[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies have the shittiest WhatsApp statuses? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Normie.jpg (18 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Normie.jpg
18 KB, 360x480
Why do normies have the shittiest WhatsApp statuses?
They're all some mildly deep-sounding shit to look smart, a collection of emojis that vaguely mean something, or saying shit like "I love stacy she's my bff" or "chad ur the best bro". It honestly gets pretty tiring.
Examples (All from my contact list):
>my plan wasn't to fall in love, but you jast had to smile at me and fuck it up [flexing arm emoji]
>we humans are like glass, we break easily and hurt those who pick us up
>sports are like wars without weapons
>some people do drugs, some drink, and some fall in love, we all destroy ourselves our own way
>life will give you obstacles but you're the one who sets the limits
>the one who learns from his pitfalls isn't wrong (Dunno what the fuck this is supposed to mean)
>not anyone can add without substracting
>The eye sees, the ear hears, the mind interprets
>some infinities are larger than others
It just comes off as insincere and shallow.
>>
>>27735167
lol, yanks.
>>
>>27735167
>having whatsapp

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>27735167
>my contact list
piss off normie
>>
>>27735187
Nah man, I'm from the Southern Cone
>>
>>27735254
Almost none of them are my friends. I have over 40, but only talk to 2. The rest are part of the WA group for my class. I hate all of them.
>>
>>27735167
>emoji of a beer and a heart
Every time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.