[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /18readytostartlife/ here? How do we make it, what are our plans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1459572115431.webm (667 KB, 604x1064) Image search: [Google]
1459572115431.webm
667 KB, 604x1064
Who /18readytostartlife/ here? How do we make it, what are our plans?
>>
>>27736417
I was like that 11 years ago. None of it happened, still on 4chan.
>>
>>27736417
actual life doesnt start until around 25-30
>>
>>27736417
Sure, you gotta believe. I went back to school and my only life-plan is to buy a house. Totally doable dream.
>>
TIPS FOR ALL ANONS

>if you go to college actually try and stay away from M E M E majors (even STEM is a meme major if you're not good/interested at it and just forcing yourself to do it)

>spend money on getting fit and a good body before you spend money on designer clothes, even just get some dumbbells and do curls and over head presses for 30 minutes a day increasing the weight - designer clothes are a way to jew you for your money but girls wont care, do you care what brands a girl is wearing or how hot her body is?

>history repeats itself and no doubt an upcoming market collapse isn't far off, keep most of your assets in cash so you can capitalize and invest when this does occur as the boomers get BTFO
>>
>>27736417
>how do we make it
You're on /r9k/, you are already screwed
>>
>>27736570
I'm thinking of doing CC for a year to improve my transcript/better my standerized test scores, then transfering to a full uni out of my current state and living in dorm. y/n
>>
>>27736417
Post more titties brah
>>
>>27736574
>>27736574
Im actually kinda normie, got a prom date and all. but now that the reality of being an adult is kicking in, it's almost a little scary.
>>
I got my dick sucked by a fat chick, became addicted to cigarettes and alcohol, lost all my friends and moved back in with my parents.
>>
>>27736596
Yes. It saves a lot of money, and it's generally easier to get in to most places as a transfer student.

check whether your credits will transfer before you go though, it's not uncommon for them to only transfer in-state
>>
>>27736417
we go to college like our mommy asked us annndddddd we do awful in it, get Ds and get no jobs when we come out. yep fuck that shit
>>
File: 1458588726024.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458588726024.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>27736661
Depends on what you do immediatly after graduating but if you become a neet, it just gets really boring and depressing doing the same thing constantly day after day
>>
>>27736661
Oh and be sure to make the most of your seinor year, never went to prom myself or did anything significant, I still miss highschool
>>
>>27736570
I can workout for free at school then but /fa/ clothes tho
>>
>>27736417
Sauce on that you faggot
>>
>>27736417
Sauce, anyone?
>>
>>27737432
>>27737367
Siri

Original Comment
>>
>>27736570

>even STEM is a meme major if you're not good/interested at it and just forcing yourself to do it

There's very few students who are talented AND hardworking enough to just "be good" in STEM majors. For most all people who enter STEM, it will mean hard and challenging work, but the work can be rewarding too.

This is also why for most universities, the attrition rate (that is, people who initially declare themselves STEM, but then change-majors within their freshman/sophomore year) is something like +70%.

And then of those that make it past that, only like another 50% stick through with it into junior year. At least as far as I know, those are the numbers you can expect for STEM majors like Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering.
>>
i'm ready to start my life
>drop out of college the first week
SIKE
>>
>>27736570

Trying to predict crashes is a terrible idea. It's much more likely that you'll end up better in the long term by investing a little bit at consistent intervals
>>
>>27736417
i know that's siri, but does anybody have the source to that specific video?
>>
Let's be honest /r9k/, when I was 18 I thought I was going to change things for the better too, I thought I'd go to college, get a degree, a job I love, and start "living".

Flash forward just a year and a half and this is what happened.

>Went to college, started off strong but got burnt out.
>Depression and anxiety got even worse, failed three out of five classes I was taking, got into debt.
>Dropped out of college and moved in with some relatives, rented out a room to live in for a very low rent per month.
>Living that NEET life now, in process of getting Neetbux.
>Couldn't be happier, basking in the freedom of not having to do anything.

Make that decision now while you still can, NEET Life = Best Life.
>>
>>27736570
>tfw to dumb for college
What do I do?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.