[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLO I AM DRINKING AND ABOUT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WHO WANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1376094954303.jpg (129 KB, 640x557) Image search: [Google]
1376094954303.jpg
129 KB, 640x557
HELLO

I AM DRINKING AND ABOUT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

WHO WANTS TO TALK TO ME

:-DDDDDDDDD
>>
Hi there buddy!
What video game are ya playing?
Are ya winning, son?
>>
>>27735108
I'm at work fampai but why not.
Whatchya playin?
>>
Whatcha drinkin there??
Pour out a little liquor for the normies
>>
>>27735117
>>27735118
I am playing GRIM DAWN

IT IS AMAZING

AMAZING
>>
My dad won't buy me games, let me know what it's like pls
>>
>>27735140
FUCK THE NORMALFAGS

>>27735152
LEARN TO PIRATE, KIDDO
>>
Is there a reason why you're screaming?
When was the last time a woman touched you, OP?
Are you lonely? Do you have no friends to play with?
Why are you such a pathetic virgin?
>>
>>27735143
Grim Dawns fun
Almost level 85 on my Conj build
>>
>>27735224
>Is there a reason why you're screaming?
THIS IS HOW I TALK
>When was the last time a woman touched you, OP?
WEDNESDAY NIGHT
>Are you lonely?
YES
>Do you have no friends to play with?
ONLY ONE FRIEND HAS THE GAME AND HE IS BUSY
>Why are you such a pathetic virgin?
WHY DOES YOUR ASS GET JEALOUS OF THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

>>27735246
Is it caster Conjurer because I don't know how someone could level a pet Conjurer to 85
>>
>>27735305
Poison/Acid Conjurer with tank pets
Pets do dick for damage but they're good at keeping mobs off you
>>
>>27735108
I used to play alot of PoE/D2-D3, Ive heard people compared grim dawn to them, whats up with the game? Worth the buy? Multiplayer?
>>
>>27735331
How does that even work? Do you only put say, one point in the pets you choose and roll with that?

>>27735397
It's in the same genre, or sub-genre, if you want to be pedantic. It shits all over D3, for sure. It's definitely worth buying and playing. There is multiplayer. Fucking wonderful game.
>>
>>27735397
Its made by the same people who made titan quest which is on of the best Diablo Clones out there
>>27735413
Max out their health and aggro ability. Splash my AoE poisons and then run around while the DoTs do their magic. Just fuckin werks
>>
>>27735413
If you're op, you want someone to talk to? Ill get the game, teach me senpai :^)
>>
>>27735305
Cool. Keep on truckin fampai.
>>
>>27735427
I don't think they all have a "health and aggro" ability. Hmm. I'm assuming you're likely using the Hellhound and Briarthorn.

>>27735435
I can tell you basic things but as far as, for example, builds go, I'm a scrub who finds a build on the forums to follow.

Currently playing a Fire-based Pyromancer (Demolitionist and Occultist) ranged build. Fun as fuck shooting niggas and watching everything be burned in RIGHTEOUS FIRE.
>>
>>27735435
i have the game aswell but no idea wat builds are good, i usually end up stopping at lvl 20
>>
>>27735513
http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36808
>>
NOOOOOOOOO

DON'T YOU DIE
>>
PAGE NINE

PAGE FUCKING NINE

FUCK YOU /r9k/

I WISH YOU WEREN'T OCCUPIED BY NEWFAGS SO WE COULD HAVE ORIGINAL CONTENT
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.