[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a catfish? I have a thing for catfishing Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Who here is a catfish?

I have a thing for catfishing Muslim girls on InterPals and Filipina girls on Pina Love. They are desperate for some white man to marry and liberate them. I always use pictures of Chads and lead them on. I sometimes get them to send me e-gift cards for pizza. I've been talking to this Muslim from the UK for about 6 months now and I've almost gotten to the point where she is going to send me money to pay to come there so we can get married. How much should I ask for? I was thinking of enough to build a new gaming PC. Say $2K?

Pic related. Any a Moroccan virgin Muslim girl is a roastie.
>>
>>27736210
That's not that bad of a roastie desu senpai
>>
>>27736210

OP here. She also discovered that I was a Catfish and still begs me to be with her. Muslims are desperate for white dick. She even apologized to me for going off on me when she found out.
>>
No mercy for mudslime
>>
>>27736239
>fat Muslim roastie
Just exploit her already family
>>
>>27736272

She's poor and has no money, unlike the UK one.
>>
Ahh I use to catfish in high school ,I use to pretend i was 17 year old girl and just made married men make creppy ass videos for me just for the lols inever got any money from it i just did want it at the time i honesly dont know why i did it i but i feel that i should feel bad but i always make justifications saying " well there are the one's talking to an underage girl, so i am doing the right thing" o felt like Chris Hanson. But i made the guy post creepy ass video for me I talking about how he would rape me i laughing for days I posted the video up on xvideos I'll see if I can find it
>>
>>27736994
Same guy, Op go here im intrested in sharing stories with you https://discord.gg/0wFXd0kSMYnWNvO3
>>
>>27736210
I used to catfish with photoshopped pics and stuff but now its pretty much expected of everyone to have a webcam. So when you say "I dont have a webcam" they usually become skeptical and start to distance themselves.

That is of course unless you do what youre doing and go after deprived whores in 3rd world shit holes.
>>
>>27736994
yeah, rape the english langauge, that's absolutely fine
>>
>>27736210
>>27736239
Are they muslim or just arabic?
>>
File: 1456977415863.gif (114 KB, 544x720) Image search: [Google]
1456977415863.gif
114 KB, 544x720
>I can get a submissive qt Arabic girl from the UK and she will beg for my white cock

WTF how do I DO THIS HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS TEACH ME I WANT A QT SUBMISSIVE MUSLIM WIFE HOLY SHIT I WILL FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE A TREASURE I JUST WANT A WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE ME
>>
>>27736210
The fuck are those sites? Sounds like something that'd give you seven viruses per page.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.