[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road to Normiehood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1439490656564.jpg (12 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1439490656564.jpg
12 KB, 240x251
>Taking road test tomorrow

How bad is it?
>>
Worse than your worstest nightmares
>>
I failed the test 4 times. Take comfort in the fact that you can't be as bad as me
>>
>>27736190
kek I passed first time 99%
>>
classic chillin...
mah b
>>
>>27735162
It's pretty bad for robots desu senpai
>>
don't talk. don't give any audible cues that you've made a mistake or else the instructor will know that you've done something wrong.

expect a lane change. You'll be in either the left or right, and they'll tell you to make a turn on the opposite side of the street.

always play with your mirrors when you get in after buckling your seatbelt and BEFORE you start the car.

easy on the brake and accelerator, thats big one for them.

make turns a tiny bit on the slow side, or else they get wobbly and shaky.

if you set up your parallel park well enough, they might not even make you pull in, or they'll only ask you to go half way. if they make you do the whole thing, make sure you straighten your wheels and put the car in park when you're done.

want anymore technical tips? i passed it perfectly the first time
>>
Don't get overconfident at the end of the test. I thought I aced it cause the guy didn't say anything and I last my guard down and cut off another car
>>
>>27736190
ive failed it 5 times driving portion and 2 times written
you literally cannot be more pathetic than me
>>
>>27736388
Do they make you go on the expressway? I've deliberately avoided them so far.
>>
>>27736491
i've never heard of them taking you on the freeway but if they do, it shouldn't be long and just remember to merge safely and keep your speed up to at least 50. i HIGHLY doubt they will though
>>
easy as fuck. Don't stress it. Millions dumber drive daily. My dad, who I love, is an immigrant and can't speak our language but passed road test m8
>>
>>27737099
Thanks for reassurance m8. Trying to make it to normiehood.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.