[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stay sane knowing you wasted your 20's in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1443493318041.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1443493318041.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
How do you stay sane knowing you wasted your 20's in front of a computer screen while your peers were out every friday and saturday night at clubs/bars meeting people, having great times and making memories that last a life time?
>>
because I'm not yet 20 (19)

I also don't really like any of these things
>>
I am 33. Just look at it like you spent a decade in prison or sick. In a way you were sick for a decade. Nicki Manaj & Rick Ross got their lives together when they were older. There has got to be millions who made some small changes & became happy with their lives.
>>
Those "memories" don't last a lifetime because you're drunk and being a sociable-for-no-reason little bitch. Life in the 20's is incredibly vapid bullshit with every goddamned person being so obsessed with their selves.
>>
File: png.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>27736779
>>27736944
>>27736918
You're only saying this because you're an ugly sack of shit.

envy.

You would give anything to have the lives that the people in op's pic live.
>>
>>27736248
>How do you stay sane knowing you wasted your 20's in front of a computer screen

But I didn't, it was mostly spent on my boat or on the shore fishing into all hours the the night.
>>
File: DSCN1547_1_1.jpg (823 KB, 1142x1656) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1547_1_1.jpg
823 KB, 1142x1656
I remember my glory days of removing kebab in my late teens/early 20s. Better memories than whatever normies have for sure.

pic related are a few kebabs I removed.
>>
I went out and did all sorts of shit.
Drunken night hikes, performing stand-up comedy, hosted parties, stalked through the city to find a decent post 1:00 am espresso.
I only wanted to do it with her, and she's dead now.
I'm just waiting to die, so this desk is convenient.
>>
>making memories that last a life time?

>Hey bro remember the time we got drunk
>Ye

>Hey bro remember the time you had sex
>Y-What was her name
>Uh'uhno

>Hey bro remember that time we stayed up and got smashed and forgot everything
>No

Anyways it's not really wasting your 20s if you didn't have anything going for you when you talked to people anyway.
>>
>>27736248
by wasting my 30's in front of a computer screen
>>
>>27736918
I agree. The worst part is that I don't regret having wasted a decade of my life. At least not entirely.
I belive firmly that the good things in my life come a bit later than normally expected. I simply reject that concept that a man's life has to be settled at 22-25. That means having a degree, a car, a GF/wife, a solid job, etc.
Being a souless normie is not my style.
>>
>>27737129
+1

I prefer you over normies anyday, kebab slayer anon. Someone has to keep Muslims in check.
>>
>>27737129

You're saying you're proud of killing some kid?
>>
>>27737191
>I belive firmly that the good things in my life come a bit later than normally expected

And then one day you're going to wake up at 35 years old and realize you were wrong and its never going to come.
>>
>>27736248
i've come to terms with it after trying to do those party nights bar hopping and just end up feeling incredibly bored and uncomfortable and anxious and wishing I was home playing skyrim instead
>>
>>27737214

Absolutely. He had it coming for being born muslim.
>>
>>27737015
>You would give anything to have the lives that the people in op's pic live.

You're acting like there's some sort of requirement to go out at clubs/bars and meet people. How fucking dumb are you mate?

Autists don't like that shit.
>>
>>27736248
>while your peers were out every friday and saturday night at clubs/bars meeting people, having great times and making memories that last a life time?
They were wasting their 20s as well. Everyone wastes every year.
>>
>>27736248
No regrets. I argue that if existence can be reduced to point particles with a mass and an acceleration, then everything is preordained.

I can't know the future, but the past could only have happened one way.

This worldview is hard to reconcile with quantum mechanics but I don't let that get in the way of an otherwise great coping strategy.
>>
Being a pussy and regretting what your dumb ass chose not to do when you were prime won't help you get laid

Nobody gives a shit about you or what you've done, and once you learn why that's pretty cool you can just let go of all that shit
>>
I turn 23 in a couple of weeks.

is it too late?
>>
>>27737357
If you didn't have your first kiss by age 12 and lose your virginity to a ptp virgin by the end of your junior year then it is too late.
>>
>>27737392
Already lost virginity and kiss virginity.

Just never really partied hard.
>>
File: ohdex.jpg (94 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
ohdex.jpg
94 KB, 571x540
>>27736248
I just got back from a bar, and I can assure you and all the robots here they aren't missing anything. got invited by co workers, would normally never go
> show up at bar
> find my group. everyone is sitting ordering drinks
> The scene is shit 10:1 male to female ratio
> chad's and failed normies sitting at tables together. watching 1 of the 50 screens with sports on
> the only girls there are either attached to a man, or working the place
> sit down and order my sprite
> girl looks at me almost in disgust as everyone else is ordering beers and shots
> Sit there for nearly an hour and a half saying next to nothing, as all there conversations them arguing about this baseball team that baseball team blah blah blah
> decide it's time to go home. say i'm leaving to them all
> "leaving so soon anon?"
> yes, make up excuse about how i need to be home
> get home feed my cat. reflect on how much of a waste of time that was.
You can have your fucking bars op. They are a meme. They are in actuality nothing like you see in the movies. For people like us we have nothing to worry about, because we would never had enjoyed the "scene" to begin with.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.