[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys how do I get rid of my face and back acne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Guys how do I get rid of my face and back acne?
>>
>regularly change pillow case
>witchhazel pads to strip away grease without drying out skin
>honey facial before bed to improve skin texture
>less/no soda and milk
>regular exercise
>>
>>27735628
>less milk
>regular exercise

Fuck.
>>
>>27735252
you could try taking regular showers, to start

also like >>27735628 said, regularly wash anything that comes into contact with your skin, including pillowcase, clothes, hat, and glasses, and avoid ever touching your face as much as possible
>>
>>27735252
nail polish remover and a lighter
>>
If you've really got a problem with and it's not just age related, there's not much you can do. The only thing that ever worked for my was a targeted antibiotic called minocycline. I developed a resistance to it though after a few years, and now I'm about ready to try Accutane. It's the last line of defense against acne, and it's almost guaranteed to work but there may be some side effects, potentially serious.
>>
>>27735791
>Take regular showers

I do. Infact, I get in the shower whenever I want to get really warm
>>
>>27735871
Taking too many showers can actually dry your skin out and make things worse.
>>
>>27735252
Eat right and exercise.
Fixes literally everything except your parents dying.
>>
File: 1445652530027.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445652530027.png
18 KB, 640x480
Take accutane or spironolactone. Very good drugs for acne removal.

Spiro even comes with testosterone blockers so you can become the feminized girl boy you were meant to be!
>>
wash yourself you freak -.-
>>
I started using the following:

Aztec healing clay + unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Cetaphil extra gentle facial cleanser
Facial moisturizer with SPF
Alcohol free toner with aloe

It cleared my face up fairly quickly (though it wasn't that bad to begin with desu) and I started getting compliments from girls about how clear and "glowing" my skin looked. And obviously, drink more water.

For the acne on your back, this is a bit radical, or sounds so at least, but my dermatologist gave me this tip when taking antibiotics gave me bacne:

Add 1/4 a cup of bleach to a full bathtub of water and soak in it for 15 minutes 1 time per week.

It sounds daunting but you it doesn't burn or anything like that. It feels normal. You can google it (bleach bath + 1/4 cup) if you think I'm trolling.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.