[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're on your way home from Wendy's 2 large fries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
>You're on your way home from Wendy's 2 large fries and a medium coke
>You round a corner to find a young Tyrone and his friends loitering near the entrance of the park you walk through to get home
>You speed up your pace to try and get past them as quickly as possible
>In your haste you drop one of your orders of fries
>Tyrone and his friends all start laughing at you, one pulls out his phone and records you
>In a fit of autistic, embarrassment fueled rage you shout
>"Shut up!"
>After a brief moment of silence meets it's conclusion you're left surrounded by young black hoodlums
>Tyrone gets up from the bench he was sitting on and yells to you
>"Fuck did you just say to me?"
>You hear his friends start cheering him on
>"Beat his ass, Tyrone!" "Fuck this white boy up!" "Show him how we do, bruh!"
>Tyrone is ready to fight and will not back down
>He is younger and more fit than you, you can not outrun him
What do you do?
>>
File: venicehead.png (20 KB, 1032x650) Image search: [Google]
venicehead.png
20 KB, 1032x650
I'll let him attack me and hope he doesn't kill me
I'll then take pictures of the bruises and cuts
Then proceed to get him arrested and send that nigger to prison.
>>
Fight his ass you pussy.
>>
I just run because negroes never fight 1 on 1 they will hang up on you as soon as the fight starts.
>>
File: memekick4.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
memekick4.webm
2 MB, 640x640
unleash my akuma kiksu from herr
that nigger won't know what's coming to him
>>
File: 1453046768510.png (38 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1453046768510.png
38 KB, 500x314
>>27736588
bonafide faggot right here. But this is definitely the most honest answer you will get.
>>
File: 1454455519201.png (186 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
1454455519201.png
186 KB, 911x877
>>27736863
this is false. Negroes only gang up when their man is losing.
>>
>>27736864
autist alert

Arigato Mr. Robato
>>
>>27737025
they all call me "autistic" or "a loser" until my heel connects with their jaw
the last thing they ever see is my foot rushing towards their hearts
>>
File: 1453682348430.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1453682348430.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
Kill myself because fries have the most calories and provide the least filling, and also taste worse than other stuff I could have gotten on the menu.

Then I'd present my white wife to Tyrone and let him have his way with her tight pussy and ass.
>>
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 829x829) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72 KB, 829x829
well I guess I'd just have to do my best
>>
>"heh, big mistake kiddos"
>*teleports into the center of their nig mob*
>"real big..."
>with one swift motion I draw my dual katanas and decapitate each of his friends
>point my katana at Tyrone
>"Go tell the rest of your tribe about me"
>back into the alleyways
>>
Shoot them because I live in a free state where big daddy gubbamint has not stripped away my God-given rights to self-defense.
>>
>>27737513
top kek, sempai
>>
I'd tell him that his aggression in this situation is due to the testosterone currently surging through his body, and that he, as a black male, has a surplus of it. His need to lash out is stemming from a biological impulse and these feelings can and should be ignored when you know in your mind that they will lead to negative results such as hurting someone irreparably and getting charged with a crime. I'd also tell him that the ease with which he is willing to resort to violence is due to systemic problems that shattered the black family and created a cycle of poverty and a culture of crime. His odds of living of happy, productive life were long from the start but he can overcome it if he refuses to succumb to behavior such as this. Then I would tell him that I love him, to hug me, and offer to adopt him as my son.
>>
>pull my open carry
I love Texas
>>
>pull my open carry
I love Utah
>>
this would never happen because i dont live near hoodlums
>>
>>27736274
Fight him knowing ill lose, I don't care enough about anything to care about getting my ass beat.
>>
>>27736274
pull out my bear. i love canada
>>
DUUR HEY GUYS, WHAT DO YOU DO
HES STRONGER THAN YOU AND YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY

HUUURRR

great thread op.
>>
>>27738081
>he punches you and you fall over and begin to pass out
>the group walks away from you, and as the light fades you notice tyrone hesitate to keep with the pack
>darkness
>as you come to, you find that tyrone has stayed with you the entire time. it's about 20 minutes later
>tyrone bought you more fries from wendy's
>"look man, im sorry man, im really tryna be a better person. i just got no place to stay, i wanna go to college one day"
>after some more dialogue it turns out tyrone is pretty cool, he watched dbz and actually has a similar sense of humor
>you decide to help him out
>you bring tyrone to your home, and he sees your room

itt: how does an urban black male who only knows of a hard life on the streets react to your room? can you convert him away from a life of being a hoodlum?
>>
I live in a state with Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law so I pull out my CC and pop pop pop watch a motherfucker drop :-)
>>
>>27736274

> activate my religion of peace
> exploding so hard
> kill everyone in the park
> ascend to peaceful heaven
> praise allah
> receive 72 virgins
>>
File: stupid5.gif (895 KB, 200x232) Image search: [Google]
stupid5.gif
895 KB, 200x232
>>27738229
you're also suffering from a heart attack and tyrone is stomping you face in.
what do?
>>
>>27738301
i forgot to mention that tyrone and his friends are packing ak47s
WHAT DO
>>
>>27736274
>nigger fighting one on one

yah nah, a more realistic setting is they all jump you together. One of them might just stand look out so he can be excused. This is the nigger code, If only we gave them more money for those programs.
>>
>tfw Tyrone will never rape your boipussy and unload his seed deep inside your anus
>tfw you have no reason to live
>>
>>27737513
>"Go tell the rest of your tribe about me"

nice
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.