[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please make me cum. Please . please I need a girl to make be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: decc.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
decc.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
Please make me cum. Please . please I need a girl to make be cum. Just please. I'm not ugly I'm 5'7. I'm a skelly. I just want a nice pair of girl hands around my d. Please.
>>
Ok. Where do you live anon?
>>
>>27735859
go to omegle question mode, man
>>
>>27735859
ew get awy creep
>>
>>27735859
I want girl lips on my cock
>>
>>27735990
I live in the US
>>
I'm a guy but I can make you cum, hit me up
>>
>>27735990
OP here. Massachusetts
>>
>This thread
No, just no man. Fuck it, fuck /r9k/, fuck 4chan, fuck everything. This. I've finally seen the lowest a human being can sink to. Fuck...this is so pathetic, I want to kill myself.
>>
>>27736207
Whats yr problem?
>>
>>27736207
Sorry anon. I'm just so horny. This is mostly for mental release.
>>
>>27736228
I've seen the worst to come out of the dregs of humanity. I knew /r9k/ was depressing and desperate, but not this, everything but this. I thought there was still hope for some of the robots here but this thread happened. I'm tired of seeing this shit. Please, please, please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please kill yourself OP.
>>
>>27736342
No, in an original way.
>>
>>27735859
>Please make me cum. Please . please I need a girl to make be cum. Just please.
>I just want a nice pair of girl hands around my d. Please.
No, noones deserves to be so pathetic as to write this on 4chan. End your suffering OP, please for you and all of humanity, please.
>>
>>27736583
What are you doing on this board, senpai?
>>
>>27736665
>What are you doing on this board, senpai?
I lurk on /r9k/ for the trolling, the hate, the rage and the occasional funny post. Then I stumble on this thread. I don't want to see any sob stories anymore. I don't want to see 4chan being swarmed by this cancer.
>>
>>27736735
>comes on a board that was made for a certain type of people just to make fun of those people

>can't comprehend that a board on 4Chan doesn't equal the whole of 4Chan

I'm going to bed now.
>>>>/b/
>>
>>27736821
>can't comprehend that a board on 4Chan doesn't equal the whole of 4Chan
If we let this continue it will spread and infect all the other boards with infinite amounts of autism and faggotry
>>
>>27736928
It's just one thread. By your logic /SOC/ shouldn't exist because the majority of threads/posts there are essentially like this post except tamer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.