[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why haven't you accepted your new goddess yet, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: japscrankingshitup.png (1 MB, 1311x729) Image search: [Google]
japscrankingshitup.png
1 MB, 1311x729
why haven't you accepted your new goddess yet, /r9k/?
>>
>>27734473
Who is this titty-godess?
>>
>>27734473
top kek I see some robots found out about this anime

it really reminds me of you guys
>>
>>27734473
what is this from? i need to know
>>
>>27734473

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

is this anime if anyone is wondering
>>
>>27734473
source please i must watch this
>>
It's a pretty awful show desu. Shameless pandering all over and really predictable developments. At least the girls are cute.
>>
>>27734753
>Shameless pandering all over and really predictable developments.
The usual nowadays

>At least the girls are cute.
/r9k/ approved.
Could only be more /r9k/ approved if it had naked lolis roaming around.
>>
>>27734718
Oh god upon closer inspection this looks like a piece of shit i thought it was fantasy and shit not god dam school life
>>
>>27734473
I hope you realize that's not what the original script said. Autistic translators replace lines they don't like with memes.
>>
>>27735376
This. Translators are cool and all but they have the same in-group brownie point mentality as the rest of us. Pretty gay imho
>>
>>27735376
It's not really like riajuu is substatially different from normie, assuming that's the original word used.
>>
>tfw no fat chested mmogf to hate normalfags with
>>
Are you talking about 'normies' being used? Because sub groups just chuck in the hottest dead memes to pander to retards and it seems like it's working.
>>
>>27735376
Wrong faggot

>>27735502
It's utterly absurd that people can't accept this
>>
>>27735918
It's not even from a sub group! These are the official subs! Fuck all of you! I'm extremely mad, and melting down
>>
>>27735957
Blame Daiz.
>>
File: 1442864024110.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442864024110.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27735957
>These are the official subs!

How dumb are you?
>>
>>27734473
That was cute as fuck.

Where are all these girls outside of anime?
>>
File: HDD_-_Neptune.png (839 KB, 776x1782) Image search: [Google]
HDD_-_Neptune.png
839 KB, 776x1782
Because my I only obey Purple Heart, CPU and goddess of Planeptune
>>
>>27735918
They used normie because they said normie. riajuu is a pejorative for a normal person that's satisfied with their lives
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.