[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduated a year ago and still no job >going to have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1309210085602.jpg (20 KB, 582x329) Image search: [Google]
1309210085602.jpg
20 KB, 582x329
>graduated a year ago and still no job
>going to have to explain the gap in the interview if I even get that far

Is it time to give up?
>>
File: 15-disgaea-5-dl-2.jpg (66 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
15-disgaea-5-dl-2.jpg
66 KB, 439x550
Almost 3 years and I'm substitute teaching. I would've been better literally setting every I've made in the past 6 or so years on fire because it'd still be less than what I owe the Jews.

College was the worst mistake of my life.
>>
What's your degree and how many jobs have you applied for?
>>
After school you took time to travel or did volunteer work
>>
lel @ amerishits who have to get into massive debt just to get an education.

free education master race reporting in

feels good being in australian

im in one of the highest ranking universities in the world and i dont have to pay a dime

>inb4
>free

it's called taxes, ameridumbs.
>>
>>27734574

just lie
I haven't been able to get a job for 6 years that wasn't handed to me by relatives and even then its contract work. After being unemployed for 2+ years living at home with mommy I started to lie like the dickens on my resume. I'm starting to actually get interviews. I bombed the first few as they saw right through my charade, the last 1 I actually got an offer but then they started sniffing around my fake references and rescinded it, but I just got 3 more interviews for next week for jobs I wouldn't even qualify for if I got a job right out of school. Eventually I am going to con my way into a good job.
>>
File: sanders-laughing-2-1400x788.jpg (85 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
sanders-laughing-2-1400x788.jpg
85 KB, 1400x788
>small shitty state school
>theater major
>work as stage technician and stagehand in New York City since literally the day after I graduated
>55k/year
>no debt, state school scholarship

eat shit fags topkek
>>
>>27734879
>in australian
Oh wow, I didn't know there were abbos on 4chan.
>>
>>27734879
So you admit it's not free and you have to pay for it. Not now for yours, but later for someone else's; in effect, your tuition fees by proxy.
>>
>>27735350
Which has the effect of smoothening out the costs both over time and over classes, people with less money pay less for public services.
>>
Just lie, I had trouble finding worm until I started lying
I had employment gaps and only a GED but on paper I was consistently employed and attended college for two years and when asked about it I say I left due to family reasons and if I had to elaborate I said my grandmother was sick and needed help
>>
>>27735042
Thats pretty good, congratulations
55k is a lot less than it sounds like when you have to pay NYC rent/NYC everything tho
Id still take it
>>
>>27735350
>>27734879 is a retarded troll. We have to take out loans with the government unless we pay it up front. The thing is if we never earn enough money we never have to pay it back. So if he is neet I guess it is free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.