[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't know love until you've fell in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
You don't know love until you've fell in love with someone while on ecstasy
>>
>>27735914
No one here claims to know love
>>
I had a friend once he took some ecstasy
Tried to marry me and every one in the room
He was sort of loving kinda caring,
kinda tried to fuck my lazy boy
It got a bit messy all over the curtains,
arm chair covers, throw pillows, and carpeting
>>
I dont know whats worse, normies loving each other or robots using drugs to feel a false sense of love...essentially becoming a normie fgt
>>
>>27736036
MDMA is great. But it's even better when you're with someone you're already attracted to.

It feels so amazing. So erotic. So emotional. Serotonin is just bleeding from your brain, being dumped out in ridiculous amounts. Your skin feels electric. Hugs and touching is unreal. You just want to take your love one and cuddle and fuck them like you're never gonna see them again. It's pure love.
>>
i met my gf at a rave while we were on ecstasy, shit was so cash
>>
File: 1459910176468.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
1459910176468.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>The fat death pill

Hand it over.
>>
Drug use is cheap and degenerate, and drug users are subhumans.
>>
never do a large dose of molly and have sex, the entire rest of your life will be horrible and boring and dark
>>
>>27736097
>It's pure love
if its so pure , why do you haveto rely on drugs just feel it?
>>
File: 1446605309950.jpg (19 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
1446605309950.jpg
19 KB, 695x642
>>27736181
>implying taking a social drug is degenerate while shitting, pissing in jars begging mommy to make you some chicken tendies while you jerk off to some computer drawn anime slut online while arguing to strangers isn't it

How about try that 3rd attempt at suicide and accomplish something in your life, faggot
>>
>>27736181
PREACH IT, BROTHER!

I fucking hate how many alcoholic shitstains commit driving fatalities by eradicating innocent people. Fuck those sorry people.
>>
File: 2LmlyAx.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2LmlyAx.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>tfw i cant swallow pills

I tried tilting my head backwards, forward, everything but the damn pill just stays in my mouth REEEEEEE
>>
>>27736036
poetic oregano
>>
>>27736097
This
With an ex we had a moment high as fucking shit which I can only describe as something "clicking". We both started hugging and crying and kissing while stood in a dance tent at a festival listening to Bonobo play his track Flashlight, it was a moment I can only describe as the most pure form of elation. Still to this day I've never felt anything like it.

We broke up 3 months later. kek
>>
>>27736256
Because real love is just a meme
>>
File: 1381380228653.jpg (55 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1381380228653.jpg
55 KB, 741x486
>>27735914

confirmed underage get the fuck of this board and go do some real man adult drugs
>>
>>27736256
Love is chemicals. How those chemicals occur doesnt matter
>>
>>27736606

spoken like a true underage virgin
>>
>>27736119
this guy knows.
i remember doing so much molly at bisco i went to piss and it felt LITERALLY like I was cumming and I walk back like shaking and laughing and my nigga is walking back too and he is like "nigga while i was pissing the weirdest shit happened it felt..." and i almost shit myself laughing.
Do drugs, they are fun. Unless your gay
>>
>>27736709
I am not underaged and I am not a virgin. You can call me a liar all you want but its true lol.
>>
>>27736339
Just eat it.
what are you, 5?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.