[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's the story of a guy who started talking to a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1427430556114.png (511 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1427430556114.png
511 KB, 920x720
>it's the story of a guy who started talking to a female and the female started to loose interest in a few months and stopped talking to him entirely

What the fuck is wrong with women? Why the fuck do they loose interest so quickly?

They are true sociopaths who can't feel anything other than lust for Chad's cock
>>
Cause they have hundreds of orbiters vying for their attention each and every day. So the minute they get bored with you, they can just pick one of the other countless orbiters to talk to.
>>
>>27734559
>omg I really like this guy
>omg why can't he tell I like him, I stare at him constantly
>fuck him, I don't like him anymore even though I never gave him a chance or a hint
>>
Maybe you were the problem.
>>
>>27734613
Not talking about myself at all, I've never experienced this

But I noticed that women tend to stop liking a guy out of the blue
>>
File: 1458923109120.gif (140 KB, 890x665) Image search: [Google]
1458923109120.gif
140 KB, 890x665
I have had a girlfriend for about 2 years now, and the one before that for 1 and a half.

Most of my friends have either been in commited relationships or moved around because they want to.

The ones that say shit like this? They are the problem. It's like touching your leg and arm with a broken finger, and thinking your leg and arm hurt.

YOU are the problem. You made her lose interest.
>>
>>27734671
What's with the sudden flood of normies and roasties into /r9k/

Seriously, where the fuck did you all come from?
>>
>>27734655
Consider: Your only experience is probably you and you friends and this website. These are all people LIKE you.

Girls don't just lose interest, not any more than guys do. The problem is you.
>>
>>27734696
Not everyone is an autistic fuck, yaknow
>>
>>27734708
When a male starts liking a woman he likes her for a long time, he never loses interest and he'll try to be her boyfriend until she tells him that she only dates Chads

A woman though, she loses interest in the guy she liked as soon as a Chad comes through the door
>>
>>27734772
Are you reading this shit? Are you aware of what you just typed?

More men are cheaters statistically, you are simply projecting how YOU would be if you got a gf, and thats because you cant really fathom having options.

And no, again, most girls arent like that. Nearly all of my friends are girls, and they are all loyal to their boyfriends aside from Laura who is a fucking bitch.

You want the real red pill? To open your eyes? The truth is girls and guys arent that far apart. Us guys being the shittier of the two.
>>
File: 1454452788076.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1454452788076.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>27734559
If you were the woman, if you had hundreds of beta orbiters, would you really do any different?
>>
>>27734559
Have you ever considered that it might be you, not them?
>>
>>27734815
I hope you're a woman pretending to be a guy because I can't believe a man can be this much of a beta white knight cuck

The nature of women is that they are all fucking whores, I've seen it personally
All women behave exactly the same
>>
>>27734728
Sure, there are Stacies and Chads...and other assorted normies, but what are they doing in r9k?
>>
>>27734815
A+ on trying to type like a guy.

You really convinced me, 'bub'.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.