[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do normies have it rough at all? i mean i know they have their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
do normies have it rough at all? i mean i know they have their own "problems" but do you think situations like this one counts as being "bad"?

>be me
>neighbor is 15 year old stacy in the making who is always busy with sports and school stuff
>she always needs rides to her activities
>i don't go to school so of course i am home with car
>mom tells her mom i can give her rides
>now i am stuck driving this girl around everywhere

fast forward

>after one of her soccer games i came and picked her up and she starts crying in the car
>being the awkward piece of shit i am, i just sit there
>"i know you think i get everything handed to me, i can tell that you don't like driving me around everywhere and I'm sorry. I'd walk if i could but I can't."
>i ask her where this is all coming from all of a sudden
>"i went to score a goal and a girl from the other team tackled me and i rolled my ankle. i was out the whole rest of the game and the recruiters from colleges were there to see me play and i fucked it all up this is what i was counting on because I'm shit in school and i don't have any talents i might as well die"
>she tells me about how her friends just use her for alcohol and drug money
>she tells me it must be nice not having to come out of the house and deal with people all the time
>i don't really say anything except sorry and then drop her home and she's still crying up a storm

>she tells me a week later three of her top schools won't commit her for soccer because of that one game she got injured in.

i hate normies for the most part but i never thought that some relied on things like sports so hard to go far in life and be successful. at least she still has money from her family.

i dunno this has been on my mind for a while especially since she's been really quiet and sad lately. her life isn't over, is it?
>>
>>27736032
Don't fall for her pity trick.
>>
I don't think so, and seriously, memes aside you should try to talk to her, maybe save a life. You don't have to aim to make her a gf or anything, idk, but it'd be cool to just talk to her and let her know she isn't worthless.
>>
>>27736032
HAHAHAHA THIS ROASTIE REALIZED SHE IS WORTH NOTHING. Tell her now that she realizes how worthless her life has been up to this point she can start to improve it by developing a personality and interests.
>>
File: 63zjm1.png (28 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
63zjm1.png
28 KB, 128x160
heh hehehehehehehehehehehehe
>>
many normies are robots that fell for one of many social memes. it's not too late to save her, anon
>>
I would feel sorry for her if not for the fact that getting into colleges because you're good at sports is amazingly stupid and a product of private universities having a monopoly.
>>
>>27736032
Stupid normie bitch probably fucked up her whole life at that soccer game lol
>>
>>27736032
Not being able to get into college sounds pretty bad. In fact that's typical robot problem. Since she's a stacy tho, she'll be fine in the end.
>>
>>27736176
i know it's really stupid but she'd told me she wants to study to be a business major and the schools she wants to go to have that for her and soccer would've helped

>>27736157
>>27736102
i mean I'm 24 so no gf out of this girl for me. also, what the hell am i supposed to say to her, coming from an autistic robot who still lives at home with mom.
>>27736061
not sure if i should just ignore it tbqh with you familia
>>
>>27736242
i feel kinda bad because it wasn't even her fault. she was supposedly one of the best on the team from what my mom told me?
>>27736260
i mean she's only 15 and she's a little dumb ngl. i don't think she really knows she's a stacy yet and like i said people only get close to her for money and alcohol.
>>
>>27736261
business and management always striked me as the kind of shit people study when they aren't good at anything else, tbqh familia.

>>27736302
why is a 15 year old applying to a place in college, what
>>
>>27736302
Have you guys talked after that incident? Like today?
>>
>>27736032
Lmao who the Fuck cares. People get shipped off into war to die and you don't see them complaining.
>>
>>27736322
colleges start looking at kids early when they're talented in sports. i knew kids in high school who were committed to colleges from 8th and 9th grade.

i think she wanted international business as her first choice. her second choice was a lawyer i think

>>27736335
yeah i drive her home from school every day. she had her ear buds in most of the car ride but took them out to ask me how my day was and if we could get some candy. i usually don't like to make stops but i agreed today. she looked awful tbqh I asked her what was bothering her and she said she was just really tired and put her headphones back in
>>
>>27736102
Don't listen to this beta bitch.

Never become a stacy's sob pillow. It starts like that then she will tell you how Chad wasn't smiling when he fucked her missionary.

Show her that you are like a wall and that her succubus techniques won't work on you
>>
>>27736435
i think OP is trying to figure out whether or not normies actually do have it rough in their own ways. i don't think he actually cares if she turns into a robot but he might be witnessing the beginning of someone's downfall in a way
>>
>>27736458
Dude just drop the normie bastard stop giving her rides she how she feels after that
>>
>>27736482
She has no downfall as long as she has money looks and vagina
If her life was truly hard she would be studying for school and not taking the easy way out. The only way you can be shit at middle or high school is by literally not doing anything. Its baby work.
>>
>>27736458
Weird. Really weird, how are the kids supposed to know what they want to study and make a career of when they're 15?
>>
>>27736495
>mom is forcing me to drive her
ill probably just ignore it from now on
she'll probably be ok
>>
>>27736586
Welcome to 2016 pal.
>>
>>27736591
Are you ugly because you can have a friendly relationship with her. Or maybe fall in love.
>>
>>27736586
i agree with this anon. how is it even okay to force a kid to figure out what they want to do when they're only 15?

>>27736528
i mean i guess you have a point but i don't think high school is as easy as you make it sound
>>
>>27736622
I'm 24, and i also don't see her in a romantic type of light at all. I practically watched her grow up when i still went to high school here.

i am probably a 4/10 and i just dont see her in that kind of way.
>>
>>27736693
>>27736622
Stop telling him to fall in love with a 15 year old for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27736693
How was your highschool experience?
>>
>knew a kid in high school who was practically a robot except he was a gifted fencer
>he twisted his ankle one meet and was out the whole season
>stanford had to un commit him due to not being able to fence the rest of that season
>kid became so depressed that he moved to studying, and still did poorly in school
>blew his brains out two weeks before graduation

why do rich normies put bullets in their heads? daddy still coulve gotten him into school
>>
>>27736693
How is she a Stacy?
>>
>>27736805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euuCiSY0qYs
>>
>>27736760
>was quiet, i worked well, got good grades.
>always did group projects and would help kids in math and science.
>got bullied a lot by the chads and got asked to prom as a joke by stacy.
>didn't drive so i walked instead of taking the bus. wore out my shoes real fast and kids noticed and always made fun of them.
>wrote poetry and drew until one day in lunch chad stole my notebook from right under me and stood on a table and read my love poem and then the one about me wanting to die on the next page
>he ripped the book up and threw it at me and told me to kill myself
>teachers always tried to talk to me and make me feel better

basically, went to school, came home, and repeat every day
i talked to maybe one kid in my gym class because we always sat out
>>
>>27736833
>she's actually very pretty
>she's social and sweet
>plays sports
>popular at school

she seems to have it pretty made to me
>>
>>27736902
>>27736902
i was def thinking of this song too looking at that other anon's post.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.