unless they start acting like a douchebag and puffing their chest out and shit.. then you do what I said above
>>
>>27736705
>posthead
Is this a typo or an actual thing?
>>
>>27736705
just enjoy being a cuck alfred
>>
>>27737068
what the fuck
how did you know my last name
>>
>>27736969
How old are you and how old is you brother? Also rate ur bros grillfriend.
>>
Construct a castle in your room made of piss bottles and never leave it.
>>
>>27737078
dude you just behaved like an autist infront of us.
>>
>>27736705
Shouldn't have let him borrow the console fambam
>>
>>27736705

Go get your ps4 back and tell them to fuck off. Better to be feared than not respected.
>>
>>27737138
im 18, brother is 23
his gf is this huge fat disgusting 1/10 tumblr girl
>>27737243
pls no
>>27737387
i did, but i didnt tell them anything, they went to walmart
i fucking hate them since my brother and his gf moved in, it was just me and my dad here and it was comfy, my dad was at work all day so i had the house to myself, just me and my dog
but now theyre all hear and the house is always messy and smells like shit and they eat all my food
>>
Walk in the room and the first person you see, boy or girl, just start throwing hands senpai. Let those fuck niggas know not to fuck with your shit.
See you in 15 when you let me know how easy it was getting your shit back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.