[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this? Give me your honest opinion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: a (5).jpg (351 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (5).jpg
351 KB, 2048x1365
What do you think of this? Give me your honest opinion.
>>
>>27735256
They gonna have sex 24/7 now.
>>
>>27735256
Make me think of milk
>>
File: a (4).jpg (338 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (4).jpg
338 KB, 2048x1365
What if I told you that that they're good Christians?
>>
>>27735256
I think it's adorable, and I'm envious, because I'd like to be able to be that comfortable around (and affectionate toward) someone.
>>
File: best gup 47.jpg (486 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
best gup 47.jpg
486 KB, 720x960
>>27735256
Honestly I think it looks funny and incredibly staged. The girl isn't even kissing him back she's just smiling, barely any effort, you can see the boy not only pucker his lips, but extend the bottom half of his fucking face to meet hers. The boy believes he's a duck now, as seen in the photo.

You can tell the boys garments are costume-tier on the reflections of light from the vest, the bagginess of the actual shirt, the appearance of the texture and shape of the fabric, and the shape of the collar. The girl is a little less obvious but nonetheless costumed.

So OP, this is my honest opinion. I believe it is a poor attempt at professional staged photography for some kind of stock or advertisement, as you can see with the after-effects and touch up enhancements done in a photo editor studio. What a terrible image. Please delete your post.
>>
I wish a guy would marry me.
>>
He's statistically very likely going to get cucked, divorced, and lose half his shit in the next 5 years.
>>
>>27735256
I'd self insert as the guy but he's a skinny loser. Picture makes warm feeling. That might be the heater keeping this cabin from freezing on too high though.

Will disable it and double check.
>>
His hair is pretty faggy.
>>
good. nothing wrong with people being happy.
>>
Beautiful white couple. hope they go on to have tons of children.
>>
Makes me happy because they're both white. I hope they have dozens of blonde haired and blue eyed children.
>>
u mad white boi?

dis robot raycis mup da doo didda
>>
File: 1460165168543.jpg (532 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1460165168543.jpg
532 KB, 2048x1365
>>27735441
shieet forgot da pic
>>
File: a (10).jpg (326 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (10).jpg
326 KB, 2048x1365
I think that there's more to be said about this. What do you think about this?
>>
File: a (8).jpg (191 KB, 2048x1399) Image search: [Google]
a (8).jpg
191 KB, 2048x1399
What are your thoughts regarding this? Seriously.
>>
File: a.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
419 KB, 2048x1365
I'd like to hear your input about this.
>>
Good for them. If it doesn't end extremely messy (usually does) then maybe they'll have a happy life together.
>>
File: a (9).jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a (9).jpg
124 KB, 960x960
I'm still interested in hearing what you have to say about this.
>>
Nigger you made this thread before. Why are you doing it again?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.