[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got a job! i work washing dishes, it's tough work, people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: pepe favorite.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe favorite.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
i got a job!
i work washing dishes, it's tough work, people there don't really like me, or respect me, but im getting money and stuff
am i sucess now?
>>
good jorb ano im proud of you

mske sure to go slow so they rule out of dishes to use

and quit on busit day of the week
>>
>>27735031
no that would be bad
id get fired
then no more money...
could i get unemployment money?
>>
Why even get a job if you will just wash dishes? I mean I get it if u are a teen but otherwise wtf.
>>
I worked as a dish washer a few years ago. No one ever gives you the time of day and they fire you when they feel like it, my advice would be to look for another job before they just give you the boot.
>>
>>27735051
Because it's better than being a worthless NEET
>>
>>27734973
show up to work a little drunk. normies love it when people get on their level, and normies loove getting drunk. you'll be a big hit
>>
>>27735071
why is dis washing even exist still??

cant they just use a washer machinr???
>>
>>27735122
I don't know my man
>>
>>27735083
i tried wearing my new nike sneakers
i nearly fell down the stares because shoes are slippery
i dont want to fall down a staircase with a tray full of plates that would be bad
>>
>>27734973
step in the right direction anon. I'm proud of you. Try to be the best dishwasher you can be! After you've been there a while, inquire about other work there, line cooks can make decent money! don't expect them to approach you though, you have to put the idea in their head and judge whether or not you are a good enough worker for a promotion.
>>
>tfw get rejected from dishwashing jobs
>>
>>27735308
>2 years experience required
>>
File: Lish.jpg (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
Lish.jpg
15 KB, 477x539
After you wash the dishes you should rub your weewee all over them.
>>
>>27735395
WOAH.
Are you the devil?
>>
I just got a job washing dishes too.
2 hour commute by bus :)
Nothing is enjoyable anymore.
Is this when I kill myself?
>>
>>27735459
>2 hour commute by bus :)
jesus fuck, how terrifying. workplaces don't even compensate you for that time, despite needing to put that time in to work. fuck
>>
File: laughing.gif (576 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
576 KB, 400x213
>>27734973
>i work washing dishes, it's tough work
What are you, 15?
>>
>>27735308
>3 dishwashing trials
>washed all the dishes quickly and well
>no call back
>>
>>27735122
>implying people aren't needed to load a dish washer :^)

Ironically I just a job doing dishes aswell, literally the bane if my autistic existence.
>>
>>27735520
A trial? WTF They got you to wash some dishes for free lmao
>>
>>27735512

I'm 26 and nothing I've done since washing dishes at the age of 16 has been anywhere near as stressful, draining and miserable.

You've obviously never done it.
>>
I am literally washing dishes right now
Hour and a half left
>>
>>27735540
>3 times
They got him to wash dishes for free three times for free. Must have been a Jewish cusiqune resteraunt
>>
File: MISCHIEF.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
MISCHIEF.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>27735423
An idle mind is the Devils playground.
>>
File: smh.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>27735559
I did, at a sports bar when I was 16. Bus tables and wash the dishes.
Fridays, Saturdays, and mondays sucked ass but it's really by no means "hard work"
>>
>>27735483
>The manager yells at everyone despite it being scientifically impossible to scrub any faster
>it's a graveyard shift
>forced to have a friendly demeanor, smile, and introduce yourself to every coworker you meet (despite it only being washing dishes)
>2 hour commute, 30 minutes of which is walking
I'm supposed to somehow be glad I can get this job. It's the only job I've ever been able to land.
END MY LIFE
N
D

M
Y

L
I
F
E
>>
>>27735520
>BEHOLD, APPLICANT!
>You must complete the Three Trials of Applebee's!
>Fail, and you shall face certain doom!
>>
>tfw have to take a longer route just to avoid the projects
thanks obamer
>>
>can't even get a job doing that

Gonna kill myself desu
>>
>>27735483
Well it's not like you're actually working while riding the bus.

You can read, browse 4chin on your phone, listen to music and rest or a number of other things.
>>
>>27735540
they paid me, wasn't much though
>>
>>27735718
Yeah if you want your phone to die
>>
>>27735122
wow this is so tru dude u made a great discogrephy. we need to supply these stores with machines
>>
>>27734973
I'm so proud of you anon! I'm glad you're earning honest money. You're moving up in the world! soon you'll get a qt and you'll be out of here.
>>
What's the point of working when you would rather be dead?
>>
File: 1453523702483.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453523702483.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>27735973
>He has a chance at living in this wonderful world for a while
>He'd rather be dead
>>
>>27735995
>implying we're not trapped in a terrible hell world
your normalfag is showing
>>
>>27736016
Yin and Yang my friend. It's all about balance.
>>
>>27736071
no it's not it's all about killing yourself
>>
>>27735274
>>27734973
Do this, OP. Former dish washer, now kitchen staff here. Make sure you request training and schedule for the slow shifts the first few month. I had never worked a kitchen job prior and went in with minimal training, it was hell. Once you feel competent at your station ask for cross training. Keep your head down, don't lose your cool, and try your best.
>>
And people say that /r9k/ is negative.
This thread is really positive
>>
File: face.jpg (22 KB, 699x527) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
22 KB, 699x527
>get job
>grocery store deli clerk
>want to downgrade to a dishwasher because this job is for suckas. also
>serving people
fuck people
>>
>>27736566
i'm assuming that most of it is sarcastic. at least i'd like to think that /r9k/ isn't so normalfag to unironically encourage wage slavery
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.